Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 44%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 15%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hasashi's classes (Private) Empty Hasashi's classes (Private)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:17 am
Hasashi was late to class that morning. He had slept in, his mother had forgotten to get up herself so there had been no one to wake him up. Hasashi’s father had been away on a mission for a few days, so he wasn’t able to wake him up either. So when Hasashi had awoken, already an hour late for class, he had rushed to get ready. His hair was even messier then usual, and his breath smelled terrible from a rushed breakfast and noting having brushed his teeth that morning. This is so gross, I hate this feeling. he thought, wishing he could run back home and brush his teeth. But then he would be even later.

Reaching the Academy, Hasashi stopped at the door, he knew that there would be people looking at him funny when he entered. There would be laughter, he knew that. It bothered him a lot to be laughed at, it was something he hadn’t really gotten used to in his short time at the academy. Other kids liked to make others feel stupid so that they could feel better. I’ll fix that one day though, when I become the Sage. Then I will teach them how they should act. He thought, smiling cheerfully. Even though he doubted he would ever possess the Rinnegan, or maybe even the Sharingan, he had decided that it didn’t matter. One day he would become just like the Sage, and he would bring peace to the world. Just like the original one, and just like Uzumaki Naruto! I wonder if he was a Sage too?

Now that he didn’t feel as bad, Hasashi opened the door into his classroom. A number of kids were in their seats taking notes, with his teacher up front in his usual spot. His teacher looked at him distastefully, obviously upset that he wasn’t at school on time. Hasashi attempted to ignore him, as well as the few giggles he heard from some of his classmates. Even more embarrassed, Hasashi made his way over to his seat, which was near the back and between two of his friends.

As he sat down, one of his friends leaned over and whispered to him, “dude, what happened? Sensei was pissed when he saw that you didn’t show up. Even that loser that skips every day is here, teach thought he would have perfect attendance for once.”

The teacher heard him, and his eyes snapped on to Hasashi and his friend, “You two be quiet! Hasashi, you have already disrupted class once today, are you really trying to do so again so quickly?”

Hasashi wished he could turn invisible, as all eyes were on him once again. He normally enjoyed that, but the past few times it had been because he had done something stupid. That wasn’t good at all.

“No! No, Sir! I just sat down, and… uh… he just started talking to me.” Hasashi responded, still not enjoying all of the negative attention.

“Is that so? Well fine, I suppose you are off of the hook this time. But don’t let me catch you again! Now, let’s get back to the lesson.” He smiled at that, and Hasashi knew he would be in for another terribly boring session.

He listened as his teacher explained to him and the rest of the class how Ninjutsu worked, such as the easily learned transformation jutsu and substitution jutsu. Hasashi listened as best as he could, but his teacher delved too far into the mechanics behind each technique. How the hell were they supposed to understand chakra from a mathematical and biological stand point? Most of the students were 11 or 12. And Hasashi himself was 10.
My teacher is an idiot…. he thought, as he looked towards the clock, wishing the lesson would end sooner.

Hasashi left his classroom brimming with excitement. That class had been terribly boring, but fortunately they got a break that day. And it was to go sparring, of all things! Hasashi had always been good at sparring, he would enjoy fighting some of the other kids. As he walked through the halls towards the small sparring grounds, he walked alongside his friends, who were wondering who would be in that days match up.

“I hope it is me! I haven’t fought in a few days. I need to find that one kid that kicked me in the face, I’ll show him some moves this time! No doubt about it!” it was the friend who had talked to him before, being as boastful as usual. Hasashi only laughed. The kid his friend was referring to was a monster in the sparring ring, and had only been defeated once.

That boy let out a chuckle at the remark, Hasashi always found it funny that everyone else though they could take that kid on. Hasashi had trained for hours every day so that he could beat him. Even then, the kid had nearly beaten him. Hasashi hated kids like that, he knew that the kid rarely trained, yet he was so skilled at Taijutsu. Hasashi had some talent, but he needed more than that to be good. He couldn’t just sit there during class and not care, and then when it came time to train shine above everyone else.

“What’s so funny, Sage O’ No Paths? You don’t think I can take him?” his friend asked, making use of the name Hasashi used to be teased with. It was back when he thought he would develop the Rinnegan. People had stopped using it a few months back, but with his friends it seemed to stick. Sometimes, they even used it as though it was a compliment, a title even. His friends had turned an insult into something Hasashi felt proud of sometimes. Of course, this time his friend was just messing around, but sometimes he heard himself referenced as the Sage of No Paths as though he was some sort of hero. And maybe they think I am one? Because I put that talented guy in his place.

As Hasashi and his friend entered the sparring circle, Hasashi saw that kid out of the corner of his eye. It was the one he had beaten. Hasashi saw that he was glaring at him, but chose to ignore it. What was the kid going to do? Unless they sparred, the kid wasn’t allowed to hurt him at all. If he did he would get in trouble and Hasashi would get to laugh at him. Of course, there was always the chance they would fight again. The ring was run mostly by Chuunin, and they seemed to enjoy watching interesting matches instead of allowing everyone a chance to fight.

“Hasashi, they are looking at you! I think you are going to fight!” said Hasashi’s other friend, a little coward that never fought in the ring himself. He enjoyed watching Hasashi though, and liked to give him advice. The advice was usually sound, surprisingly enough. Who would have thought a wimp and a coward would know so much about fighting?

Hasashi hoped his friend was wrong. He didn’t want to fight that day. He had woken up late and he was still tired. He really hoped the Chuunin wouldn’t pick him.

Of course, Hasashi didn’t get his way. He was selected by the Chuunin, and was forced out into the center of the ring by both of his friends. He sighed, assuming he would be fighting the same kid as before. He wondered if he would win again, or if that kid had started training so that he would surpass Hasashi and beat him? As he walked onto the mat, he gulped. One of the only reasons he did well in the ring was because he could take a hit or two, it wasn’t because he was strong, or fast, or in shape. Unless the kid he fought sucked Hasashi would get hit, a lot. He knew that. He wished he was faster, and stronger. Then he wouldn’t have to worry about getting hurt as much.

Hasashi looked at the kid, the genius that never worked hard. He knew they would be fighting, the Chuunin’s seemed to always want to pit the two best fighters together. And seeing as he beat the best, they probably thought Hasashi was. This isn’t going to go well at all.

To his surprise, another student was picked. Denkiteki noticed that he and the Chuunin that had picked him shared the same last name. Is he picking his brother or his cousin or something? Was would be do that? The answer came to him quickly of course, because he wanted his cousin or brother to be the best student, and all of the kids thought Hasashi was the best.

Looking at the kid, Hasashi saw that he was huge. He was taller than Hasashi, and much wider and thicker as well. Holy cow! He looks like could eat a cow! Hasashi thought as the kid entered the ring. Hasashi had seen him before, but usually his desk hid his largeness. Standing in front of Hasashi though, the young Uchiha could clearly see just how big he was. This might suck even worse.

A Chuunin stepped into the middle of the ring, this one wasn’t related to the colossal giant that was going to fight Hasashi “Alrigh you two, I want a nice, clean fight. Both of you should know the rules by now, so I’m not going to waste my time repeating them. Ready? Fight!” The Chuunin jumped out of the middle of the ring, and Hasashi was left alone with the giant child.

Screams and yells began to come from the other children, screaming Hasashi and the other kid’s name as they began to circle each other. Hasashi was unsure as to what he should do, how could he hurt a kid who had layer upon layer of fat protecting him?

The giant charged, and for a moment Hasashi was frozen to the spot, what she he do? As the giant drew close, Hasashi simply stared at him, like a deer in headlights about to get run over.

“Dodge you idiot!” he heard someone yell, probably another of his friends. Snapping out of it Hasashi moved out of the fat kid’s path, side stepping his charge. As the kid passed, Hasashi’s foot shot out, and hit the kid in the side of the knee. There was a yell and then a large thump as the kid hit the ground. Screams of excitement rose to the air, as well as some boo’s from that giant’s group of friends. Hasashi ignored them all though, he had to focus on the fight.

The giant got back to his feet, holding his nose. He looked like he was about to cry for a moment, but then he realized everyone was watching. Hasashi had sort of hoped the boy would have been done after falling flat on his face, but he wasn’t that lucky it turned out.

The giant wasn’t just going to keep fighting, he looked pissed of too. “I’m going to beat the shit out of you! You think you’re good just because you’ve won a couple of fights, you aren’t anything!”

“Shut up fat ass! The Sage of No Paths is going to kick your ass!” It was another of Hasashi’s friends, a young boy who Hasashi had talked with a few times.

Another kid added, “You don’t stand a chance! He’ll wipe the floor with your giant ass!”

A Chuunin appeared in the crowd, “You two should stop, and name calling isn’t permitted. So you two shut your mouths, and let these two fight.”

Even though the two had been silenced, Hasashi smiled. They were right, he could beat this guy. As the giant came running towards him again, Hasashi charged at him as well. Everyone was surprised by this, what the hell was he doing? But as he got within a few centimeters of being run over, Hasashi went from a sprint to s a slide, and slammed into the giants legs and knocked them from under him. As Hasashi’s slid continued past the giant, he heard another thump, but louder.

Total WC 2038
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hasashi's classes (Private) Empty Re: Hasashi's classes (Private)

Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:54 pm
Bump
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Hasashi's classes (Private) Empty Re: Hasashi's classes (Private)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm
Approved for
+10 Stats
+20 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum