Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1725

Will of the Dragons [NK, training, open]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will of the Dragons [NK, training, open]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 pm
Zidan didn't saw it coming at all. Luckily for him his reflex took over and he made some handseals, to be more specific he made the handsigns: Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog and Serpant. Smoke appeared and he became a some wood. Zidan didn't hide but made a move. Trying to give him a hard punch in the back would make him a coward so he would just stand behind the wooden log and attack when the smoke was still blocking his view, trying to punch in his guts. He hoped he would hit the spot because the smoke was also blocking his view from seeing his opponent.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Will of the Dragons [NK, training, open]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will of the Dragons [NK, training, open]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:01 pm
As Ryuoshi was going to grab Zidan's shoulder, a smoke cloud would appear and Ryuoshi would grab a log, he would crunch his hands together and splinter the log with his scales.
While the fog was still on, his natural senses told him where the nearest being where.
''Storm release: Laser burst!'' he would yell, and a plasma like figure would swoop into Zidan from Ryuoshi. Non of them where fast enough to jump away or dodge it, it was too fast (Speed 15) for both of 'em and Ryu knew that, he knew it would hit Zidan and push him hardly back 5 meters. Ryuoshi would in the meantime after had shot out the human silhoet plasma thing, he would jump over the smoke cloud and send a storm glob against the flying Zidan.
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:28 am
Damn... I should do something... he couldn't figure something out, he fell on the ground, looking dead, that probably was because his white skin, but he was just laying there. Zidan closed his eyes to think, to calculate what was going to happen next, but he didn't knew anything of this guy. When he opened those bright blue eyes of his, he stood up and started to build up chakra. When he was done he ran straight at Ryu, not having a plan, he just improvised. He wasn't good at jutsus so he wouldn't winwith only that. His taijutsu moves were good, but probably to slow and not perfect. The only thing he could do is build up some chakra and so he did while running. When just a few centimeters were left between them Zidan stopped building up his chakra and made handsigns that occurred to the clone jutsu. He was able to make 5 clones. 2 of them tried to confuse Ryuoshi, 2 others went with him to Ryuoshi's back and gave a triple punch, making him shove forward, the 5th one was hiding in the bushes. Zidan made the 2 that tried to distract Ryu disappear and made the 2 that gave him a punch and the on that was hiding go infront of Ryuoshi and distract him while the real Zidan tried to grab him in lock position so he wouldn't be able to move.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 am
You have been hit by 2 D-rank techniques, I don't think 6 in health can withstand that, because a C-rank technique could kill you.
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:44 am
I forgot to update my stats in my signature... Heheh... ^^'
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:57 am
Ryuoshi would the see Zidan getting up again after the 2 hard impacts, Zidan would be wet now hence the storm glob turning to water on Zidan's torso. Ryuoshi would then begin to land when the fog also began to disappear.
''Tough one, aren't ya?'' he would say with a smile on his face, he hadn't felt this alive before. He was always fighting the lizards and young dragons in the mountains, but they had difficult fighting him because he was human and had a different body build.
''Come at me! Make me feel alive!'' Ryu would say and grow scales under his heels to get a good grip under his feet, he would set off from the ground and rush towards Zidan.
Dammit, I don't have too much chakra left, but I may be able to fight him this time and finish this he though inside his head, but his will of the dragons helped him fighting on, he still had strength to battle. Ryuoshi would see the clones getting nearer, but also seeing that they had no shadows, nor did they hurt Ryuoshi, he would react quick thinking like mad, he would sense a real being behind him. He would turn around, seeing Zidan getting nearer. Ryuoshi didn't have time to react and got grappled on, though from the front, so he still had a chance. He would try to break through the lock, but his strength was not great enough, they were both even in strength, roughly even. Ryuoshi then thought of and idea, he still had the secret scales Zidan didn't know anything about hence of them being under his feet digging in the ground. Ryuoshi would then take his foot up and try to stomp Zidan on the foot.
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:18 am
"Arg!" he would scream out when the scales on Ryuoshi's foot met his own. He let loose to check if he was still able to walk, he thought it would be o.k, apperantly not. When he tried to stand straight again, he fell, hard on the ground. While trying to stand up he just fell again. Stupid foot... He crawled as fast as he could, when he finally reached the tree he would try to push himself up. "I have to say, you've got some skills, mate." he said with a grin "I guess i can't do more damage to you if i have to stay here." so he tried to hop to Ryu's direction. He knew he had no chance in winning now, but atleast he could try. He was still hopping in his direction, not givig a damn how stupid he must have looked. The clones that still didn't poof away were helping him by protecting if Ryu would attack. Zidan would already gave up if he wasn't that stubborn... Unfortunate, he fell on one of his clones and it poofed away, now he was in trouble. With only two clones remaining and him lying on the ground with not much charka left, he didn't gave up yet.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 am
RYuoshi was now only using his strength, he was testing himself, he knew he could beat Zidan if he used Ninjutsu, but Taijutsu was his weakspot, though training to get better at it were a goal for him now. ''Can't the little puppy stand up anymore?'' he would say laughing as a joke to annoy Zidan so he could get even more stubborn to get the strength out of the boy. ''Come at me!'' he would yell and run against the jumping Zidan, ignoring now the clones, he would try to deliver a punch while figuring witch hand Zidan would try to punch him with, so he would have the other hand ready to block and maybe harm Zidan's hand.
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:42 pm
"What did you say?! I ain't little nor a helpless puppy!" he responded with anger in his voice. Ignoring the pain he has in his foot, he would still try to run. His running looked more how a zombie would walk. When he finally got close to Ryuoshi he would try to kick him with his bad foot, hoping he would grab on to it. When he was trying to kick him, Zidan bite his own arm so he would concentrate on his bleeding arm. "I'm not a puppy!" he was still angry because of Ryu's words.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 pm
Ryuoshi would see the slow injured leg. He would grab it and still aim for another punch with his other hand towards the cheek of Zidan since Ryuoshi would have a good grip onto Zidan's injured leg, injuring it even more with the scales impaling the skin into the flesh tissue.
Biting his own arm to concentrate less on the injured leg, I don't see the logic in that
Ryuoshi though and would still hold onto Zidan's leg and try to deliver the punch towards Zidan's cheek.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum