Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 12:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 7:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 11:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 10:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 10:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 10:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 7:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 7:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 7:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 7:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
shimada
shimada
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Shimada Training No Kill Private Done Empty Shimada Training No Kill Private Done

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Shimada woke up to a noise alarm clock and his mom yelling, Shimada then hopped out the bed and he putted on some clothes in he proceeded down stairs with a kiss on the right side of his mom face and a drink of water shimada then grab his sword and he went out the door.Shimada then arrived to the training grounds of sunagakure to start training, he putted up a punching a bag so he could punch and kick on something now all he had to do was find some were he could sleep shimada then saw a rock that looked stable so he took out his sword as he was approaching the rock making sure that nobody was and it. It was empty so shimada then putted all his bags and the rock " Now this is my home a rock which is kind of comfortable once you get the hang of it" Shimada said with a grin, " It is time to start training cause I have been sitting here a while".
Shimada then ran to the front of that punching bag he had up shimada then ran back 15 yards back and he was already tied after that which would have been noting to a any other ninja. Shimada then ran back faster then lightning but he push it to hard he fell to the ground breathing hard he thought he was having a heart attack but he ran so fast for an academy ninja. Night came and shimada was tied so he went back to his camp and he crawl and side the rock full of exhausted and cuts shimada then fell to sleep.
The next morning shimada got up and he was hungry but there was noting for him to eat so he went back out to start back training "I need to work on my speed which was lazy" So he ran back 20 yards and he started to run all over the place not even thinking about his health or anything hr just was running in-till shimada got tied so he stopped taking hard deep breaths shimada started to do push ups working on his strength trying to get stronger. When shimada got done with all that he started to run again trying to get his speed up also running as fast then he started off taking no deep breaths or noting shimada was just running and doing push ups...

[Part two of shimada training] Shimada then went back to his tent for some rest with all that running and push ups while he was sleeping it started to rain and shimada couldn't sleep so he went back out to train more he was kicking on the punching bag and he was punching on the rock he was sleeping on his hands was bleeding but he kept on punching.Shimada was able to do all that and the dark was great, Then morning hit shimada was tried but he had to get his training done he tried that tree thing again he turned his back around not looking shimada was able to cut the tree and the rock. This was the best shimada ever did with out holding back.

Night then reached and shimada was tried cause he didn't even sleep yesterday so tonight shimada was going to get as much rest he can, The next morning shimada started back to work on his punch combos and kicking the punching bag was still and good shape from all that hard kicking that shimada was doing on it and the rock that he was punching on had his knuckles cursed and bleeding it may have sound painful but it was worth it. After shimada got done with the punching and kicking he then started back to run this time he was going even faster and every time shimada tried to rest he started to do some push ups working hard trying to get stronger and better with his speed and strength. This was going to be a everyday thing with shimada cause he started to like it, Night then reached he was tied so shimada fell to sleep right and the middle of the training grounds. The next morning shimada was all dirty so he found some left over rain so he can take a quick wash off it wasn't that bad the water was kind of good.
Shimada then went back out to start training again working on his speed and strength and reading books for his intelligence after reading shimada went back out to train using his sword which was great he was getting the hang of things with that cause he needed that training with that sword. His sword swinging was bad now it have approved better also his strength and his speed all that was great. Now all shimada had to do was fight he had nobody to fight with but his self he started to fight on a tree working on his punching and kicking that was coming along shimada.

Shimada started to work on hisrunning skills which was poor so he ran around the training grounds after 30miles of running shimada stopped, to catch his breath then he took out his swordstarted to do some more with his sword trying to get better with his cuttingskills with one tree and front of shimada and he proceeded to cut up the treeslice the branch up but his strength was poor also so he started to do some
push up’s to get stronger working on his muscles doing that with 5,000 of those
push up’s shimada move on to his set up’s 10,000 thousand of these and I will
be good with my strength shimada said with a cool grin on his face. When he got
done with the set up’s shimada move on to his next work out training he started
back to run trying to keep the juice flowing after all those laps of
running and set up’s with 5,000push up’s shimada was really tied but he couldn’t stop with all the hard workhe putted into this training so he went up to the rock that shimada had beensleeping on in he started to punch on it punching as fast he could trying tofree his mine,” This is going to be easy” Shimada said with a smile as he was
still hitting on the rock with all of his strength night came and shimada still
had some energy and him so he went out to start back training with he took out
his sword with the kunai he never train with both before all he train with was
his sword this was going to be a challenge for shimada. When he walked up to
the tree that he already started to cut on but his strength was -not there
after all that working out shimada was hope that this would pay off. He stepped
back to time his chance with both of the trees swinging and shimada back was
turned this was going to be hard but he had to get some kind of training going
on and this one with the sword and kunai was great, It was something new to
shimada that he never tried before and he love to learn something new also. The
tree was swinging and shimada intelligence was getting even great with timing
the trees and letting him now. When to go for it or not Shimada then turned
around and he started to cut up the tree with only one thing on his mind keep
going when he chopped up the whole branch shimada then hopped in the air doing
a back flip and he landed on the ground with a smile like he was and a fight or
something now “I think this is all I had to do” shimada said “Now let’s call
this a day”. Shimada then went to his rock for some rest.

The next day shimada was happy because
he was going to get everything with his training he hopped out the rock and he
grabbed his sword to start training. Shimada was looking at the tree that was
swinging side to side using his intelligence shimada was able to stop the tree
from swinging and he started to cut it up the tree fell on the ground right by
his feet “Yes I finally did it using my strength” shimada strength
was starting to get amazing but he was still weak for now until he get
stronger.Shimada started to work on hisfighting combos he walked up to the punching bag to start he was punching andkicking in the bag, Then he added his kunai with the fighting combos now he wasusing his feet and his fist cutting up the punching bag and beating on it thepunching bag then fell into half leaving dust behind the fall “ Well betterstart running again and doing some pushup’s + setup’s”. He was going to do5,000 pushup’s and 10,000 setup’s which = 15,000 of working out he had to do .Shimada started with his running cause that was easy so he ran 25 miles then hecame back ready to work on his pushup’s, Shimada got on the ground and hestarted to do pushup’s and they was coming easy after shimada got done with
that he move to the next drill which was do 10,000 setup’s he got on his back
and he started to work on his setup’s his mind was right so he was able to get
a lot done. Night reached and shimada couldn’t make it to his bed so he went to sleep on the training grounds of sunagakure when he woke up shimada grabbed all his bagsand he went to his mother house were he would relax.

wc:1654
+4 speed

Last edited by shimada on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Shimada Training No Kill Private Done Empty Re: Shimada Training No Kill Private Done

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:22 pm
Er... denied, you get 4 stats total for 800 words

so put +4 into either speed or strength. You don't get more then 4 for this topic based on what you've done so far.

shimada
shimada
Citizen

Shimada Training No Kill Private Done Empty Re: Shimada Training No Kill Private Done

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Done
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:42 pm
Ok well now you added more words so you get +8 stats. So, you're approved for that.
shimada
shimada
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:34 pm
[Day one for shimada training fighting combos/cutting combos] Shimada woke up and he putted on some clothes to start his training day
his mom was cooking morning food and listening to her music " Good
morning mom can you turn that down a little bit thank you
"
Shimada
yelled " Okay son I will turn the music down so what is you going to do today well I decided I'm going out to train well that is a good start well better get going mom see you and three days" Shimada then grabbed his sword off the table and he ran out the door heading for sunagakure training grounds. Shimada arrived at the training ready to train "now were am I going to start first shimada then went out to look for a place he could sleep with no luck shimada couldn't fine anything " Well it look like I have to sleep on the training grounds now there is three things I need to work on today my speed do 100 laps back and forth,strength 500 pushups and 500 setups,And my sword skills/ Kunai.Shimada then picked up his sword and he started to cut on his punching bag using his sword and kunai on the punching bag.The first day was jut for cutting skills the rest of the days will be about his strength, speed. After shimada got done with his cutting skills he went out with the punching bag and he started to punch and kick pulse using his sword shimada putted all his punching and kicking with the sword putting all that inside a combo. shimada then started to punch on the punching bag and kick with his kunai and one hand and sword and the other he was working on his fighting combos shimada decided that he was going to work on his punching combos as well after he did 10,000 punches on the punching bag shimada then turned to his right and he started to kick on the punching bag after he did 10,000 of those shimada then fell to sleep on the grounds of sunagakure.

[Day two for shimada training speed] Shimada then woke up to woth the sun shining and his face " Well better start working on my speed" Shimada then ran out to the middle of sunagakure and he started to run after he did 100 laps shimada then started back again doing 100 laps when he got done shimada still had energy so he worked on his strength he got on the ground he he started to work on his pushups after shimada did 500 of those he moved to his next drill setups shimada turned on his back and he started to work on his setups after he did 500 of those he had more energy so he ran up to the punching bag and he started to work on his combos again then he took out his sword and started to work on his cutting skills along with that after all that hard work shimada decided that he was going to go to sleep then he had that filling to start training again so he ran back out and he started to work his speed after shimada did 100 laps he then walked up to the punching bag and he kicked it down then shimada stood it back up and he kicked it down again shimada then started to do some pushups/setups shimada then fell to sleep on the training grounds.

[Day three for shimada training speed,strength,fighting combos,sword skills/kunai] The next day shimada had a long day ahead of him it was his last day of training and he had to do a lot of things first thing shimada started on his speed he ran to the middle of sunagakure training grounds and he started to work on his speed shimada did 1,000 laps instead of 100 he wanted to reach his gold after he got done with that shimada then took off his shirt and he started to work on his fighting skills shimada walked up to the punching bag and he kick it and punch it after shimada did all that he took out his sword and shimada ran back in he slash the head off the punching bag then shimada took another swing cutting off the bottom of the bag after shimada did all that he went on the ground to work on his strength shimada then started to do some pushups/setups after he did 500 of each which= 1000 shimada then went baack out to work on his cutting skills shimada had to make a new punching bag with the sand of sunagakure he had a new punching bag and he made 20 of them after that shimada started to cut down each one with one blow and he ended the last one with his kunai. Night reached and shimada had more training tto do so he didn't sleep or anything he just kept on training, Shimada then started to work on his strength he did some more pushups/setups after shimada did 500 each which =1000 again he worked on his fighting combos he walked up to his last punch bag and he started to punch on it with a few kicks coming behind it after shimada did all that he moved on to his next drill and that was his speed he started a the back and he came up after he did 10,000 laps shimada was out of breath so he took a quick break then shimada went right back to start back training he started to work on his cutting skills he filled all those punching bags up again and he started to cutting " This going to be easy and it look like i'm going to be out here for a while" shimada then started to cut down each punching bag with his sword/kunai after he cut down all 20 shimada then saw a boy walking with a kunai and his hand " hey kid what is you doing with that I want to train with you okay then were do we start now" Shimada thern hopped and the air throwing his kunai at the kid the young boy moved out the way okay seem like you got speed shimada then ran up to the kid and he punched the boy in his face shimada watch how the boy fell to ground shimada then hopped on his back trying to snap the kid neck" What is you doing we is training not fighting well let's spice things up shall we" Shimada then ran to the boy and he kicked him on his neck knocking the boy out cool shimada then left the kid body there when the boy woke up shimada pulled water all over him so were is you from sunagakure cool same place i'm from you need to get back home you don't say shimada watch as the boy left it was nice for the time we was fighting until you got knock out shimada then started to laugh at the kid.

wc:1172

+4 strength
shimada
shimada
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 pm
Bump, Please check
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm
Accepted as stated
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm
Lost, please pay attention =/

Word Count:1172

1,000/200=5, not 4.

You just approved this for one less stat on your own system.

Shimada, you may add +5 stats, and +11JP.
shimada
shimada
Citizen

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm
Shimada woke up and he putted on some clothes to start his training day his mom was cooking morning food " Good morning momso what is you going to do today well I decided I'm going out to train well that is a good start well better get going mom see you and three days"Shimada then grabbed his sword off the table and he ran out the door heading for sunagakure training grounds. Shimada arrived at the trainingready to train "now were am I going to start first shimada then went out to look for a place he could sleep with no luck shimada couldn't fine anything " Well it look like I have to sleep on the training grounds now there is three things I need to work on today
my speed do 100 laps back and forth,strength 500 pushups and 500 setups,And my sword skills/ Kunai.Shimada then picked up his sword and he started to cut on his punching bag using his sword and kunai on the punching bag.The first day was jut for cutting skills the rest of the days will be about his strength, speed. After shimada got done with his cutting skills he went out with the punching bag and he started to punch and kick pulse using his sword shimada putted all his punching and kicking with the sword putting all that inside a combo. shimada then started to punch on the punching bag and kick with his kunai and one hand and sword and the other he was working on his fighting combos shimada decided that he was going to work on his punching combos as well after he did 10,000 punches on the punching bag shimada then turned to his right and he started to kick on the punching bag after he did 10,000 of those shimada then fell to sleep on the grounds of sunagakure.
two for shimada training speed] Shimada then woke up to woth the sun shining and his face " Well better start working on my speed"Shimada then ran out to the middle of sunagakure and he started to run after he did 100 laps shimada then started back again doing 100 laps when he got done shimada still had energy so he worked on his strength he got on the ground he he started to work on his pushups after shimada did 500 of those he moved to his next drill setups shimada turned on his back and he started to work on his setups after he did 500 of those he had more energy so he ran up to the punching bag and he started to work on his combos again then he took out his sword and started to work on his cutting skills along with that after all that hard work shimada decided that he was going to go to sleep then he had that filling to start training again so he ran back out and he started to work his speed after shimada did 100 laps he then walked up to the punching bag and he kicked it down then shimada stood it back up and he kicked it down again shimada then started to do some pushups/setups shimada then fell to sleep on the training grounds.

The next day shimadahad a long day ahead of him it was his last day of training and he had to do a lot of things first thing shimada started on his speed he ran to the middle of sunagakure training grounds and he started to work on his speed shimada did 1,000 laps instead of 100 he wanted to reach his gold after he got done with that shimada then took off his shirt and he started to work on his fighting skills shimada walked up to the punching bag and he kick it and punch it after shimada did all that he took out his sword and shimada ran back in he slash the head off the punching bag then shimada took another swing cutting off the bottom of the bag after shimada did all that he went on the ground to work on his strength shimada then started to do some pushups/setups after he did 500 of each which= 1000 shimada then went baack out to work on his cutting skills shimada had to make a new punching bag with the sand of sunagakure he had a new punching bag and he made 20 of them after that shimada started to cut down each one with one blow and he ended the last one with his kunai. Night reached and shimada had more training tto do so he didn't sleep or anything he just kept on training, Shimada then started to work on his strength he did some more pushups/setups after shimada did 500 each which =1000 again he worked on his fighting combos he walked up to
his last punch bag and he started to punch on it with a few kicks coming behind it after shimada did all that he moved on to his next drill and that was his speed he started a the back and he came up after he did 10,000 laps shimada was out of breath so he took a quick break then shimada went right back to start back training he started to work on his cutting skills he filled all those punching bags up again and he started to cutting " This going to be easy and it look like i'm going to be out here for a while"shimada then started to cut down each punching bag with his sword/kunai after he cut down all 20 shimada then saw a boy walking with a kunai
and his hand " hey kid what is you doing with that I want to train with you okay then were do we start now"Shimada thern hopped and the air throwing his kunai at the kid the young boy moved out the way okay seem like you got speed shimada then
ran up to the kid and he punched the boy in his face shimada watch how the boy fell to ground shimada then hopped on his back trying to snap the kid neck" What is you doing we is training not fighting well let's spice things up shall we"Shimada then ran to the boy and he kicked him on his neck knocking the boy out cool shimada then left the kid body there when the boy woke up
shimada
pulled water all over him so were is you from sunagakure cool same
place i'm from you need to get back home you don't say shimada watch as
the boy left it was nice for the time we was fighting until you got
knock out shimada then started to laugh at the kid. he putted up a
punching a bag so he could punch and kick on something
now all he had to do was find some were he could sleep shimada then saw a
rock that looked stable so he took out his sword as he was approaching
the rock making sure that nobody was and it. It was empty so shimada
then putted all his bags and the rock " Now this is my home a rock which is kind of comfortable once you get the hang of it" Shimada said with a grin, " It is time to start training cause I have been sitting here a while".
Shimada
then ran to the front of that punching bag he had up shimada then ran
back 15 yards back and he was already tied after that which would have
been noting to a any other ninja. Shimada then ran back faster then
lightning but he push it to hard he fell to the ground breathing hard he
thought he was having a heart attack but he ran so fast for an academy
ninja. Night came and shimada was tied so he went back to his camp and
he crawl and side the rock full of exhausted and cuts shimada then fell
to sleep.
The next morning shimada got up and he was hungry but there
was noting for him to eat so he went back out to start back training "I need to work on my speed which was lazy"
So he ran back 20 yards and he started to run all over the place not
even thinking about his health or anything hr just was running in-till
shimada got tied so he stopped taking hard deep breaths shimada started
to do push ups working on his strength trying to get stronger. When
shimada got done with all that he started to run again trying to get his
speed up also running as fast then he started off taking no deep
breaths or noting shimada was just running and doing push ups...

[Part
two of shimada training] Shimada then went back to his tent for some
rest with all that running and push ups while he was sleeping it started
to rain and shimada couldn't sleep so he went back out to train more he
was kicking on the punching bag and he was punching on the rock he was
sleeping on his hands was bleeding but he kept on punching.Shimada was
able to do all that and the dark was great, Then morning hit shimada was
tried but he had to get his training done he tried that tree thing
again he turned his back around not looking shimada was able to cut the
tree and the rock. This was the best shimada ever did with out holding
back.

Night then reached and shimada was tried cause he didn't
even sleep yesterday so tonight shimada was going to get as much rest he
can, The next morning shimada started back to work on his punch combos
and kicking the punching bag was still and good shape from all that hard
kicking that shimada was doing on it and the rock that he was punching
on had his knuckles cursed and bleeding it may have sound painful but it
was worth it. After shimada got done with the punching and kicking he
then started back to run this time he was going even faster and every
time shimada tried to rest he started to do some push ups working hard
trying to get stronger and better with his speed and strength. This was
going to be a everyday thing with shimada cause he started to like it,
Night then reached he was tied so shimada fell to sleep right and the
middle of the training grounds. The next morning shimada was all dirty
so he found some left over rain so he can take a quick wash off it
wasn't that bad the water was kind of good.
Shimada then went back out to start training again working on his speed and strength and
reading books
for his intelligence after reading shimada went back out to train using
his sword which was great he was getting the hang of things with that
cause he needed that training with that sword. His sword swinging was
bad now it have approved better also his strength and his speed all that
was great. Now all shimada had to do was fight he had nobody to fight
with but his self he started to fight on a tree working on his punching
and kicking that was coming along shimada.

Shimada
started to work on his running skills which was poor so he ran around
the training grounds after 30miles of running shimada stopped, to catch
his breath then he took out his swordstarted to do some more with his
sword trying to get better with his cuttingskills with one tree and
front of shimada and he proceeded to cut up the treeslice the branch up
but his strength was poor also so he started to do some

push up’s to get stronger working on his muscles doing that with 5,000 of those
push up’s shimada move on to his set up’s 10,000 thousand of these and I will
be good with my strength shimada said with a cool grin on his face. When he got
done with the setups shimada move on to his next work out training he started
back to run trying to keep the juice flowing after all those laps of
running
and setups with 5,000push ups shimada was really tied but he
couldn’t stop with all the hard work he putted into this training so he
went up to the rock that shimada had been sleeping on in he started to
punch on it punching as fast he could trying to free his mine,” This is
going to be easy” Shimada said with a smile as he was
still hitting on the rock with all of his strength night came and shimada still
had some energy and him so he went out to start back training with he took out
his sword with the kunai he never train with both before all he train with was
his sword this was going to be a challenge for shimada. When he walked up to
the tree that he already started to cut on but his strength was -not there
after all that working out shimada was hope that this would pay off. He stepped
back to time his chance with both of the trees swinging and shimada back was
turned this was going to be hard but he had to get some kind of training going
on and this one with the sword and kunai was great, It was something new to
shimada that he never tried before and he love to learn something new also. The
tree was swinging and shimada intelligence was getting even great with timing
the trees and letting him now. When to go for it or not Shimada then turned
around and he started to cut up the tree with only one thing on his mind keep
going when he chopped up the whole branch shimada then hopped in the air doing
a back flip and he landed on the ground with a smile like he was and a fight or
something now “I think this is all I had to do” shimada said “Now let’s call
this a day”. Shimada then went to his rock for some rest.

The next day shimada was happy because he was going to get everything with his training he hopped out the rock and he grabbed his sword to start training. Shimada was looking at the tree that was swinging side to side using his intelligence shimada was able to stop the tree from swinging and he started to cut it up the tree fell on the ground right by his feet “Yes I finally did it using my strength” shimada strength was starting to get amazing but he was still weak for now until he get stronger.Shimada started to work on hisfighting combos he walked up to the punching bag to start he was punching andkicking in the bag, Then he added his kunai with the fighting combos now he wasusing his feet and his fist cutting
up the punching bag and beating on it thepunching bag then fell into half leaving dust behind the fall “ Well betterstart running again and doing some pushup’s setup’s”. He was going to do5,000 pushup’s and 10,000 setup’s which = 15,000 of working out he had to do .Shimada started with his running cause that was easy so he ran 25 miles then he came back ready to work on his pushup’s, Shimada got on the ground and he started to do pushup’s and they was coming easy after shimada got done with that he move to the next drill which was do 10,000 setup’s he got on his back and he started to work on his setup’s his mind was right so he was able to get alot done. Night reached and shimada couldn’t make it to his bed so he went to sleep on the training grounds of sunagakure when he woke up shimada grabbed all his bag sand he went to his mother house were he.

WC:2708

+5 strength

shimada
shimada
Citizen

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Bump, Please check
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum