Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Birth of the Phoenix. Empty Birth of the Phoenix.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:12 pm
Chishiki went through the streets of Kumogakure, he looked for the Blacksmith, he knew where the shop where, but he was looking for the Blacksmith's house. He walked around and found a door with a big anvil carved into it.
''This has too be the place'' he would say while laughing and walk into the building. He looked around and heard some hammering, some smiting some rooms away. Chishiki followed the sounds of the smiting. Through doors and rooms with many different swords. Chishiki was looking for a special mold. He wanted to make his own sword, his own special sword. He had mane plans for it, but first, he had to find the perfect mold for the sword, the only way to get a good mold was to pay the Blacksmith to make a mold for him.
Chishiki arrived at the Blacksmith's area, he was smiting a new sword, a big one. The Blacksmith looked over his shoulder and glazed at Chishiki.
''Hi there'' Chishiki would say and looking at the Blacksmith.
''Oh hey there Chishiki. So what're you doing here at my pleasant house?'' the Blacksmith would ask.
''I'm here for a request. I would make a request for a katana mold'' Chishiki would say.
''Sure'' The Blacksmith would say and stand up, walking out of the room and then returning, holding a mold, just a basic mold. ''Here you go'' he would say and hand out the mold to Chishiki.
''This wasn't what I meant. I want a specific mold, a mold formed as a burning feather, but at the size of a Katana. Are you able to do that?'' Chishiki would ask and look hopeful at the Blacksmith. After few seconds of thinking, the Blacksmith would smile and look at Chishiki.
''Trust me, i'm going to make the best Katana mold ever!'' The blacksmith would say and then go out to look at designs of feathers and fire.
Chishiki would hand out a piece of paper with a design on for the sword. This sword idea had been in Chishiki's brain for a while and it was alright if he could finish the sword.
The Blacksmith took the paper and analyzed it closely. He would wink with the one eye and then give him a thumbs up.
It'll be done tomorrow! the Blacksmith would say and begin to work on the the mold.

Chishiki, in the meantime of waiting, went for the river to find rocks and pebbles for the blade of the sword, because he couldn't afford good enough steel, though, he would just find all the good kind of stuff. He would melt the rocks and pebbles with his mighty fire, if he could make any.
At the river again, he found lots of rock and pebbles for the blade of the sword. He found big and small pebbles, and same with the rocks. He then looked for a place to make a campfire to melt the rocks and pebbles, though, he would need a bowl that would not melt under the rocks.
He was looking for something hard and had a higher melting rate that the rocks and pebbles. He found a rock, a black kind of them, he found it in a cave, it was very deep though, nothing special was in there other than these rocks he found. He would feel that the rocks where very hard and solid. He would try to find a rock that was almost bowl formed, and so he did, he just had to look for a while. When he arrived at the camp again, it was dark and there wasn't much time left, so he would sleep.

The next day, Chishiki woke up at sunrise and walked down through the streets towards Kumogakure again, maybe the black smith was done with the Katana mold. He walked through the tree lines and then the village gates, he signed the papers that he's in Kumogakure again. He was waling through the houses and buildings, he would try to find the black smith's house again, though, this time it was easier, but still not as easy. He would try to remember the way to the black smith's house once again. He found the door with the anvil again, he walked inside and the Black Smith was working, maybe he's making a new mold or something? he would think and then walk to the place again. He would then notice something, something he wasn't expecting. The Black Smith was still working on Chishiki's mold.
''Ahh, hey Chishiki. The Mold is done at noon, maybe later'' the smith would say and smite again.
''Is there anything I can help with to fasten the waiting time?'' Chishiki would ask, hoping to fasten the process.
''Ehm ...'' the smith would say and hold a small pause of silence.
''You can try to carve into the big piece of metal over there, it's the one half to the blade, maybe you would be able to carve it so you can get a sword you've been working with'' the smith would say and let Chishiki work on the mold. He was carving into the metal molding plate. His own sweat into his sword, his hard work of making the mold, though, the Black Smith of course helped him and guided him on how he should carve the mold. But it would only take a few hours, 2-2½ hour and Chishiki was done with the mold. They tried to make a normal harsh metal to see if the 2 molds where fitting nice together, and they did.
Chishiki thanked the smith and gave the smith 1500 ryo for the mold and help and afterwards, Chishiki walked towards the mountain top again.

Chishiki finally arrived to the camp again, the rocks where still there where he let them, but something was wrong, they where wet, it had been raining while Chishiki was working with the mold! Chishiki would then form the fire place, small rocks he just found laying around to circle around the fire, placing some wood and some charcoal he found in the cave. The began to light up the fire with his normal fire breath. He would then stand above the bonfire, though it was hot, Chishiki performed a technique to burst the fire to a higher level with the 'Dragon explosion'.
The fire cracked up and was burning a lot. The rocks and pebbles from the river where dry now and usable. Chishiki would now then put on the black bowl and the rocks and pebbles. It would take some time, but at last they would smelt. When he finally realized that the rock was ready to harden inside the mold, he let the smelted rocks and pebbles into the mold and made them go into the very details.

As Chishiki was waiting for the rocks and pebbles to dry in the mold, the smith ran up toards Chishiki, shouting something that Chishiki could only ear a bit.
''Hand ... sword ... katana'' was the thing Chishiki heard from the shouting, but soon the smith would be up at Chishiki and then say what he'd been shouting.
''To save a lot of trouble, I got you this special handle, or, I just forged it in steel, it may fit to your katana and give it a good grip, I used the same design for the handle as the blade itself. What i shouted before, if you couldn't hear me right, was: I got a handle so your sword can get a better grip as a normal Katana'' he would say and bring forth out of his pouch, a new shining handle, also carved with the fire carvings. He would smile and give Chishiki the Handle.
Chishiki would take the handle, then trying to insert it to the blade after the rocks had hardened. It was fitting perfectly. Chishiki would thank the smith and then they walked away from each other.

[w/c: 1.327/1.200
Heavenly Phoenix Sword forged.
Ryo deducted for the mold]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Birth of the Phoenix. Empty Re: Birth of the Phoenix.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:16 pm
Bump!
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:38 am
Bump !
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:33 am
Approved for Appropriate Reward
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum