Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The tale of Echo the Invincible. - Page 2 Empty Re: The tale of Echo the Invincible.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 pm
As Azaiyo begins his forward dash Echo shifts his body to the right with a quick push off his left foot and brings up his right arm, the momentum of Azaiyo and the raw speed in which Azaiyo moved would leave little room for him to avoid being caught under the chin by a closeline from Echo who channels a bit of the Kyuubi's chakra to add to his strength 9 tails of the V1 appearing over his frame as he knocks the dashing boy to the ground and levels him with the aim of his left index finger towards his forehead tails arching forward prepared to lance into him if the need arises, even if he's from an allied country Echo won't allow a foreign ninja to flank him.

"Kid, don't make such sudden movements around me, I'm in strange lands and I'm traveling alone...I'm a little tense." he says with a clear edge to his voice...he could kill this boy right now.

"Now....your life may depend on this next question.." He begins icily the cold tone of his voice offset by a deep red gleam behind his goggles as he states "Do you like rabbit?" He says a grin forming...the questions are annoying Echo...and of course...Echo doesn't take kindly to being questioned.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The tale of Echo the Invincible. - Page 2 Empty Re: The tale of Echo the Invincible.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:42 pm
Azaiyo would be knocked to the ground with a finger pressed against his head. "Who is this guy?" Azaiyo thought to himself in his head, looking at the man with a blank face, no harm done to him thanks to his armory. Azaiyo would attempt to vanish back to Sunagakure no Sato before this boy, but his question would seem to make him think otherwise. He would see a red veil shroud around Echo as the Uchiha reminded Azaiyo of himself. "Rabbits should only be adored as peaceful creatures. They are friendly animals, something that has guided me in life. I used to not know how to experience life, but due to nature itself, I managed to be the man I am today, an honorable shinobi of not only Sunagakure no Sato, but the entire Fire Nation itself. To consider rabbits as a meal or something to eliminate in general disgusts me. I am sorry for pulling that sudden move on you, I just need to know who to accept and to decline into my home. Times can get tough. Please allow me to proceed, Echo Uchiha. You and your brother are some special, something I would like to have by my side." Azaiyo could not smell or feel anything bad as of this moment. He would smile brightly to Echo as he thought to himself "I found my new path..."
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:50 pm
Echo shakes his head at the answer pushing off of the other Sannin with a sigh before he goes back to his seat, "A Shinobi does what he must for his country, a Shinobi must survive...I can already tell...your like me....Your no Shinobi....you yearn to be a Hero yeahh??" He questions a smirk on his face as he turns the skinned rabbit on his spit "This poor little guy had to die, so I could live...so I could eat...It is only if you do not honor your kill should you feel shame and disgust." he says a matter-of-factly as a rebuttal to his earlier statement.

"Me and my Brother got a lot of business going on, I seen a few sentries pass earlier..? Something happen..? Kids look like the Devil was chasing em when they were running by today." he questions sliding a kunai from his pouch with his right hand slicing off a piece of meat which he pops into his mouth chewing slowly.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 pm
Azaiyo breathes a good breath as Echo released him from his grasp. "If I cannot protect my shinobi, I am nothing." Azaiyo stated, "I put my life before others at all costs. I am honored to see another hero before me." He then hears Echo speak about the rabbit he killed. "Interesting story." Azaiyo commented, "You are right Echo. You killed that precious rabbit for a good purpose, to live on as a hero. However, let it be known that now you remain standing, you will avenge that dead rabbit by ridding those of darkness." Azaiyo felt free in his mind as he now had a better perspective of the universe. Azaiyo would breathe more for a bit as he would hear Echo speak of the dangers passing by. "Something always happens." Azaiyo explained, "However, none of these situations result in harm when I'm around. This is my duty in this village. I risk my life to relieve others of their troubles, as they learn to o the same for their people. That is what makes a peaceful nation. Recently, an extraordinary thing occurred where your brother managed to save a girl who had lost half her body, giving her a replacement. It was teamwork between us as I stopped her from wiping out her entire body unintentionally from the start, while Viper finished the procedure. I keep my promise forever of danger never being able to surpass my people, let alone touch them."
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:16 pm
Echo shakes his head at the boys strange wording "Who are we to judge good and evil...? Our Nations fight and kill for our causes, It's easy to look at our way is right...but to someone else their way is the right path, they fight for their country and their beliefs just as we do.." he says taking another slice of meat before he continues "One man's hero is another's mass murderer...being a Hero is a matter of perspective, being a Hero means creating peace.." He says his mouth forming a thin line as he speaks "Shinobi by definition are soldiers, following orders...while ignoring the bad...Hero's acknowledge the bad they do for the greater good and repent...they accept the searing flames of Hell so other's may be spared of it.." He finishes sliding the piece of meat into his mouth before chewing slowly in thought at his own words.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm
Azaiyo stands as Echo begins to speak a good speech. "You cannot always judge a person perfectly, can you Echo?" Azaiyo asks, smiling as he had learned a valuable lesson. "It amazes me how you see the world. However, just like how you explained that one's hero can be another's nightmare, I am here to balance the world, that is my dream. Nothing is impossible. A day will come when the darkness will challenge the light. Betrayal, blood, death-all of these things will spread across the universe. My way of being a hero is to find that inner purity between everyone, and make it shine across the land. That is my goal. I will still keep your words in mind though." Azaiyo would look down as he thought of Echo's comment on hell. "We will create a new generation, Echo Uchiha. No one will sear into the dark flames as long as the flames of light continue to shine. You can have my life over it" Azaiyo would look across the desert as he felt a new era was arriving, along him an improved Azaiyo.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:51 pm
"You don't listen very well do ya kid..? Your ideals..of Good and Evil...they themselves are Evil...rather...there is no such thing as Evil...only moral ambiguity..Is it a sin if you don't know what a Sin is?? Is it evil if it's for the greater good??" He says a frown upon is face as he glances at his fellow Sannin, "The flames await us all Azaiyo...it's a Hero's job to burn so his country won't...to look past his morals...to do what needs to be done.." He sighs "You need to look at those hands of yours...and wonder just what it is YOU want out of life, I don't think this generation needs heroes just yet.." He decides his own words running through his head.

"Course, you probably won't listen" he says with a shrug, the boy is probably deep seated in his moral base and near sighted tense of 'Good' and 'Evil' that he won't see anything else...The shades of grey that some people miss...The shades of grey that have built up Echo's life.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 pm
Azaiyo would sit back as he felt quite shocked from what this man was saying. Azaiyo frowned as he believed it. "As long as we die knowing that we made a good difference in the world...that is what makes a hero Echo." Azaiyo felt embarrassed as he always felt like his opinion was right, never to be told by a man like this the opposite. "I'm sorry, Echo. I focus so much on what I believe is right that I cannot understand others sometimes. You're actually the first to put some sense into me. I guess all we can do is wait. I have always just wondered, will there even be a time when the world is balanced enough to actually declare a 'good' and 'evil'?" Azaiyo would pull his Hidden Sand headband out of his pocket to bond with the Silver Covenant headband. Using both headbands, he would utilize them both as necklaces, hanging tied on his neck, light as a feather. "What I want out of life Echo...is to have known that we have passed along a great message while we sear into the flames. This message may be unknown to us now, and possibly forever will be, but all we can do is hope. How is that for you?" Azaiyo would slip his hands through the sand as he would grasp two piles, one with each. "When I look into these hands, all I can see is our success of living, and the gifts our descendants will have from our glorious endings." He would now await a response from the Sannin of the Hidden Leaf.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:26 am
Echo nods, not really having anything more to say to the boy "The desert is hot" He states simply blinking twice behind his goggles "...And theres sand everywhere....I've been to marshes near grass, but this is the first time I've been out to Wind country" well...the first time he got to enjoy it and take in the sights....Eradicating some bandit camps near the borders were quite the annoyance for the Former-ANBU Captain.

The whole point of this trip was to rid himself of the anger and hate he feels..he wonders if it's something he can rid himself of..?

Can he truly be free of the 'Curse of Hatred' all Uchiha are said to fall prey to?

'...Well...if anyone can do it...It's me...I'm not really an 'Uchiha' after all' he thinks to himself bitterly his eyes and facial expressions never shifting due to his emotions, Echo is quite the actor and an even better liar.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm
Azaiyo watches Echo as he goes into a moment of silence. Azaiyo would assume that the man no longer had anything to say about Azaiyo's comments, meaning he had answered in a fine way. The Sannin of the Sand could tell that this Uchiha had not another word to say as he would simply state the environment before them. "Embrace it." Azaiyo stated, "Even away from the village, this area is quite unique. It is a place to restore your life. Just look at it. The wind blows smoothly as it passes a cool breeze into your body, a free refreshment if you will. Also, the caves here are almost like a temporary home. Whenever you need to settle your problems, this is your settlement to do so. Finally, the sand is your guide. It surrounds you as it can put you into a mental state, a mental state that can help you find the path you wish to follow in life. As for the heat, well, what do you expect in a desert?" Now that Azaiyo had met another Sannin, someone whom he never thought existed at first, let alone be an Uchiha, he wanted to gain his trust and friendship so they could fight together until the very end. "So, may I ask about those goggles? Why do you wear them? Don't you want those Sharingan to be revealed, to show who you really are?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum