Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 5:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 3:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 2:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 1:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 1:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 12:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 12:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 11:13 amAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 11:12 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 49%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The tale of Echo the Invincible. Empty The tale of Echo the Invincible.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:00 pm
Echo wanders the sands of the Wind country a few miles from Sunagakure, he sighs as night begins to fall his goggles blocking the wind from his eyes his travelers cloak obscuring his face and body from view his gear all in it's rightful place, the devil gear and all his weapons strapped in strategic places on his body, his shield at his side, his tonfa to the back of his belt, and his Caliburn is where it always is.

Stepping into a large cave to make camp for the Night Echo prepares a fire while pondering just why he cannot access his STM world, he's just lucky he decided to carry all of his supplies by hand in case Viper decided to play a prank on him.

He can't even teleport, quite the annoying conundrum for the former ANBU Captain, he shrugs after a moment poking the fire with a stick as he cooks a skinned rabbit over the flames which give away his position, he doesn't have much to fear after all...he could probably destroy all of Suna if he felt the need.

Besides, he owns the land, he can do whatever he wants he's just lucky to have caught some meat before he left the forest....snake and scorpion don't seem to appetizing compared to rabbit.

He sighs letting his gaze flow over the blue tinted desert, a smile crossing his face at the sight of a shooting star flying through the black sky...this feeling of freedom is exactly what he needed...if this adventure doesn't cleanse his soul, then nothing will.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The tale of Echo the Invincible. Empty Re: The tale of Echo the Invincible.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:12 pm
Azaiyo had been in a huge state of shock as the roamed away from the hospital, hoping to not have to go back there for a while. The Hokage known as Viper Uchiha managed to save his own shinobi, whose death seemed indefinite. "How could he perform something like that?" Azaiyo asked himself, remembering having to witness some kind of plant-like activity occurring inside of Sachiko's body, giving her a new vessel to live in..."halfly" if you may. After witnessing so much sadness, Azaiyo had managed to wake himself up from the madness as he would grin. "What a crazy girl." Azaiyo smiled as he would begin to walk outside of the village.

The sand seemed to rest still, an unusual case as whenever the Deputy Kazekage passed, sandstorms would surround him. Ignoring this fact after merely looking upon it for a brief second, Azaiyo had gone into the Desert to do his duties of checking for any dangerous activity once more. The most open areas of Sunagakure had to be dealt, this being one of those areas. Azaiyo would begin walking slowly as he would pace, slower and slower to the biggest cave in the Hidden Sand. The stars in the sky were Azaiyo's detectives as they shone upon all areas. Scouting one of the enlightened areas, Azaiyo noticed a shadow inside one of the spotlights. In case this shadow was an enemy, Azaiyo would have to startle it. "How many I help you?" Azaiyo asked quite suddenly, "May I ask your purpose here?" Azaiyo grinned once more as he could not wait for the response this stranger had to make.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm
Echo briefly glances towards the man approaching before going back to cooking, not worried by his presence in the least.

He briefly ponders if it's an attacker, and chuckles...this one would get a big surprise if he were to attempt something against him, after all....Echo is Invincible...a power house of infinite trickery, an unstoppable force that earned him the title of Sannin, he's stared down bijuu and demons in his time slaying grand beasts and defending his village so it could prosper, even to the point of rising into an entire nation...He's not worried in the slightest.

The man speaks and Echo responds with a simple "Yes, do you have any salt by any chance??" He answers a deadpan look on his face, "Well eating of course!" He answers with a grand gesture of his right hand his cloak obscuring everything else from view.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:27 pm
The light shines brighter as Azaiyo begins to laugh towards this man's response. "Hmph, so you're the funny type, huh?" he asks as the man's identity becomes clearler. The attire this man was wearing seemed mischievous to Azaiyo as he would see a pair of goggles on this man, along with some other things Azaiyo would question deeply inside- dangerous things. "Well..." Azaiyo continued, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Deputy Kazekage and Sannin of this village. You can choose to cooperate with me as I only wish to seek those who are of peace, or you can choose to suffer the great prison my village has to offer." Looking at him more, he becomes shocked. The headbands this man contains brings back memories to Azaiyo as he puts his hand in his pocket, pulling one of great importance out. "Could you possibly be..." Azaiyo questionned in shock, unable to complete his sentence as he would hold the headband to the Silver Covenant, the most peaceful organization known to mankind.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:32 pm
Echo chuckles, the kid's funny.

"Kid, I own this land, it'd be one hell of a political move to throw me in jail...much less keep me in there without a few broken bones." he answers simply shaking his head, he then notices the boy taking a glance at the silver covenant headband stitched into his cloak "...Now....." he begins dramatically "About that salt..." he finishes with a wider grin, idly toying with the idea of smacking the boy for being so presumptuous, 'Deputy Kazekage?' pfft what a foolish concept.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:09 pm
Azaiyo was now at the point where his vision of this man became completely clear from mid-range. "Political move?" Azaiyo asked as this man seemed to act like he was the leader of this mission. "I do not understand..." Azaiyo continued atop his question of politics, "...the Kazekage runs this village. For someone else to take ownership would have to be someone of high reputation from the Fire Nation. From my village, I take my part in that topic thus far." Azaiyo would pause as his examinations of this man became more and more thorough. "So, you must be revealing to me that you from Konohagakure no Sato? Well, if that may be, you are more than welcome to enter this village. To be otherwise, well, I think you get the point." Azaiyo had to get details out of this man. The goggles hiding this man's eyes, the cloak with the very familiar crest, who could this shinobi possibly be? "By the way, we have no salt.." Azaiyo concluded, grinning.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:28 pm
Echo seems to pout at the mention of no salt "Bah! Your in a desert how can you not have salt?" He questions ignoring all his other questions as he leans back slightly a slight chink heard as his feet touch the ground, possibly from his hidden demon grieves and all the weaponry he has on him.

"So whatcha need sandstorm?? I'm a little busy." He says quirking an eyebrow his hood being pulled down.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:42 pm
Azaiyo would become curious of this man as his thoughts were secretive. Azaiyo did not know how to judge this kind of personality. He would see the man lay back as more things he held were revealed. Azaiyo would interrupt the man as he would simply smile and say "So that's where you're from..." Azaiyo grinned as he thought he was getting good information off of this man. Everything was becoming clearer to him. The crest would finally flash in Azaiyo's mind as Azaiyo would lift his organization's headband high. "Do you know what this is?" He asked. He would postpone the man's question for the end. "I admit, you do seem different from the other people whom I have encountered here. However, I will not take that as an advantage for you." Azaiyo paused once again as he thought he should answer this man's question and be polite. "My reason for being here is simple. My home cannot be infiltrated by darkness. That is something I learned from my friend Viper. Now I ask this, who are you and what is your purpose here?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:54 pm
He growls in annoyance at the pesky brat before he stands and sheds the cloak revealing his attire and the leaf headband wrapped around his neck.

"These lands belong to the Fire nation...I'm the Sannin of Konoha Echo Uchiha..and I outrank you.." He says with a crossing of his arms his gloves collar and demon grieves shining slightly as he let's his chakra flow from him a large blue aura taking the shape of a dragon appearing in ones minds eye, the power of the Wandering sage being unleashed.

"Now...Why are you here? Azaiyo the Godhand?" He asks having heard of the many times he's stepped into Konoha or how his Brother told him of the boy...Echo isn't too interested but he wants to scare the kid a bit..just a bit of fun.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Azaiyo would watch as he finally seemed to get some attention from this man. Azaiyo would hear about this man as he would reveal his name, Echo Uchiha, Sannin of Konohagakure no Sato. Azaiyo would make a smirk before noticing this man channel chakra into what seemed to be a dragon resting before him. Azaiyo would smile as he would dash past it. "I wouldn't say you outrank me, but are rather equal. I am the Sannin of Sunagakure no Sato. It is great to see another Uchiha out there. It also feels nice that I am recognized out here." Azaiyo could not help but to hold a strange face for a moment as this man seemed cocky. "The Fire Nation is created due to an alliance, not a takeover. We share the land. Also, do not call me Godhand, it sounds inappropriate. My name is renowned in a few ways, but I don't want you to have a cocky impression of me." Azaiyo would begin to laugh as he pointed to the dragon. "This, by the way, is unnecessary. If I were to learn anything about being a Sannin, it'd be to never be scared. If you wonder why I am here, it is because I roam the village to assist and protect my people? May I ask your purpose as well?" Azaiyo would finish talking as maybe meeting this person would be an opportunity for him, so he would allow him to speak.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum