Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Relationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Noodle time.[Open to Leaf shinobi.]

+5
R3ZNOVV
yukimaru
Sanji Sanada
Koroshi Uchiha
Arashi Uzumaki
9 posters
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Noodle time.[Open to Leaf shinobi.] - Page 7 Empty Re: Noodle time.[Open to Leaf shinobi.]

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Viper's jaw nearly drops at his brothers responce, no words are produced as this is the first time he has seen this side of Koroshi, something truly horrifying in every way possible.
Viper forces himself back to his regular tone aside from a slight stutter in the beginning, "Y-your right, Koroshi are you ok?" For one to say Viper was scared at this point would be the understatement of the century, Koroshi with this level intellect was truly one of the scariest things in the world, pushing past the shock and hoping this is just a one time thing Viper continues to speak.
"Yes, my eyes advanced while you were on your travels, the eyes you see currently are that of our former Hokage Nashua Uchiha.
This world is indeed of my own creation, I grew tired of reality and the constant war torn world, attempted assassinations, and various other annoyances of being the Hokage."
Viper trails off near the end partially ranting about the stress of being a leader, alas he returns the focus to Koroshi. "How was your time away, what exactly happened?" Viper questions with his right brow now raising.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Noodle time.[Open to Leaf shinobi.] - Page 7 Empty Re: Noodle time.[Open to Leaf shinobi.]

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm
Koroshi smirks a bit at Viper's reaction, his mind now in the in between state of intellectual and regular.
"I see, so ya couldn't handle the pressure huh sissy?" Koroshi teases before speaking further, "It was that damn raccoon's fault!" Koroshi suddenly yells out his personality returning fully, "The bastard took my jacket and took off and by the time I caught the bastard I didn't know where I was!"
Koroshi puts on a pouting frown, "I lived in a cave for months!"
Koroshi's attention changes once more, "Oh oh, can you make my eyes do what yours can?!" he says gleefully jumping up and down with a big smile.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 pm
Viper hears his words about the racoons, horror runs through him for he recalls this event quite vividly and often wondered about it.
As revenge, after Koroshi made him go through an all day training session he placed his jacket upon a raccoon for revenge hoping it would allow him to sleep in, never expecting it to go this far.
"The jacket.." Viper says softly under his breath hiding his inner feelings, he now changes the subject back to Koroshi's following question.
"Hm, in theory I could now that I think about it, it is all emotions and we all know you do not have any so this will probably be the only way you will get it.."
Viper says with a sigh thinking of the implications of modifying his brother, he already messed up Prims life by modifying her past, but alas she is much better off he feels in this state of mind.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:02 pm
Koroshi hears him mention the jacket, "No idiot, I told you it was the raccoon's fault!"
Koroshi says bluntly, unbeknownst to Koroshi everything that happened to him is Viper's fault, a truth Viper will no doubt hide for the fear of his own life being taken out of sheer rage.
Now comes the matter about his eyes, "Hey, I have emotions!" Koroshi says insulted, "Just not any of the sissy girly ones.." Koroshi says whilst crossing his arms, "Well do it then mister all powerful genie man!"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:05 pm
Viper dismisses the mans comment about it being the raccoons fault, he hopes that eventually the problem will pass and Koroshi will never find out the truth, if he does it wont be pretty.
Viper hears the challenge about advancing his eyes, with a smirk Viper causes his will to be more prominent around Koroshi, everything about his brother is analyzed down to his views about life, with this knowledge he now causes his brothers body to feel the required emotions, more similar to the ones he felt when advancing his own Sharingan.
Should all go according to plan his younger brothers eyes should turn the deepest of crimson advancing to the farthest natural state they can, the Mangekyou Sharingan.
"There, now be careful with them because your eyes will be very sensative at this state, if you use them alot your gonna go blind."
Viper knows his warning will be of little good and needs to find a spare for his brother should he do what he knows he is going to do, if only Echo activated his Mangekyou Sharingan then everything would be fixed, Viper sighs at this as he leaves Koroshi to react to his new eyes.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm
Koroshi's eyes go wide with the sudden ocular clarity granted by the Sharingan, everything seems to be more vivid as he can see the chakra flowing throughout Viper's body and through the world, "THIS IS AWESOME!" Koroshi hollers out, he keeps his eyes active for the moment as his grin is wide. "Now I know why you wanted to get these so bad, everything is so clear and glowey!"
Koroshi fully ignores Viper's warning finding the feeling of having them on awesome seeing as how everything seems slower and clearer, Koroshi begins to speak swifter now, "What can I do with these?! You have your own world I want something epic, I wanna punch people with my eyes!" Koroshi bounces up and down on his heels waiting for a response, he cannot wait to see what his eyes are capable of, if he will go blind by using them then it must be something good.
[1 ms post]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm
Viper hears his brother getting excited, he knows he is back to normal so he sighs softly, "That you will have to find out for yourself, and turn them off damn it or you'll go blind within the week!" Viper says annoyed, in his right hand he summons forth a black mass, a Sleipnir as he tosses it to Koroshi, if caught the black mass reveals itself to be a necklace of his chosen design.
"This is a portal to my world, with a mere thought you can enter and leave at any time."
Viper explains watching his brother with a sigh, he is gonna need to look for spare eyes quickly.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm
Koroshi hears Viper's warning and with a pout deactivates them, "Fine but I will find a way to punch people with them damn it!" as he finishes speaking Viper tosses the Slepnir towards him, his right hand sweeps forward as the object is now grasped in his right hand, Koroshi lets it takes shape with a slight tilt of his head to the right before he puts it around his neck. "Well I'm gonna go punch people now, bye bye!" Koroshi says with his childish smile as by following Viper's instructions he thinks about exiting and does, a flash of crimson sending him to the brothers old house.
[Exit, MS Gained, Sleipnir Gained, 10,850 Ryo Gained.
Ending Word Count:4203
+21 stats and 42 JP.]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm
Viper sighs as Koroshi leaves, he rubs his temples stressed that he is now gonna have to find new eyes for him, he also wonders the consequences of what he just done, one thing however crosses his mind, "He does not live in that world anymore so what does it concern him what Koroshi does with it?" With a smirk Viper leans back in his throne thinking of the events to come.
[Exit, Closed.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum