Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

let's get together and "train" and train !

+4
The Robin Hood
Primrose Uchiha
SliverRebellion
Yuri Yamikumo
8 posters
Go down
SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

let's get together and "train" and train ! - Page 5 Empty Re: let's get together and "train" and train !

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:57 am
"A spar?" Kumiko asked, allowing Xyxer to empty his flask. The cold water made her feel slightly better. When the flask had emptied, she looked up to the boy again and said "Why didn't anyone say we were sparring? I accidentally attacked that other girl, and then we started fighting... and then you showed up..." Kumi wiped a tear from her eye, pretending that it was simply water from Xyxer's flask. "I thought I was going to die here."

That's when Kumiko noticed the other boy standing near by. He seemed slightly familliar, and it looked as though he was wearing a Skyscraper headband... She let out a sigh of relief at that, and relaxed quite a bit. At least if things got out of hand, this time she would have support. Returning her gaze to Xyxer, she said, "Yeah, we could fight again some time I guess. If we ever meet again, that is."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

let's get together and "train" and train ! - Page 5 Empty Re: let's get together and "train" and train !

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:02 am
When the flask was finally drained, Xyxer screwed the lid back onto it and slid it into his back pocket, making a mental note that he would have to refill it soon. Listening to what the girl was saying, he'd attempt to keep a straight face as he seemed to laugh at most things now. His lips pulled into a thin line as he nodded every few seconds, he'd dig his hands into his pockets as he turned his head, looking at the female she had gestured. Exhaling through his nose, he noticed another presence in the area, his head turning to see what it was. Seeing the other Tengakure ninja, he wouldn't believe him to be any threat, so his arms remained at his sides. He'd turn his head back towards the girl for a moment, shrugging his shoulders with faint interest, "We will meet again. I don't like having a spar where the odds are tipped in my favour. I must warn you, however, I will not hold back next time." A small smirk came to his lips as he finished his sentence.
SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:19 am
"Next time, I'll be stronger. And fresh. Next time, I'll win." Kumiko said, struggling to stand. It was painful, but she managed it without any help. "I should probably be getting back to my village... I have classes I should be taking." With a half-hearted wave, Kumi turned away from Xyxer and began limping her way back to Tengakure, taking it very, very slow. She hoped she could make it the whole way home without running into trouble, but... Well, she had thought her journey would start with no trouble, and that didn't exactly work out.

As she passed the other shinobi from her village, she glanced at him in passing, hoping he would see her face and recognise her somehow. She was ashamed of how she had performed in the fight. She knew she could do better, but she had been caught so off guard... Training. That was the only answer. Kumiko made a silent vow to herself that she would train more, and train harder. That was the only way she could become stronger.

[exit]

[2847 words total.]

[14 SP total, +4 to health, +9 to speed, +1 to stamina.]

[28 JP]

Last edited by SliverRebellion on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:23 am
Xyxer watched as Kumiko stood up and did a small wave, not bothering to respond to it. He'd watch her begin to walk away from him before he finally began to laugh. Holding his fist over his mouth to try and muffle the sound, he turned around on his heels as he didn't think anybody else here would wish to spar with him. Taking a few short steps before his pace picked up. His arms would dangle by his sides and his hands would be hanging inside of his pockets, his eyes scanning the area that he was leaving. He'd have to remember it for next time. Xyxer made a note in his head; he was going to kill somebody here.

[Exit]

[2088 words]

+10 Strength
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm
Silver
14 Stats
28 JP

Xyxer
10 stats
20 JP
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:41 am
The tempo finally settled as it reaches its end. Yuri sees 2 ninjas at peace with each other. This is natural due to the reason that kumiko is already at a disadvantage with her ankles hurt while fighting her. Its notable that Xyxer had an easier time due to that very reason. It has been a one-sided fight after all. But the one that gains the most is still the one that fought the hardest and showed fortitude from her actions. Fights like these brings back memories where she was younger. The konoha ninja apparently got replaced by a medical ninja, doubting that he will solve the current problems at the scene, Yuri had decided to call it a day as well.

[Exit]

WC for topic: 1267
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm
Game
12 jp
6 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum