Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 8:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 7:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 7:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 7:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 7:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 2:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 2:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 1:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 1:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 8:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

let's get together and "train" and train !

+4
The Robin Hood
Primrose Uchiha
SliverRebellion
Yuri Yamikumo
8 posters
Go down
SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

let's get together and "train" and train ! - Page 4 Empty Re: let's get together and "train" and train !

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 pm
The boy's arms easily moved to be in the way of her knee, and she struck them with full force. Not exactly what she was hoping for, but at least it might make him think twice about continuing his attack. When Xyxer retrated, Kumiko allowed herself to fall to the ground. She lay there, breathing heavily, attempting to ignore the pain in her ankle.

All of her attacks were being easily thwarted, but Kumi was proud of herself. She was holding off two shinobi with more experience and more power than herself. Not many academy students could boast the same. None she knew of, anyway. When she had finally caught her breath, she slowly lifted herself onto one knee, resting most of her weight on her right, uninjured, leg. "I don't think I can go on. The next attack will finish me... I'll never find my parents...." she said to herself, not quietly. A single tear rolled down her cheek as this thought came, but she showed no other emotion. She remained where she was, waiting for what she thought would be a killing blow.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

let's get together and "train" and train ! - Page 4 Empty Re: let's get together and "train" and train !

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:25 pm
Xyxer would grin to himself as he drew his arms backwards, getting ready to charge the girl and do a tornado kick to her head. However, his thoughts would get distracted when he catches faint words from the girl, "Next attack.. finish me... never.. parents." His eyebrow would perk upwards a little, confused by what was happening. Didn't she know it was a spar? The tone in her voice certainly didn't give it away. She seemed genuinely upset.. His eyes would watch her as he breathed heavily and attempted to keep weight off from her injured ankle. 'This is.. weird.'

His eyes would continue to gaze along the girl as if to try and figure out if something was wrong, or if she was simply playing a trick to try and get him off guard. However, the faint glint of something familiar would draw his gaze. Water? He hadn't used a water-based jutsu yet, and the sea was a fair bit away.. His eyes would be drawn to her cheek, watching a solitary tear march down her cheek. 'What.. is this' He'd frown a little, unsure on what was going on. He'd speak slowly, his tone clearly confused, "Is there.. something wrong?"
SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 pm
Kumiko looked up when the boy spoke. She hadn't understood what he had said, as she was absorbed in her own thoughts. Her eyes narrowed into a frown. She wouldn't let someone younger than her kill her. She couldn't. Her parents were still out there somewhere, and no one else was trying to find them. This was not the end of her.

Kuki stood slowly, wincing as pain shot up her leg from her ankle. Cold sweat broke out across her forehead as she resumed her battle ready stance, anger flashing in her eyes. Her mouth parted slightly as the rate of her breathing increased. She was out of chakra, and almost out of energy, but she wouldn't go down without a fight.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 pm
Noticing that she did not reply and that her face had hardened, he'd believe that it was just a plan that he had thwarted. A small smile on his face, his eyes would carefully watch his opponent's ankle, noticing how it was almost buckling on it's own weight. 'I don't even have to move ,I doubt she can get over here without being exhausted.' He'd just roll onto his heels, his smile turning into a grin as he watched her; knowing more than likely that she would see the grin as a taunt and mockery of her skills.

His eyes would quickly scan over the body of Kumiko, he decided not to repeat what he had said so he did not waste any energy; instead, he just folded his arms over his chest and waited, doing as much as he could to silently taunt her, and egg her on to pushing her own limits.
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:43 pm
A standstill as it seems, Yuri finds herself sitting down enjoying what nature can offer and the current fighting participants seems to be converting themselves with peaceful posture. Though the look on Xyxer says otherwise. She turned to the ever-watching konoha-nin in his seemingly daze and happy look. Yuri wonders if anything can be expected out from him given his mood now. Kumiko tried hard from what it can be seen. Maybe it can go dangerous , who knows? At times a fight can get too enthusiastic out of the blue. Yuri decided to expect a reply from the other spectator. Unusually quite there, aren't you...
Yuzuru Otonashi
Yuzuru Otonashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 am
Yuzuru had arrived at the country borders, he was wondering what was going on because as he heard the village of the sky was empty as hell. He had wondered what would become of the village if it was so quiet, he was a medical nin and wanted to work his way towards the top of the heap, he had very little worries about what he would walk into as he reached the borders and saw two girls and one guy, he looked at them and then got excited, he wanted to spar as well, he then walked up to the middle of the spar and spoke, "Hey guys can I join in?" asked Yuzuru as he waited for an answer.
SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 pm
Kumiko began to walk toward Xyxer slowly. The first step was painful, of course, but she could handle it. She distracted herself from the pain with thoughts of her parents. One night, when she was five, they had surprised her with a cake upon her return from school because she had passed a test the day before.

The second step nearly cause her to stumble as the pain increased. Kumiko's sixth birthday, her parents had turned down a mission from the Tenkage so that they could spend the day with her. She had chosen to train with them that day. Mother had taught her chakra control, and Father had worked with her on flexibility in combat.

On the third step she did stumble, but was able to keep her balace just barely. Seven years old. She had asked her father why he had chosen to become a Shinobi. "Well Kumi... I love my family very much. I love you guys more than life itself. There are many ways I could fight to defend you. I could become a metal smith and make weapons for the Shinobi of the village, or I could become a cook to feed the shiobi of this village. But there was a shortage of actual shinobi when I made this decision. So, I bacame a shinobi so that I could fight on the front lines, and defend my family in the most literal sense possible."

The fourth step was her final step, and that was when she fell. Eight years old. She sat in the Tenkage's office, her brother Komatsu in the chair next to her. They had just been informed that their parents were missing. Komatsu was assaulting the Tenkage with questions, but Kumiko stared at the desk before her blankly, anger rising inside her like water boiling over in a pot. It was that moment that she had sworn revenge.

That was the last thought Kumiko Kuroda had before she blacked out.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 pm
Xyxer had watched his female opponent take slow steps, his grin widening at each one as he could just sense all the pain it must be putting her through. His different coloured eyes would both watch the girl with humour clear in them, his arms still dangling by his side as he was sure that there was no threat present from the girl. However, he'd notice something strange. Was she.. falling? His eyes widened a little as he watched her body hit the ground, confused as to what was going on. His head turned side to side to see if anybody near them would be able to help as he had no idea of what to do medically. He'd rush to the body of the female who blacked out, kneeling down by her side as he pulled up her wrist and checked her pulse, pretty much one of the only things he knew about health. Feeling a faint beat, he'd smile a little to himself as it signified the girl wasn't dead, he'd just lean over the top of her and stare at her, shaking her shoulders a little, he'd ask like any other kid would, "Are you okay?" Waiting a few minutes, he'd see no response on her part. Bringing one hand to her ear, he'd flick it a couple of times. Still seeing no response from the girl, he stood up from her slowly. Reaching into the back pocket of his pants, he pulls out a small flash that he had hidden in case he needed to suddenly use a water technique. Opening it up, he holds it over the head of the girl. Pausing for a moment before he slowly tilted it some more, letting the cold liquid fall down against the girl's head like a wave.
SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:29 pm
When the water struck Kumiko's face, her eyes shot open, and she struck out wildly. In her unconsious state, the girl had forgotten where she was or what she was doing, and it took her several moments to recall the information. When she finally calmed down, she struggled to slowly sit up. Glancing briefly up to Xyxer standing above her, she reaching down to gingerly rub her injured ankle. Kumi blushed in shame. It had taken next to nothing for her to be defeated. She took solace in the fact that both of her opponents had been stronger than herself, but she knew in her heart that she could have done better. She should have done better.

Looking up to Xyxer again, the shameful blush deepening, she said simply, "Are you going to kill me now?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 pm
Noticing that the girl had awoke, he'd stop the water from pouring onto her head for a moment. Noticing her sit and begin to blush, he'd just tip it back onto her forehead, a small grin on his face. Hearing her speak, his eyebrow would perk upwards as he replied, "Kill you? It's a spar. I'm not going to kill you in a spar.." He'd just watch her confused, almost as if she wasn't all there. "However, I would like to spar you another time. When you're not already beat up badly." He'd continue to let his flask empty on her face.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum