Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Azaiyo's Room [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Azaiyo's Room [PRIVATE]

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 pm
"If all events lead up to perfection"

That literally voids all forms of autohitting accusations.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:17 pm
[NOTE: I will add things to this specific debate, so bare with me.]

First thing, Kurisu stated that the fight is ending in my defeat.

Next
thing I want to get to is how I'm getting shot in the heart for
something I did not start. I had a talk with Kurisu yesterday as he came
into the situation the exact same way as you did Viper, highly
disappointed and nearly rebelling against everyone that he thought would
be included in the situation. I stated simply that I only wish to have
staff look more thoroughly into creations, specifically regarding
characters. Instead of making assumptions, you should have asked me
where I was heading to with this message, because now that I consider
it, it could have been taken the way you stated. I told Kino (since he
asked) that he could make a petition regarding the balance of this RPG.
His approach on wanting staff replaced was beyond me (I even pointed
that out to him via PM). If I thought staff were all bias, do you
honestly think I would want staff to review this, under this
circumstance, between Kurisu and I specifically? I will leave that
question up to you to answer since I believe it does not need one. I
talked to Kurisu regarding the inconvenience, the beliefs he had of me
that weren't actually determined official. As this was a general
message, you could consider the same feelings towards yourself as well,
the same feelings I revealed to Kurisu.

Third thing, the
'autohitting' that you spoke about. The example you gave does not match.
A mere hug is nothing, hence the term 'autohitting.' In fact, hugging
just makes you completely vulnerable to the other person while you think
they will not hurt you in any way afterwards. A better example would
have been if someone threw a kunai at another's head and then stated it
hit, not giving a single opportunity to the opposition. Also note that I
used the word 'opposition' compared to 'person'.

Final thing, a very jeopardizing point. I am highly disappointed that you chose to do this. In fact, with this said, I will reveal my battle strategy as a comparison, something all people want to know at this point as it seems odds are against me, but cannot be determined. The post Kurisu made BEFORE I stated was godmodding is different than it is now, no notification shown as obviously staff powers were involved. A member had PM'd me indicating that the post was edited without my intent, and had a screenshot. This isn't so much bias as to purely supporting a friend in need, an attempt that is wrong on so many levels. You should know now why I wanted Sameonna included, as that is because Kurisu clearly couldn't make the approach we did. As you thought reading the post hundreds of times wouldn't help, ironically, reading it once...did. I have so many harsh words about the move that you just pulled, but as I told everyone earlier, I do not want to start a huge *** fight...but look at me now. I am two floors above Kurisu, all large rooms that he has to go through if he wants to get me from the side, thus lowering his speed as breaking through even a couple rooms will counteract with his 'godly' capability, draining it in a way as he would make his arrival before me. I apologize if some things I say do not make sense to you, but I am a 22-year old man that went through an education specifically for the gifted. This is not an insult, just a personal fact about me. There is also the fact of misinterpretation, meaning no matter how clear I may make my messages look, you still may take them wrongly, which seems to be the case. Aside from this, as Sameonna and I talked, we both discovered that the real exit for Kurisu would be the entrance that he made into my room. Yet again, I could use time to my advantage as the time between him exiting the room from my previous destination (the spot where I activated FTG to teleport elsewhere), arching himself even in a quick manner to make his way up the stairs, and finally attempt to kill me would all sum up to a speed that I could manipulate, using the Great Shark Bullet to absorb his chakra (specifically on the power of the LRA) and overcome his speed. With the extreme amount of strength my shark would now have, it would 'swallow' Kurisu, smashing him against the ground as in a weakened state, it would be nearly impossible for Kurisu to recover AND avoid my shark as it comes. You may now ask why I just stated this strategy. Well, here is my answer. I believe this situation was being avoided as it was more than probable to occur.

I personally cannot believe I could reach this limit of anger. At first, I simply stated that the only thing I hated about this approach of wanting me killed was too forward, but still accepted it anyways. However, I cannot tolerate how you would actually change something without my intent just because you want Azaiyo dead. Although it may seem strange, I am not disappointed in Kurisu as much as the people who wanted his post changed. It is now more than clear to me how much you desire you have over Azaiyo being excluded from the plot of this game. I told Kurisu via PM that I have no problems with my character being killed if it happens. However, now I do. Trust has obviously been eliminated. I do not think I can go any further than that with this debate.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 pm
Navi apparently has OCD and fixed a spelling error e-e. Please provide the screenshot so that it can be decided if this actually had an impact on the post.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Haven't read through this, really confused on the issues. First of all, a spelling mistake does not make anything void, also the screenshot is needed so that we can make sure the spelling mistake is all that was tampered with. I've been at work, running on one hour of sleep e-e so I'll read the entire arguement later.

Main issue I want to point out, you never said there were two floors, would need to see a topic explaining the layout or something. Without that, I just VALIDLY vague manip'd to have the rooms next to each other, you did say you were right around the corner =\ So that's completely BS to try and claim two floors exist now unless there is pior proof which from what I know, there is not. You did mention stairs, but that can easily be vagued into saying they went down away from us.

NOt sure if the autohit thing is still an issue. But read my post, I gave you a reaction post to try, I put what would happen if it all worked and clarified with a 'what if' type of post. To me though this is just childish and silly, (Assuming Navi only edited the spelling mistake which wouldn't matter anyways) as you can still try and react, but due to a lack of detail in your post my attack is completely valid .-.

Edit: Found something.
Chakra would not be required as Azaiyo would enter a dimensional void within a split second, appearing over a preformed seal outside of the room. The seal would be located just around the corner, before the Kazekage's office door, but not out of the battlefield.

I found the part in another topic where it talks about the fourth and third floor, but you worded your post wrong and thus voided yourself. You said that you appeared outside of the room around the corner, which obviously means that you shouldn't be outside the Kazekage's Office Door, a mistake on your part. Basically with your wording, you are in two places at once, how am I suppose to know where you are =\
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm
Azaiyo wrote:[NOTE: I will add things to this specific debate, so bare with me.]

First thing, Kurisu stated that the fight is ending in my defeat.

Next
thing I want to get to is how I'm getting shot in the heart for
something I did not start. I had a talk with Kurisu yesterday as he came
into the situation the exact same way as you did Viper, highly
disappointed and nearly rebelling against everyone that he thought would
be included in the situation. I stated simply that I only wish to have
staff look more thoroughly into creations, specifically regarding
characters. Instead of making assumptions, you should have asked me
where I was heading to with this message, because now that I consider
it, it could have been taken the way you stated. I told Kino (since he
asked) that he could make a petition regarding the balance of this RPG.
His approach on wanting staff replaced was beyond me (I even pointed
that out to him via PM). If I thought staff were all bias, do you
honestly think I would want staff to review this, under this
circumstance, between Kurisu and I specifically? I will leave that
question up to you to answer since I believe it does not need one. I
talked to Kurisu regarding the inconvenience, the beliefs he had of me
that weren't actually determined official. As this was a general
message, you could consider the same feelings towards yourself as well,
the same feelings I revealed to Kurisu.

Third thing, the
'autohitting' that you spoke about. The example you gave does not match.
A mere hug is nothing, hence the term 'autohitting.' In fact, hugging
just makes you completely vulnerable to the other person while you think
they will not hurt you in any way afterwards. A better example would
have been if someone threw a kunai at another's head and then stated it
hit, not giving a single opportunity to the opposition. Also note that I
used the word 'opposition' compared to 'person'.

Final thing, a very jeopardizing point. I am highly disappointed that you chose to do this. In fact, with this said, I will reveal my battle strategy as a comparison, something all people want to know at this point as it seems odds are against me, but cannot be determined. The post Kurisu made BEFORE I stated was godmodding is different than it is now, no notification shown as obviously staff powers were involved. A member had PM'd me indicating that the post was edited without my intent, and had a screenshot. This isn't so much bias as to purely supporting a friend in need, an attempt that is wrong on so many levels. You should know now why I wanted Sameonna included, as that is because Kurisu clearly couldn't make the approach we did. As you thought reading the post hundreds of times wouldn't help, ironically, reading it once...did. I have so many harsh words about the move that you just pulled, but as I told everyone earlier, I do not want to start a huge *** fight...but look at me now. I am two floors above Kurisu, all large rooms that he has to go through if he wants to get me from the side, thus lowering his speed as breaking through even a couple rooms will counteract with his 'godly' capability, draining it in a way as he would make his arrival before me. I apologize if some things I say do not make sense to you, but I am a 22-year old man that went through an education specifically for the gifted. This is not an insult, just a personal fact about me. There is also the fact of misinterpretation, meaning no matter how clear I may make my messages look, you still may take them wrongly, which seems to be the case. Aside from this, as Sameonna and I talked, we both discovered that the real exit for Kurisu would be the entrance that he made into my room. Yet again, I could use time to my advantage as the time between him exiting the room from my previous destination (the spot where I activated FTG to teleport elsewhere), arching himself even in a quick manner to make his way up the stairs, and finally attempt to kill me would all sum up to a speed that I could manipulate, using the Great Shark Bullet to absorb his chakra (specifically on the power of the LRA) and overcome his speed. With the extreme amount of strength my shark would now have, it would 'swallow' Kurisu, smashing him against the ground as in a weakened state, it would be nearly impossible for Kurisu to recover AND avoid my shark as it comes. You may now ask why I just stated this strategy. Well, here is my answer. I believe this situation was being avoided as it was more than probable to occur.

I personally cannot believe I could reach this limit of anger. At first, I simply stated that the only thing I hated about this approach of wanting me killed was too forward, but still accepted it anyways. However, I cannot tolerate how you would actually change something without my intent just because you want Azaiyo dead. Although it may seem strange, I am not disappointed in Kurisu as much as the people who wanted his post changed. It is now more than clear to me how much you desire you have over Azaiyo being excluded from the plot of this game. I told Kurisu via PM that I have no problems with my character being killed if it happens. However, now I do. Trust has obviously been eliminated. I do not think I can go any further than that with this debate.

I never blamed you for anything, I noticed the comments of multiple people that were not staff already reviewing it and deeming it godmod, the comment I made about others calling me biased was directed more towards everyone as a whole.
I do the best that I can, when I can for this site, and get this when I login so forgive me for being aggravated when chris and I built this entire site basically, when it switched from V4-V5 there was old stuff from V3 on here we had to update still, nearly everything written is either by Chris or myself.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. It is still calling an action, a hug is no different than a blade in the neck in autohitting standards.
What I gave you is a more friendly approved method of autohitting, it is no different than. *Stabs you with blade*
"Bob opens arms slow and advances towards Jill attempting to hug her, if allowed he does as such" a non-autohitting hug, see how that is stupid and a waste of time?
Everything in roleplay is a possibility, auto-hitting does not truly exist, it is just an excuse to void posts by not putting IF in front of words.

[quote]
As you thought reading the post hundreds of times wouldn't help, ironically, reading it once...did.

I stated that you can read it over and over and it will not make it autohitting

[quote]The post clearly has what if in there, so nothing is godmod, read it a hundred times, it is still typed as a what if thus not godmod.

A member had PM'd me indicating that the post was edited without my intent, and had a screenshot. This isn't so much bias as to purely supporting a friend in need, an attempt that is wrong on so many levels.
This is a very high accusation, for something like this one can not simply accept words and pass a judgement.
If there was a screenshot taken, please supply said proof so this can be handled accordingly, please and thank you.

I am two floors above Kurisu, all large rooms that he has to go through if he wants to get me from the side, thus lowering his speed as breaking through even a couple rooms will counteract with his 'godly' capability, draining it in a way as he would make his arrival before me.
This is a point that should be in a counter, it is clearly a mistake on Kurisu's part, or a failed map layout of said Kazekage building.
Unless stated prior that you specified the layout of said building, that matter is up in the air due to the fact Kishimoto did not supply a fully mapped out schematic of each and every building in his series.
Please supply valid proof of this when you yourself posted as such;

"Azaiyo would use the Flying Thunder God technique. Chakra would not be required as Azaiyo would enter a dimensional void within a split second, appearing over a preformed seal outside of the room. The seal would be located just around the corner, before the Kazekage's office door, but not out of the battlefield. From there, the Sannin of the Sand would make a small approach as several hand signs would cover the staircase in a large puddle of water. This would be the preparation of the Great Shark Bullet as the Deputy Kazekage thought he had planned the perfect capture for this monster. The water would bubble as it was ready to annihilate whatever would come out of its user's room. Considering Kurisu had bursted into his room, the moment he would bust out would trigger the gigantic shark within the wet field."

Your own post is broken when your describing it as if you are outside the door, "The water would bubble as it was ready to annihilate whatever would come out of its user's room. Considering Kurisu had bursted into his room, the moment he would bust out would trigger the gigantic shark within the wet field."
How are you going to know if he came out unless your watching it, now your stating two floors away?

This is an issue in itself which needs to be clarified.

Further more;

"I apologize if some things I say do not make sense to you, but I am a 22-year old man that went through an education specifically for the gifted. This is not an insult, just a personal fact about me. "
This is obviously an insult, trying to say that I do not understand your words.
I am twenty myself, I am reviewing everything according to the situation, if you remember I have had to go through this same song and dance multiple times for you. Please refrain from, as you put it, "Stating personal facts about yourself" that are meant as insults.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 pm
[W.I.P As I gather the information. Am quite busy at the moment.]
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 pm
Due to reasons beyond Chris' control and other issues raising, this entire fight is void
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am
[OOC: Pause to the rewind right now as FTG is under review and a V5 LRA needs to be made]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 pm
Ok here is my call on this;

Kurisu arrives in the hallway only for him to become sane once more, wonder what occurred, and go home.

Azaiyo your free to do w/e and continue as if he never showed up, Abra Kadabra!
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 pm
I accept. I will flee from this area for now, and thanks for understanding. I will still be on my break though due to other ordeals.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum