Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Azaiyo's Room [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Azaiyo's Room [PRIVATE]

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Azaiyo was starting to get sick of this girl only speaking about her father and brother. He wanted to know if there was any evidence whatsoever that this person should not be identified as a Missing-Nin but rather someone who just left a village. "Still, you fail to answer my entire question." Azaiyo muttered, "I did indeed ask what happened, but I also asked how you plan to progress from here-on-in. This is the last time I will ask this. Are you truthfully a Missing-Nin, with basic factors that a true Missing-Nin would have? Killing is not the only story of a Missing-Nin, there are plenty of other crimes. You must tell me everything, because I will kill you if you hide everything from me. Who are you deep inside and how do you wish to make your future? Do not include any painful stories, just tell me the truth and nothing but the truth." Azaiyo would hold a kunai once more to Nightshade's head. This time, Azaiyo would hold a blank face as this kunai was now positionned so even if a sudden twitch were to be made, this blade would go right into the head of the girl and kill her.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 pm
Nightshades heart began to race, she had never been in trouble. Technically she had just left the village, smallest thing she had ever done was destruction of property and that wasn't even really a crime. " No, all I did was leave my village. I have a s cratch on my headband, but that technically didn't happen purposely. Had a Kunai thrown at my head and it grazed it. Truth be told I would start my life over again somewhere else, far away from Kumo as possible. I just lived on my own out in the forest roaming from place to place. I know some of the missing nin and due to that I learned about the other villages. As for what I plan to do from here... I have never really thought about my future, making it from day to day is a battle. I have a feeling you aren't going to let me go back out there to the forest. Or are you? I am technicallyy just not a part of my villlage anymore, and if you send me back there, I will just leave again. " Nightshade knew she may as well be honest with him. And she looked him straight in the eyes withput flinching or stuttering. Honesty was all she could offer him at this point.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 pm
Azaiyo could not bear to see no future seen in this girl's life. Exhausted mentally from this ordeal, Azaiyo would speak. "If you do not see a future, I will reveal a future for you. I have already stripped you of your clothing and weaponry so you cannot really interfere with what I say anyways. For now, I will put you under surveillance. Any sign of mischief and I will have your head, understand? I will give you some of the Kazekage's old clothing to use for now, but you will have nothing on you besides that. Once our journey is complete, I want to see you completely with a new path. Maybe you can express your personality on the way, who knows? Anyways, I will release you and you will be my disciple until your inner person is revealed." With this, Azaiyo would untie the lady as he would hand her some tank tops and skirts he found in the Kazekage's office's dump, now cleaned. "We shall leave now!" Azaiyo shouted as he would begin to pull the girl up, waiting for her to get dressed quickly and evacuate the room as Azaiyo would carry the dead body beside her over his shoulder.

[OOC: As soon as you make your exiting post, my post becomes an automatic exit]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 am
Even though Nightshade didn't care for the threat, she knew he was at least releasing her. Kazekage? Was she really in Sunagakure? And who was this guy anyway! Now was not the time to question! Shew immediately jumped up and put some clothes on, luckily they were dark colored which Nightshade preferred anyway. She followed him out of the room, shivering as she saw him pick up Gaignuns dead body.

[Exit Nightshade & Azaiyo]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm
[This is now a continuation of "Importance of Survival". All rights of exiting and return to this topic are permitted.]

Azaiyo would now use his new seal to return here, to this what seemed to be cruel place, after having to let go of Nightshade to attend to certain meetings of great importance. Unfortunately, it had seemed as though Nightshade's bond with Azaiyo was close to nothing. His surveillance of her was tampered with and destroyed. Azaiyo would now have to look out for her, and punish her with even deeper consequences than imprisonment, possibly death. As he thought, however, he noticed he had three seals now to relocate himself too, also beholding his most incredible power, his Kekkei Touta. "I am untouchable." Azaiyo would smile with a smirk, noticing the greatest extent of one of his powers, "As the Flying Thunder God. soon, this whole world will be covered with my seals, allowing me to teleport anywhere I want to, basically control the world if I want to." Azaiyo thought hard as he realized that there was yet another path he had not been through before, becoming a god. He would smile as he would create new meetings for himself, only to be rewarded after each one.

[EXIT]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:07 pm
Azaiyo would return after yet another series of unfortunate events. "Damn it!" He would shout, "How does she not remember me?" Azaiyo knew he wasn't being fooled. As a previous Major in psychology, he sensed that Nightshade was having mental problems- he could see it in every single one of her face gestures. Her actions also reflected it. After being imprisoned by the Sannin of the Sand, he could remember no hesitation being shown nor feelings as if it never happened. The only clue that was revealed was that she wore a Hidden Leaf headband. Azaiyo would look back as the attire he had originally taken from the former Missing-Nin was blank. All of the blood was cleansed as if it were never used, the clothes matching it as well. The extraordinary thing though was that the scratched Hidden Cloud headband had vanished. No trace of movement would be indicated as Azaiyo investigated the scene, examining every tile he laid a foot on. There were so many ANBU guards too, all with duties even to kill one of their own if one were to be a traitor. The new Kazekage Chambers were created so nearly any techniques aimed towards the main building would be dealt with. Azaiyo would send a notification to the elders as he realized there was one capable of performing such an extraordinary technique, Viper Uchiha. He would be back on his way to Konohagakure as he would need to pay yet another visit. As he would leave, he would only allow his room to be under his permission or the Kazekage's under law, denying Nightshade's return into the area for now.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 pm
This time, Azaiyo could not believe what he had just returned from. He felt like he could not have the power to escape things like he used to anymore. He could recall facing someone by the name of Navi whom could 'arrest' him. Did this person actually have that much authority, especially to the Deputy Kazekage? There was definitely more to the man that Azaiyo had just previously encountered than seemed. Small drips of blood would fall as Azaiyo had a tiny incision drawn in him recently. He would need medical treatment as he would quickly gather what he had in his room to hopefully support him, his messenger hawk being a great tool as he would need many messages to send out. If he really were to be arrested, then people would hunt him down as of this moment, only to know that there was no true problem. Azaiyo had nothing on him now. Everything that was precious to him was gone. Luckily, none of the things taken would be trashed as it was certain that all had great value, not to be sold. Azaiyo would quickly look behind as he had seen the small amount of weaponry that Nightshade once contained when she was imprisoned here. Azaiyo would take the few kunai she had from her weapon pouch and take it with him in case of emergency, only to heal himself soon enough.

[EXIT, only to return later on due to the rights of this topic.]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 pm
Azaiyo would return as the facts were now simple. Either Navi was a criminal himself or he had some kind of secret authority. If anything, the Deputy Hokage would definitely be Echo as he has huge comparison with the Hokage, is one of the strongest shinobi in the world, and is the brother of the Hokage. Therefore, for someone else to have authority would only mean one thing. Unless the Hidden Leaf's system were different from the Sand's, Navi would have to be an ANBU, or high representative of the Leaf village. However, if he were an ANBU, why would he have been so far away from his own village...a scout possibly? A Jounin could possibly work to as they work for survival purposes and missions, but as Azaiyo recalled, this man was just traveling around. A conclusion was coming fast, and Azaiyo would have to fess up to it. In fact, he would probably have to challenge it. Azaiyo would stay strong as he knew Konoha shinobi would be asking him questions by now, all with different intentions, some maybe to kill him, some possibly to have in their hands at the most. To approach this even further, Azaiyo would write a note, putting his soul, heart, and all feelings into it.

Dear Hokage,

With due respect, I write this letter with complete honesty, so bare with me if you can. Today I encountered one of your own shinobi, Navi. As far as I got to know about who he was, he only revealed to me that he knows your brother, Echo Uchiha. Going into more important factors, however, Navi asked me about my purpose of being in the place of which we met, the Valley of the End. I personally said to find the ultimate solution to my village, or...at least...tried to. I could tell by his face that Navi was not completely certain about who I was as I was speaking. In other words, he knew about my entitlement of being a Sannin and Deputy Kazekage, but by his face, I could tell he questioned if the person he was facing was the 'real' me. Anyways, from this point on, I could not concentrate correctly on how I was trying to set my goals. Just like I showed you one time, I made myself look superior to show that justice was my name. I did absolutely nothing of showing my power except by slightly grasping the handle of my ninjato, the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen. Before I knew it, Navi wanted me arrested. He seemed to have taken it as a threat. Every judgment he made caused deep confusion in my eyes, disallowing me from responding in a more thorough manner. I allowed my capture to prove I was innocent, as I believed an imposter would fight back, to reveal a "dark side" to the person whom thinks he is someone else. Everything was taken incorrectly. I was stripped of the most important things that make me unique to my village. In fact, you could say I was stripped of my dignity, my adventures, my rewards. This put me in a state where I finally realized that I did not know what I was doing. The goals I was looking for were already found, found by myself, and I was working too hard. I was too stressed, stressed into a state where I could think no longer. Before I knew it, I had a tiny incision done in my neck with a knife. This put me to the point where I knew how to correct the state I was in. I needed to go back to defending my village, in the ways you inspired me to fulfill it and lead it atop of what I have already done. I could tell measures were so die that if I did not move, my life would have come to its end, so I vanished with a sacred jutsu. I would be more than happy to show you it later on. In fact, I can trust you enough to show every jutsu I possess.

With this being said, you must wonder why I am sending you this letter, especially with so much fear and desperation. As I was put under arrest and escaped for the good of my village, my village needing me greatly, especially alive, I know I am now known as a criminal to the eyes of Navi. As of this moment, he is probably taking my most precious things to you, or possibly already has. He probably wants me imprisoned, or possibly killed. This note certifies that there was no imposter, but rather an Azaiyo whom had lost his mind due to the events that passed. I send great apologies throughout the Fire Nation as I am now fully healed, and would be honored to aid the nation once more. Only somebody with similar power levels such as yourself would be able to successfully make an imposter out of me, for my chakra signature can differ depending on the state I am in, another skill to reveal to you. You can come visit if you want, talk to me about whatever you wish, aid me in some way, or tell me about what is going on in your perspective. This note is to prove that I am not a criminal, nor would I ever allow myself to me. It would take a miracle for me to join the other side, and you can count on that. If I were to become a killer, I would definitely count on you to have my soul, for it should not and will not be enveloped by darkness in any manner. Trust is what I need, along with honor, as I stay loyal to everyone, and continue to put my lives before everyone. I realize now that Konoha is the superior in the Fire Nation as Navi has authority to arrest me, a clear identification of a much more advanced security system in your village. It is unfortunate that we currently do not have that here in Sunagakure no Sato. I will send the same report to Amane and all people I wish to see later on about this mess so they can continue to look at me with a kind heart. I encourage you to read this note and take it in thoroughly as it means a lot to me for you to receive my word. I will not fail you. This mess was done due to an extreme collaboration of bad self-esteem, confusion, and stress, and will never be done again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Azaiyo

P.S. Now that I realize it, a meeting would be recommended.

Azaiyo would continue working in his room as his messenger hawk would bring the story to the Hokage Chambers.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm
[This may be private, but since I have reason for being in this room, the private tag doesn't matter. Viper dropped me off outside the room after confirming your location of being here.]

It seemed rarther strange to be dropped off in a teleporting manner, but this made his hunt easier, considering his favorite part of the hunt was finding his prey. Cloaked, his face unseen, he reached for the door to the room, but his body seemed to be resisting and unable to move. It took him a second to realize that Kurisu had enough control to resist opening doors and rather enjoyed breaking things.

Figuring it didn't matter how he entered, he stepped to the right side of the door and bashed a hole in the wall and walked through it to confront the man, Azaiyo. "Azaiyo, death seems to be calling out your name. Its time for you to answer the call." he proclaimed coldly, deciding to play with his food some so to speak, this was going to be fun. His left hand secretly grabbed a bladed whip under his cloak, making the action unknown to Azaiyo.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:30 pm
Azaiyo would hear a sudden sound as part of his room would be broken apart, only to see a very well disguised shinobi. This would definitely be an emergency call as only the greatest dangers would make entry in such a way. Azaiyo's death would be called upon as this man seemed to be in a rather cold mood. Azaiyo would quickly look back to his incident with Navi, recalling that he had sent a letter to explain the whole situation. Other than this, there would only be two other possibilities; a betrayal or an astonishing threat in action. Azaiyo would resort to the possibility he felt at first as hiding identities was seemingly unknown to him. "Are you sure it's my life you want?" Azaiyo would ask, assuming this person was sent possibility by the ones who considered him a criminal at the time. "I know I have been through a little, unintentional tragedy with Konoha. However, it is highly explained. Just read this letter." Azaiyo would conclude this part of his speech as he would pass the same letter he had had his messenger hawk send out to the Hokage himself.

Dear Hokage,

With due respect, I write this letter with
complete honesty, so bare with me if you can. Today I encountered one of
your own shinobi, Navi. As far as I got to know about who he was, he
only revealed to me that he knows your brother, Echo Uchiha. Going into
more important factors, however, Navi asked me about my purpose of being
in the place of which we met, the Valley of the End. I personally said
to find the ultimate solution to my village, or...at least...tried to. I
could tell by his face that Navi was not completely certain about who I
was as I was speaking. In other words, he knew about my entitlement of
being a Sannin and Deputy Kazekage, but by his face, I could tell he
questioned if the person he was facing was the 'real' me. Anyways, from
this point on, I could not concentrate correctly on how I was trying to
set my goals. Just like I showed you one time, I made myself look
superior to show that justice was my name. I did absolutely nothing of
showing my power except by slightly grasping the handle of my ninjato,
the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen. Before I knew it, Navi wanted me arrested.
He seemed to have taken it as a threat. Every judgment he made caused
deep confusion in my eyes, disallowing me from responding in a more
thorough manner. I allowed my capture to prove I was innocent, as I
believed an imposter would fight back, to reveal a "dark side" to the
person whom thinks he is someone else. Everything was taken incorrectly.
I was stripped of the most important things that make me unique to my
village. In fact, you could say I was stripped of my dignity, my
adventures, my rewards. This put me in a state where I finally realized
that I did not know what I was doing. The goals I was looking for were
already found, found by myself, and I was working too hard. I was too
stressed, stressed into a state where I could think no longer. Before I
knew it, I had a tiny incision done in my neck with a knife. This put me
to the point where I knew how to correct the state I was in. I needed
to go back to defending my village, in the ways you inspired me to
fulfill it and lead it atop of what I have already done. I could tell
measures were so die that if I did not move, my life would have come to
its end, so I vanished with a sacred jutsu. I would be more than happy
to show you it later on. In fact, I can trust you enough to show every
jutsu I possess.

With this being said, you must wonder why I am
sending you this letter, especially with so much fear and desperation.
As I was put under arrest and escaped for the good of my village, my
village needing me greatly, especially alive, I know I am now known as a
criminal to the eyes of Navi. As of this moment, he is probably taking
my most precious things to you, or possibly already has. He probably
wants me imprisoned, or possibly killed. This note certifies that there
was no imposter, but rather an Azaiyo whom had lost his mind due to the
events that passed. I send great apologies throughout the Fire Nation as
I am now fully healed, and would be honored to aid the nation once
more. Only somebody with similar power levels such as yourself would be
able to successfully make an imposter out of me, for my chakra signature
can differ depending on the state I am in, another skill to reveal to
you. You can come visit if you want, talk to me about whatever you wish,
aid me in some way, or tell me about what is going on in your
perspective. This note is to prove that I am not a criminal, nor would I
ever allow myself to me. It would take a miracle for me to join the
other side, and you can count on that. If I were to become a killer, I
would definitely count on you to have my soul, for it should not and
will not be enveloped by darkness in any manner. Trust is what I need,
along with honor, as I stay loyal to everyone, and continue to put my
lives before everyone. I realize now that Konoha is the superior in the
Fire Nation as Navi has authority to arrest me, a clear identification
of a much more advanced security system in your village. It is
unfortunate that we currently do not have that here in Sunagakure no
Sato. I will send the same report to Amane and all people I wish to see
later on about this mess so they can continue to look at me with a kind
heart. I encourage you to read this note and take it in thoroughly as it
means a lot to me for you to receive my word. I will not fail you. This
mess was done due to an extreme collaboration of bad self-esteem,
confusion, and stress, and will never be done again. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Azaiyo

P.S. Now that I realize it, a meeting would be recommended

Time was now ticking as Azaiyo considered the other possibilities of this situation simply. "Now, if you do not fit this story, I can gladly escort you out." Azaiyo would say with a blank face, his eyes glaring at the man before him. "I am indeed Azaiyo, the Sannin of the Sand. I protect all others to the best of my ability, and put my life before theirs, no matter what stories or threats lie ahead of me." Azaiyo would state this as threatening his life meant business for him, something he would definitely not tolerate, even if it were a mission from Konoha. The only thing Azaiyo wanted was for the alliance to be clear with his life remaining, to continue his journey, and rid the presence of the masked man who wanted his life.

Last edited by Azaiyo on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum