Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill] - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill]

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:27 am
“Thank you,” she murmured, her voice as sincere as his had been, “thank you for telling me.”

It seems like she has calmed down, Navi thought to himself.

Navi got up on his feet and offered Ayama his hand as she sat up. The foundation of trust had been laid between them, putting Navi at ease. As Navi was the only one who knew her secret, he was the only person who would be able to train her. Any other sensei would most likely treat her like demon filth or even force her to be used as a military weapon. Navi understood why Ayama had pushed everyone so far away, and was familiar with the pain she was forced to endure.

"If you're willing, I will train you," the words were simple, but were excruciatingly difficult to say. Beginning to trust Ayama, a ninja from another village, was a strange and foreign feeling to him. However, accepting his help would also be difficult, as the bond of trust that would be forged between them would be immense, and Ayama was likely new to the whole "trusting thing".

If she truly wanted to become a strong ninja, Ayama would have to learn to embrace her horrific past. She would need to come out of her shell in order to strengthen her bloodline and grow in power. This type of training would create a much stronger connection of chakra between Hisoka and Ayama, but would in turn form a much closer bond between Ayama and Navi. All of this would come with time, as the relationship between them was only just beginning to blossom.

Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill] - Page 4 Empty Re: First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill]

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:24 am
Taking his hand she pulled herself to a her feet, casually leaning down to pick up her sword and sheathe it.

"If you're willing, I will train you," the words were simple, but were excruciatingly difficult to say.

"What?!" she yelped, true shock spreading across her face. Hisoka dropped into a crouch, a loud snarl ripping from his throat.

"Don't accept Ayama! It's a trap!" he growled to her. Ayama on the other hand was eyeing the other ninja curiously. She extended her hand towards Hisoka, warning him away from an attack, her eyes never leaving Navi.

"I dont think it is though, theres no point to it. He doesn't need a trap to take us down." she thought to Hisoka, turning to watch him from the corner of her eye, "I think he's curious about our bloodline."

"But he could take us to his village and give us to them, we could still end up a weapon!"
She paused and thought on that, it was a very real threat.

"Look he trusted us enough to tell us about his past. You yourself said he was like me. If he really meant us harm he wouldn't need to dance around it like this. We've both seen who strong he is. We could learn a lot from him, and its not like I have an instructor yet or anything." she tried to chase her words with her own calm and the tiny foundation of trust Navi had built with his words and actions. It didn't really work, she wasn't quite as adept at manipulating her emotions as Hisoka was, but it got her point across.

"Fine," Hisoka sighed heavily, sitting down with a huff, "But if this comes to bite us in the butt I'm blaming you"

Smiling at his acceptance she flicked her eyes back to Navi.

"An interesting proposal, if I accepted what would you be teaching me?" she asked, truly curious. She had no idea where Navi's limits lay, this may be an incredible opportunity to learn, to grow stronger! The thought of all the Leaf village secrets she could potentially learn never even crossed her mind.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 am
"An interesting proposal, if I accepted what would you be teaching me?" she asked, truly curious.

Navi had trained several leaf genin in the past, but he truly had no idea how to train a sand ninja with a demon cat inside of her. He had to think for a few moments before responding, struggling to come up with something on the spot.

"I would teach you just about anything you wished to learn," Navi started, "although in particular I'm interested in your chakra level. I suppose I would focus on strengthening that part of your style first."

Navi was particularly interested in her chakra level with such a bloodline attached to it, and wanted to study her movements in comparison with Hisoka's closely.

"I'll warn you though, my training methods are sometimes... unconventional," Navi said with a grin. He guessed that Hisoka was talking with Ayama as he spoke, and decided that he probably wouldn't get a straight answer from her right away. Besides, he had ANBU duties to attend to now, and wouldn't waste time that he couldn't spare.

"Be here tomorrow at sunrise if you're interested," Navi said, forming a handsign with one of his hands. "Unless of course you just want to be a washout from the ninja academy who doesn't even trust her own village. Your choice." It was a slight jab that might catch her off guard, but his words rang true, and he expected that underneath she desperately wanted his help.

With that Navi disappeared in a small cloud of smoke.

[Exit]

[Navi WC: 4358]

Last edited by Navi on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 am
"I would teach you just about anything you wished to learn," Navi
started, "although in particular I'm interested in your chakra level. I
suppose I would focus on strengthening that part of your style first."

She nodded, that made sense. In order to properly train her he would need to get a handle on her skills and goals. Without them they would be shooting blindly into the dark.

"I'll warn you though, my training methods are sometimes... unconventional," Navi said with a grin.

She smiled right back, "I told you before, my entire upbringing was unconventional. Your training can't be too far from my normal"

"Unless it involves a sword through your chest," She sighed at Hisoka's pessimism. Would it kill him to see the pros to this opportunity?

"Yes, yes it potentially could. Since you are being a complete idiot about this i have to make sure you dont get us killed!" ... fair enough.

With his final jab, Navi vanished in a cloud of smoke, probably heading back to his village. For a long moment she was left staring at the spot he had been standing in, contemplating this turn of events.

"You're going to come tomorrow arent you?" Hisoka sounded resigned, as he padded over to her side, looking up at her. Her gaze flicked to his briefly before turning skyward, studying the expanse of blue. When she had traveled with her father he had instilled into her two things. One, do not trust other ninja, more often than not they will stab you with a kunai as soon as your back is turned. Two, protect those you love with everything you have, because without them there is nothing for you.

She had no loved ones, and had hoped to encompass the village in that motto, to love and protect them. To become a great ninja. But from the very beginning she had been lying to them, and she would continue to do so until she was sure she could trust them. Yet while she had not trusted her village here she was building trust with a ninja from another village. Breaking rule number one and screwing up a future in the sand village all at once.

But she realized that Hisoka was right. She was planning to show up tomorrow and for any more lessons he would offer. Smiling she turned to Hisoka.

"Of course!" her voice was light and cheery, like it was normally when she was in the village. Patting his head she held out the pendant a clear indication. Rolling his yellow eyes the cat disintegrated into smoke and swirled into the pendant. Standing upright she cast one last glance around the field before turning and heading towards her village.

She needed to rest up for tomorrow.

[Exit]

(( WC: 5,213 ))
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 am
@Navi:Approved, +21 stats, +43JP.

@Ayama:Approved, +26stats, +52JP.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum