Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:05 am
Her eyes narrowed as did her pupils, and her lips raised to bare her blunt teeth in a feral snarl.

Navi raised one of his eyebrows and smiled slightly. What was she, a type of cat or something?

"What the hell! Give that back"

When Navi asked where she got it, he got a hostile response. "My father gave it to me," she snarled "and you are going to give it back."

Navi wouldn't steal needlessly from those who were weaker then him, and he had no desire to separate something from her that had such sentimental value. Navi stood up, letting go of her throat and only loosely gripping the kunai knife in his right hand. Still, she was lying to him, and Navi was curious about what she was keeping from him. He gripped the the necklace with his left hand and tossed it up and down carelessly, "Nope, I think I'll keep it."

Navi walked away with his back turned to her, but maintained total focus on her. One way or another, he would figure out the truth.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting (Ayama and Navi) [Private, No Kill]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 am
The nin let her up, keeping his guard up but letting her stand. Leaping to her feet Ayama faced him, her hands twitching furiously, dancing like the legs of a spider. She wanted to reach forward and snatch her necklace back from him. It just felt wrong to see it in another's hands, especially one who had taken it without her permission.

"Get it back, quickly!" the presence sounded like it was about to have an aneurism its anger and fear distracting her.

It didn't help that the sand nin was being a complete pile of horse crap! He was tossing her necklace up and down like it was some child's ball, not the important artifact it was! Or well, important to her her at least. For a moment she paused, why was she so mad? Her father hadn't really given her the necklace, why was she so mad about its absence?

"it doesn't matter" the presence shrieked "just get it back!"

"He'd kill me in half a second if I tried,"
she snapped back at it. Her anger rising again.

"God you are so incompetent, just get the pendant already!" her frustration was rising, clouding with the presence's anger.

"Is it more important than my freaking life?"
It would be pointless if she died.

"YES get it now!"
Now a headache was building, and the leaf nin was just walking away.

"God just SHUT UP" she snarled

"I could get this pendant quicker than you!" She was done, that was the last straw.

"THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST GET IT THEN?!" she screamed out loud, clutching her aching head. Her chakra dropped suddenly and a fierce roar ruched through the clearing. Looking up she watched in horror as dark purplish black smoke spiraled from the pendant. It collected into a yellow eyed cat that leapt from its prison and landed in front of the leaf ninja, smoke tail lashing and set of pearly teeth bared.

"Freaking finally" it growled in her head.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 am
"THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST GET IT THEN?!" she screamed out loud, clutching her aching head.

Navi turned around, this was exactly what he needed, now it was just time to observe. Suddenly, her chakra dropped, and with his Navagan eyes he could see the dark chakra flow into the necklace. A moment later, a dark purplish black smoke emerged from the necklace, creating a tiger sized cat in front of him. Its yellow eyes narrowed and its pearly teeth bared menacingly.

"Finally, it showed itself." Navi said quietly to itself, staring back into the cat's eyes and smiling. Navi disappeared again, his movements entirely untraceable out of a flash of raw speed. He appeared behind the girl and held the knife in his right hand to her neck. There would be no chance to react to Navi's speed as he took her hostage and held the blade close to her throat. Navi knew this cat could talk, because the girl had just talked to it when she screamed out loud.

"Start talking," Navi said to the cat, his Navagan eyes staring into his yellow slits. "Who are you?" In his left hand Navi still held the necklace, gently holding it by the pendant and twisting it between his fingers.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:21 am
"Finally, it showed itself." Navi said

She stared at him in shock "You were trying to summon that thing?!" she cried anger tinging her tone, "are you an idiot?"

Apparently he was, be cause instead of attacking the GIANT DEMON CAT he had taken her hostage and was once again pressing a kunai to her throat. She sighed, this was getting old fast. Why did she have to be so damn WEAK in comparison to the other ninja? It wasn't good for her self esteem. It apparently wasn't good for the demonic cat's either. The smoke that seemed to make up its body was swirling faster now and its yellow eyes were wide with surprise at the leaf nin's move. It was tense, and looked pretty furious.

"well you fucked that up didn't you" she thought sarcastically.

"oh shut up" he growled both mentally and verbally.

"Start talking," Navi said to the cat, his Navagan eyes staring into his yellow slits. "Who are you?"

For a moment the cat looked nervous, his eyes darted to the pendant and then to Ayama. She frowned as well. Why wasnt he talking? He certainly never shut up when in her head.

"My name is Hisoka, I am Ayama's partner" his , because it most definitely was a male, voice rumbled like thunder. It would have been magnificent if not for the fear predominate in it. Worry was pulsing out from his corner of her mind like ripples in a pond. Was he worried for the pendant? No she realized as his eyes fixed on her, he was worried about her.

And what did he mean by partner?!
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 am
"My name is Hisoka, I am Ayama's partner"

Navi smiled as he sorted out all of the facts. This girl, Ayama, shared a bond with Hisoka. Due to the shock on her face, it was likely this was the first time interacting with the demon outside of mental connection. The cat was also no longer angrily growling, but seemed fearful. Navi held the advantage, if Ayama died, Hisoka would go with her.

Having learned this, Navi removed the knife from her neck and placed it back in his kunai holster. Instead he walked over and crouched next to Hisoka, eyeing it closely and mysteriously. Navi had never seen a demon that wasn't a tailed beast, and this strange sort of bloodline had to be some sort of a unique trait.

As Navi inspected carefully, he reached out to lightly touch his mane. The chakra that made up the spirit seemed to derive from Ayama's chakra, and turned into a solid form. Navi was respectful while observing, but he made sure to maintain dominance over the situation. Hisoka may not like it, but he would surely realize that Navi was far more powerful then either Hisoka or Ayama. Striking out against Navi would be a deathwish, and both of them most likely knew that.

Navi turned his gaze to Ayama now, curious to her reaction on all of this. If this was the first time she had physically seen Hisoka, it meant it was also the first time showing the spirit to someone else.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 am
Ayama should've jumped up when the leaf nin left her side, she should have run for the hills and left the demonic cat and foreign ninja to kill each other. But she didnt. She simply sat there, stunned, watching as the nin calmly went up and touched the demon. He touched it, lightly of course, and cautiously but none the less he came within range and did not lose his hand. Hisoka was uncomfortable, the link to him in the back of her mind told her that much. He shifted slightly but allowed the other ninja's inspection. They both had already witnessed his incredible speed, escape was a pipe dream at the moment.

Finally having enough of the scrutiny Hisoka shrugged away the leaf nin and stepped forward, practically floating, towards Ayama. He reached out with his paw, as if to touch her, but she violently jerked back. They were stuck at an awkward standoff for a moment before she opened her mouth.

"Was it your kind who killed my father?" she asked aloud. The cat looked startled, his yellow orbs meeting her ice blue.

"No, his own jutsu killed him," the cat said softly as if afraid of startling her in return. She swallowed nervously and sighed heavily, her gaze falling. Somewhere in the back of her mind she had known that. His death had been his own fault, there was no one to blame. She reached out herself, slowly and hesitatingly extending her hand towards Hisoka. The cat stood perfectly still, just as tense as she was about this predicament. He must have been trapped in that pendant for so long, must have been waiting for her to accept him. Her will steadied by that sobering fact she gently laid her hand on his muzzle.

It almost felt like something had been proved, like a part of her had been laid into place. A part that had been missing since her father's demise. She did not allow herself a smile, she still had to hide him, still had figure out how to deal with new feelings concerning him. How was she supposed to do this? What was she supposed to do with this? She knew nothing about this kind of training and from his own slightly terrified expression she gathered he knew as little about their new bond as she did. Neither of them knew the answer to the dominating question. What do we do now?
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 am
Navi could see Ayama had no experience with Hisoka and her bond with him was weak. Despite their close connection, Ayama clearly had no battle experience outside of recently passing the graduation exam and had most likely suppressed this demon inside her for most of her life.
She couldn't effectively control the demon inside her, and Navi had a strange feeling of responsibility swell up inside of him. He was the only one that Ayama had ever shown this demon too, and was probably the only one who had the potential to train her.

To train Ayama meant to first make her stronger as a ninja. Navi theorized that through her strength Hisoka would also grow more powerful, and their bond would grow accordingly. Despite the potential to help her though, Navi saw nothing in it for him, and barely knew Ayama to begin with. She hadn't asked for his help either, and despite first impressions, knew nothing about her style of fighting or personality. Navi had exactly given her a warm welcome to begin with either, making the relationship between them tense to begin with.

Navi still entertained training her though, as he had never seen such a unique bloodline before, let alone interact directly with a demon. He may even decide to train her simply out of curiosity and research purposes.

While dwelling on this Navi quietly stood in the background as he watched Ayama interact with Hisoka. "My name is Navi, and it is nice to meet you both." He spoke quietly and slowly, as if deep in thought about something while observing the two of them closely.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 am
Ayama looked up at the sound of the newcomer's voice. Navi? That was his name?

"Sounds like a girls name," Hisoka thought. She snorted softly, raising her hand to muffle the sound.Pushing down the mirth she used Hisoka's shoulder to push herself to her feet before striding towards the newly named Navi. She held her hand out smiling.

"Nice to meet you too Navi. My name is Ayama, but then you already know that," the bouncy mask she usually wore around people had no point with him he'd already seen enough of her darker side. The smile she gave him was real if not a bit stressed from the recent threats to her personal well being. But she supposed her words were genuine.

"We'd like it if youd give us our pendant back. Its kind of important," Hisoka said coolly following Ayama, "if i am to hide when we return to the village we will need it". Ayama shot him a worried glance. She didn't really want to stick him back in the pendant. It was definitely necessary, she did not want to share her bloodline with the village quite yet. But he was currently sharing with her a few of his own personal memories, and they were mostly constricted by his imprisonment in the pendant. She glanced at Navi, hopefully with his curiosity satisfied he would give it back.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 am
With the full intention of giving it back all along, Navi heeded their request. He looked at the pendant one last time before tossing it gently back to Ayama.

"What do you mean, if you are to hide?" he asked curiously.

Upon seeing the look on Ayama's face he was certain this was the first time Hisoka had physically manifested itself, but surely there was another person in the sand village aware of the demon inside her. Why would this girl keep such a secret hidden from everyone?

Furthermore, Ayama seemed to open up to Navi a little bit. Having literally seen the "dark side" of her, there was really nothing to hide anymore. Ayama appeared to be friendly, and Navi responded with a genuine smile and politeness. "I'm pleased to meet you, and I apologize for acting so rudely earlier." Navi felt a little bad having taken the necklace from Ayama, but he still felt justified for what he did. Ayama was lying anyway, and she wouldn't have opened up to him like she was now if he hadn't.

Navi remained curious about why they were trying to be so secretive, and waited for Ayama to respond to his original question.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Taking the pendant from him she tied the broken string back together around her neck. She sighed at Navi's question, a difficult one to answer. Why did he have to ask the hard ones? Steeling herself she glared at him.

"Look my upbringing was... unconventional to say the least. The village doesn't know a thing about my bloodline in fact you are currently the only person alive who knows. " she took a breath, she was about to take an extreme leap of faith, "I have to ask you, have to trust you, not to tell anyone. I'm not a threat, i didn't even know the extent of it before today. I'm sure its not even that powerful so I be a danger to your village! I just, i just can't tell them. Not yet.." she trailed off and glanced away.

Too much weakness, too much emotion, too much trust. She hadn't told her village for the specific reason of not trusting them. She trusted no one, especially not other ninja, this lack of trust had kept her and her father alive when they were on the run. But in the span of a couple of minutes she found herself being forced to lay trust on someone she barely knew. Someone with the ability to snuff her life as easily as she could blow out a candle. Someone not even from her own village. But if she didn't trust Navi, her secret would get out. Then what? Would she become a living weapon within her village? Would they run tests and try to force information on her father's research from her? Would they chase her from their ranks? She couldn't run the risk, she needed the village, for training, for protection, for companions. She didn't want to be alone and she wanted to live up to her father's ideals.

"It's sink or swim Ayama. We can't kill him, he's too strong, and we dont know any jutsu to erase his memory of this moment. We dont have a choice."Hisoka was right, they didn't have a choice.

She hated not having a choice.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum