Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Suika Yuki [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Niko Kazan [Trial Admin]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]
Arantima [Trial Mod]
Yuri [Trial Mod]

Approval Staff:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
5 Posts - 20%
3 Posts - 12%
3 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 8%
2 Posts - 8%
2 Posts - 8%
2 Posts - 8%
2 Posts - 8%
2 Posts - 8%
2 Posts - 8%
Word Counter

Go down
Zaled uchiha
Zaled uchiha
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

sesmic rumbling force Empty sesmic rumbling force

Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:23 am
Name: sesmic rumbling force
Element: earth
Spec Type: ninjutsu
Backstory:

The earth jutsu that zaled developed were of the large hard hitting variant. Unlike many he preferred to to keep opponents off balance and ultimately unable to properly react/ defend themselves. Both for his advantage, and to make the point not to oppose or interfere with him.

this creates an ever shaking rumble that both wears at the body, and the concentration of an target, making maintaining balence, and jutsu nigh impossible if weaker then the force of this jutsu. Although it will not deal any damage.

Appearance: the earth in the general area will shake and earth will crumble and crack loudly drowning out all sound.
Handseals: dog, boar, ram, dragon, bird, tiger clap
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: posts used X2
Range: 50 meter diameter sorrounding the user.
Power: 65
Speed: 65 (spreading effect)
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts:
What it does:

The earth surrounding the user will begin to rumble violently, but the user will be unaffected by neither the adverse effects nor the rumbling. This rumbling will spread across the earth surface, and any thing that is in contact with the earth trees, rocks, buildings, (etc) While it will also go below the ground as well. As such once it hits maximum range it will remain in the immediate vicinity in which it was casted.  and will not follow the user around.

Excluding the user. Each Individual/construct within range Will have to make an strength check separately vs the power of this jutsu. If equal or higher in the respective check the targets are unaffected by the effect.

If they fail the strength check. The shaking earth will  knock said targets off balence, and on the ground in a kneeling position. In this state targets will be unable to physically move, nor able to make even the simplest physical motions. Except for talking and breathing.  In the case of targets underground using using earth jutsu or the variantion to travel under ground. Will cancel said jutsu as well. As long as the power of said jutsu is below the power of this technique. if the power of the earth jutsu is higher then it will still be maintained.

This lasts Untill targets are out of range, off the ground, or if the jutsu ends. Note that while under the effect targets are still able to use jutsu that require no handseals.  Regardless of how much higher this jutsu is above a targets health stat. this will not cause harm to a target.

Character Specific: zaled and thoes he teaches
Wordcount to learn: 2.5k
Action Cost: 50, 25 upkeep 
Mastery: yes
Bonus Requirements: must have ninjutsu as main spec, and earth as first element
Canon or Custom: custom

Last edited by Zaled uchiha on Mon May 11, 2020 4:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Kenshin
Kenshin
Master
Master
Ryo : 844000
100%

sesmic rumbling force Empty Re: sesmic rumbling force

Mon May 11, 2020 12:25 am
Okay, overall I actually really like how this technique is going, but I will need to ask for you to make quite a few edits to get this down to reasonable levels. First up, gonna ask for you to lower the duration of this down to a max of 3 posts, and second I'm gonna need you to clarify that this technique does not travel with the user (meaning if you use it at location A, and you then move to location B, it will remain centred on location A). Third, I'm going to ask that you just specify that this will only effect targets that are actually in contact with the earth within that 50m diameter, because as is it will also effect people in the air above it due to wording, and I know that wasn't the intent.

Finally, I'm going to ask that you remove the following

'Additionally this will jar the targets concentration disrupting any currently active jutsu/effects that target is using, and Putting said techniques on cooldown. While preventing any new jutsu from being formed due to the jarring the affected targets focus to maintain chakra control.'

Give a bump or shoot me a DM once the edits have been made ^_^
Zaled uchiha
Zaled uchiha
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 500
100%

Mon May 11, 2020 2:36 am
kk edits made and bump.

Although still pressing for an cancelation of earth tecs used to travel underground.

if nay can remove it
Kenshin
Kenshin
Master
Master
Ryo : 844000
100%

Mon May 11, 2020 4:17 am
Looks good to me, approved
Sponsored content