Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Meeting(Private)(No Killing) Empty A Meeting(Private)(No Killing)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Hinza received a letter from a anonymous source tell him to meet her at this very time and place. Hinza looked around trying to find the person who called him out. He knew the man didn't know his name and he also couldn't see Hinza's face due to his mask.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

A Meeting(Private)(No Killing) Empty Re: A Meeting(Private)(No Killing)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm
"Hello" said Raito looking at the man. "I am Nara..I am an Uzumaki..." said Raito as he pretended to be what he was not. "All I ask is for you to kill this Uchiha named Laruko..." said Raito. "I will pay you if you do and it will be a handsome amount of 350 ryo..Plus you gain his eyes and can either seal them away or even keep his eyes and transplant them.." said Raito as he then grabbed his sword silently which was hidden behind the cloak he was wearing. "so are you up for it" said Raito as he appeared in front of the mans face.." he then continued "Or are you going to be a chicken and but out of this killings and let the world run into terror" finished Raito as he was now behind the man. He waited until the man turned around then he sent his katana's handle straight to the mans head.
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:10 pm
Hinza heard his request but when he appeared behind him he disbanded in to water for it was just a clone. The real Hinza was sitting in a nearby tree. Watching things unfold he then spoke "I accept your request but if you ever try to strike me again I will kill you." He then weaved the Tiger seal with one hand and disappeared.
EXIT
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:16 pm
Raito stood there with a smile "He would not know what hit him..." said Raito as he began to walk away from the area.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum