Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

[Mission] : D Rank : "Help in the Hospital" Empty [Mission] : D Rank : "Help in the Hospital"

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:11 am
"Crap...i'm out of money again, and i was forced to do this stingy job! Nevermind...it's gonna end quick" said Laxus walking feely with his hands at his head without realizing that he's too loud, as people only mumble to themselves. It's expected for people to ignore him nor finding it strange to the fact that he said it loudly. It's because of his carefree attitude, as well as the ruckus he made up until now. He just kept messing up one place to another, that everybody on the island heard of him. He usually got punished by his dad afterward though. His brother, Kidan, is not with him at the moment. Laxus belived that Kidan gone to trained his dog, Dorro. Kidan has been training very hard but for he himself, he's been causing ruckus and walking freely, or at least he did some mission to fill up his wallet for crisp and ramen.

Laxus whistle and he finally approached the hospital. He doesn't hesitated nor thinking whether it's this one or not. He's the most carefree boy of the island after all. Come to think of it, it's some kind of miracle he dod managed to pass the Genin Exam and finally become an official ninja. Laxus's headband shine brightly throughout the hospital, as the nurse and doctor ignore him. Many nurse rushed pass through him, some sitting on the chair, and there's not so much nurse and doctor as before. He keep whistling, not giving a damn about his surrouding..the employer who rusehd back and forth causing a strong wind that blew his hair.

He smile widely as he approached one of the doctor, who's breathing heavily on one of the resting chair. His smile started to turn into a grin, and it's so cheerful and happy. Many people like his smile, it's so refreshing and wonderful. He stopped whistling before speaking to the exhaused doctor. "Mr. Doctor, i'm here for the mission" said Kaxus still grinning as he chuckle all along. The doctor exhale deeply before bruhsing Laxus's head. Laxus hastily back way. "Hey! I'm not a kid anymore, i'm a ninja now, see!" said Laxus pointing to his headband, and he began to smirk, as a pose stolen from Kidan.

The doctor chuckled, his sweat rolling down to his temple. He wiped it using the white sleeved doctor clothe, before smiling again. "You never failed to amuse me, Laxus. But well...it's kidan serious this time. Please...don't make any more havoc like you did before last time when you kiled all those fishes and steal the doctor equipment. And i see...you're a real ninja now. So right...Mr. ninja, i asked for your aid, you need to be quick like all the nurse, like a thunderbolt,and strong like an elephant" said the doctor getting up, saluting, his white glasses shining.

Laxus's sweat drop and he made a sympathy face. "You're so childish, Ken-Sempai" said Laxus scratching his neck before getting punched by the doctor. "I was cheering for you, moron!" roared the doctor, attracting some of the employer and patient.

Laxus rushed throught the hospital with his well-beaten face. He rusehd left and irght, back and forth along with the nurse. He helped most of the work at ghe hospital. His sweat began to fall, soaking the collar of his shirt. When it comes to his accepted mission, he took it seriously, so that he could be a real ninja...he's serious about the ninja way. He help carring all those equipment around, some nurse are relaxing, and he help with all the doctor equipment. He helped with some old patient, and catch some little child. He withstand all the hardship, and he runs with his full speed. He come across a room with a crying baby that refused to have the syring treatment.

"Ok go me, Shadow Imitation Jutsu!" said Laxus as he control his shadow leading to the crybaby and forced her to stop moving.the treatment end up sucessful but the result was negative. He got beaten up by the doctor afterward. The bruise started to resurface. "I never thought it's this hard...my stamina, my strength, my speed, my chakra, and my toughness!" said Laxus. "Yeah, you wouldn't use your toughness if you don't anger me, but you're hust a dumbass. Anyway, Laxus, congratulation, you completed a good job today, and here's your reward" said the doctor, smiling giving Laxus the reward. Laxus smiled. "Aww how cute!" said Laxus reaching for the reward before a sound of window broken can be hurt, brid dlying from the hospital's roof, and Laxus flying from the window with the reqard envelope in his hand. "Scary...scary...scary" said Laxus. Anyway, he completed another mission as a job well done.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum