Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 7:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 7:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 7:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 6:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 6:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipYesterday at 9:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 8:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 6:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 6:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 11:28 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Fish..Person...WTF? (PRIVATE) (NO FIGHTING) Empty A Fish..Person...WTF? (PRIVATE) (NO FIGHTING)

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 pm
Mekai stood at the underwater village sighing..This had been a poor attempt at following the dog after he talked to the pup with a baby voice saying -"Where do we go doggy? where do we go!!!!"...It seems pathetic yes..But mekai hadnt had water...Since his stupid arse dog threw the last bottle in the OCEAN... But now mekai looked at the water with loopy eyes. And dropped down and licked the ocean like a dog. As his eyes actually came to a focus. He shook his head yelling...What..The...hell..Just...Happened. Mekai stood on the water then sat. Focusing all of his current chakra to his body to hold himself up. "Dog....Im going to kick your ass one day..." Mekai would speak as the pup would growl..Leap toward mekai, And just land in the water, Crawling back to the shore. Mekai scooped up seawater and began to drink. Some reason mekai diddnt go insane. Or anything like that. What the heck was mekai doing just beginning to sit in water like a fool. Though it would work out in long run..what the heck was mekai doing now. This stupid pup...Wow that hurt

+1 chakra.
+1 JP.

Sam's post
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A Fish..Person...WTF? (PRIVATE) (NO FIGHTING) Empty Re: A Fish..Person...WTF? (PRIVATE) (NO FIGHTING)

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:58 pm
Sameonna came rushing in, riding a wave on the horizon. She was headed back from Konohagakure, after she tore the village into pieces with her abroad arsenal of water jutsu and strategy, with the added help of her new ally, Aeon Senju. His wood techniques assisted in the sense that they did most of the ground damage that caused the major debre in her water vortex typhoon. It was exceedingly efficient.

The name Kagehizakiri (Shadow of the Mist) and the mask that bore its existence would be known worldwide by now, and the reflection of her mastery over water jutsu would be well known as well. She, ironically, still had her mask on. A porcelain, three-pointed-striped painted mask, the stripes over the eyes, and a Kirigakure symbol in the upper middle of the mask. The clothes she wore reflected that of an ANBU, but a much, much smaller form - due to her four foot nine height. She'd immediately pick up the chakra signature of Mekai as she landed on the shoreline beach; the wave quickly depleting and sinking into the sands below. She'd crack her neck and sit on a rock at the edge of the water, taking a rest, but never losing focus on Mekai.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

A Fish..Person...WTF? (PRIVATE) (NO FIGHTING) Empty Re: A Fish..Person...WTF? (PRIVATE) (NO FIGHTING)

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 pm
Mekai would face toward the stranger and smile behind his crystal mask. Then he would began to walk straight to shore. to the strangers location. This began to slowly sap his chakra as he walked. though before he would meet the shoreline he would speak out to the stranger. Clasping his own crystal mask. And throwing it to shore. since it was nearly weightless. " A mask is only for those who have a scar to hide..." Mekai's eyes would go pale. Remembering of the event at volcano village. "A scar to hide...Is only known by those who have one...If you have none, Remove your mask and smile. If a scar is placed...Keep it on, and never think of a true appearance. If the scar is old...Let it wither. Or die. With this mekai would smile. And he would simply bow "I am mekai crystalisis. And i see your wearing the mask of konoha's destruction...., I am also a member of the kuro no yoake..." Mekai would place palm out after his bow.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 am
Sameonna would look at him as he talked. He was deep.. She liked it. He seemed to be quite knowledgeable over political military business, instantly recognizing her mask and what it represented as he finished speaking. She'd bow after standing and remove her ANBU mask, her soft paleish colored skin would reflect the color of the stretching sunbeams above. Her eyes were yellow however, and looked alittle different than a humans. The reason behind this? It was different.

"So I see you already know who I am.. It is a pleasure to meet you Mekai. I am Sameonna Hoshigaki. As you can see I have no scar to hide.. Mostly because I've never been touched in battle. Even when facing the Hokage of Konoha, and all of its protectors. But if I had scars I would wear them proudly, to show those around me that I have paid my dues to society and for my purpose in life, and my shinobi way. They would remind me that my past is real, and although I can't take anything back, the way of the ninja is to never regret what you do.. So I don't." She'd salute and sit back down. "Tell me.. What do you know of me?"
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am
"I used to know that you where a member of the attack on konoha. Not your real name, I also used to know that you were partners with a man named aeon. Now i know you know my name also. And that you are of the hoshigaki clan. Which mean you can breath underwater. Id also like to know one bit of information..Do you know about the crystalisis clan then. I seem it correct for both of us to know eachothers clan. Or what they did at a simple turn off...now tell me...Do you?"

(Short..All Dialogue XP)
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:45 pm
She would smile, but shake her head no in response to his question regarding his clan. The truth was she hadn't ever heard about the clan 'Crystalisis'. Which means it must either be unique or very powerful. Or both, seeing as how she had advanced knowledge in the field regarding many of the worlds kekkei genkai and kekkei tota. "I can't say I have heard of your clan, unfortunately. If you would not mind explaining your capabilities to me?" She'd smile, questioningly.

"Yes, I am the one responsible for creating the water that took the lives of hundreds of the innocent within the walls; as well as taking the life of the Hokage and multiple Genin defenders of the village. Their bravery did not substitute for their effectiveness in combat."
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:49 pm
"The clan of crystalisis...Is a uncommon clan...our capabilities....I have an example for you..."

Emerald-

Emerald began to walk to the right of mekai. In which he threw off his crystal mask. Revealing the perfect appearance as a clone..Though this wouldnt be an easy to know clone...It was different..Physical. Emerald began to cut himself. As he began to bleed raw crystal.

Mekai-

"We also have the ability to convert materials into raw crystal...Create raw crystal in a near infinite form..And we can de-convert crystals...Though its only a rough overview.".
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm
Sameonna would widen her eyes in surprise at the unique ability of the Crystalisis clan. Their kekkei genkai was unique to say the least. She had admiration for their power level and basis; but she felt that she needed to show Mekai something that would just demonstrate her lethal power. She'd nod her head in the direction of a clearing, an area that was famed for highwaymen.

If she were lucky, she would come across an unfortunate shinobi who can fall prey to her technique. "Come on.. If we're lucky enough to discover an idiotic shinobi who is foolish enough to attack us, I'll show you just a small portion of my prowess.. There is much more to be than being a simple Hoshigaki" - she'd turn, her neck being visible enough to the point where her cursed seal of Heaven and Earth could be seen. It would explain the invisible pressure felt around people when Sameonna is around. Dark Chakra is a powerful thing.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 am
Mekai would then begin to walk. Though the downside to being a member of crystalisis..Is the fact that your born with a nice ammount of chakra...But, All other types of strength are weakened dramatically..Strength..Speed..Stamina...Mekai also wouldnt be able to Survive any type of hit at his rate.. " A curse seal eh?..Im also pretty sure anyone would be willing to attack a missing nin....Just depending if they know your one.."Mekai would reach into his pocket and pull out a wad of meat. And throw it to his pup. In which it leapt up and devoured it .. "Cmon diamond..Emerald, You leave or something."

Emerald EXIT
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 am
Sameonna would watch as the boys pet is dismissed. Upon traveling halfway through the dirtpath, Sameonna would have been explaining why she thought they would attack her. "Well.. I'm more than sure they will recognize my mask, especially after the whooping I put on Konoha not too long ago. By now, I've basically got a 10,000 Ryo bounty. What fool isn't greedy?" She'd smile and laugh.

It was darker on this side of the plateau, the trees created a canopy that blanketed the ground in pitch blackness in some areas, and the openings left by the trees coincided with the facade of the shadows; allowing beams of sunlight to penetrate the coming bloodshed that would soon follow. Rather, not even blood shed. But there would be madness, and chaos. Nothing more did Sameonna enjoy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum