Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A Kohona field trip - Page 3 Empty Re: A Kohona field trip

Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 pm
She looked at him odd-eyed when he said she was special. And the lack of hesitation showed her that he really wasn't lying. Then he went on about how sure he was that whatever skills that Sameonna decided she was going to train in after her decision is made, she'd be great at it. She nodded in agreement. "I agree.. I wouldn't want to have to fight my friends on the battlefield."

However it appeared to Sameonna that Leon had become inevitably frustrated when he started to speak about his village. WHich told Sameonna that he had a great amount of remorse for the level of weakness that his village showed. "So you have appointed a new Kage, but you fear his true skill level is actually around the same as yours? Thats odd.. Why would they even waste time to elect a ninja who can't really produce results as effectively as someone that is ranked amongst the Kage. Its not enough to just hold the title. His or her strength will have to be equal to their reputation as a village leader."

He began to talk about his inner feelings however, a sudden change of heart it would seem has come over Leon.. She was not sure how to react when he had asked her to leave the Underwater Village and travel alongside him. "W.. Well.. Uh.. I.. Uh..." She really was speechless. After a brief moment of silence and thought processing, she came to a solid decision. "I suppose.. It would help on my quest for knowledge. I do have my focuses set on Sunagakure, though. Hmm.... Okay. We'll leave.... Do you have any plans to benefit us as of yet? There is a big world out there Leon.. Big enough that an Academy Student an a Genin may not survive long. Haha." She laughed, hanging on his shoulder.
Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 170

Sun May 20, 2012 3:58 pm
Leon thought for a moment and instantly Aeon came up in his head, "Well I do have an offer from a... very odd ninja to say the least. He seemed pretty strong and way more capable of making tough decisions than I am. He might be a good leader for us."

Leon turned around towards the direction of his village, "We'll leave soon, but be prepared for his... cruelty. He's not the nicest of people at most times. When he see's your skill though, he'll lighten up"
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Mon May 21, 2012 2:02 am
Sameonna listened intently as Leon explained that he had a perfect candidate in mind to lead the three of them into succession. After all, the Underwater Village is one of the most poverty-based controversial villages of the ninja world, Konoha seems to be falling apart from within, Kirigakure has more enemies than ever, Sunagakure's heat has been at an extreme high for the past three months and their economy is crashing due to livestock burning and dehydration. Leon comes from a similar environment to Sameonna as well, and considering this "odd ninja" is strong enough to lead us in Leon's eyes, he must be like us too.

"I surely hope your friend is prepared to take on the responsibility of an organized fighting unit.. Once we do this, you do realize there really is no turning back?" She looked down for a moment and briefly paused. Looking back up at him, she began to speak again. "I mean, not that I am doubting your determination or desire for something greater, but think of the risks that could come hand in hand." She stared into his eyes for some reason and couldn't take her own from them. "For some.. Reason.. I've grown abnormally comfortable with you.. If you leave, then I will come with you; I'm just hoping you understand the possible consequences that could compromise our livelihood if we actually decide to take your friend up on his offer."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum