Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The Obvious Acquanting Empty The Obvious Acquanting

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 pm
His body motioned forward with a quick strut of a body motion. Passing by, slithering through the crowds of people like a snake. His head-band fashionably tied to his right arm. Almost as if acting like a barrier for his blood to flow. He wore this headband with pride. Thus he continued to walk across the numerous faces. People drinking to happy times and others crying to sorrow times. Talukra was one without a family and could never understand the true concept of Happiness. He was a flirtatious little devil that held everything he had dear to him. Friends and all. His family was killed years ago in his youth and the orphanage grew dull. As a Ninja he figured he could take care of himself, but the payment isn't much when you're a lowly Genin. Talukra knew he could climb his way to the top without hesitation. His fighting skills were a force to be reckon with! He wouldn't stop now. He couldn't afford to.

He walked through countless shops. Being offered countless things from numerous people. Such as drugs or alcohol. The trade through out Sunagakure grew heavy throughout the last couple years. People exploring with their sexuality and mind-set. It was pathetic really. Crime slowly ascended due to the insubordination of others. While technology advanced they still remained to be a heartless and brute society. With exceptions of few, but these exceptions were never present when they needed to be. Talukra was hoping or a female of any form to come across his path and show him a good time. What did they mean by Good Time? Sex, no, but maybe a good time. Going out and talking. Exploring the scenario that will forever be known as Sunagakure.

He was in his obvious black apparel. Black dress shirt, black dress pants and a black dress shirt. He was more gentleman like in stature and posture. Unlike most Shinobi who seemed to be rash and raggidy at times. Their criteria being specifically fighting and growing to become the best. That no one ever was. To catch them in their real test and to train them is their caaaauuuusssee! Pokémo- I mean.

Talukras tall body strided up the street. He was now in the mits of a more secluded area. Restaurants all around him. Most of these sold shrimp, fish, and raman. It was interesting how a place located completely in the middle of the desert could have such beautiful and tasteful moisture food. It truly warmed Talukras stomach when he had a bite. He made his way to the center of it all. Not many people around at all. There was a raman shop to the right, a small sea food shop to the left, and a wonderful clothing store north. Right in front of him. It was hot normally in Sunagakure. So many people kept up with the new fashions. Whether it be that thin scarf, to those booty-shorts, to that curled up T-Shirt.

Talukra sat down on a bench located in the middle of it all. People walking to and fro as he lay his head back and began to sigh. Hoping that someone could save him from his boredom. He sat there in the long wooden bench. Both hands held up to his sides as he seemingly relaxed for the time being.
Anonymous

The Obvious Acquanting Empty Re: The Obvious Acquanting

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 pm
Just like any other day in Sunagakure, it was hot. A blistering wind came up behind Shilo and rolled past her heels. She had sighed rather loudly before placing her hand on her head and looking up towards the great ball of heat which had been emitting pleasurable rays of warmth across the dusted landscape. She smiled half heartily before returning her gaze to ground view, Why am I here again? Oh that's right, I came out to do some errands! She gathered her thoughts together and began syncing her steps again. The soles of her feet had already become quite red; she had been living in Suna for the most of her life, yet she chose to pay such trivial matters, like weather, no mind. Despite her poor choice of foot wear, the rest of her attire had seemed fitting; a normal looking white Summer's dress and a hat most suitable to keep any unwanted attention from the sun away-she was prone to headaches and fainting, had anything funny been going on with her head-. 

She was just making her way through all the busy bustle that had been thriving within the market walls and passed straight into a more desolate, or rather, calmer sector of the village. "I'll end up collapsing before I get to the second stop! I need something to drink before I get too hot."she winced as beads of sweat began to form across her temples. 
 She had dragged herself over to the closest bar as to grab a drink, once she had a beverage in hand, she left her pay on the shiny work top for the workman to collect. She raised her hand and moved her digits accordingly, a salute of sorts as to not only say thank you but farewell.

When she had emerged from the shady shelter, she had noticed a bench which, even she had to admit, looked inviting. So she paced herself over to said bench and let out an audible, satisfied sigh. Thank god for that~ hopefully something fun will be waiting for me once I get these errands sorted out it had been the longest time since she had had fun. 
 As she nibbled on the cap of her bottle she noticed she was not the only on occupying the lengthy piece of wood. Shilo turned to the stranger for a moment and just looked at him before starting in a slightly husky but cheerful enough tone "Tired too? The heat can be a bit overbearing for some~" the slightest echo of a sweet laugh could be heard as soon as she had finished speaking.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:18 pm
Talukra looked with dark beady eyes towards the female. Her apparel rather obvious for the situation. Odds are she was doing some errands. Running around like the sweet little girl she oh so appeared to be. His head tipped upwards as a smile developed across his face. A more sinister smirk than anything else.

Heat? Overbearing? Talukra might have been sweating like a pig, but he wasn't one to call the heat overbearing. It was a force of nature like many others and could easily be conquered. Well, you can't really rule over the sun, but if you could. Life would be a lot more interesting. And thus Talukra licked his moist lips.

"Nay, the heat is the heat, aye? Such a pesty thing it comes to be sometimes. I'm Talukra, Genin and who may you be?" He said in a sweet and passionate tone. His lips barely parting with such a graceful accent. His right hand slid to the empty spot beside him. Patting it openly for her to come sit beside him. He did take the chance to get to look at her figure nonetheless. Not very busty, but slim and rather young looking. Actually, they appeared to be about the same age. Talukra was just bigger. A lot bigger. His dark optics scanned her body and wardrobe. Evening glancing over to make eye-contact as he took in her facial features. All in all, she was a very attractive female.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:54 pm
Shilo's face had reddened slightly when she caught onto his analysing her. She felt like she was on display, she didn't like it, she had never appreciated people staring at her; she became paranoid. She hanged her head for a moment or two before shooting her attention from her lap back onto the stranger. "Ah, I suppose so; not everyone is as sensitive as I am but, it's nice to meet you, Talukra. I'm also a genin and my name is Shilo but you can call me Shy, I don't mind..." she smiled kindly as she slid a strand of her dark, silky hair behind her ear. Her amber blotted eyes fixated on him. He was a tall boy, he'd definantly fall under the classic category; Tall, dark and handsome a blatant grin, similar to that of a Cheshire cat's, had etched itself onto her face momentarily, before her painted pink lips returned to their normal state. Now looking at the space between the two of them, she had realised he had invited her to come closer, so she did as suggested and scooted closer. "So," she began,"what brought you here? I'm supposed to be doing some work and picking up a few things but I feel as though a sit down would be ideal before I get started again, call me droll" she snickered.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 pm
You could say Talukra was dark. The time he spent under neath the Sun gave him a very deep tan. He was of a dark and yet light complexion. His pale lips cooing a smile as he saw that she accepted his invitation. "Ah, then we must have been in the academy together at one point." He purred with common interest as he schooched a little closer. Closing what small inches were between them. His thigh rubbed up against hers.

"Shy? Now, get out of that shell of yours, Beautiful. A smile as sweet as yours deserves more attention, aye?" He said in an obvious flirtatious manner. His lips purring as his tone dimmed down greatly. He smirked boldly as he laughed some after his comment. Was he going too fast? Perhaps an average Joe would say so, but Talukra has gone faster. This was just another day in his life.

"Droll? I'll say no such thing." He said with a smile and a chuckle. "I was brought her for unknown reasons. I was bored and wished to stick away from the crowd. The flourish of people within the Village irritates me around this time of year. Too many people up and about." He said with a shrug and a weak smile. "Nonetheless, a sit down is always ideal. Especially with someone of such delicacy." He said spitting out words he barely even knew the definition of. All in good hopes of getting those cheeks beat red. Talukra did have such an effect on the majority of Woman.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:18 pm
Shilo's ears had picked up slightly when he had mentioned the possibility of them Graduating at the same time. Have I really met him before? she jumped slightly when he had moved ever so closer and their thighs had rubbed against each other. Some sort of noise has escaped her lips when they had briefly brushed against each other, so she moved an inch farther away. Too close, he's too close her hands trembled for the shortest period of time; she was never too sociable and most boys wouldn't come near here, but then again, she had been noted for occasional out bursts.

"thanks, I guess? You're not too bad yourself! But im nothing too special, see for yourself; im sure there're plenty of other, better looking girls" These words of flattery were appreciated but they weren't necessarily going to work on someone as modest as her. Yet she smiled and engaged when he had spoken, she had always looked more welcoming than she actually was but none the less, perhaps if she just acted the way expected, she'd make a friend.

"Haha, that's pretty interesting although I can't say it's rare~"she smirked and leaned over, settling her elbows on either leg and keeping her face gently held by her frail, pale hands. "you see, despite the weather, most people do get tired easily, so it's only natural for them to step outside in such weather even if they've nothing to do! I mean, who in their right mind would stay inside when it's like this, nearly everyday!?" she raised an eyebrow to Talukra and pouted slightly. "Arent you getting hot? Even in the slightest?! Here; I don't mind, we're both human after all" she laughed as she handed him her bottle of water and once again, change her seating position by leaning back and folding her leg over the other. "Don't worry, I don't have cooties" she joked.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:28 pm
Talukra snickered as she scooted off a couple inches. An obvious display for a female who was self-conscious to say the least. She threw away his compliments as if they were nothing and went on with the talk of prettier females. Talukra hasn't seen a female of such innocent beauty in months. Sunagakure was full of what you would call sluts and Talukra knew this first hand. Mostly because he has experienced the wrath they brought upon those like him. Those willing to fall prey to their soft clutch and rough stature. It sickened Talukra and sooner or later he stopped looking for woman overall. He was just lucky that one such as this came up out of the blue when needed the most.

"The sun is beautiful regardless of the temperature, Dear. Can't you feel it? There are angels among us." He said with a casual weak and yet beautiful smile of his. His lips curling upwards to form a grin as he snickered for a second or so. "I adore this village. The life that it holds it amazing. Regardless of the annoyance it poses. Is it not?" He said in a casual tone. Turning his heard to stare the female right in the eyes. As if he was staring into her inner being. He smiled as their eyes would meet.

"I'm hot, but you get used to it. Honestly!" He said with a shimmering laugh before recollecting his posture. "Shilo, is it? Lets get out of the sun. It does no good for your soft complexion." He said with a smirk and an arched right brow. He stood up shortly after and extended his right hand towards her. Offering her a hand for her to stand up on. Whether she took the offering to grab onto him and pull forward was her choice, but even if she didn't Talukra would make a gesture further to the south, but seemingly passed the buzz of the city. "I have a nice little apartment. It's not much. I used to live in an Orphanage, but being a Ninja nowadays grants me a couple benefits. I'm pretty sneaky too." He said with a long pause and a devilish snicker. "It's usually cold within the complex. Wish to come with me? Your company would be greatly appreciated." He said towards her in an inviting and sincere tone. Allowing her to see him more as a friend and a friendly person more than anything else.
Anonymous

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:38 pm
She had noticed that this man, Talukra, did smile often, whether this was something to admire or be cautious of, she was yet to discover. Shilo simply beamed brightly at his words, they seemed to come with ease, yet such vocabulary, she'd yet to engage in a conversation of a similar sort.

A reply came almost instantly after a few short breaths; "Yes, you're right; I do happen to hold an admiration for the sun, which may seem unearthly to those who disregard it. Although, I do favour the colder climate at the best of times~"
A bitter chuckle could be heard when she began replaying what he had just said. Haha, Angels? The children maybe, but if he's referring to the majority of women seen on these streets, well even I would have to object.

When she had returned his gaze, it had appeared that the pair of them had locked their vision on each other. "Yes well, despite my roots it appears that irony has glued itself onto my very being..." Shilo laughed hesitantly as she rubbed the back of her neck, "Buuut, that does sound pretty interesting, if a tad peculiar. So long as I get these errands done and you still want some company, I'm all yours!" she taunted.

Shilo had grinned before taking his hand and raising herself back onto her feet, her dainty fingers meeting with the warmer skin of his palm. Shilo had nodded toward him as a sign of a subtle Thank you Before stretching her arms and adding "So long as this place is cool, though; I'm getting a bit too hot..."

Anonymous

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:03 pm
He took hold of her delicate hand. Gently allowing her to stand up as he smiled warmly. His hand retracted with further grace as he stretched and yawned. "I was sitting there for a while. The blood's rushing to my head." He said with a shy smile before leading forward. His feet walking through the crowds of others as he was trying to make his way to his small home.

Several minutes later you couldn't believe, but see such a large crowd in the center of the city. Talukra hated this constant variable of crap. This was truly a high time of the year. So many people up and about making a daily life. People were off and it was just a buzz. The sun was still harsh in this time however, but it was very cool during the night. That's what you get when you live in the desert. Bi-polar weather.

The crowd was magnificent. Talukra looked behind him to hope she was still there. He smiled if she was following. "Hey, this is better then errands, aye? My apartments just passed this crowd. Think you can keep up?" He said with that smirk as his left hand extended back. He was hoping that she'll hold his hand and allow him to lead through the crowd. So no one would get lost of course.

Whether she accepted or not Talukra would wait for her response. He'll lead through the crowd until reaching a very small apartment complex. Talukras home was the very small one to the far right. It was a two story apartment complex with six apartments. Three on the bottom and two on top. Others like this followed to its sides. Talukra would look behind him and with a smile and a hint of sarcasm he said. "I beg your pardon? But this is my secret garden!" He said with a laugh and a short laugh after.
Anonymous

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm
Shilo had taken a few moments to fan herself before she started walking with Talukra. As they headed for previously mentioned destination, she couldn't help but pull a sour face while she trailed behind him, in the midst of a busy crowd of villagers. Jeez, I can't believe it's this busy, this early. I guess hardly anyone will be out when it's darker well, maybe drunks and the occasional weirdo but it's not like a cant fend for myself; besides I have to get these messages collected and return home before it gets very late. She sighed slightly at the thought of running around various dust ridden districts, the only thing keeping her from heading home earlier than intended was the thought of the cold night air brushing against her and whisping through the very dark, silky strands of her mane...that and the scolding she'd get from her older sister.

She hadn't noticed but amidst her trail of thought, the man who was a mere few steps ahead of her had disappeared from plain slight, she panicked a bit, biting down on her lower lip Dammit, I'm useless when I'm by myself; I can barely hold a map up right, never mind read one an audible yet muffled groan escaped from her red lips "MOVE IT! Why're you all so slow, you'd think with the early bustle you'd be faster than this" she wailed as she pushed passed and squeezed through the many bodies in the busy street. Shilo was notably quick on her feet but this was too much.

Ugh, this is close to useless; PIGS!!! Stop sweating and start moving for god's sake! Luckily for her, a hand had grasped her's before the very last bead of sweat had manged to fall from her temple. When they had gotten past the crowd she held onto either knee and breathed deeply with her back arched, panting. "I can't believe how difficult that was. T-thank you she struggled to get the words to come out of her dry mouth. Shilo had nodded toward him before regaining her proper posture and walking to the man's side "Whoa, I take it we're here?!" she grinned widely while she rested her fore arm against her fore head, as to block out the vicious rays which seemed to beat down on her where ever she went, where ever she went.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum