Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

The Sloth and the Kage Empty The Sloth and the Kage

Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:21 pm
In one heavenly morning, Sakoshi found himself on the way to the Kage Tower. He wasn't entirely sure just what he wanted to talk to her about. But it was imperative that he see her. He had so much information that he just felt that he wanted to bring to Junko. So much stuff that he has learned within the time that he had been working the gates that he was feeling that it would be a good time for him to be in the presence of the Kage to possibly divulge his information with the Kage. Or maybe he would simply go into her office and have a chat with her. Either way it would prove to be a rather spectacular event and he felt it would be rather beneficial for them both.

He arrived at Junko's door after being let in by the Kage tower's receptionists. He wandered up the stair to get to her room, passing by Ren's office. He knocked on the door a few times and waited for the woman of the hour to open the door. Should the woman open the door herself, then he would look into her eyes, as a sign of respect, widening it slightly, playing it off as if he was rubbing his eye to get something out of it.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

The Sloth and the Kage Empty Re: The Sloth and the Kage

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:07 pm
Early that morning Junko had a meeting with one of Rens clones, Sakoshi. He had been proving himself as an important member of the village and she wished to thank him for his efforts by offering him a position within the village properly. It was odd to allow a vagabond to control who could enter, so to put her mind at ease she hoped he would agree to join. Before his arrival, Junko would begin to fill out the proper paperwork and count out the money he would be gifted for his promotion.

Thankfully she wouldn’t wait long and soon heard a knocking sound at the door. She’d call out to him, asking him to give her a moment. After standing she’d walk over to the door, open it, and smile sweetly at him. She’d bow her head slightly to him and greet him happily as she motioned for him to join her inside the office. Once he entered Junko would close the door behind him and make her way to her desk. She’d sit back in her chair with her right leg crossed over her left and her hands folded together in her lap. As she spoke up, her voice was in its normal melodic tone.

”Good morning, Sakoshi. Thank you for coming to see me this beautiful morning, I have a few things to discuss with you but I won’t take up too much of your time. However before we dive into that, I’d like to ask how you’ve been since the village was created. I know you’ve been awfully busy working the gates, but I want to say I appreciate all the information you’ve been able to impart to us thus far.”

She maintained a pleasant demeanor as she spoke and waited patiently for his response with a happy smile.

WC: 306
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:53 pm
Only a few moments later, after knocking, the woman's words could be heard bellowing through the door. Patiently he waited for the woman to answer the door and when she did, he bowed to her presence slightly. He did respect the woman, but he didn't feel the need to be so formal with her. This was the first time that he had been so close to her in a while. His sixth sense would begin to ring with the name of all of her relatives, and of course, the clones would not ring through his senses as they weren't relatives, but as he knew, they were clones. But he did grab the name of her mother, Kaiya. 

As he bowed he spoke, "Daughter of Kaiya and the man known only as Tsukiko, or father. Leader of the people, and the wielder of secrets. I am at your service." He followed the woman to her desk, feeling the woman's chakra dancing among the space within the office. They both sat and Junko began to speak to him about her appreciation towards him and his work at the gates. He truly didn't want to sell it too much as if it wasn't the one thing he wanted to do in the village, so he decided to go a humble route.

"I appreciate your kind words, Junko. It has been an experience working the gates that is certainly so. I have been able to gather much information whilst working them, one piece was rather interesting that I feel that you would be particularly interested in. It has to do with those crimson eyes of yours. I feel that you can grow their power even farther, with a simple field trip." He leaned forward, looking her in the eyes. "What do you think? Interested?"

WC: 300
TWC: 520
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:03 am
In all honesty she was a bit off put by the amount of information he knew of her right off the bat. She hadn’t thought of her mother in some time, and the mention of her name brought back some rather complicated feelings she had towards the woman. For now she needed to push those thoughts to the side, and focus her attention solely on Sakoshi. She’d offer him a pleasant smile as he expressed that he was seemingly at her surface and the two of them took their seats at her desk. Though she hadn’t spent a lot of time with him, she knew that he had a lot of potential just from what he had been able to provide the village with thus far.

He would then explain that his time working at the gates was an experience, and that by doing so he had been able to gain information about a handful of people who recently entered. Continuing on he’d explain that he had found out a rather interesting bit of information about her eyes, this obviously had come from the scan he did of Akaime when he had first entered. Though she wished to learned the information from her dear cousin, she knew it would be best to listen to the man sitting in front of her.

A curious smile could be seen on her face as she leaned back in her chair in a relaxed position.

”Please you must tell. I’m always interested in learning new things, especially if it could aid in my own growth. Are you speaking about the stage that Akaime had been able to unlock, I noticed his eyes were slightly different than mine when we had our meeting.”

She’d look to him with an intrigued expression as she waited for his response.

WC: 305
Total WC: 611
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum