Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sukiba Moeagaru
Sukiba Moeagaru
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Raging Inferno
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 79000

Flames under a smoky morning Empty Flames under a smoky morning

Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:40 pm
Missions:

The night was young, she knew that when she found herself along the borders around the lightning country and the fire country, kilometers away from either village, Sukiba’s garb kept herself warm and protected under the glorious light of the pale moon. The lush forests crisp air rushing through her while she walked along these massive borders, a woman with no name, no village, no goal other than to survive for now. She held a sack filled with new foods that could last, small nuts like almonds and cashews, red and green apples that fit in a small portion of the sack that she had. Some slices of bread, roughly five that she could eat tonight without going through the entire loaf. Her right hand rested on her brown sack, while her left was resting on the white and red handle of her sword. The guard offered a decent place for her wrist to rest. But it also kept her slightly ready for battle. The tranquil air was calm, fitting of her current predicament of not being under threat of attack by friend or foe, especially with her new abilities. She couldn’t help but smile at how she was slowly but surely being able to adapt to new environments.

But the forest gave her protection, almost like a blanket in the night. She didn’t have to worry about being seen by those who were shinobi, luckily she had not run into them on hostile terms. Instead she usually could get away by charms and looks, her gaze could shift, staring down at one of them before returning to her focus of the day, which was primarily trying to engage in work or find out if there was anyone offering small jobs. It wasn’t much, but it was honest work for her at the end of the day. But they’d always hunger for more, some would try and gain her attention, usually through trying to say hello, some would try and simply grab her, usually they weren’t shinobi, but simple thugs, but she’s had her fair share of being grabbed. Yet this forest was like a safety blanket to her, it made her wish she could live here, outside of trouble and outside of needing to sleep in unstable branches of large massive oaks. Or snuggle herself underneath the underside of the terrifying cliffs just above her, usually making use of hooking herself to the edge so as to not end up falling out to the massive chasm below. Risks were taken with stride inside of these lawless lands, Shinobi, Missing Ninja, Vagabonds, civilians. All of these were simple labels for what you were in relation to a village. She wasn’t a vagabond, but she wasn’t what she would call a civilian or Ninja. . . So she must have simply been Missing, a wanted woman with nothing to lose. The lush forests protect the inferno of the women from escaping it fully. It made her wonder if perhaps, she could go and hunt for a moment. Yet the idea was interrupted by someone suddenly calling her, an older man, strong in build with black and Grey hair wrapped in a loosely hanging ponytail. His eyes were silver like the moon itself.

It was around the borders that you’d find people that needed help, that would need some kind of favor in return for some money or a place to stay. She had known this all too well, tons of people, old and young, rich and poor, had asked for her help with primarily small, insignificant tasks. Yet she had instead found herself, walking along the crisp air near the forest, came across a much older man, his back hunched, his skin wrinkled and gaunt, but his look was sweet almost, his eyes almost completely shut from how old he looked, like an ancient relic from a long distance past.

“Excuse me. . . Miss. . .” The old man croaked, Sukiba stopped just short in front of him, a small smile on her face while she greeted him.

“Yes sir? Is there anything I can help you with?” She asked, curious as to what the old man had wished to ask of her. Her bright red hair behind her back, allowing a much clearer view of her tanned skin. The old man’s eyes showed themselves for only a moment, before returning back closed, unseen by the world anymore.

“I-I need help with my delivery of a few groceries, my youngest son is sick, and I tried to deliver the food, but I can barely walk another few feet before I end up falling down, could you please help me. . .” He asked, his voice almost pleading with the young women to help him since his son was sick. Sukiba wouldn’t answer, letting the small chirps of the birds set in before she uttered her first words. Her smile now growing into a much brighter one for the older man.

“I can help! Here, let me grab all of these for you!” She said, the older mans eyes opened once again in hope, yet he didn’t see Sukiba anymore. She had vanished from sight for one moment and then reappeared, holding onto all of his groceries within her hands. Her clothing hiding the figure underneath, she was absolutely beautiful, yet the robes she was wearing hid a strength that the shorter man was not expecting. His mouth was agape for a few moments longer, shell shocked by the way she had easily moved with so much on her. Her strength was certainly something to be impressed by. She even crouched down, offering to carry the old man with her as she walked, but he had kindly refused, allowing Sukiba to walk unopposed, and without worry of the Older man potentially falling off her.

It didn’t take them long, not even 20 minutes had gone by until they were finally at the small house by the lakeside. The serene water reflects the brilliant moonlight. She stared for a few moments, seeing the reflection of the night sky along the water. Showing a different world then what she was standing in, maybe in another life, she could stay in a place like this. Help around, settle down, be someone with a family. But in the end all she saw was her mission ahead of her. She’d place the groceries right in front of the small oak door, the wood aged, small cracks in the paint as Sukiba would turn towards the Older man, as he would respond with a small nod.

“Y’know, you could stay here. I can get one of our younger ones to cook something for you before you leave?” The man offered, yet she knew that this would all be a fantasy, a break from the constant fear of death that she had inside of the outside world. Yet she knew that being here would endanger them from the enemies she made through her work. She had blood on her hands, that much was certain, Sukiba’s eyes staring down along the old man, her lips squeezed tight before she shook her head.

“It’s alright, thank you for the offer though, though. . . Would you mind if I took something from here? I just need some food for the journey ahead of me.”

The old man only sighed, giving a small shake of his own head before looking back up towards Sukiba. His eyes still lightly closed before answering.

“Take what you believe will help you on your journey, I thank you for helping this old man, if you need a place to stay, I would not mind housing you. Could I. . . Get a name from you?”

“Sukiba, Sukiba Moeagaru.”

He nodded, thanking her for the help as she took a small loaf of bread from the bags of food and supplies. She held it close to her chest before stuffing it into the light leather sack that she held. Some of the younger children had noticed her, opening the door and slowly grabbing the bags of food from the ground to pack up. Sukiba didn’t dare look at them, she didn’t want to get too attached as she already was.

“Could I get a name from you at least? Don’t wanna have to call ya old man in case I’m looking for ya,” She asked with a small chuckle, scratching the back of her bright red mane. His own hearty laugh startled her for a moment, right as he answered his name, Goshono Zokuda. She knew to remember that name, Goshono Zokuda, she’d have to write it down somewhere. But for now, she’d only nod her head.

“It’s been a pleasure to meet you Goshono Zokuda, I can’t wait to see you again on my travels around here,” Sukiba’s eyes would dart back towards the house for a single moment. Right before she’d begin walking, waving goodbye to the old man. As a few of the children would stare back at the women with the red mane of hair. The Women on fire, caught in an endless inferno around her no matter what. She’d begin walking back along the borders, walking right near the riverbed, the bright silver moon reflecting down upon the water that guided her away from the house step by step. She’d continue to walk until she couldn’t even see the house behind her anymore. Looking back again and again after every few meters to see just how far she was. Once she was gone from the view, disappearing near the woods. She’d search for what else she could find. Something to eat perhaps? She wanted to potentially hunt something, a dear would be perfect for her. . . Yet she suddenly heard the booming voice of another behind her.

“Hello! Young Lady!” He called out to her, his voice booming around the forest, the sound of a branch snapping around her, as she could see a deer rush deep into the woods. Her hand balled into a fist before she had even turned around to fully see the man. Her flaming orange eyes staring him down, like a lion with their newly found prey. His face had a small, but short stubble to it, with bushy grey hair grounding out of his face and neck. He looked similar to those that she saw usually taking the road, but his eyes would dart to his sides, before offering her to come closer.

“What do you want?” She asked, not amused by the loss of the precious deer that she would have hunted. Her hands still resting on the sack filled with food, and her Katana strapped to her hip. Sukiba, staring down at the man while she approached further, when she was within 2 meters of the man, he’d suddenly taken out a small white box, no bigger than her head. She was confused for a moment, her eyes scanning the box for a few moments before she saw it. The small symbol of the cult of Jashin, that triangular pentagram that signified sacrifice. Sukiba didn’t even think for a moment. The man would offer her money for taking the box, but she wasn’t having it, she had taken the money for a moment, which the older gentlemen responded with a raised eyebrow, before Sukiba’s sword was drawn, her blade embedding itself into the man's neck with a single swing, completing the motion with a swift decapitation, she could feel her blade split his neck, and spine, into two. Blood was lightly pouring from the man’s head, yet he fell down all the same. Her wrist flicking off the disgusting blood from the man. Her eyes staring down in contempt at who she almost witnessed try to give her something.

She couldn’t bare to even look at the box, knowing that whatever was inside of it probably was something she would not open, nor did she wish to carry it. The pure white box laid on the ground, near the man's severed head, Sukiba’s hand diving into her pouch, finding in it a small, pure white cloth. Her hand carefully placed the cloth around the blade, wrapping it around the blunted edge. In a single wipe, the blood was mostly gone, at least from her sword that is. A small bit of blood had dropped onto her face, covering her cheek in a smear of red. She knew it was a terrible look, one that she would not wish others to see, but it was better then having her deliver the contents of a Jashinist. The salty tang of revenge on her tongue, while she wiped her face enough to look presentable. She’d let out a small snort, sheathing her blade and wandering off into the forest, she still needed some food to eat.

WC:2131

Exit and Claims!:
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Flames under a smoky morning Empty Re: Flames under a smoky morning

Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:30 pm
Sukiba Moeagaru wrote:

WC:2131

Exit and Claims! wrote:Exit

+21 Vigor
Adjustment:500/500
Feint:500/500
Body Flicker:500/500
Generic Sealing Technique:500/500
Chakra Infusion: 1240/2000 (Previous WC: Here)
2000 Ryo
10 Bonus AP

Approved!

Note: Bonus AP from Stat Page as of 01/08 is 50 + 10 Bonus AP is now 60. Make sure to track that in future claims.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum