Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Medical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Today at 5:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 3:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokku
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Senju
Hanako Senju
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanako's Stats
Mission Record : Hanako's Mission Record
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Sakuragakure
Ryo : 76600

Hanako's Genin Exam Empty Hanako's Genin Exam

Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:44 pm
Mission Info:

Hanako stood in front of her mirror, carefully combing her hair until it was smooth and draping neatly down her shoulders. She had put on her nicest kimono, though it still wasn't anything fancy. There was just a few clusters of purple dahlias embroidered near the lower hem, and along the ends of her long sleeves. Hanako regarded her reflection, looking herself in the eye with a sense of determination in her gaze. Today, she would become a Genin.

The exam was scheduled for half past nine, and so as soon as the clock struck eight forty-five, Hanako left home to begin the walk from Shidarezakura into the Kanzakura district, where the academy was housed. It had only been seven months or so since the academy had opened, and she'd been able to join her first lessons. In that time, she'd learned a lot about chakra, and how to use basic ninjutsu. She'd learned about various other ninja arts as well, even if not in great detail. She'd learned how to identify a Genjutsu, and how to break free from its influence. She'd learned about sealing techniques, which made use of the art of calligraphy interwoven with chakra, something that she found interesting enough to study outside of classes and in fact had even succeeded in performing the sealing of small objects.

'There's no way I'll fail,' Hanako reminded herself as she passed alone through the academy gates. Regular classes had already started, and so the halls were empty as she walked in. The academy was still small, and so very rarely did it seem that an entire class would be tested for graduation all at once. Hanako would be the only student testing today, as far as she knew. Walking down the hall quietly, she looked up at the posts along the classroom doors, stopping when she got to Room 3. She took a deep, steadying breath, released it calmly, and raised her hand to knock on the door.

"Come in," a voice replied, and Hanako slid open the door, revealing an older kunoichi sitting behind a desk with a file open in front of her. She had long and curly gray hair, unbound and draped over one shoulder, and was wearing a floral pink and orange kimono. Hanako just stared at her a moment, thinking that this woman was actually quite beautiful, and certainly didn't have the look of most teachers. The woman's green eyed gaze wandered up to Hanako, and she waved a hand at her, beckoning her closer. "Come in child, don't just be standing about... let's take a look at you."

Hanako took a step forward, walking to the front of the desk where the kunoichi was waiting. She fidgeted slightly with the sleeves of her kimono, trying not to feel nervous. 'I can do it,' she reminded herself, and released another slow breath to calm her nerves. The kunoichi smiled. "Miss Senju, I understand you've been at the academy for seven months now. Your teacher praises you highly, and claims that you are among the brightest and most perceptive students he has ever taught. How does that make you feel?" Hanako glanced up with mild surprise. "I... am flattered to receive such praise, ma'am. My only hope is that I can prove myself worthy of it."

The kunoichi nodded, her eyes returning to the file in front of her. "Have you given any thought to your future goals? What would you like to accomplish as a kunoichi of Sakuragakure?" Hanako's eyes glinted slightly, and she stood up a little straighter as she answered. "I want to excel in the art of healing, ma'am. I would like to learn everything there is about medical ninjutsu, and use it for the betterment of everyone in the village... even the world," she added, meeting the kunoichi's eyes resolutely. The older woman chuckled, but not unkindly. "You have lofty goals, Miss Senju. If your passion remains as strong as it is now, then I have no doubt you will succeed. But, first there is the matter of your exam. I need you to perform two ninjutsu for me. The first of these is the Transformation Technique. Please, transform into me."

Nodding, Hanako brought her hands together in the seal of the Dog, her transformation completing in a puff of smoke. She was the same height and build as the kunoichi, her hair turned curly and grey, and her eyes taking on the older woman's green shine. Even the details on her kimono were a close match, which the real kunoichi took note of as she scribbled on a clipboard in front of her. "Well done," she ackowledged, and Hanako released the jutsu. "Now, I'd like you to perform the Clone Technique. At least three clones will earn you a passing mark." Hanko switched her hands into the sign of the ram, channeling her chakra until a group of four more Hanako's appeared all around her, as if they had simply phased out of her original form. The kunoichi inspected all of them for a moment, before making a note and smiling kindly. "Well done, Miss Senju. With that, your testing is complete."

Standing up, the proctor reached into a drawer in the desk and pulled out a shining metal plate engraved with the flower symbol of Sakuragakure. Standing up, she walked around in front of Hanako and presented it. "Congratulations, Hanako Senju. I am pleased to be the first to welcome you to the rank of Genin of Sakuragakure. Take the symbol of our village, and wear it with pride." Hanako's eyes shone as she reached out to take the metal plate from the kunoichi, clutching it to her chest and bowing deeply. "I will. I promise I will work hard, and prove myself worthy of it. I will bring honor to the name of Sakuragakure." Raising her head, Hanako smiled brightly, a rare expression for a girl who was usually so calm and studious. Now was her time, to become all she had ever dreamed to be.

[Exit]

Mission Claims: 1,000 Ryo, 5 AP, Sakuragakure Headband, Promotion to Genin/D-Rank
Rank Up Claims: 100 AP, +20 Stats (Vigor)
WC Claims:
+10 Stats (Chakra)
1,000 WC to finish training Clan Pureblood [Previous Link] -> 10 left, discarding
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Hanako's Genin Exam Empty Re: Hanako's Genin Exam

Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:57 pm
Hanako Senju wrote:
[Exit]

Mission Claims: 1,000 Ryo, 5 AP, Sakuragakure Headband, Promotion to Genin/D-Rank
Rank Up Claims: 100 AP, +20 Stats (Vigor)
WC Claims:
+10 Stats (Chakra)
1,000 WC to finish training Clan Pureblood [Previous Link] -> 10 left, discarding

Approved!

Note: PB stat bonus going into Chakra.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum