Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 11:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 12:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 11:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 11:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 11:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 8:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 8:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
27 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

From Words May Come Wisdom [p/Nemui][training] - Page 2 Empty Re: From Words May Come Wisdom [p/Nemui][training]

Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:53 pm
Dracoso would nod to Nemui's words and respond, "I think Sakai would be a far better fit as a teacher. Kechi, while being a master in Taijutsu and Iryojutsu, is far firmer and bolder in his methods. Sakai would be good perhaps for more advanced lessons. For now, we should begin a bit more with the basics. For example, using the Genjutsu release technique simply requires you to make the Tiger handseal and then to focus your chakra throughout your body. It allows you to possibly find where the Genjutsu technique is influencing your being and then to disperse it by applying a similar, if not greater, amount of chakra than it took to create. In doing this, you free yourself from the influence."

Dracoso would think for a moment before realizing he had skipped a step. "One of the greatest challenges to responding to a Genjutsu technique is to have some way to identify that there is a technique affecting you. By researching many of the techniques which currently exist and spending time analyzing your own senses and their limits, you become more aware of the possibilities and recognize them sooner. It is also up to the user of the technique to make sure they keep the individual unaware of the fact that their target is affected by the technique. For example, during my first hunter mission, I was not careful with how I used the very same technique I used on you, and they immediately caught the butterfly, breaking the technique as their hand went through it. When using any Genjutsu technique, consider the possible factors which the person may encounter that would reveal it to not be real."

Dracoso paused, considering what next to teach Nemui in regards of Genjutsu. Most of the lessons come back to awareness and understanding each of the senses. He could cover doujutsu and some of the eyes he may encounter, but not having a representation would make understanding more difficult. For now, he would continue his discussion on familiars.

"From my knowledge, familiars are able to only learn one specialty and mainly learn jutsu from that specialty. I have heard a bit about companions and how they are generally tied to clans who focus on the bond you can make with another creature. Companions, If I remember right, can have two specialties and are a bit stronger than familiars in regard to their abilities. An owl would be a great pet, especially a smaller breed of owl, for it would be rather stealthy and have a great sense of sight and hearing. You could always head over to the adoption center and see if they have any owls present. If not, you could always go exploring the nearby forests. There are several wilderness hunters who could point you in the right direction."

Dracoso scratched his chin in thought as he remembered back to meeting Sutsui. It had been a strange experience, but he was able to learn quite a bit in a short period of time with her. "The main things to consider when getting a familiar are communication, comfort, and understanding. You will want to make sure you can communicate with the animal first and know how to stay aware of what is going on with each of you and between you two. From there, making sure the animal is comfortable with being a familiar and that it aligns with their expectations or comfort areas. Finally, you want to make sure that you both understand one another well enough that you can survive through your goals."

Dracoso paused to let Nemui process before continuing.

WC = 604

Nemui likes this post

Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 140190

From Words May Come Wisdom [p/Nemui][training] - Page 2 Empty Re: From Words May Come Wisdom [p/Nemui][training]

Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:05 am
Hearing Dracoso's explanation of his reasoning behind wanting Sakai to act as a teacher, Nemui felt more agreeable to the idea now. The topic swung unexpectedly onto how to actually perform Genjutsu Release to the boy's delight. As the explanation was offered, Nemui actively engaged with it by performing the Tiger handseal and sending Chakra throughout his body. Being that he wasn't under the effects of one this didn't serve any purpose aside from practicing the methodology. Continuing to practice he'd jokingly remark "Sounds simple enough, I'll do my best to master it as you suggested earlier — y'know, so I don't get trapped in a Genjutsu forever." Keeping his word, the boy continued holding the Tiger Seal while sending Chakra into every inch of his body.

He'd still continue doing this while hearing the next lecture Dracoso offered. It was true that, at the moment, Nemui had a very limited knowledge on techniques others may use. However, being a Taijutsu practitioner for most of his life, he already did have a very good awareness of his own senses. Nemui gave great consideration to Dracoso's follow up explanation on Genjutsu practitioners doing their best to make the victim unaware they're under the effect of illusions. His retelling of how after someone caught the butterfly, it broke the technique, was somewhat reassuring. Nemui would keep in mind that Genjutsu could affect him at any given moment, and to be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. Acknowledging Dracoso the boy would speak briefly "I'll take those words to heart and never let my guard down."

While Dracoso seemingly took some time to think about his next lesson, Nemui also took some time to think. The boy's solitary goal as a ninja was to pursue mastery over Taijutsu and his bloodline therein, to further his family's knowledge should the day finally come when he could return home. With this newfound knowledge of opponents that could trick the mind he began to feel slightly anxious. Nemui hoped such dirty tactics wouldn't be employed against him although he knew, eventually, he'd have to face such opponents given enough time. Having mulled over this unpleasant realization for a while now, the boy could see Dracoso was about to resume speaking so he put those thoughts on hold. It seemed the topic would resume on familiars with the man's first sentence.

From the sounds of it, some people had very powerful animals that could accompany them into battle; whereas Nemui would only be able to tame a familiar — if he was lucky. Still, despite this unfortunate news, Dracoso espoused the virtues of an owl as a pet which made Nemui feel slightly more confident in himself for thinking of it. An adoption center didn't sound like a terrible idea to find a pet but the latter options of simply exploring the forests sounded more exciting. He'd then notice the man thinking to himself again, to which Nemui's head would tilt slightly as he considered what thoughts may be going through Dracoso's mind. It wasn't long from then until his lesson continued. Nemui loved animals and the approach Dracoso encouraged taking when acquiring a familiar sounded all too appealing for the boy.

"I will ensure that, whatever kind of animal I try to take as my familiar, it will have a good life with me." The boy attempted to reassure Dracoso that his lesson was well received and would be practiced faithfully. Seeing there may be a moment's pause from the man, Nemui took the opportunity to speak. "Do you think familiars are a requirement though?" He'd briefly pause before adding "Just encase I have trouble acquiring one.. I mean." The nervousness of Nemui was visible as he considered the possibility of failure.

WC: 627
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 88570

Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:37 am
Dracoso observed Nemui's efforts to learn the genjutsu release technique and nodded as the boy concentrated. He chuckled to the boy's joke and said, "true, you would not want to end up chasing butterflies until you are an old man." Tracking his use of energy, Dracoso began to think on the boy's dedication. Nemui seemed very determined to grow stronger. At the same time, he seemed determined to impress those around him through his own abilities. The young Yuki had also been resilient in his attempts to learn quickly and overcome the challenge of starting at an older age than the average ninja in training.

He pondered as to what other reasons Nemui would be so determined to learn and impress others yet let the thoughts flow from his mind. As Nemui stated that he would never let his guard down, Dracoso would give another soft chuckle and say, "I do hope that is also a bit of joking. It is good to relax at times, perhaps when you know you are safe. The best thing you can do is to spend a bit of time in each situation that you are in and register how you are feeling, what is going on in the situation, and what may change or be unusual. This helps far more than you can imagine as small pieces of information can be a big difference for the outcome."

After explaining familiars and companions, Nemui's question made Dracoso stop and think for a moment. He idly cupped his mouth and chin with his hand as he thought and chose his next words carefully. "A familiar is not a requirement, no. There are many ninjas who never need a familiar and explore primarily on their own. Some make a connection with familiars on their journey when they had no plans to and adopt them due to having the same goals. While certain ninjas may see familiars as allies, others will see them as tools. The familiars themselves may accept and even thrive in that role, depending on how they imagine themselves in it."

He reached back to pet Sutsui as he continued. "It all comes down to how you imagine that being fitting into your life. My summon contract with the Okamis came about because they wished to reconnect with humanity. They saw value in supporting our village and to grow strong alongside us. Some creatures are far more aware of the world around them than others and wish to take part in it. It all comes down to which one you meet and whether you bond well with them." Dracoso stopped to pause for Nemui's thoughts.

(WC = 441)

Nemui likes this post

Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 140190

Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:02 pm
Taking in all the advice Dracoso had to offer, Nemui was feeling far more confident now than ever before in his knowledge and abilities. He'd keep in mind that familiars and summons were possibilities but, for the moment, would put the idea of acquiring them aside. Suddenly, Nemui's gaze would fall upon the position of the sun; it would indicate the time of day and thus, he'd recognize spending any more time here would cause him to be late for patrol duty. With a disappointed expression, Nemui would bow deeply to Dracoso. "Thank you, for providing me with your tutelage. If not for you I'd be far less capable than I am now, words cannot express my gratitude.." Then standing up straight, he'd bow once more while backing up a few steps.

After taking a few paces backwards he'd smile toothily and wave with his left hand, while running off to make his patrol duty on time.

WC: 157
TWC: 3169

[Exit]
Thread Claims:
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:00 am
Nemui wrote:

WC: 157
TWC: 3169

[Exit]
Thread Claims:

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum