Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Primo. Empty Primo.

Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:15 pm
He looked up, taking in the glory of his design. It seemed like it had been decades ago, yet the walls showed only a couple of years of weathering. Not too bad, he thought to himself. The architect was reviewing his request, the plans laid out by a long desk, several sheets and papers held down by different paper weights, a few corners punctured in with kunai. An exasperated sigh came from the scrawnier man. “I don’t know, Lord Rai–” Shh, started the behemoth, raising a hand. “I am not the Lord Raikage anymore.” The architect was sweating. “O-of course, Lord Kaito.” He lowered his hand swiftly, two fingers pointed at him, allowing him to continue talking. “As I was saying, I don’t know if we can do this… we would have to build through the mountain, and under the village, and there’s a chance we could hit something we’re not ready for down there…” Nobo sighed deeply. “You bore me, Taro. Find me a suitable replacement for you.” The architect name Taro looked at the red headed in disbelief, as if unable to understand the command given to him just yet. The realization seemed to sink in slowly but surely, and nodding as he backed away, he tried to put the papers back into their cases. “Leave them”, commanded the red head. “Your replacement will need to go through them as well.” The architect nodded again, adjusting his glasses before bowing. “Of course, Lord Kaito.” Backing away cautiously, the architect moved away from the warrior.

It had been ages since he last visited the Thunderpeak Campus. It was a glorious building, something that had spawned from his psyche, and soon, it would be given further purpose under the wing of the former Raikage. While he was technically retired – after all, what else can someone do once they spent so long as the Raikage? – he still served his purpose around the village when needed, or asked upon. He only hoped he didn’t disappoint.

/exit
TWC: 333
Discarding words.
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro