Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

E-E-Eugh - Page 2 Empty Re: E-E-Eugh

Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:42 pm
Hanzo was shocked that the blacksmith was quite forward in her speaking, as if they were demanding him to get the dry goods. But he didn't keep it in his heart as the forgemaster was older than himself. "Yes sure," he responded. The Uchiha proceeded to get all the dry food that was requested by the elderly woman. As he was picking the dry goods, the red haired academy student would get the other half of the job done. He was informed by the blacksmith to meet back at the location once the goods were confirmed and they would regroup at the tower as they handed the Genin half the coins they were holding. He was intrigued by their speech, never had he had such experience with anyone before. Somewhere in his heart, he had a thought that they would make a good team in the future.

The Uchiha completed the task fairly quickly as he didn't want to hold up the elderly woman. He felt that Quinn was taking the lead during the task as he wanted to be the leader in their team since he had the pride of the Uchiha, and just as both of them were with the old man, the blacksmith informed Hanzo to take the lead. The young Genin took the que and proceeded to showcase the items bought from their mission. "These are the items that you requested, please verify them and if anything is amiss, do let us know and we'll get them right away" Hanzo assured her with a smile. He knew that if Quinn had done the talking, the elderly woman might have felt weird. Once the items were verified and completed, both the Uchiha and the blacksmith started walking towards the tower for their last mission.

As they entered the office, they realized they were earlier than the Deputy Kage and the Swordsman. Hanzo proceeded to enquire regarding their aid and were provided with some paperworks that needed to be sorted out. The administrator could see the headband on Hanzo signifying that he was a Genin but since Quinn wasn't the Uchiha prompted with a stern look "I'm Hanzo Uchiha, they are with me. Academy students can help out as well right ?". Feeling the pride of the Uchiha, the administrator simply smiled and said, "Yes they can help". Both of them started to sort out the papers according to the records. As Hanzo was doing his part, he had a thought that maybe if he could find some rare and good materials, he could ask the blacksmith to forge a Katana for him.

As both of them were working on the paperworks, Hanzo could hear the footsteps of his teammates coming into the office. He completed his own task and the task of his other teammates to impress the Deputy Kage and to show the Swordsman, his rival, that he was capable in everything. As he turned to see Zidane, “All the paperwork has been done” he boasted to his friend. His superiority complex made the Uchiha show off his newly acquired Two Tomoe Sharingan in a split second just to catch him off guard.

WC: 526
TWC: 1128/1500
Satoshi Sarutobi
Satoshi Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Monkey King
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:44 pm
Satoshi would notice that his question seemed to catch his companion off guard, but perhaps he simply didn't expect the Deputy to be interested in his history and relations. "Older brother? Yeah, I can see that, actually. And that prominence in his eyes comes from true confidence in oneself. He has years more experience than you, or even myself. His wisdom and council is invaluable to both myself and Otogakure as a whole." Satoshi would let that settle in for a moment before adding, "I am sure that you will grow to be an equal asset to the village." 

The Sarutobi would grab the gyoza and with that in hand, they had everything that was needed for this meeting. Zidane made it clear that he wasn't familiar with the meeting place and asked Satoshi to lead, before the sudden look of realization flashed upon the young man's face as everything clicked into place in his mind. "Yes, I am Satoshi Sarutobi. And yes, I am to be at the meeting. But I'll let you in on a little secret of mine." The Sarutobi would lean in, keeping his voice low, "Hungry people want food. I've learned that the one who brings the food is looked upon favorably by the others in the meeting." The words made Satoshi seem like... well, like a politician. He had his ways of trying to tweak things in his favor, even if only ever so slightly. The Sarutobi would refrain from elaborating on this matter any further, though. 

Satoshi would take the lead to the building, noting that there were other clan representatives still making their way there. Seeing as they looked a bit lost, the Sarutobi would give them directions to which where they needed to go. They would offer thanks, then question why the Deputy was out here and not at the meeting. "I need to make sure that the representatives of each clan arrive in order to vote on matters. I want to ensure each has a voice." He'd offer with a smile. They would thank the Deputy and follow his directions. "You see, clan relations is my specialty. They will remember me, and my efforts to ensure that their clans voice was heard." 

"So, how did you enjoy Sunagakure? I'm sure it was difficult to have an older brother sitting in the Kage seat, but is there anything about the village that you miss?" The words were genuine, for Satoshi really did wish to grow closer to each of the villagers and get to know them. Plus, Satoshi only knew so much about the desert on the other continent and wished to expand his knowledge, even if only by the smallest of margins. The man didn't seem to be going at too fast a pace, almost as if intentional. The next task was paperwork, something that the Deputy had done almost exclusively since his promotion.

Finding the spot where their next assignment was, it happened to be right by where the meeting was to be held. Hanzo Uchiha would exclaim that he had already completed all of the work, to which the Deputy would smile. "That's quite the feat. Consider me impressed." He'd look over to Zidane, offering a knowing look and a smile. "Well, the meeting is going on upstairs. As I must attend as the Deputy, I will gladly take this food the rest of the way." He'd reach for the prepared food, and if Zidane handed it over he'd give a nod and smile. "It was good to meet and work with you all today. I am grateful that the newest of our shinobi all seem so capable. I truly look forward to seeing each of you progress and grow into the shinobi that I know each of you to be able to be."

And with that said (assuming he had the food) Satoshi would make his way up to the meeting, food in hand and ready to address the political side of his rank.

--possible exit, unless interrupted--

wc:667
twc:1653

Claims: TBD

Guren Chinoike and Hanzo Uchiha like this post

Zidane
Zidane
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Questlog
Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 57875

Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:07 am
Throughout their time in the grocery store, Zidane began to feel as if he himself mattered to higher ups such as Satoshi. Up until this point, the Genome had felt like he was flying under the radar and not many noticed much about him. Hell, even before the only type of interest people seemed to have in Zidane was focused on his...outburst at the advanced training facility Though Satoshi didn't immediately question the boy on the matter. Instead he seemed to pay some level of homage for Guren, stating how his expertise would lend a firm hand to Otogakure. Zidane sort of just nodded in response to the Deputy Kage, refraining from commenting on Satoshi's recognition of Guren. The Genome himself had been quite aware, as he knew the backstory of his creator as well as his capabilities. Thankfully he oculdn't have to comment too much as it seemed the subject would smoothly shift into Satoshi involvement in the clan. When hearing how he clever planned to win over his audience, Zidane would reward the clever comment from the Deputy with a slight chuckle. "That's pretty opportunistic," he'd put simply and respectfully while bearing the food items in hand. He'd begin to follow after the Sarutobi, leading them out from the store and on to the destination. Along the way, Satoshi added that there was a vote being held today, which was the purpose of the meeting. And Zidane, with his naïve understanding of the world, could at least understand that the meeting had something to do with the gravitas that the clans held. Just another instance where he felt as if he didn't have a true connection to his own. 

But in any case the more Satoshi began to dive, the more that Zidane started to feel a bit under fire. With each question that Satoshi asked on his background, the genome could feel the figurative microscopic lens focusing on himself closer and closer. He was certain that Satoshi did not have ill intention or intentionally hope to pressure the Chinoike, though this was a direct product of Zidane's unique creation. As a product of the Fission Technique, his existence only came about in the last few weeks, and so he did not really have much exposure to Sand Country. But if he were going to play the part of a genin, he'd need to do his best to explain his situation. While following Satoshi and completing their assignments along the way, he'd respond in turn making sure he remained composed along the way. "You see...I didn't grow up in Sunagakure, or with Guren for that matter. I guess we sort of...just found out we're related."

What he was saying was true, though reserved more of his own personal history for secrecy. As the Genome hadn't yet been in this situation, he was unsure how much Guren was willing to let him disclose to others. Satoshi seemed close to Guren, so he may have been okay to explain to. But the Genome still hoped to get clarification from his maker before revealing it all. Thankfully though, Hanzo had come to the rescue; where the timing of his interruption ever so perfectly cut Zidane's and Satoshi's conversation short. He would have otherwise been slightly irritated that Hanzo had completed the mission without him, but for now, he couldn't have been more appreciative. The Deputy Kage responded to the matter, offered the Chinoike a smile, and then stated he must take his leave. "Understood," Zidane responded in turn while handing him the food. "It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope we can again soon." Turning to Hanzo and Quinn afterwards, Zidane would offer them a smile of relief and also bid them farewell. "Great work today guys, but I need to run back home and talk to my brother!"

And with that, Zidane would depart from the meeting building and set off towards the residential district to discuss with Guren what liberties he had in revealing his identity.

WC = 671. TWC = 2250
-possible exit, unless interrupted with claims to follow-

Satoshi Sarutobi likes this post

Quinn Foster
Quinn Foster
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Quinn The Forgemaster
Business: Foster's Forge
Mission Record : Ledger
Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 121000

Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:28 am
Once entering the administrative tower, Quinn would stick their hands in their pocket looking around. It hadn't been long since Quinn went here to enroll in the academy. Seeing people they recognized from then, there was a desire to wave to say hello and that they were making progress but decided against it. Hanzo had taken the lead all the way through and even asked if it was alright for Quinn to aid in the sorting of documents. This was a nice change of pace for the Forgemaster. Business matters and organizing documents were not the first or second or even tertiarily, the third, a skill that any forge master would likely have but due to the circumstances of their business, Quinn's ability to navigate their stack to work was efficient. Though they did observe Hanzo picking up more of the load to get processed before the others showed up, Quinn didn't make a fuss of it since the pile they were given wasn't the same pile that the others were going to work on. It appeared to Quinn the staff had already adjusted due to their inclination to join on this excursion doing some missions around the village.

Once the other two had shown up, Quinn had just finished their adjusted assignment of alphabetizing the cabinets' contents. Seeing Satoshi needing to depart, Quinn would offer a small goodbye as the other two left remaining with them. Leaving them to their devices, the Forgemaster would give them both a bow. "Pleasure working with you. Business must be attended to." Dropping off the commentary from there, they would depart as well heading back to their business. It was only a matter of time before more commissions were to come onto the ledgers of Fosters' Forge, especially with Quinn leaving business cards around the village. Making a name for themselves through their general work and appearance alongside being in the academy and now doing missions, business was sure to benefit and allow for more work to occur. The administrative aids of the tower thanking them for their assistance was a pleasing note in Quinn's ear. The world was growing and needed more hands on deck within the village to avoid too many growing pains. The clans themselves organizing a lot of the development were sure to slow at some point once things settled. This would then require everyone else who had risen during that growth to pick up those growing pains and help lead forward.

On the way out, Quinn would pull out a few business cards, leaving them on there. This time only three. People would likely take them and either toss them or save them for others but it was all a part of the marketing plan Quinn had to get people interested. The old forge of their parents was still alive within the new business being forged by Quinn. This was the beginning of a budding flower of prosperity within the village and Quinn was opting into it. Their business would grow as did the village and thus doing these missions was just a stepping stone to bigger and greater things for them and their business. From new crafts to new friendships and relationships, Quinn stood proud and tall for their standing within the village. Being an older academy student put a lot of people into an odd conundrum half the time, though Quinn's speaking manner did that too. Sure that there was not going to be any more commentary they would close the door behind them, finishing their first set of missions within the village of Otogakure.

WC: 600, TWC: 2,000

[Exit if allowed]

Claims from Missions:
+3,000 Ryo
+15 AP

Claims from WC:
+10 Speed
+10 Strength
2,000 WC towards Clanless Pureblood

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 124370

Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:03 pm
Satoshi, the Deputy Kage, was impressed with Hanzo's work attitude. The young Genin felt proud and that the Deputy Kage himself acknowledged Hanzo's worth. The Deputy Kage informed that a meeting was being held and that it required him to be present and left while greeting the team. The young Genin bowed in respect "Thank you for taking part in the mission!". Hanzo understood the importance of having such meetings since the bigger heads of the village were involved. The young Uchiha felt that he connected to the Deputy Kage at a lower level and wanted to know more about him. That way he could see if there is any assistance required regarding the village. This will surely get the Genin to be recognized in the higher levels of the village.

Hanzo felt something was off with Zidane, his face seemed uncomfortable but the Uchiha didn't want to dive into that. The swordsman had to leave urgently to speak to his brother, which Hanzo hasn't had the chance to interact with. As Hanzo was about to wave at the swordsman, Zidane left in a hurry. The Uchiha was surely intrigued on why Zidane acted such and who his brother was. Since Hanzo was the last to leave, he saw Quinn’s business card on the table which he took out. Once he scanned through the details, he was in awe of the blacksmith's capability. Even though being an academy student, Quinn’s capabilities were super impressive. Especially after seeing their business information, Hanzo surely wanted a special weaponry for himself after seeing the business card. He wasn’t happy with his current Tanto as it was a common weaponry in his village, he wanted something that compliments his fighting style.

The young Uchiha bowed in respect to the administrators of the premise and left the area. Knowing that he only had limited techniques in his arsenal, he wanted to learn more techniques. Since he had prior interaction with the Otokage, he thought of a good idea. He wanted to write a letter to the Otokage Mansion regarding the assistance of the Otokage for training purposes. Having the leader of the village training him personally would be an honor and also would give him insights on becoming his bodyguard.

WC: 375 | TWC: 1503

---Exit---
Character: Hanzo Uchiha
Word Count: 1503/1500

Mission Rank: D (Triple)
Reward Claims: 3000 Ryo / 15 AP

Jutsu Claims: 1503 WC Towards Chidori Senbon
Stats Claims: 15 Stats in Speed (66 > 81)

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650