Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 12:13 amToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 11:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 11:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 10:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 10:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 10:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 9:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 9:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotYesterday at 7:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalYesterday at 3:43 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keiji Mumei
Keiji Mumei
Citizen
Stat Page : Green Eyes
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Training Day [P;Toneri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Day [P;Toneri]

Sat May 20, 2023 8:03 pm
Keiji gave Toneri a slight smile as he finished speaking, it gave him hope that the village would help him become stronger by means other than what seemed to come natural for his abilities. "Please know Toneri i do not take killing lightly and if i can find other ways to deal with enemies i will, but not at the cost of my own life. While i may be new to the ways of a shinobi and have a long way to go before fully understanding everything i might need to, i will do my best to become stronger. If i was already strong we might not have needed to flee our home." Keiji's smile left his face as he thought about his circumstances for a moment. "I am grateful for the opportunity my family and I have been given, but i do miss home, not that i can't foresee Hoshi becoming a home, but life seems more complicated here as opposed to our cabin in the forest."

Keiji looked up to the sky and took a deep breath, while the air wasn't as fresh or as crisp as it was back home, he had started to get used to the air in Hoshi. The smile returned to Keiji's face, "i can't thank you enough Toneri, for seeing to our settling in the village, i hope that one day i can repay you for the kindness you have shown me and my family." Keiji would continue training a little more with Toneri, but when they were done he would head back home to his parents and inform them of all he learned from Toneri and the Kage. While he wasn't certain of his path ahead he knew it would be a long one and he was ready for whatever came his way.

EXIT (Will make claims later)

[WC: 302]
[TWC: 2211]

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu May 25, 2023 9:43 pm

Toneri listened attentively to Keiji's words, sensing his voice's mix of determination and nostalgia. He understood the longing for home and the challenges of adapting to a new life in the village. Toneri's gaze softened, and he placed a reassuring hand on Keiji's shoulder.

"I understand the longing for your old home, Keiji. Change can be difficult, especially when we are uprooted from what we are familiar with," Toneri said empathetically, a feeling he had struggled with all his life. "But I believe that with time, you will find your place in Hoshi, and it will become a new home for you and your family. The village is filled with kind-hearted people who will support and guide you on your path."

He paused for a moment, contemplating the refugee's gratitude. "There's no need to repay me. My duty and honor as a shinobi is to assist those in need, especially newcomers to the village. Seeing you grow and succeed will be the greatest reward for me."

Toneri's expression turned severe yet encouraging. "Remember, Keiji, becoming stronger isn't just about physical prowess. It's about developing character and integrity and using your abilities for the betterment of others. Focus on honing your skills, learning from your experiences, and always strive to be a shining example of what it means to be a true shinobi."

With that, Toneri concluded the training session, expressing his confidence in Keiji's potential and assuring him that he would offer guidance whenever needed. "I will also seek additional training partners that align with the ninja specialties you gravitate towards." He watched as Keiji returned home, knowing the young ninja had a long, challenging journey ahead.

While the road ahead was still uncertain, Keiji remained focused on his goals, drawing strength from his past, cherishing the present, and embracing the potential of the future. And through it all, Toneri would be there as a guiding presence, providing wisdom and encouragement every step of the way. Together, they would navigate the challenges of the shinobi world, ensuring that Keiji's unique abilities would be used for the greater good and that he would become a beacon of hope and justice in the village of Hoshi. Or close enough to that to make no matter. 

[EXIT]
[WC: 374
TWC:  2092]
Claims for Toneri
Verdant Mountain Gale A-rank [2062/2062] max stat discount
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Fri May 26, 2023 4:29 pm
Approved
Keiji Mumei
Keiji Mumei
Citizen
Stat Page : Green Eyes
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Sat May 27, 2023 2:22 pm
Claims:
-7 stat points to Vigor bringing it to 100
-15 stat points to Chakra bringing it to 65

C rank Jutsu: 250 WC for each using max stat discounts; 1000 WC total
  -Spirit Gun
  -Hidden Arms
  -False Surroundings
  -Temporarily Paralysis

D rank Jutsu: 125 WC for each using max stat discounts; 375 WC total
  -Storage Displacement
  -Chakra Flare
  -Mass shift

A rank Jutsu: remaining 836 WC
  -Fluid Ground (1141/2500)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Sat May 27, 2023 3:43 pm
Approved; for next time, please be including links to the threads where you have previously allocated WC to something (In this case, it would be Fluid Ground seeing as you only had 846 left from this thread)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum