Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

The Time of Demons has Come (Village Raid) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Time of Demons has Come (Village Raid)

Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:58 pm
One second, Hiroki was standing back. Having to go off for a moment to take a short breather from the trek there, the Chunin would be left behind by the Lord Raikage. The aforementioned village leader would be seen going off a distance ahead to where he said e had spotted a few different people. Upon the activation of the sharingan within his left eye, Hiroki could slightly make out the people in question. And not to shortly after Ichigo had found himself standing there…one of the others would drop to the ground after two had seemingly attacked.

Oh boy, what am I about to get myself into

Seeing as this was the most opportune time to do so, Roki would take this as his cue to follow suit of the drunken lad. Initially possibly questioning whether or not the other two would end up striking the Kage of Kumo, after some seconds of nothing really happening during the dash there, he’d come to the realization that they were friendly. At least to their village. This would allow him to lower his guard ever so slightly, but it would remain up even still. Remaining vigilant upon finally making contact with the group in front of the Clefts of Sunagakure.

Staff of the Ox remaining passively clutched within the right hand of the black and red haired teen, and Sharingan still active, he’d look first to his own; ”Lord Ichigo, my apologies. Didn’t mean to take so long. But, judging from the looks of things…” This was certainly a deep strike to their village. I hope we’re braced for any potential consequences Hiroki would think to himself (without the use of the Telepathy Seal). Eyes would then turn over to the other 3. All from Konohagakure. ”And my apologies to you 3 as well, my name is Hiroki Shimada. I’ve been accompanying the Lord Raikage on his way here.” There would be a bow given then, with his head, but not a full on one given from the waist. A quick gesture to still display the greeting.

WC: 346

Sharingan (3 Tomoe)- 10 AP
Start AP: 1555
Current AP: 1545
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

The Time of Demons has Come (Village Raid) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Time of Demons has Come (Village Raid)

Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:29 pm
It appeared the first order of business didn't take that long, the crimson mist slowly but surely fading away. "Lovely" he referred to both the kunoichi as well as the severed head of the sole defender of the Sand. Everything happened in almost an instant, the events following each other in rapid succession. "Was this all they had to offer?" the Raikage questioned the situation out loud, noticing only one individual had shown up to defend their village. Perhaps the situation of Sunagakure was more dire than he originally thought. "I'm not sure if I should be glad or disappointed". Even though Ichigo didn't end up having to step in, he still expected more.

A temporary silence fell over the conversation, time the Hokage used to take out a scroll before sealing the corpse of the fallen soldier of the Sand. The man then introduced himself as Aokidanza Senju while at the same time inquiring about the letters Ichigo mentioned earlier, a sign it must have piqued his interest. "Well, I received an invitation to both a ball and summit in Volcano Country, I assume it is the same for you?". Ever since that letter things around the new village had been awfully quiet, merely a coincidence or cause for suspicion? Time would tell.

In the meantime Hiroki had joined the others at their location, apologizing and introducing himself. "No need, we were simply admiring the view". With the formalities out of the way Ichigo deemed it wise to continue their conversation someplace else, as he would suggest. "You cleared the way, why don't we go and take a look inside?". Should there be no objections then the Raikage would prepare to enter the village. 

- 10 AP Byakugan
+ 10 AP Natural Berserker

+ 1 Nature Stack

Nature Stacks: 3/6

(Potential exit and entering Sunagakure)

(TWC: 1190)
Claims, using max stat discount:
- 1125/1125 Crashing Waterfall
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:50 pm
As he stood there the visage of the oni would begin to return back to its normal form. The embers that had covered his body would flicker before ceasing and his body would return to its creamy complexion. Placing his sword back into the belt of his attire he would roll his shoulders and return to the right side of the Hokage. Seeing as they were now about to enter the village he would take in a deep breath and walk along the entourage into the village itself. What he would do once in however was at the discretion of his leader.

[Exit]
Putting 1183 toward mastery of Spellbinding Seal
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 104

Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:43 pm
The Raikage made a comment on the results of the conflict, asking if this was all they had to offer. The Hokage would take a moment to reflect on the battle, shaking his head with a disappointed expression.

A Kage is only as mighty as the village that supports them. It goes without question that this Kage did joy have that support, thus he died for a village that did not love him…or they did not respect him as their leader. Either way, the disconnection was evidently a two-way grievance.

Allowing his words to sit upon the ears of those around him. The Raikage picked up on the interest of Aokidanza’s wondering for him being there. Apparently he received invitation to the summit and ball, just as he. The Raikage made an assumption that was answered with an expression and nod.

As a matter of fact, those of the Volcano country have been still as of late. Perhaps I should investigate after I am done here, to make sure that all is well.

He teased at the possibility of him checking on another village, just as he did with this one. But that visit shouldn’t end as dreadful as this one, but that is up to them. Aokidanza was always a fickle being, which switched at a moments notice. But that was for another time, it was time to enter, suggested by the Raikage. But before they did another arrived, from his introduction the Hokage learned that this man was with the Raikage. It made sense.

I like you, Ichigo, you have a nonchalant air about you. Or is it merely you being reserved. Either way you walk with caution and that is wise.

The Demon would then process to enter the village, spearheading the entourage as they all followed. He would then glance over to Iscarot with a heavy eye. The Chief of Police did not need words to understand what that meant. Should there be no objections, they would enter.

Yachiru, would continue to follow her lord, while monitoring the area for any sudden surprises. She was never truly a fan of those. After all the leader of this forsaken village was just killed. She found it to be fun, but she respected him for dying at the gates of his village.

TWC: 2020

Aokidanza:
AP: 2000/2000
Sharingan: -10 AP
Natural Berserker: +10 AP
NE Stack: 4/6
ANT: Gehenna Bestowment: 100 Health

Yachiru:
AP: 1581/2044

Claiming all treasury funds
3 VE of the village
2 NPC
Corpse of Musu Uzumaki and all on his person.
LE: Gaara’s Gourd.
(Claim was amended)

Memorizing the chakra of the following:
Iscarot Ushitora
Ichigo Sato
Hiroki Shimada
Musu Uzumaki

As for my claims on jutsu, I will decide on that at a later time.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:24 pm
Approved for all interested parties, save one,

-Iscarot Spellbinding doesn't have mastery, so WC must be put somewhere else.
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 119700

Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:31 pm
Mastery of death thrust then sorry
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:35 pm
No problem, Approved !
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 104

Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:30 am
Claiming Extra Advance Element for 2000
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 150580

Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:41 am
Staring between the individuals there as they all developed the plan to further go into the village, presumably for subjugation or something along those lines, the lad would nod towards Ichi’s response denoting this. ”I’ll go find someone for y’all to show to the rest of Sunagakure why exactly they shouldn’t be doing something as…dishonorable as not defending the village. Lord 12th, I’ll be in contact with you if needed.” And the Shimadan brother would head inside the village with the other 4 walking side by side.

[Thread Exit and village entrance]

WC: 87
TWC: 533

Will be making claims at a later date
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:45 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum