Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Red as the Flames Burn. Empty Red as the Flames Burn.

Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:56 am
A desire to improve and grow as a warrior drove Jecht to the training grounds this day, They had completed multiple missions and he could feel himself about to reach that next level, it was like he had plenty of energy in his body to go beyond what he normally was able too. So Jecht took all this energy and focused on what he had been able to kind of use back when he had helped Iscarot with his own issue not to long ago.

The ability to combine the fire element with his own body. To fight without care as brightly as the fire that coated his limbs, This was the fighting style of the Red Oni. A story that his grandpa had passed down to him when he was younger, the Ushitora of old were said to have command of such prowess that they could fight with the elements of Lightning and Fire with ease in combat. The Red Oni style was said to be hotheaded, impatient, reckless, explosive and powerful. The use of fire and the techniques devised with the Red Oni in mind seemed to specialize in attacks of destruction and massive strikes destroying the terrain around them the front line of every battle. This spoke to Jecht deeply as he had always relied on his body and dove headfirst into fights growing up.

The other style from the stories passed down was called The Blue Oni style, his grandpa had spoken of warriors who harnessed the strength and powerful of lightning itself and instead of focusing on becoming faster they honed its power into fine control and precision strikes. No wasted movements or effort a simple show of strength as required and moved on to the next battle with grace. These warriors were the ones who decimated enemies with cold intellect picking off the ones missed by their brother’s reckless strikes. While the thought of harnessing the power of lightning Jecht didn’t feel he had the intellect to use such strength though maybe someday that could be something he attempts.

With his goal in mind and front and center Jecht chose a spot that had been empty and far enough from other groups that his stray flames wouldn’t harm anyone else on accident. This included making sure there wasn’t any foliage or plants that could be burned down and cause a forest fire of sorts on the worst case scenario. Once he found such a place he sat down and meditated, he needed to visualize what he had done back on that day. He had seen Iscarot perform it first, a thrust of his sword covered in flame and the fire had shot out at the wooden dummy. Barely damaging it but it was a start and it had given Jecht insight, the acceptance of his own worries had allowed him freedom he hadn’t imagined possible. That was the feeling that Jecht was trying to remember and recreate.

WC: 493
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

Red as the Flames Burn. Empty Re: Red as the Flames Burn.

Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:53 am
The prior days had allowed the male to reconcile within himself the new changes he would make within himself. After the day he had spent with Ject accepting his true self, his new self that is, he allowed those features to finally take root. It had maybe been a week since that fateful day and his horns which he had normally filed down were not protruding from the bangs in his hair. He had awoken at the first kiss of the sun through his blinds telling him that the day had started and so should he. Swiping the sheets that had been covering him away, he would stand and stretch. He could hear each of his joints pop and awaken as he stretched and let out a content yawn as he scratched his stomach and moved to the bathroom. An hour would pass as he finished getting prepared for the day. Washing the sweat and sleep from his body from the night, making sure his horns were growing back in properly and then getting dressed. Today he would opt for just wearing his black vest and white pants with his usual boots. Strapping his Refined Katana to his right side, he would go downstairs to make breakfast to complete his morning routine. Eggs and toast with sausage had been his meal today and once he had finished he would head to the front and ponder upon his broken blade. Sunset eyes laid upon the broken blade for a moment or two before smiling and heading out to start his training. While he had only begun to truly dive into the abilities granted to him by the Ushitora Bloodline, he never really understood his true depths besides what he had seen by his captors yet he wondered if Ject had any idea about anything else they could learn to deepen that relationship.

He took his time today getting to the training grounds but when he did he would see a familiar person also there. As there were meditating he would not disturb them and instead walk over and sit to their right, placing his sword in front of him and joining Ject in meditating. It would have been rude for him to simply interrupt such a vital beginning before any training, but he would make his presence known albeit subtly so that he could still ponder on whatever it was that had been on his mind.

405 WC
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:24 am
A shift in the wind, the rustle of leaves and the crunching of dirt signaled the approach of someone. Normally this would be ignored as Jecht was in the Training grounds, obviously others would be here using it as needed, but these noises grew closer to him till it was close. Someone approached him and was near him, Jecht opened his eyes to see who it could be as he wasn’t particularly close to anyone enough to be disturbed during training. Though Jecht wasn’t surprised to see who it was, Iscarot, a fellow shinobi that he had been on many a mission with and had been the one that had originally given him the inspiration to look for that power of legend. A smile found its home on his face as he watched the younger man sit and begin to meditate himself.

“All this area and you chose to disturb me, no respect for the elderly huh.” Jecht said jokingly. Iscarot had changed quite a bit lately since he had come to accept his forceful change, now Jecht could see his horns slightly poking through the silver hair where before he assumed the man had been grinding them down to hide them ashamed of the change his captors had put him through. It was great to see that kind of acceptance, Jecht’s own horns laid hidden beneath his red bandana though now he allowed them to grow too. He would probably always cover them not out of regret and the promise to his mother but out of habit now.

Jecht took a deep breath and spoke out loud so that his companion could hear him clearly, “When I was younger, we lived in the woods surrounding Konohagakure. Simple loggers and woodspeople we were, our clan’s innate strength and durability allowed us to excel at our lifestyle.” He said as he thought back to those days. “It was myself, my mother and father and my grandparents living in a humble home that most would consider just above a shack. We were content with it as we had each other and a freedom most never knew.” The rustle of leaves and the smell of the woods came back to Jecht. “My grandfather would tell stories of our Clan’s past, growing up I envisioned each battle and recount as truth but as I grew older I assumed it they were simply stories.” The days of sitting under the shade of the maple trees while listening to his grandfather tell the stories felt fresh now.

“It wasn’t till the other day when we talked and you showed me something that I had thought had been simply a story, the ability to work fire and flame into our movements not through the use of Ninjutsu like most do but by our own bodies and blood. An ancient tale told of how the Ushitora had two distinct fighting styles, One of the Red Oni that controlled the rampaging power of Fire to decimate their opponents and the other of the Blue Oni, those who could control the devastation of Lightning itself to defeat their opponents precisely and with grace.” The older Shinobi spoke with a purpose sharing the Clan’s history and legends with his newly acquired clansmen. “If we can replicate that feeling and that strength we can improve ourselves that much more and grow as both people but also Shinobi. So here I am trying to remember that moment, that you new to the clan had produced but so many born into it hadn’t been able to recreate.” Jecht finished as he fully opened his eyes looking at the surrounding area, taking in the moment and letting any distracting thoughts or feelings disperse.

WC: 618
TWC: 1111
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:20 pm
A small chuckle escaped his features as he sat down and got into his meditative form, fingers slowly coming to press against one another inside of his lap," Yet were you not calling us...what did you say? The older generation not too long ago "Elder"," not as a jab but more so as a follow-to his joke. Prior to meeting Ject, Iscarot could not count on one hand the amount of friends he had in the village on one hand. Though he could do it now, he had peace in knowing that he had finally broken out of his shell and made friends. Good ones at that. A few moments passed before he had heard Ject begin to speak once more, this time starting with a story of sorts. While his eyes had been closed, his ears had been open and took in the tale as not only a form of respect, but also the time to finally learn more about his friend. He had distinctly remembered Ject telling him that he was from the outside of Konoha, but the expanded depths into his childhood revealed more substance to the males past and also how he came into learning the stories of his blood. Hearing more from someone who had seen him as a friend, a brother even about the clan made Iscarot wonder what else was in the history that he could learn. He did not know about another branch of the clan, those that had excelled in using Lightning instead of fire which had been interesting. Even if the elements were different the fundamentals may have been the same. He then began to ponder about something that could have easily been a fairy tale among the Ushitora... Had there been anyone bold enough to try and master both sides. It would be something that he would bring up in confidence with his newfound friend at some point, but thanks to the story told by the other genin he would have a greater understanding. He was definitely correct on that part however. The more Iscarot had learned about the Red Oni style the more complete he had felt. He wasn't that much of a prodigy in his old ilk, but he took in fighting styles and techniques a bit differently that other people if he had to be honest. Though this time he had the pleasure of learning something new with someone so that was something.

Taking in a deep breathe he would finally respond to Ject," Thank you for sharing your history with me. It allows me to understand you on a greater depth though I have to admit this...is still very new to me. When I performed that technique I simply listened to the other me, the oni. It had been yelling to be released, to released the fires within that i had held for so long as rage. Weapons come naturally to me due to my family, but that fire...that warmth I felt when I used that technique was completely different. Here, let me show you," he would stand up slowly, dusting off the dust from his clothing before picking up his sword. Slowly he would unsheathe it and look toward a clear path, picking one free of all foliage and trees. He remembered the feeling well, that feeling of fire coursing through his entire body and then through the weapon. As he unsheathed the blade and grasped the hilt with both hands he would begin to channel that same fire throughout his entire body," That feeling I felt was as if I had been floating in an endless expanse of water, fire even. Calming and soothing as it came to a head...then in one fluent motion pushing it to the surface like an explosion," to demonstrate he would ignite the blade and thrust forward causing the blast of fire to erupt from the tip of the blade and then carry forward before dissipating and sheathing his blade. Though it had suddenly dawned on him that the difference in application would not well...apply to Ject since he was a Taijutsu Practitioner. A thought came to his mind as he removed his blade from the Tsuba and stuck the scabbard into the ground to take a stance," Though since i use a catalyst to perform it, it would be much easier for you since you are more in tune with your body since you practice Taijutsu. I would take a guess that as you feel that fire presence building within, you would focus it to a point like your fists, and once its there release it in one quick explosion," though he was by no means a practitioner of Taijutsu he would practice his own ideaology of the technique.

Taking a deep breathe he would feel the fire building before throwing a punch. Though it was executed, the display of it was weak...almost incomplete. A subtle laugh escaped his lips as he rubbed the back of his head and turned to Ject," Go ahead and give it a try...Surely you will do better than I when it comes to executing it."

854 WC
TWC: 1,254
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:25 am
There was a warm breeze blowing through the training grounds, it was welcoming or maybe it was simply the discussion of the two Ushitora that controlled the flames within? Jecht had said his piece and shared his story with Iscarot. He simply wished to shine light on the clan that Iscarot that he had been forcefully brought into. The understanding of what you are apart of and the acceptance had already shown its benefits in the younger man. Jecht simply wished to contribute what he could to that continued growth. To see his young friend to go to further heights then even they could possible think of.

The two of them were close in age, Jecht was only 2 years older than Iscarot, their age gap was hardly anything but Jecht had felt a sense of brotherhood with the younger man. He hadn’t known about them sharing a Clan till later but it had added to the understanding on why he had felt that way on meeting Iscarot but maybe it was because Jecht had grown up as an only child that he had felt like he was like an older brother to his silver haired companion. That sense of wanting to guide and show the correct way for them to grow and live life as best they can in all forms of what they do. A kinship that Jecht had been missing for years since he had joined the village. Jecht saw a younger him in Iscarot, more so in the confusion and dealing with their Clan’s Bloodline, dealing with the Oni inside of them that wished to wage war on everyone and everything. A rampaging force that most members come to only barely control, some using it only a weapon and seeing it as such. Their clan had fallen quite far from their status of old. No longer were there masters of the Clan, No true users of the fighting styles of the Red Oni or Blue Oni. No teachers or mentors to share their knowledge with the next generation.

Jecht’s own grandparents only knew the stories, the legends not the applications of the power. He was thankful for his comrade for listening to what he could share, Jecht didn’t know if it would help but he could hope and that’s why he shared his stories. Now it was time to for Jecht to listen while Iscarot explained his own dealings with his inner Oni. He spoke of how he felt during that moment, listening to the Oni and allow himself to be the medium for its power. To let yourself immerse in the feeling and when the moment was right to unleash it from a point. A large expanse of calming flame, the warming sensation of fire on a cold winter’s day. The warmth of heat of another person, fire was in all things in life, thinking it only as a weapon or a destructive force was the downfall of those wished to grow.

It came back to acceptance and control, when anger is let loose like a rabid dog it can destroy all in its path for good or evil it didn’t care who it effected, when fire is allowed to run rampant and feared it can snuff out all things in its path. When you are able to channel your anger into your actions in delicate manner you can find yourself full of a new strength, no longer like a club but refined like the edge of a blade. When you control fire and use it understanding and respect you can create things only thought to exist in your imagination, you can cook, you can build, you can save, the application were expansive.

This is what Jecht understood as Iscarot explained his insight, Jecht watched with eagle eyes as his brother in blood demonstrated his explanation. The application of flame to his weapon through his body, the allowance of the rampaging inferno to exit at a chosen point. A large flame escaped from the blade and covered a large distance. A massive improvement from the first time Iscarot had shown this technique. A growth in the young man in both character and training.

Watching someone comfortable in their own body was enlightening for the older Shinobi, seeing those talented in their craft pointed out the flaws in his own approach and showed him a new path. A learning experience in all things. A chuckle escaped from Jecht as he watched the confident Iscarot show a moment of uncertainty as he remembered that Jecht was a practitioner of Taijutsu and not Bukijutsu like he was. Though Iscarot showed some ability of transferring his own ability into that of something Jecht would be able to use though it was meager in comparison to the fire that had been shown earlier.

Now it was time for Jecht to apply this insight to his own actions. Iscarot was sure that Jecht had the ability to replicate the same application and Jecht felt the same, he had dabbled in the feeling back on that day and had been studying what he could in his spare time. There was a peace in Jecht, that calming expanse of flame. Jecht rose from his lotus position to pass by Iscarot with a pat on his shoulder wearing a smile. Jecht took a fighting stance and focused himself, picturing his target, his movement and his desire. Then he closed his eyes and he allowed himself to fall into himself, to find that expanse once more, to embrace the Oni’s calling and guide it. His Oni wanted war, it wanted destruction and it wanted Release. It called for the blood of enemies, but in that moment Jecht was there and his Oni took on a reflection of himself. The embracing of that which was apart of you no matter how vile or destruction could bring an understanding of self that very few ever truly knew. A moment passed but for Jecht it felt like a lifetime while he focused on this feeling.

The fire within surged and pushed, threatening to escape in all ways except what Jecht desired. The feeling of despair and negativity pushed to cause a failure in the older man, though this was quickly redirected into energy that would only help and push Jecht to betterment. He pictured the good along with the bad of his Clan and of the usage of Fire and with it he moved his chakra into the direction he desired, it was then that he opened his eyes and struck out towards the point he had been targeting earlier. A snap of his fist as his body completed the motion with ease and precision that spoke of the countless hours of training Jecht had put himself through. The action spoke volumes but it was the release of a massive flame from that strike that should his understanding of what his Companion had been speaking of.

Jecht understood what Iscarot had meant and he had replicated it in his own way. The flame dissipated and Jecht stood there with his fist still in its completed action, a smile crept onto his face and with a swift movement Jecht brought his foot above his head and brought it down onto the ground in front of him into an axe kick, shooting out flames in a half circle expanse towards the direction they had been firing their attack at. A giddiness threatened to overcome the older Shinobi as the usage of this new form of strength called for its repeated application for more understanding. How much farther could they grow with this? What was the feeling like of those who used the Brother fighting style of the Blue Oni? Why did this power seem to fall dormant and unused?

“With this power, we could protect so much. We could truly bring peace.” Jecht said caught in a moment of joy. His head was filled with the possibilities.

WC: 1327
TWC: 2438
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:13 pm
[Exit]
TWC: 1254
Claiming Unity Seal with max stat discount (1254/1125)

Discarding the rest
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:47 am
Approved
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:52 pm
[Exit]

TWC: 2438

Claims:
Memorized Iscarot Ushitora's Chakra Signature

Using Max stat discount to learn
Earth Element: 183/3000 > 2621/3000 Prior WC Here
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:23 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum