Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 56%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Wake Up! Empty Wake Up!

Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:06 pm
The animal path of Akabayashi would set Shin down and turn the opposite direction to watch for signs of danger coming toward the doctor. Its head would move left and right keeping watch over the flatland which ranged what seemed like miles in all directions. It was still raining though and hard.

The doctor would remove any weapons from Shin before using mystical palm to heal him 50HP and wake him up while activating his EMS sharingan.

The man would twirl the hair in his fingers that he'd snatched earlier. "That didn't go well for you. But I'm not going to kill you. Say I believe there is a village out here. What direction is it and what are its defenses? Does it have interdiction seals that prevent teleportation? If so you must know the password. We give the password to every ninja within our village even those lacking the skill to move through space.
You were very forthcoming before I hope you still are."

Healing Shin 50HP
Still twirling the hair he would also add "So what type of hair is this? What clan DNA if any will I find once I test it? You can tell me the truth or you can lie, but I will find out. How me knowing benefits you more than it does me."
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 2500

Wake Up! Empty Re: Wake Up!

Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:22 pm
Have you ever awoken after being stabbed and shocked enough to fry every braincell you have? Neither had Shin till this moment. A surge of life pulsed through Shin’s body with the usage of the stranger’s ability, Shin could feel the cold wet mud underneath him and the rain still pouring from earlier hit his face. It was more than disorienting to wake up this way then anything he could have expected though the words being spoke to him had meaning his brain just hadn’t quite caught up to well not being as close to death as you could get.

Shin honestly wasn’t even sure he was actually alive and not in some strange afterlife. The man asked about the village and its defenses and something about seals? Teleportation? Something more about a password. “The village is east of here, and we got a wooden fence and a tower.” He muttered as his body wasn’t quite up to task to be talking or functioning. Another pulse of life returned more of his bodily control as he could actually feel his fingers and toes. So he wasn’t paralyzed that was a inner relief. “The only thing we got told was to say “welcome to the rice fields” when entering or leaving the village.” He mentioned, he wasn’t sure about any password for allowing teleportation or anything and that was the only thing he could think of.

“Black hair?” Shin was confused by the questioning at first, but the following questions filled in those blanks. “I belong to the Uchiha Clan if that is what you are asking.” He said looking at the man and really seeing his eyes for the first time. Shin was reminded of a memory of being in his parent’s room and reading through the scrolls they didn’t allow them to look at, A sharingan that wasn’t like his own. No Tomoes like most developed a different and unique version. This only brought more questions than answered, if this man is a hunter of Missing nin and has something that looks like a sharingan was he a possible clan member like Shin or did he steal those eyes from another.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:31 pm
A wooden fence and tower. The place sounded as bare bones as anywhere could be. The fact he was unsure about interdiction seals likely meant there weren't any, but there were ways to test it out of course and he would definitely be verifying the information. Welcome to the Rice Fields not welcome to the village hidden in the fence and tower. Must not be a real village like he assumed. He was assuming the person was talking about a ninja village not a rice farming village. This was a MN after all just one that was confused about his position in life.

Akabayashi would only listen not respond once all the questions were answered the doctor would touch him with his glowing blue hand healing another 50HP. He would point to the flying thunder god mark on the leg of Shin. "I hope you aren't wrong about those interdiction seals. If you are and I lose the Space/Time connection between us it will explode." He would tap his arm and mutter Uchiha a few times thinking.

"You aren't one of those people who can't take other clans organs are you? Purebloods as they are called formally." The doctor pondered removing an organ from the Uchiha and giving him one of the senju organs inside his animal path. "Why do you believe Kumo would know the location of your "kage"?"

The path would walk off and grab the unconscious body of Phan. "Someone you know or no one important?" The doctor would infuse the healing energy into this persons body as well waking them up.
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:33 am
With a yawn and a major stretch, Momose finally came to. He was having a magnificent dream filled with all the taboo things he likes to do. Looking around, he gazed upon the redhead man that he remembered so clearly before everything went dark. Not far from him was the one that was standing modestly in the hot springs but then turned away from him. Next was an individual that Momose knew about from around the village, but never really had the pleasure of getting well acquainted with. A tragedy that fell upon the Chinoike's shoulders as he heard Uchiha's have quite the stamina. 

"You," Momose then pointed at the redhead man as he sat up. The one that wasn't in the hotspring because obviously he was the leader between the two. "You tie my up, I could feel you in my guts, and then you knock me out. Without even offering a drink? What is with that? What did you do?" Momose questioned wondering what really transpired when he was tied up by those threads. Looking down and lifting up his shirt, he saw that there was no marking but he was for certain that he was cut open and something was taken but it looked like nothing, not even a scar, was there.

"And you," Momose pointing at the Uchiha, "what are you doing all the way out here?" The two-toned hair male wondered if Shin was planning the same thing as him. Getting the fuck out of that village. Tanbogakure was really on its last legs and sitting right in the center of four major nations. Plus, all the drama surrounding it not giving it a good look. That place is about to blow up. Finally, standing up and dusting himself off. "So, what do I owe this so pleasant kidnapping?" He asked, giving an obvious wink towards Akabayashi, following up was grin, showing off his pearly whites. Honestly, there must be something wrong with Momose as no normal individual would act like this after the incident that just happened to him.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:51 pm
Can’t take other clans organs? Shin had no clue if he could or couldn’t take other clan’s organs. He didn’t have any real knowledge on that front of things. It wasn’t a thought that had came across his own line of thinking so he didn’t know how to respond to that question, “I don’t think I can? Beyond just to have another functioning organ like normal transplant, I don’t think I would get anything from doing so.” Shin replied unsure.

“Anyone could have the knowledge I am looking for on our prior kages, I’ve already been to Hoshigakure and they didn’t have any information so next is Kumogakure and so on and so forth till either I’ve been to all the villages or find the information.” Shin explained, his first trip outside the village had gone without issue same on the way back. Realisitically it was a statistical anomaly that he hadn’t been attacked last time now that he was coming to understand.

The red headed stranger pointed out a person with dark hair not one that Shin seemed to know of but that wouldn’t be to surprising since he had been out of the village for a bit and didn’t even know the current Komekage before they took the position. “No one I know of personally, but seems they recognize me at least.” Shin replied as the other captive did seem to know who he was or at least of sorts. “I was heading to Kumogakure to look for information on where our prior Kages disappeared too, I hadn’t been back in the village since my trip to Hoshigakure.” He replied to the captive. “Do you know me? I don’t think we have met personally.” He asked trying to remember if he had interacted with this person prior but it could have easily just been passing by each other in the village as Shin had been pretty active doing missions around the village.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:44 am
"So, you are looking blindly. Kumo or any village is unlikely to know about the whereabouts of your kage and looking for them as you are now just makes you a target easy for the pickings. If I were a bandit I'd have killed you when we first met, tested that hair, and plucked your eyes from your corpse. You should stay well protected within the walls of yourvillage until you can handle yourself. Sorry, I mean protected  within your fence." The doctor would twirl the hair around he'd already not decided to kill the Uchiha, unless he started getting annoying for now he was fine.

With the other woken up they had a ton of questions. Even lifted their shirt to check for a scar."Yes, as you say I indeed was inside your guts, you needed surgery and patients shouldn't have alcohol before surgery. As to what I did I exchanged your liver with one of the Senju clan. In a short while you should feel stronger and be able to do things like this." Without any movement the doctor would summon a forest of trees that slammed into the ground around them with tremendous force. When the display was over the trees would stop moving, but remain. "I was one of the best doctors in the world that is why you have no scar, now I am but a simple astro-physicist. The specifics of my doctorates are maleable as the very matter we stand upon."

It seemed this one wasn't done playing the game of pointing fingers. As they asked Shin what their business so far outside the confines of their fence was. That game could be played in reverse as well. At the minimum these two were from the same area. Even though they'd never likely spoken to one another. The person wasn't done winking at Akabayashi and asking what they owed for their kidnapping. ""I am actually out here looking for missing ninja that I could take into my service, but I found something much more interesting. So, I will be taking you both with me back to Hoshigakure where I am going to train you. The doctor would tap his foot and ponder for a moment.

"I doubt anyone within your village can train your sharingan to shift like this." The doctor would say changing his EMS back to three tomoe and then back once more. He would then look to Phan. "I am unsure if you are from a clan or not, but unlikely anyone in that village can teach you wood release as I can. Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you all my name it is Akabayashi Terumi."
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin

Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:02 am
Momose couldn't help but let out a snicker when the red hair man talked about the village walls being a fence. Well, he is not entirely wrong as the village walls did reflect the poverty that it was maintained in. However, the man's focus shifted back on to Momose for the fact that he was questioning what happened and boy, did he have the answers. In one quick motion, the man brought a forest into existence with ease. Momose couldn't help but stare in wonder at the power he held. Twirling around to look at the forestation that was brought all around him. He could only utter a singular word: Wow.

He heard of stories of shinobi from different lands being able to do things like this but watching it up close like this was mesmerizing. What made Momose more excited was the fact that this man said that the organ he replaced his liver with, he'll be able to do that in the long run. In fact, he did feel like his chakra pool steadily increasing. Was it because of this liver too.

"You are enchanting," Momose gave the warm compliment to the wood user.

"Personally, no. Of you, yes." Momose answered the Uchiha in monotonic tone, not diving into the details of how he knew of him. With a village so small and an even smaller shinobi force, it wasn't hard to know who the other shinobi of that occupied the Tanbogakure. With that being addressed, the man finally addressed why he caught the ex-Tanbogakure ninja. Apparently, he was looking for underlings and happened to find them two and now he was taking them back to The Holy City that is known as Hoshigakure. Anybody else in the situation would most likely be concerned that a new organ inside their body was basically a contract that tied them to this person. Momose only wondered what he has done in his past life to deserve such blessings that befell on him. The gods were basically showering him with opportunities and advancements. On top of that, the gods took their time building Momose as he was very attractive.

The man announced that he would be able to train them, specifically him in wood release and the Uchiha for his Sharingan as his basically did tricks. Everything about this man just screamed power and Momose was living for it. "My name is Momose Chinoiki, and I too have a doujutsu," Momose tooting his own horn, he activated the Ketsuyrugan to show them his neon red eyes. While it is still in its early stages, he still was proud that he could do that.

"So, when are we leaving?" Momose was ready to hit the road to Hoshigakure serve under this newly found master. However, there was still one thing that weighed on his mind. Are they being taken to Hoshigakure to just be used as tools for Akabayashi, are they going to be indicted into their shinobi ranks. Many questions were raised in his, but he figured he would have enough time on the journey to get them answered.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:30 pm
"Sounds like a plan." Shin Uchiha agreed not like he had much choice on the matter as he still remembered how easily he had been dispatched by Akabayashi. "Didn't mind being there a few weeks ago, certainly won't complain about going back."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:48 pm
The doctor would place a Flying thunder god mark on a rock before he left to travel back quickly if necessary.

"Hold on." The doctor would say as they both agreed to go. He would grab them with both hands and his path would grab hold as well. He would then whistle the seal to use flying thunder god to teleport back to the gates of Hoshi.

Exit
Claims: Teleporting to Hoshi gates bypassing timer. Applying an FTG mark to Rice borders

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:26 pm
Momose was just standing there as Shin agreed to go back to Hoshi. With that said, Aka grabbed both of them, as well as the path, and did a finely tuned whistle. Next thing he knows, he's being teleported to Hoshigakure's gates.

EXIT
Claiming:
+9 to Chakra
905/4000 to learn Earth Release
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum