Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Croc
Croc
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

First Impressions Empty First Impressions

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:35 pm
The village was bustling from the remaining energy of the just passed Nova Corps Tournament, one that brought more blood into the fold for the Hoshigakure special unit, the Anbu of the Village from what Jaz was told. She kind of had an inkling that each village had some secret unit of highly trained Shinobi to defend them or do stuff needed they couldn’t leave to the common person, she just didn’t expect the village to be so out there with it.

Jaz had been living in the village for the better part of a decade by now having come here after being abandoned by her dear old dad for one reason or another, She didn’t mind as it was what her father seemed to do. Spread his seeds across the land and then leave whatever remains in the dust. It was from seeing and experiencing this herself that Jaz learned of a possible Sibling living here in the village. She had a basic description of the man, short, long dark hair gaunty figure. It sounded like a close match to what her father looked in general but the most damning bit of information she had gathered and frankly the most important was that this person had been seen turning into a humanoid Wolf like creature like those of myth.

Her father’s clan had the ability to change into various creatures and use their properties to improve themselves, well not multiple creatures but each branch tended to turn into one specific creature. Her father also turned into a wolf, Jaz wasn’t sure what she would turn into yet but assumed she had the same capability. She knew of the three most prominent branches, Wolves, Crocodiles and Birds in simple terms. So depending on whatever her mother was apart of would help determine what she could become and it worried her. Nothing better then growing up around people who turned into vicious and dangerous, out of control monsters for a young kid.

Bringing herself to the present as she walked the village, she was getting closer to where her sibling supposedly roamed or at least frequented often enough for people to recognize what she was asking about when giving a description and it seemed to help that she had some similar features to make them ask if she was a relative.

“Yeah, yeah you could say that we are siblings.” She had responded to these people.

WC: 405
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

First Impressions Empty Re: First Impressions

Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:07 pm
It was a bit of a strange day for the wolf as he made his way through the village. Since his promotions and change in status he found himself in the village a bit more than in the past, but it still had the tendency to make him feel out of place. Too many people all around him, going about their days without a care in the world. There was a point in time where he wouldn't dare find himself around this many people without a capable and trained handler, ready to put him down if it came to it. Fortunately, he has gained nearly absolute control over his unfortunate heritage, but his practice with Typhon made it clear that under the right circumstances the wolf would manifest and the beast had a tendency to revel in bloodshed. Even if he had control in that state, there was a bit of a mind fog as its natural tendencies painted how the man interacted with the world. 

Loghain would find himself sitting at his favorite barbeque restaurant, waiting on his meal as he sipped his water. It was outdoor seating under a large canopy attached to what was basically just a kitchen. There weren't many people in the area, all (including himself) regulars of the establishment and so his presence here wasn't met with many prying and questioning eyes. This place wasn't an upper class establishment nor was it a "shinobi" restaurant, but instead a simple place where laborers and other hard working citizens got a bite to eat and a refreshing beverage, alcoholic or otherwise. 

Before long, his meal was brought out. It was a large rack of ribs smothered in a delicious dry rub seasoning. The smell alone was enough to get the wolf's mouth to begin salivating. If uninterrupted, he would begin to dig in, the meat from the rib bones gliding off effortlessly. 

wc: 316
Croc
Croc
Citizen

Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:07 am
The smell of cooked meat and barbeque wafted through the air and if there was one thing that really distracted Jaz from whatever she was doing was the smell of delicious food. She turned her body towards the smell like a dog following a scent and followed her nose to where the smell was coming from, not surprisingly it was a restaurant in full swing of the day, well the place was more of an outdoor vendor but it was still pretty well sized. Well full day in the sense that everyone was working but the place wasn’t swamped by customers which was weird for the young woman, after all the food smelt delicious how couldn’t it pull more people?

Jaz didn’t mind the less populated diner and was already looking for an open table which there was plenty at the moment, while she was scanning the tables for the best one because everyone knows there is a “best” spot in any food place she noticed a man with long dark hair. Something told her she needed to pay attention to this person, Jaz wasn’t completely sure why more because she was still distracted by the food but she moved that way towards the person.

It wasn’t till she got to the other side of the table trying not to stare at the person till she realized that the reason why this person drew her sight was because they matched all the features she had been told about her possible sibling. The man sat there sipping some water, probably waiting for his food, what better time to drop the bomb of a surprise reunion with a sibling they probably didn’t know.

Jaz approached the table and took a seat across from the man she hoped was her sibling, “Hi, hey, what’s up? My name is Jaz and from what I hear you possibly turn into a large wolf like creature that you may or may not have control over.” She didn’t exactly blurt out but said it with enough “fact” it could have come off like some kind of impromptu interview, which Jaz was sure this person would just enjoy. “Sudden and out of no where, yes I know and I only slightly apologize for it if you aren’t who I’m looking for, which is my brother well half-brother. Same dad different mums. I believe that to be you.”

She finished as the man’s food was being brought to the table, the waiter confused as she hadn’t been there earlier to which Jaz simply looked at them smiled and asked for the same for her to which the waiter nodded slowly and left to prepare the same meal for the new customer.

WC: 452
TWC: 857

Last edited by Croc on Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added WC and TWC)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:56 pm
Sitting and waiting patiently for his meal, the wolf would sip his water and wait. It wouldn't be long before a young woman would approach and pull up a chair across the table from him. It was a rather unusual action, as most folks that didn't know him on a personal level seemed to just give him a wide berth. This one was different though, as something about her felt... familiar. Loghain wasn't quite able to place it, a bit perplexed in the moment before she began her very forward introduction. Once she had spoken, Loghain would look around, making certain that her words didn't startle any of the patrons. There weren't many, and it would seem as though they didn't hear or simply turned a blind eye, focusing instead on their meals. Turning back to the one that introduced herself as Jaz, Loghain would almost start to speak before she continued. He didn't wish to interrupt her, so he would instead just listen as she bared it all. 

The wolf's food would come out, the platter set at the table. Jaz would order the same, to which Loghain would nod. She seemed to have the same tastes and appetite as the wolf, so perhaps there might have been something to her words. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Jaz. You heard correctly, I am cursed with a hereditary condition that can cause such transformations, though I have full control over such." A year prior, he might have been more curious as to how she was aware of his unique (or what he thought was at least) condition. Of course, now that he had control over the beast more have seen his bloodline and lived to tell the tale, so her knowing of the condition didn't fully convince Loghain. He would take a rib, pulling the meat from the bone easily as he still hoped to enjoy his meal. "It may take a bit for your meal to come out. You are welcome to have some of mine as you better explain just what it is you mean. I was not aware of having any siblings, though I admittedly know little of my father." It was uncanny, but he put it together and recognized some of his own traits in her. Perhaps she was telling the truth, but that only cause more questions to fill his mind. 

"If your words are true, are you too afflicted with the curse?" His eyes would shift, an intensity to them as he started to realize the potential danger everyone might have been in, "And if so, are you able to control it?" It was a simple question, but one of the utmost importance. He would quickly scan her, noting her headband. He couldn't imagine her being out and about if she didn't have it under control. A light sniff of the air and side glance would scan the area for a handler of some sort. 

wc: 493
Croc
Croc
Citizen

Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:23 pm
He can control it? Jaz thought to herself when the man in front of her spoke to her rather sudden introduction and info dump. “I appreciate the offer but I can wait at least, we might be siblings if everything I’ve learn is right but we aren’t that close just yet to share food.” She mentioned more so disliking her own food being taken by others so she avoided doing the same to others unless the situation as dire and food was scarce.

“That’s understandable, I guess I do need to elaborate more on this sudden appearance.” Jaz said as she crossed her arms and leaned back in her seat, this man did deserve a more thorough explanation on how she came to figure that he and her were siblings. Though it seemed there was a bit more that the man in front of her wanted to know, “Hmm? Oh yeah I suppose so though I haven’t changed at all yet. And control it? You can’t control it.” She casually mentioned a bit confused as she didn’t even know people could control it. As she had grown up with to many people that had simply just changed and didn’t seem to be human anymore.

“Wait, so you weren’t making it up to seem powerful? You are actually in control when changed?” She spitted out leaning forward looking at this sibling of hers. “You might be one of the only ones that I have ever met to be able to do that.” This bit of information was surprising to Jaz.

The man across the table seemed to sniff the air and to some that would just seem like someone enjoying the smell of the food but for Jaz it made her think he was looking for someone, maybe her sibling thought she wasn’t alone and had brought more then just herself for some reason. “I’m alone, no one is going to come out of the woodwork. I haven’t seen anyone from our “family” in years.” She mentioned as she tried to remember when it was last she had even seen her own father. “Its been at least nine years since our pops suddenly disappeared and I had to make my way here.” She explained a bit, “Dad has a habit of constantly moving, never staying in one place longer then needed to plant a seed if you will and see the outcome.” Jaz elaborated on the subject.

“Sometimes he would stay close enough to spread that a bit in area and then leave and return to see how well things turned out for his kids. I’m not sure what he is trying but I’m assuming he is making more of the “family” since there isn’t or at least wasn’t that many of us to begin with.” She finished as the waiter was returning with her food.

WC: 475
TWC: 1332

Last edited by Croc on Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added WC and TWC)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 pm
Loghain would understand where the woman was coming from, and so he would simply shrug it off and continue to eat his meal. Not having to share just meant that he could enjoy all of his food. Or at least, under differing circumstances he could. Jaz's words caused a bit of unease in the wolf, as he knew that the first transformation was probably the most terrifying and also the most sudden. You don't recognize the signs, or even realize what is going on. One moment you are fine, the next you are waking up covered in the blood of anyone and everything that was unfortunate enough to find itself in the creatures warpath. 

Her words were spoken casually as if she knew full well it couldn't be controlled, but if she had never changed how could she possibly know this? Was the person she suspected to be both of their fathers so weak that he couldn't control his bestial form? Or worse... did he revel in the bloodlust and slaughter? Loghain suspected that his father had also shared his cursed bloodline, the man the source of his sons lycanthropy. Jaz made it seem as though she had encountered several of their kind. "If you have yet to ever change it is very possible that you did not inherit the bloodline. If that is the case, consider yourself blessed. It isn't an easy thing to live with. Nevertheless, if we do share a father I have no way of knowing you are safe from it for certain." 

He didn't spot or smell a nearby handler, but that would make sense. If she had never transformed it was possible that the village wasn't aware of the threat she might have been or perhaps they knew her not to have inherited the curse. Jaz would notice the wolf's actions, commenting on them. "This is honestly... a lot to take in. Over the course of a simple meal I went from an only child to a brother to at least one person, possibly more." He didn't wish for his meal to get cold while he thought, so he would continue eating, washing the next mouthful down with the water before taking to Jaz again. "Do you know the whereabouts of our kin? Are they in Haven country?" The news of there being more of his kin was something that excited him deep down. Of course, if Jaz had never seen another that could control their transformations... they might have been a very dangerous problem. Hopefully they could see reason and learn to control themselves. If they refused, they would have to be... dealt with. 

He allowed himself to be caught up in the moment and nearly lost track of what was more important right now. Getting back to more pressing matters, Loghain would clear his throat. "Odd question, but have you ever been in any dangerous situations? Like something that might cause you a lot of stress? I'm fairly certain the transformation is tied to stress, adrenaline and Nature Chakra. Or at least that was what Doctor T. had said." He'd wait and listen, truly hoping that this person that may very well be his sister doesn't hold the same curse in her blood as he does. He wanted to ask her about their father... about who he was, and what was behind his decision to leave him and his mother behind. Of course, those were questions that could wait. He had to be certain that everyone in the immediate vicinity was safe first and foremost. 

wc:593
Croc
Croc
Citizen

Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:22 am
“That’s probably why the old man disappeared since I never changed or showed signs.” Jaz nodded along to what her brother was saying. It did make sense, while she had followed him for the majority of her younger years nothing seemed to have her change into those beasts she had seen from others.

“Yeah trust me I understand about the information overload.” She nodded along as she enjoyed her meal, “I haven’t seen any of them in years almost a decade now, we were all over the place to be honest. You and I are probably the only ones currently in Haven. There was a group over in Waterfall but I don’t know how well they are doing or if they are still around.” She offered between bites. Her information was plenty out dated and since she didn’t know where their father went she was sure there were more seedlings about the world.

Her brother’s last question wasn’t a surprise but it seemed weird to ask someone in this world, “Oh yeah, plenty of dangerous situations. Our kin don’t usually have control of themselves or choose not to. Like I said earlier you have to be one of the few that can control themselves.” She answered as she thought back to the violence she had seen growing up. “Nature Chakra? I have heard of it but haven’t really dealt with that in truth. Though since living here I’ve been living a fairly “normal” life if you get what I mean.” Jaz didn’t really do much since coming to the village nine years ago beyond being allowed to become a member of the village and the shinobi force, though she rarely does any actual work instead been focused on listening for anything new about her family.

WC: 295
TWC: 1627

Last edited by Croc on Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:34 pm
Sharing a meal with a sister he didn't even know he had, this day was turning out to be quite the oddity. Jaz was very forthcoming with information, no subtle hints that she might be lying or keeping information hidden from the wolf. He made no effort to halt his meal despite the conversation, cleaning the rib bones of their delicious sustenance. "I can say that I am a bit relieved that our kin are not in Haven..." Despite his words meaning on the surface, they held an ever so slight sadness to them. It was faint, barely perceptible, but there. There was a twinge of disappointment in learning this truth, though it was quite possible that things had changed over the last decade. 

"When you put it that way, I guess my question was a bit foolish." He would take another sip from his glass of water, washing down any debris from his meal and then wiping his face. "I've never encountered others with the curse. Perhaps the beasts rage and bloodlust doesn't discriminate from others that share it. If that is the case, I can't imagine they would post much threat. Infighting during those times of transformation would likely keep their numbers in check." Despite longing to encounter his father, there was the  possibility that the man had simply perished. 

"In my experience, the curse causes nature chakra to gather into ones body without even thinking about it. There is a certain connection to the natural world that I cannot truly explain." A second plate of food would be brought out, the waiter delivering it to the wolf and giving a knowing nod. "But if you do not hold the curse within your blood, I imagine such things would not apply to you." He would dig in to the new plate of food, enjoying it while it was hot. It wasn't until he had a mouthful of food that it dawned on him that all of this information caused him to forget his manners. 

"My apologies, Jaz. I am Sebastian Loghain, though it is very possible you already know that since you found me." He would offer with a smile and nod. "I will say that the life of a shinobi is far from a normal one, but I get your meaning. So, how does the life of a shinobi suite you? It was a bit difficult for me, but I struggled with the wolf for a long while. Without such a burden, I imagine that you can focus on more traditional shinobi studies like the arts of ninjutsu and such. I can't say that I am well versed in those, but should you ever seek a training partner, I am more than happy to assist you, sister." The word felt odd rolling off the tongue, though it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

wc:474
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:14 pm
---Exit---

TWC: 1876

Claims: (Using max stat discount)
1875/1875 towards Lightning Jab (A-Rank)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel