Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

clan of the craggy peaks Empty clan of the craggy peaks

Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:12 am
mission details:

Yusuke trudged up a steep mountain side as he'd done a number of times already after entering into mountain country. The desert was peaceful and free of the missing ninjas he'd seen before when he patrolled the dome, and their trip was uneventful. The two had shared a bit about their abilities, but kept conversation to a minimum, but now that they were in the land of rocky peaks it was time for Yusuke to reveal his plan to Hinoishi. So, about my idea. I think that this mission is a reconnaissance mission first and a peace making mission second. We should keep our distance until we are certain that the we can make a good impression and gain something from the clan. Please remain cautious and covert for the time being. We also want to make sure that we don't run into any other shinobi on this mission. Yusuke huffed as they made it to the peak of the mountain they were scaling. This mountain had not been the tallest of those country but scaling it gave them an over view of the area they found themselves in. This mountain top over looked a fairly open valley. surround by even more tall stony peaks. This valley's plant life was still sparce, but it was less sparce than what they'd seen before. Yusuke took note of this identifying it as a location that collected more water than what they'd already seen. This could be a location with more life... He stated surveying the area. 

The many mountain top they had been over in the past two days had been void of more than a few ferns a lichen. The mountain country was thought to be an empty and desolate land. The reports of a clan living in the mountains had been a surprising one. Yusuke had considered that in the land of mountains life would likely find its way in a valley were water could be collected. Not only that, a valley could easily hide amongst the endless peaks of the mountain country. Two days of traveling to the heart of the country and then wandering around following any sign of life led us here....I could see why it took so long for this clan to be found... Unless you were looking for people it was unlikely you find them or any life at all among the earthen towers of this baren country, but Yusuke saw something promising. Tucked away at the far western end of this valley was a sparkling blue reflective surface. A water source! There hadn't been much of that anywhere else in the country at least not above ground. 

He wanted to head straight for it to refill their supply, but he kept his plan in mind. One of the few other signs of life aside from the plants they had seen in abundance were birds. There were many of all different sizes, and thus he figured it wouldn't draw attention to them selves if they were seen from below as birds. He weaved the hand signs for the jutsu that had won him victory in the second phase of the exam. Ash release: Brave Brid! Ash seeped from his wrist and circled around him and Hinoishi before forming into 5 birds. Go ahead and get on one of these. I assume we're getting close to the tribe now. We'll go to the water from above and also survey the valley. Yusuke straddled one of the birds and would wait for Hinoishi to do the same. I didn't want to use this jutsu before because I can't maintain it indefinitely and it is one of my strongest, but I think now is the time. He smirked a bit hoping Hinoishi wouldn't hold it against him that he kept this transportation method from him.  He kept his fingers crossed, a requirement of the technique, and had the birds carry them into the sky about 25 meters from their original height. The air was even thinner than it was at that peak, but luckily the two had been acclimating to the mountain air. Keep your eyes peeled for anything. They are likely better than mine from this height. Yusuke would hope he could rely on Hinoishi's perception, but that didn't stop him form keeping an eye out as well.

WC:730
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44500

clan of the craggy peaks Empty Re: clan of the craggy peaks

Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:00 pm
Hinoishi was unfamiliar with the mountain village since sunagakure was all he physically knew. His father was a vagabond shinobi who had taught Hinoishi of the world around him. Hino kept an eye out looking for signs of life. Hinoishi noticed how Yusuke was very sure of himself. He seemed as though he knew what he was doing and that every move he made was a calculated decision. It was admirable, “Is this what I lacked” Hinoishi thought to himself. Hinoishi listened to Yusuke whenever he spoke,”For reconnaissance I assume my...abilities will come of use, I'll stay alert”. Hino would do his best to make the best decisions when Yusuke Identified the water source Hinoishi felt alerted. “Yusuke, I find it in our best interest to proceed with caution. Yusuke seemed to do this automatically and continued surveying the area. Hinoishi listened to Yusuke as he created the ash release birds. “Ahhhh, nicely done Yusuke, this will make things a lot easier for me”. Hinoishi boarded the bird and said, “Will do!” in response to yusuke at the same moment Hinoishi activated the sharingan with the blink of his eye. Hinoishi looked ahead with his scarlet red eyes.

“They definitely are now!” Hinoishi spoke in regards to yusuke’s previous comment because he had just activated the sharingan. As the two soared through the sky just 25 meters high audible noises could be heard. Hinoishi looked around and signaled Yusuke with a comment,”I can hear the noise picking up. I’ll keep a lookout”. Hinoishi kept noticing signs of life with trails and some cut up foliage then out of the corner of his eye Hinoishi noticed a small speck of blue, it was a chakra signature. “Yusuke! Chakra signature, far right lets get higher follow me”. Hinoishi makes a slow turn to the right, shifting his weight to the right hoping to make the bird turn. Hinoishi tries to go 5 meters higher so he is now 30 meters high and assumes Yusuke follows suit. Hinoishi see’s multiple chakra signature’s now and goes slower. Hinoishi analyzes their movements and comes to a conclusion. He updates Yusuke on what he sees, “I see thirty six chakra signatures, six of them are small and seem to be running away from a large herd of larger chakra signatures of them are larger and they seem to be hostile towards the other six. I believe it may be the clan hunting a pack of wild animals gone wrong, maybe some boar native to the area since we’ve seen some along the way. The clansmen aren’t doing too good though, we absolutely need to step in!”. 

By this point Hinoishi and Yusuke are close enough where they can physically see the fight between the boars and the clansmen occuring around one hundred meters away. It would seem Hinoishi was horribly wrong in some cases. It was many clan younglings who were being chased by a massive horde of boars. The younglings were traveling at a speed of twenty and were around fifty meters in front of the boars but that gap was quickly closing. Hinoishi would tell Yusuke the plan as quickly as humanly possible, ”Yusuke! Here’s the plan! You’ll send me down to the ground next to the kids so I can make physical contact with the ground. I’ll shelter them with earth style then while I'm doing that you can use a fire style attack coming from the opposite direction from which the kids are going. After I secure the kids I’ll use wind style to back you up! Let’s Go!”

Hinoishi quickly jumped into action; he would hopefully fly down straight towards the younglings and said,”I am here to help you! All of you trust me and stop running on the count of three!” Hinoishi weaved hand signs in both hands as fast as he could while yelling out to Yusuke,”On my mark!”First he weaved tiger, boar, snake, dragon in his right hand. Hino got up close to the younglings and got as close to the ground while flying as possible.”One!” Hinoishi stuck his hand out reaching for the ground,”Two!” Hinoishi finished the hand seals and put his fingers in the hand seal of confrontation and touched the ground dragging his two fingers across the mountain's surface as he flew at high speeds,”Three!” At that final command the younglings ducked and fell rolling due to the speed at which they were running. Luckily Hinoishi had erected a Rock shelter in front of the younglings to catch them as they rolled. The shelter closed and would protect the younglings for what would come next. Hinoishi had just finished his left handed hand signs which were Ram, Ox, Boar, Ram all in one hand. In an instant a tornado like orb forms and creates a colossal amount of pressure in a small space then Hinoishi extends his hand like iron man as the orb expands into a massive blast surging towards the boars pushing all that is in it’s path Hinoishi hoping that Yusuke was able to pull of his fire release jutsu in time.

wc-860
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen

Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:34 pm
As the two soared through the air, Hinoishi barked what seemed like an order. "Funny of you to try to command me when you can't even control your bird." Yusuke noticed that Hinoishi tried to lean to control it but his strength and weight couldn't do anything to the brave bird jutsu. Regardless of how Yusuke might of felt about orders coming from Hinoishi he made the bird move as the red head wanted and followed him. The birds agile movement made it clear to Hinoishi what was going on. There were young humans being chased by a heard of angry boar. And these boar were different than your average pig. They were huge. It seemed that there were few animals on the mountain, but these boars rpoved otherwise to Yusuke. He was going to ponder where the majority of the animals had been hiding, but there was no time. The two could see the clansmen and if they didn't step in the worst may come to pass. Hinoishi wanted to go down and Yusuke let him do it. He seemed to think they needed to rush in to save them. Yusuke might have opposed but Hinoishi was bearing down on the bird so hard he made it seem like he was going to fall off of it. "Be careful! I'll handle the boars" Yusuke responded to Hinoishi as he let the bird dive towards the ground at it's maximum speed.

As the Hinoshi was diving and hopefully protecting the young clansmen, Yusuke decided he would take additional measures. A stampede of large, but mundane animals where pretty much nothing to shinobi. As he got within 25 meters of the ground Yusuke created a large swamp starting about 2 meters from where Hinoishi would land leaving him enough room to shield the people. With the one hand he had free he would execute Hinoishi's design. He was certain his underworld swamp would stop the boars in their tracks and it seemed like he was right. The boars charge came to an abrupt halt all thirty of them getting caught in the quicksand like substance. Still Yusuke weaved the signs Rat, Dog, Tiger, Rat. and released a dwarf fireball that collided with Hinoishi's jutsu. The resulting firestorm burnt the pigs to a crisp. Squeals of pain could be heard from the swamp giving it the real aesthetic of a swamp from hell itself. 

As the pigs were turned to bacon, Yusuke landed and released his father's prized jutsu before walking over to Hinoishi and placing a hand on his shoulder. Next time let's make a decision together. There where other options that were less chakra intensive than this and safer for the kids. Then in a whisper he let Hinoshi in on his thoughts. We could have made them even more indebted if we raised the stakes before stepping in. Now they didn't even see our abilities. We will use these kids as a way to negotiate Sunagakure's position, but from now on I want you to follow my lead. Yusuke pulled back on Hinoishi's shoulder and stepped forward to the childern's shelter. Let them out Hino-kun! He called expected Hinoishi to follow the order.

Yusuke would then get down on the kid's level so that he would appear less threatening. Hey there kids! He gave a light wave and a bright smile. We happened to be travel through here and saw that you were in trouble, hope it was okay that we stepped in... Yusuke said looking over the group of 6. there were two girls and 4 boys. One girl with lighter hair and freckles seemed unarmed, and clung to the other girl a dark haired girl armed with a bow and arrow. The girl's long dark hair stood out, but so did her clothes while the majority of the kids wore hemp clothes with little to no color, the dark haired girl wore a orange colored kinomo with a flower pattern. She's the one I'll need to woe then... Yusuke noted that two of the boys carried bows and the other two spears. All of the boys had a light brown hair color. One had long hair tied up into t ponytail, two look identical with very spike and unkept hair, and the last one had a shoulder length style with a dark streak in it. This last boy looked the most on edge almost glaring and grimacing at Yusuke. They were all around his age if not a bit younger. He would guess 12 for the girls and around 10 or so for the boys. I am Yusuke Sarutobi, and my friend there is Hinoishi Uchiha. He would offer his hand to the young lady with black hair. May I know your name young miss? Yusuke gave her a wink eliciting a blush. 

All of the kids made their way to their feet. I am Shiraishi, and we are members of the Yama clan. WE were on a hunt for food when we were surprised by a stampede of boars. Thank you both for helping us. She spoke a little bit nicer than expected, but she was still a bit more rugged than the princess of the sand Sumiko in her speech. She would introduce her hunting party before seeing the boar behind them charred and stuck in a swamp of dark ooze. D-Did you do that Yusuke-dono Yusuke could tell that she was scared by the way that she spoke, he wanted to show their strength, but not scare them too much. Yusuke made a small hand movement and reverted the earth from a swap to a flat physical land pushing up all the boars that had sunk back to the surface. 

Hinoishi heaped a bit, but we did kill the boar yes. We can take a few back with us to your clan, if you would be so kind as to show us the way Shiraishi? Yusuke asked with a polite, but theatrical bow. This made the two girls giggle a little and the twin boys snicker. The other two seemed weary, but they were also afraid. That would work in their favor. I would be glad for your help taking back such large animals would feed our clan for a long time, but may I ask you what are you doin gin this country. We almost never get visitors. Shiraishi's eyes were sharp. Yusuke was hyper aware of all the little movements she made clutching her bow and the glint in her eye. She didn't want to lead such powerful people back to thier clan with nothing to go on. Yusuke could tell she was being brave, but she was also shaking just a little bit. 

We are shinobi from the village hidden in the sand, and were heard rumors of a clan in these mountains. We are interested in frieldly relations with our neighbors. As such we were sent as envoys to conteact this mysterious clan. We are expected back of course, Lady Shiraishi~ Yusuke let them know they were strong and that they were not alone all in one fowl swoop. He also let them have a way out. If they took they to the clan theyt would at least have more help to take them out and if they tried to fight here and somehow managed to win then there would be more of them coming. Yusuke knew that in this situation a logical person would select to take them to the clan, and so he wasn't suprised when Shiraishi agreed. 

Shinobi? From such a large village as well.. then Yusuke-dono please allow us to show you to our village my father will want to speak with you. She bowed and then nodded to her friends. They all took out rope and began to prepare the boar for transport. Yusuke new that 30 boar would be very hard to carry, so he would summon an ally as a cover for helping with the boar. He weaved the signs for the summoning Jutsu and placed his hand on the ground. In a puff of smoke a giant Gorilla looking ape appeared with Yusuke on his shoulders. Enma I am on an important mission! Please help me carry these boar I will let you fight their leader later. Yusuke announced to the giant ape. He didn't watch anyone else's reaction, but he knew they would be surprised. Enma's brow furrowed as he looked around to the boar dead and charred. You better not be lying brat! He howled as he started to stack the boars he could carry. And that's that to the village.... 

After the boars were prepared the group followed the kids' lead to the clan Yusuke atop Enma with Shiraishi next to him and Hinoishi and the rest of the kids walking on the ground below.

WC:1476
TWC:2,206
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:41 pm
Hinoishi watched Yusuke’s calm and didn’t find it appropriate, Hinoishi thought that letting anyone die on his watch would be disgraceful and for yusuke to be so nonchalant about it put Hino off a little, Hinoishi made sure the kids were okay first though.”Are you kids alright?” Hinoishi took down the shelter and let Yusuke do most of the talking Hinoishi deactivated his sharingan and made sure to whisper to yusuke important information.”If we need too, I can place them under genjutsu to make them more compliant,worst case scenario” Hinoishi listened to what yusuke said and moved proactively by rounding up the cooked boar so they could take them back to the clan village. Hinoishi was relieved when Yusuke summoned Enma so that the transportation was made a lot easier. “Thank you Enma for helping us out”. Hinoishi just continued walking.

Hinoishi noticed Shiraishi’s apprehensiveness and knew he would have to tread carefully when speaking to her.”Well Lady Shiraishi, what made a group of younglings like you decide to go hunting? For boar no less?” Hinoishi would question shiraishi unbenounced to him. She would have a difficult time expressing her motives, but she quickly came around after understanding the situation and giving a deep breath.” Well, our clan is falling under difficult times and my father has been less and less lenient with my social activities so I thought that if I could restore our food supply by myself he would become more lenient and I will have proved myself, It’s unfortunate that I wasn’t able to complete the task but at least we will have food in our bellies and no one was hurt!” Shiraishi seemed to be more cheerful now and this would prove helpful when they needed to speak to shiraishi’s father, the clan head.

As they kept walking the road to the clan village seemed to show itself with worn rock that seemed to have been walked upon over long periods of time.”Are we getting closer?” Hinoishi asked patiently, since they had been going uphill for quite some time.”Actually,...we’re already here…” at the apex of the mountain revealed a large canyon where a modestly sized village was kept with small earthen huts and some building that were all more primitive then Sunagakure currently was. Immediately there were villagers who saw the younglings and sand village shinobi and sprinted towards them. They grabbed bows and spears and surrounded the group. From the large commotion a split from the back seemed to form. A man broke through the group and seemed to have held authority over those among the relatively small village. Hinoishi stepped forward and bowed,”Hail and well met, we are shinobi from sunagakure, the village hidden in the wind, I am Hinoishi And this is my comrade Yusuke Sarutobi. We were sent here to build strong bonds and good relations with neighboring villages and we just so happened to stumble upon this group of younglings about to be trampled by…” Shiraishi stepped in abruptly”BOARS! At least thirty of them were only feet away from us when these incredible sand shinobi jumped into action and protected us all while cooking the boars and helping us bring them here!”. 

Shiraishi was out of breath from the large winded sentence and adrenaline from the memory of what had happened,”Thank you Shiraishi,now as I was saying I would like to request a parlay with your clan head so that we may discuss diplomatic affairs”. The man speaks up.”We are the Yama clan and I am the clan head Atsushi Yama. It means a lot that Sunagakure has put resources towards diplomatic affairs with such a small clan such as us. Thank you for saving my daughter and their merry band of younglings, haha, let us speak in my chambers”. Hinoishi quickly steps in, “Thank you Mr.Atsushi but my comrade Yusuke is much more equipped with this sort of thing. I'll just stay in the village and get accustomed with your people.” Hinoishi stands tall and leans over to yusuke, I trust you’ll take are of him, I'll survey the area” Hinoishi smiles to yusuke and the clan head and walks off with the clan’s butcher to help unload the Boar’s so they can have a feast to celebrate the joining of the two villages. “Thankyou Enma-san but i’ll help the butcher out from here”. Hinoishi walks off with a large trolley along with the butcher and a small mountain of Boar’s in the trolley.

“Well thank you Mr. Hinoishi, we haven't had this much meat in a while, it was getting kind of scary”. The middle aged butcher laughs off his comment but ends with some distressed chuckles.`That is incredibly unfortunate, I’ll tell you what,...if Mr.Atsushi and Yusuke play nice then Suna will definitely be more than happy to help the Yama clan out.”Oh wow!, that would be a great help, that mighty kind of you guys” quickly one of the very young apprentices of the butcher runs from the cart towards Yusuke and Mr.Atsushi, He sprints towards Mr.Atsushi and tells him what Hinoishi had said. Mr. Atsushi stopped and looked at Hinoishi and Yusuke and seemed to be more inviting towards Yusuke.Hinoishi continues helping the Butcher and his apprentices.

wc-890
twc-1750
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen

Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:58 pm
The villager's jumpiness at their arrival at the canyon village was expected, but so was Shiraishi's intervention. As expected, she is related to a leader of sorts. Yusuke was happy they had an in to help make the negotiations go smoother at this point he had already been thinking of what he wanted out of the upcoming conversation, what would be best for the village. He knew that mountain country was relatively uncharted. I would be best to get a map of the area and a proper route to the village for future use. The village hidden in the sand also wanted to ally themselves with this small clan. That did in fact assume that they were the only clan in the country. Yusuke would need to find out about their possible neighbors. Assuming that they were the only clan in this country then he would want to set up friendly relations. It seemed that their actions had paved the way for that to come to fruition. 

I may be acting in an official capacity, but the terms of the arrangement should be left up to greater minds than me... Yusuke decided that he would need to maneuver this integration into getting a representative to follow them to the hidden sand village. He would need to know what they would want and what Suna could provide. Hunting is important and the land is barren, so food might be a problem. They could be interested in getting that from our village... As he looked around from the top of Enma's shoulder, he noticed the village's lack of technology. They used spears and bows not crossbows. Their metal was not well refined, but there was a lot of it around. In the distance he could see pickaxes lining what seemed to be a blacksmith's shop. We certainly have a lot to offer them... Yusuke nodded as he descended the ape's shoulder. 

Yes, I'll be handling our conversation. Hopefully it won't take us too long to come to an agreement about how to proceed. Yusuke gave a thumbs up and proceed to follow the clan head Atsushi. As he started to follow he remembered he need to release Enma. Yes, thank you Enma! next time I call you it will be time to fight. Yusuke released the summoning resulting in a few gasp and a large puff of smoke. He then turned to Hinoishi. Meet me back here in two hours... He then whispered If I'm not here find me. Then he began walking once again. He followed Atsushi along a barren stone path that lead to the end of the canyon. There was a stone building even larger than that of any he'd seen.

Please come inside, Yusuke-dono Yusuke took a deep breathe as he followed the man and Shiraishi inside. Here goes nothing...

After about and hour and and a half Yusuke exited the clan heads dwelling. Perfect! As a result of their meeting, The Yama clan would provide them with a map and a representative to conduct talks in Sunagakure. They were amenable to an alliance upon hearing Shiraishi's account of the boar attack, and Yusuke mentioning that food and metal working techniques were plentiful in the village hidden in the sand. The Yama clan provided Yusuke with a map of their region and a path into and out of the land leading to haven country and to wind country. This would make the trip back much smoother than before. They would leave tomorrow. Of course, Yusuke and Hinoishi would be charged with keeping the representatives safe from harm on the path to the village. All that was left was for Yusuke to wait for Hinoishi. Once he arrived he would explain what was to happen and they would head in for the night. He would also want to hear what Hinoishi was up to in the past few hours. He was starting to think that Hinoishi made the right call stepping into to save the kids immediately. 

WC:681
TWC:2887
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:45 pm
Hinoishi was glad he could help the butcher and after he helped with loading all of the boar’s into the butcher’s shop Hinoishi would help the front of house. The butcher shop also doubles as a deli and small restaurant situation. The butcher master was named Arata, arata was a big man with a big heart to match. He had many apprentices, many of which were younger than Hinoishi. Unfortunately they were to incompitent to run the front of the small restaurant. Hinoishi would help Arata out and do this as a service to show off a little bit to the locals and drive forward the want to be part of suna.Hinoishi is in the back of the shop with Arata,”Arata-san, thank you for allowing me to help but wince there are so many boar’s here I would like to run the front of the restaurant”. Arata pauses then looks at Hinoishi,”I would love it if you could do that but you don't seem to have any cutting and I don't have anything to lend you since I'm going to need all of my blades here”. Hinoishi begins walking to the doorway to the front of the house,”I’ll handle that '' Hinoishi turns around and enters the open kitchen. Immediately there are customers who are very skeptical of Hinoishi’s abilities since it is obvious that he has no equipment on hand besides kunai and shuriken which definitely wouldn’t do the job. 

A woman walks over to the kitchen bar looking entitled(she looks like a karen). Hinoishi prepares for a strong attitude from the woman,”Hey! You! Why are you in the kitchen ?! you have no equipment!” Hinoishi understanding only slightly the ladies confusion says,”Hello there miss, I am here in place of master Arata due to the large import of boars that we brought after saving Mr.Atsushi’s daughter, I assure you that I am more than capable of putting together anything you ask of in this kitchen”. Hinoishi speaks with a calm demeanor. “Fine! I would like a Dragon Salmon Filet!” Hinoishi was caught in awe by the ladies request since it was a butcher kitchen and not a fishmongers kitchen but out of spite Hinoishi felt it was necessary to do as she asked perfectly which was the only way he would win. “Of Course madam but here in our kitchen and in the mountains I don't believe we have such delicacies”. Hinoishi continues in his calm demeanor. “Well isn’t it your lucky day we have some right here!” The lady pulls out a large fish half her size and puts it gently on the table for this species of fish is extremely sensitive even when dead the body's natural defenses will cause its insides to explode into useless scraps. Hinoishi brings the large fish down from the top of the counter to the butcher block.

He examines the spices around him, they are all for meats, he grapes mainly citrus ingredients and coats a plate in hints of lime, lemon and orange squeezes. Hinoishi complets the plate and everything to dress the plate is complete. The final part is to filet the fish.”Haha! As you know only the top fishmongers in the world are able to do this and they are all high ranking shinobi swordsmen, so good luck with that! And you don't even have knives to filet with, your shinobi knives do you no good here!” The lady turns in an early victory with an irksome grin. Hinoishi claps his hands together and looks down, he moves them around as if meshing them together and slaps his hand down on the butcher block beside the fish. From the block Hinoishi lifts his hand and following in suit comes the punio of a katana then a hilt then the tsuba, then eventually a full katana emerges from the butcher block.

”Uramasa!”Hinoishi unsheathes the blade as the lady looks in awe as hinoishi perfectly with one cut filet the fish down the center stomach and aligns the thick sashimi in a beautiful pattern on the plate. Hinoishi serves the plate and sheathes Uramasa and puts it in his katana belt. The lady stares in awe and disbelief as she runs away out of sheer embarrassment. Hinoishi had left some sashimi filet’s out of the dish since there was an abundance and made an entire second plate with it. Hino brings both plates to Arata and says,”Arata, I don't know what happened but i had to make sashimi and this plate is for you, but this one is for a customer, it’s dragon salmon so it should taste pretty good” Hinoishi walks out of the shop leaving a worked arata in confusion of how he was able to filet a fish and how he had just “procured a katana. Arata did not mind it though.” Before Hinoishi could leave, Arata speaks up.”Thankyou Hinoishi-kun, there are spare beds behind the shop if you would like to stay the night with your friend”. Hinoishi very appreciative says, “Thank you Arata I think i’ll take you up on that offer”.

Hinoishi walked off towards where Yusuke wanted to return and said,”It’s been a long day I’ll tell you what happened in simplest form, I turned into a fishmonger made sashimi so good a customer left, I think we will be in good spirits with the people her since Arata has such influence and now I have good relations with him. There are spare beds behind the butcher shep in a small hut, Arata has invited us to sleep there. I think we should so we can rest up and be prepared to protect for the journey. Hinoishi walks to the sheds assuming yusukes will follow. Hinoishi when finally in the shed lays down on the bed and puts his jacket behind him as a pillow, Hinoishi keeps uramasa attached to his belt and sleeps with it not minding the fact that he can only sleep facing left.

When Hinoishi and Yusuke awake Hinoishi puts his jacket on and escorts the clansmen along with Yusuke to the clan village gates. The clan goes to send the four of them off. Hinoishi waves back to the villagers and smiles knowing he has made allies on this mission. Hinoishi knew his role was more on the backside but his role did in fact make an impact in the shadows. The group traveled to Sunagakure.

wc-1080
twc-2,830
[Exiting to wind country, will make claims later]
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen

Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:45 pm
After sleeping in the place Hinoishi had arranged, Yusuke woke up bright and early. He felt good to sleep somewhere with a roof for once. Yusuke counted his tools and prepared for the journey back to his home. It'll be nice to get back. I've still got lots to do at home! Yusuke was excited to return. He still didn't know if he would make chunin but he would at least have completed the mission for the villages sake, and that was a prize in its own way.

Yusuke followed Hinoishi's lead to the gate where they were to meet the representative and a single retainer that would come with them. At this gate they were accompanied by not only a middle aged man by the name Gierou, but also Shiraishi. A pleasure to travel with you two~ Yusuke gave a gentle wave to greet them. behind them was the rest of the village come to send them off. After Atsushi bid them fair well, Yusuke made a promise. We'll be sure to get your daughter to the hidden sand village safely and they'll both be back before you know it with good news. Yusuke gave a thumbs up to the whole village he noticed Shirai was a a little red, but she managed to maintain composure, and wave to the village, her clan, her family before turning to follow Yusuke and Hinoishi beyond the village gates.

Alright next stop, Wind Country!

exiting 
traveling to suna 

wc:246
TWC:3133

all words towards engen:the enigma with 25% discount 3000/3000
will claim mission rewards upon return thread
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats