Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sharknado 7: WAIT!  WHY ON NRPG!? Empty Sharknado 7: WAIT! WHY ON NRPG!?

Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:25 pm
Missions:

'Hmmmmmm?'

The Kunochi slowly started to open her eyes to see the sun blaring down into her through her reading glasses. The Kunochi would slowly start to sit up realizing that she had fallen asleep while adrift in the ocean a couple of dozen of yards off the coast. Looking up and around, the Kunochi could tell she had drifted a good bit since falling asleep on her water floatie.

Hikari wore a simple onesie swimsuit with a white front and back, with the sides being a different type of fabric that was black in coloration. The one piece swimsuit lacked a back, and rode up high on her thighs to the point it was showing off her hips. Most of her makeup had been washed off through a mixture of sweat and salt water. That being said, the Kunochi's singular contact hiding her byakugan from any onlookers was still in place. Being in the ocean, she wore no shoes, specifically no flipflops that were either pink or green. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail that fell down into the water as she laid back.

Hikari's Swimwear:

Looking around, the Kunochi saw that there were dozens of people on the beach itself, but probably less than half of that in the water itself. Looking in the water, Hikari realized she had seen practically no sea life since coming to the beach. In the books the woman had read, she always heard that smaller fish would often rest near the sandy beaches as a protection from larger predators. Of course no animal on the lower end of the food chain would want to approach to closely to where a large number of humas were, but still, the Akari would have expected to see at least a some wild life after a few days after arriving on Mikadzuki Beach, but nothing so far.

Wanting to go back inland to get some water and reapply her sunscreen, the Kunochi would start to paddle on floatie and make her way back towards the sandy shore.

WC: 351
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Sharknado 7: WAIT!  WHY ON NRPG!? Empty Re: Sharknado 7: WAIT! WHY ON NRPG!?

Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:30 pm
Akaboshi would be drawing quite the attention, the Nova Commander having fun playing with both Aiden and Hedwig as the three of them were engaged in an improvised game while finding themselves in the cool water. A relaxing beach day, exactly what he needed after a lot of things happened back in Hoshigakure. No longer residing in the village but with Mikadzuki Beach as his location, the redhead prepared to launch another attack. "Catch!". Throwing the volleyball up in the air before smacking it in the direction of his dragons, he wondered if the two brothers would be able to deal with their summoner. 

After some time passed, the three of them were suddenly joined by one of the locals. "Hm? Shark hunting? Like a loan shark or an actual one?". Aiden and Hedwig started snickering in the background, making fun of Akaboshi's awful pun. Putting his unsuccessful joke aside, he continued to listen to the man's story. From what he was told, and for as far as any of it was true, there had been a string of disappearances and reports of a massive 35-foot shark swimming close to the shores terrorizing Mikadzuki Beach. "I see. And why exactly have they not closed the beach yet if that's the case?". It seemed a bit strange that visitors were still allowed when a predator of the sea might have been responsible for the disappearance of multiple people. 

In the meantime his attention shifted to somewhere in the distance, a blonde woman paddling on a floatie as she made her way to the shore. "What happened to your black bikini?" Akaboshi joked as Hikari finally approached them and joined the others at their position. Handing over her sunscreen he quickly explained the situation to the kunoichi. "So, what do you think? Should we go shark hunting or do you want to go back to your floatie?". He would leave the decision to her, whether they'd continue enjoying the sun or investigate the disappearances was up to Hikari. 

(WC: 336)
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:11 pm
While the two older ones were having their fun out by the shores of the beach, Ryumi had other plans in store. The satisfying crash of the waves behind her as both of her feet were planted right on that of a Purple and black surfboard that had been in stock. The satisfying feeling of the warm sun beating down on her head and the one piece swimsuit that she was wearing while she was riding along the waves. She just wished that Lloyd was here to witness her finally being able to let go for a bit. She loved the feeling of the blue and white suit that was meant for surfing. Clinging to her skin as she didn’t feel any pain from her arms, having taken off most of the bandages as a result of the soothing feeling of the waves Black and red goggles covered her eyes to make sure that she could see if she were eventually wiped out as a result. Her black hair waving back in the wind from the speed that she was riding the surfboard. She didn’t even feel a sting when the water would end up getting on her while surfing along the waves of Mikadzuki beach.

Ryumi's beach attire:
Yet there was something that Ryumi had not noticed yet, she hadn’t heard the stories about people disappearing on the beach. As a result she had no idea about the shark that was currently in the water. Seemingly lying in wait for someone to approach and eventually become its victim as a result. The scarred girl slowly squatted in order to speed up along the waves. Her feet were sticking to the board as she felt she was losing balance slightly. Her arms slightly flailed as she tried to steer the board away from the waves now. Believing that they were becoming just a bit too rough for her inexperienced ass to try and ride. Yet she was still a good few meters away from the water. Not knowing that there was a shark around certainly didn’t make things better for the girl who’s arms constantly had blood pumping through them. She’d be natural shark bait at this point.

WC:365
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:47 pm
Youta would be at the beach and would just be relaxing in the water. He would just be floating around in the water. He was wearing a white swim shirt and some yellow swimming trunks and had his bands with seals on them. Just in case he knew they were waterproof and he always wanted to be prepared . He would be floating till he saw that everyone was starting to get out of the water. So Youta would just follow and head up the beach to see what in the world was going on. He was very curious as to what was going on. He was looking around to see what was going on.

He would see a woman that he swore he recognized but he could not be sure. So he would activate Meigan and see that it was that same element Hikari always used. So he inferred that it was her so he would start walking up to her and a man.  She was talking to a man who once he got closer he would recognize as Akaboshi, the leader of the NOVA.  He would walk up and bow respectfully to each of them  “Hello Hikari, hello Akaboshi, long time no see right? Do you Guys know why everyone is getting out of the water? I mean what is it? Sharks? Please do not say it is sharks! It is sharks right?”  He would then turn around and start saying “Mother fucker I wanted one relaxing day at the beach. Was that too much to ask for? I guess so.” He would then remember the spring dimension and how hikari reacted last time he cursed and he would say “I am sorry, I did not mean it.” He would then just lean his head and say “Get it over with.”

He would then continue “So what’s the plan boss man?” He would then see someone coming down the beach.  He would recognize the young lady in the water as Ryumi “Hey Ryumi, you trying to be eaten today?”

WC 340
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:49 pm
As the kunoichi arrived on shore, it wouldn't take long for her to relocate her group and be handed her sunscreen. "Thanks." The Kunoichi would say simply, placng some of the gel on her hand and reaplining it to her shoulders where the most amount of sun would hit.

As Akaboshi would joke about the black bikini, the Akari would look back over to the Nova Commander. "Har Har... I can't be wearing the same thing for multiple days straight like a cartoon character or something."

Right before the Nova Operative started to discuss the possibility of going shark hunting Youta would walk up to the two and start talking "Hello again Youta, great to see you doing well." The girl would smile at the boy until he swore. A twitch could appear to have formed over the Akari's Brow. "Language Youta." The Akari would say before she would turn over to the Nova Opperative. "Do you allow all your soldiers to swear so much? Hogokage Snow was pretty harsh on that, and I'm known for that time I made Oroakana run 100 laps around the ninja academy that one time for dropping the d- word before."

When the Nova Commander would speak up about the shark hunting and would ask about what Hikari wanted to do, the answer was no brainer. "I mean, floatie obviously." She would say holding up the water toy and giving the toy a big hug as if she didn't want to let go of it. "This is the first real vacation I have had in like.... 4 years or something. But I don't know... if the shark made its way inland other people might get hurt. Also, I don't know if I could sleep well knowing a shark might bite me at any time. So I guess we can mop this up and get back to floatie time."

The Akari would look around for a moment, and see a group of men with harpoons getting onto a ship, pretty obviously about to go hunting for the sharks. "Well, what do you all think? We could grab a ride with them, or we could just fly out there. I'm assuming we all have some ability to do that, but if we do we might be tired when it comes to actually finding the shark."

WC: 398

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:01 pm
The Red Nova smiled upon hearing Hikari's remark. "I guess we now know what's in your suitcase, although you'd make a fine cartoon character". Before the two of them could discuss how they would handle the situation another familiar face decided to show up and join the kunoichi and Nova Commander's conversation. "Hello Youta, all is well. Just making sure this one has enough clothes to wear during her holiday" he said while pointing at Hikari, continuing to tease her. Akaboshi watched as the blonde greeted the boy in return, a slight annoyance taking over the woman as she picked up on him cursing. "Well he's not mine. But I do believe he's part of Team Spring, so perhaps his sensei might have something to say about his language". He listened as she spoke about the former Hogokage Snow and how she had Orokana run a hundred laps after using the d-word. "Ah yes, donut. I suppose we can always have Youta swim a couple of miles". All jokes aside, it was time they discussed how to move forward.

If it was up to Hikari the choice would be simple. "I bet you'd take that floatie with you to bed if you could". Now that the kunoichi finally had some time off she wanted to enjoy her vacation to the fullest. After thinking it over, the female Namikaze realized the importance of dealing with the situation first, worried the rumors might turn out to be true. "I heard a black bikini works as a red flag for sharks. Once they see one .." Akaboshi teased her once more. Upon noticing a group of men armed with harpoons getting on a ship she suggested following their example, either by joining them on the ship or by flying out. "I'm not sure we can trust them, they could be complete amateurs for all we know. I don't mind having to fly, but I'll leave it up to you guys". In the meantime he had picked up on the presence of an individual swimming in the distance, a girl going by the name of Ryumi as she was so identified by Youta. "Is she not aware of the shark that could be dangerously close to her?". Whether the rumors might turn out to be true or not, it wasn't exactly safe out there. Once they agreed on how to proceed further, Akaboshi prepared to act accordingly, either by boarding the ship or spreading his wings. 

(WC: 411, TWC: 747)
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:09 pm
It seemed Ryumi was only just getting awareness over the fact that it seemed something was about to be hunted. Judging from the harpoon wielding fishermen who seemingly were coming close to her. She was unsure as to what they were hunting around this time of day. Maybe there were Sea monsters inside of this dimension? Her surfing however was cut short by how still the water felt now. Where were all of the waves, where the hell were all of the other fishes that she remembered seeing inside of the waves. She felt… Something was close to her, something massive was indeed coming near her as a result of her arms. As without warning she felt something try to push up on her surfboard and catapult it with their own strength. The water sloshing and opening up to reveal just what the people of this place were even trying to hunt. And it seemed that the muscle bound girl was going to be used as the literal bait in this sense. The shark seemingly had its eyes on her and desperately had attempted to gobble her up with one whole bite.

Ryumi however landed in the water rather safely due to her own strength and water walking not really being much of an issue now that she had somewhat decent chakra control with her. The beautiful waters edge softly swimming around her as the shark’s fin could be seen rushing towards her. Yet Ryumi was faster, easily able to run around the massive beast with ease before attempting something rather profound. Her eyes glinting at the opportunity of a lifetime, she waited just for the shark to jump up at her again when it was about twenty meters away before dashing to the side right as it tried to come at her. Leading to her being to its side before grabbing onto the leathery beast. She was actually going to ride the massive beast. Grabbing onto it’s dorsal fin without much issue as the shark was trying it’s best to get Ryumi off of it. Jumping and flapping around the ocean while the band of hunters watched in surprise and shock as she was riding the shark. However it was how she was trying to keep it in check for the most part. Going as far as to punch the thing when it had tried to get her underneath the waters edge. Ryumi seemingly was either really brave, or really stupid depending on who saw her. Yet she was trying to actually lead the shark towards where the fishermen now were. Hopeful that they were going to at least try and actually hunt the beast itself.

“I know I could just punch it to death… But honestly, this is much more fun than just beating it to death at least.”

Turning her attention over by the shore. She could make out at least Youta near the shoreline. Followed by someone who she had never seen before, a woman who’s bright blonde hair was very similar to that of the sun. Along with Nova's own captain… Akaboshi. Well she just looked very dumb in front of someone who probably was wondering if the girl was insane or plain idiotic. Yet she still focused on wrangling in the shark, still holding onto its dorsal fin like that of a moving stick.

Would this count as animal abuse? She genuinely hoped it wasn’t.

WC:571
TWC:936
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:34 pm
Akaboshi would comment on Hikari’s bikini and Youta would say “I feel like there is a history here that I do not care about.” After greeting them and talking and saying a curse word Youta would apologize to Hikari for his language. But he would continue. “Why sharks? I just wanted a day on the beautiful beach. You know relax, look at the beautiful weather, the ocean, the beautiful people” he would nudge akaboshi “but no it had to be big ole sharks ruining my vacation on purpose too I bet. I would like to once go to a place and not be attacked but I guess this is the life of a shinobi. Also I do not think there is any reason to get Sebastian involved. He is always so busy you know? It would be rude to disturb him.” He would laugh like it was a joke but then give a look of a little desperation. But then Hikari would be showing off her floaty and Youta would give her the same look you give like a five old who brings something to you that they think is so cool and Youta would say “it is an awesome floaty”.

They were planning there way to get out to the sharks and talked about flying or getting into the boat with some fisherman to which Youta would say “I do not know about you guys but I can’t fly. So it’s either water walking or on a boat for me. But I will do whatever you two think is best.” He would look out and the point saying “Akaboshi I think Ryumi is trying to wrestle a shark” Youta would look closer “a very big as…. Big of a shark I have seen. So I do not know what the plan should be or is but we should probably come up with one sooner rather than later.”

He would then walk towards the water and yell “Ryumi you should probably bring it this way! Before you get yourself killed.” Then he would see the shark kind of throw her off and she would jump right back in it. “Well guys she started something extremely stupid so it’s either let her figure it or do something stupider, more stupid, no i am pretty sure it is stupider but either way I guess it is time to show how stupid the new generation really is. And Ryumi is doing a great job of that. So what is the plan boss man.”

WC420
TWC760

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:46 pm
The Akari assassin would nervously laugh as Akaboshi would bring up how black bikini's were a draw for sharks. While she could tell the Nova was obviously joking, she did personally have a question about if it was or not. In pretty much every cartoon, movie, or book that the girl had read, nearly every first victim had the same attributes. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a black bikini on. Exactly what Hikari had been wearing the other day. Perhaps that was just a general stereo type movies portrayed, but it still made the girl nervous thinking about it. Thank the lord that Hikari was wearing a white one piece today.

Then, being the last person to notice it, Hikari heard the events going on in the water behind her, turning around, the woman saw a young muscular girl, wait.... was she trying to wrestle a shark? She can't do that! NRPG doesn't have Florida so you can't be a Florida man! Silently giving off a prayer of thanks that she wasn't the first one attacked by a shark today, Hikari would focus her chakra and summon two katana swords made of Hikariton from Lux Aterna that would float in the air for a half a second before quickly fireing it off at the shark on reflex. The blades were summoned a distance back behind her, and one would come within about half a meter of Youta as he started to swear, possibly making the boy think he was aiming at him as the blades went sailing through the air and dived into the side of the shark, causing the weapons to embedded themselves into the sharks back half. Normally, the Akari would aim more at the creature's head rather than its lower body in order to possibly get a kill, but with how fast the shark was an the position of the dark haired surfer, Hikari didn't want to risk the possibility of causing some sort of friendly fire, so she aimed at the back half of the creature.

The blades drew blood, but the shark didn't seem overly bothered by it. Maybe just due to its size, the smaller blades that Hikari had sent out couldn't do as much damage. Looking to the girl who was... riding... the shark, Hikari would nervously look over the Nova and the young Shinoku. "Um.... If that didn't work, then I don't know if I can kill that thing without risking hurting the rider." Hikari would nervously explain. The Holy Blades of Hoshigakure was her favorite technique to drop targets without causing any major flashes of light or cause collateral damage. "Any ideas?"

WC: 441

TWC: 1190

Technique used Holy Blades of Hoshigakure (In case anyone wanted to see it) 
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:46 am
In the midst of chaos Akaboshi couldn't help but notice how Hikari would smile nervously, his innocent teasing working better than he originally expected. For a woman who disappeared about two years ago and only returned recently after traveling on her own, a journey far more dangerous than one could imagine, the blonde seemed to be rather gullible, something that made him chuckle a little, the Red Nova hiding a smile behind his hand. Jokes aside, the man's earlier thoughts were confirmed as Youta informed him of a wrestling match between Ryumi and a massive shark, most likely the one from the stories and the cause of the disappearances around Mikadzuki Beach.

The rumors became true, the beast terrorizing the shores finally showing itself as it made its appearance not that far from where they were currently standing. "I don't know if it's stupidity or bravery" Akaboshi spoke aloud, witnessing how the kunoichi was using the shark as a surfing board. Regardless what would be the case, it seemed that the female Namikaze only now realized what was going on as she turned around to face both Ryumi and the animal's direction. With no time to waste and at the exact same time of Youta's swearing, the Akari shinobi summoned two swords made of chakra that would float in the air behind her before she would take aim and eventually shoot them at the shark. 

Her blades went sailing through the air and diving into the side of the shark, causing the weapons to embed themselves into the animal's back half. The water turned red with the predator's blood, the animal not too bothered by the assault most likely due to its massive size protecting it from any damage. It appeared the fight would be a difficult one to win, especially considering they had to make sure to avoid Ryumi getting caught up in any friendly fire. Not leaving everything for Hikari to handle, Akaboshi tossed his volleyball aside as he prepared to step in as well. Not only did they have Ryumi to protect from any harm, they also needed to find a way to deal with the shark, making sure it could no longer harm any more visitors. 

He would take a deep breath, flooding chakra to his eyes before revealing the crimson pattern of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The perfected stage of the renowned dojutsu of his clan, a power he acquired and made his own not that long ago. "And Youta" the Commander would look at the young boy, flashing the unique design that symbolized the fusion of both eyes. "Might I remind you that you're still in the presence of your superior?". Not only did his swearing make the blonde kunoichi uncomfortable and slightly annoyed, the way he acted around Akaboshi could give people the wrong idea. "I'm aware we are in a beach setting, but you will show me respect". Simultaneously with the ending of his sentence, the Red Nova activated one of the Uchiha's most feared techniques.

A gigantic, black humanoid avatar with red touches here and there, completely made of his chakra began to take form, surrounding his body until it reached its final shape. As the extension of his will, the Crimson Uchiha's Susanoo developed into a spectral construct 50 meters tall, Akaboshi himself inside the crystal on top of its head. Dwarfing everyone and everything else on Mikadzuki Beach he would take a moment and let it sink in, such a display of power rarely seen ever before. Majestic wings appeared on the back, seconds before the Red Nova decided to spread them wide and take flight. At that point it would be up to Hikari and Youta to decide what the two of them were going to do, follow behind or simply admire the spectacle taking place in front of them. 

Sharknado 7: WAIT!  WHY ON NRPG!? M4-PXenKQ4PZwJnDTazpmjMcyt8E260B5Y4vkMEp2Dn-y-rtkTx_ah8igdoxMQ_DwyJtCQlx7_pzLBXb2Xl3neXqEfg2qP10HgpmGBZrOp-ZduoNyqXPCyh6fWnc-OHj5YCU9D8nqSHC93LBJb5zrlw

Many a visitor were in awe of what Akaboshi displayed, his Black Susanoo soaring through the sky and making its way towards Ryumi and the massive predator of the sea. The Nova would continue to fly, his afterimage left behind on the water's reflection as he carefully picked out a point. Doing so, the Uchiha formed two simple Kamui Shuriken of chakra in the construct's hands. Keeping the young girl's position in mind, he then launched both shuriken at the shark, aimed at each of its sides. They would pierce the target, inflicting insurmountable damage to both its body and organs. Once more the water turned red, only this time the predator of the sea was unable to overcome or survive the assault.

Akaboshi watched as the lifeless body of the animal simply floated on the water, the terror of Mikadzuki Beach finally coming to an end or so he hoped. He would lower himself, the arm of his Susanoo stretching out to the young girl. "Ryumi, get on". Assuming the kunoichi did as she was told, he would then fly them back to the shore to join the rest of them. 

(WC: 834, TWC: 1581)

Susanoo: Kamui

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum