Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

An Endless number of Pirates!  - Page 2 Empty Re: An Endless number of Pirates!

Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:58 pm
The moment Akabayashi turned to return to the others, Fu would let out a sigh of relief about not being killed, and would follow suit, adhering to her superior’s request to join them. Outside of Akabayashi, the other two individuals were strangers to Fu, so without hesitation, she would introduce herself. “Hi everyone, my name is Fu!” She would say in a chipper manner, with a large grin on her face, not appearing to be threatening in the least bit. “Let me know what I can do to help!”

Fu, also the host of a special dojutsu, did not follow suit and activate her own, but instead, choose to remain on standby, turning her head in every which direction, attempting to locate the bad guys. Fu had a knack for doing the absolute bare minimum when it came to group missions. Despite her lack of valuable involvement, she did her best to look busy, and would occasionally bud into the conversation and reiterate something that someone had already said to make it look like she was trying. “Hey! Is that a pirate ship!” Fu would shout, her right hand over her eyes, blocking out the sun and looking towards the location that Hikari was looking.

Archie had rejoined the group and took a seat behind them, his large body making a thud noise as it hit the sand. Around the same time, Akabayashi would volunteer to fly them over to the pirate ship if needed. At this suggestion, stars began to twinkle in Fu’s eyes at the thought of getting to fly on one of the Nova’s black flying things. “Oh! That sounds like a great idea!" She paused- remembering something, "I can’t fly anymore…” Fu would go from very excited to extremely sad. Her body had gone through a strange change recently and she was unable to use some of the jutsu she could before, such as her Magnetic Flight technique- which sucked because that was one of her absolute favorite jutsu ever. Although she did not physically move, it would feel as though Fu was sinking away from the others, radiating a very low vibe that would potentially become infectious unless stopped. 

WC: 364
TWC: 1056
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:07 pm
Things started to calm down at Mikadzuki Beach, too calm if you asked him. Given the situation there was no reasonable explanation for the silence other than that someone out there was messing with most of the people that gathered around. Barely any reaction to the commotion created by Fu and her bear moments ago, the Hoshigakure shinobi the only ones who seemed to be aware. Where he expected a state of confusion or slight panic, Akaboshi witnessed how no one else appeared to be concerned by the almost collision. Either they were already used to this kind of stuff or something else was going on, and his guess would be the latter.

Hikari was the first to agree, the kunoichi forming the sign of confrontation as she started to scan the area around her trying to detect any irregularities or disturbances. Doing so, the young woman was able to pick up on a potential lead, mentioning how the people around them seemed to have their chakra messed with. "Genjutsu?" the Red Nova voiced, surprised but not really, the arts of illusion one he knew all too well, knowing the things it was capable of. The Commander activated his dojutsu, the crimson pattern of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, the perfected stage of the Uchiha clan's renowned bloodline, revealing itself and scanning Mikadzuki Beach as well.

Through the enhanced vision of his Sharingan, Akaboshi was now able to perceive even the slightest changes, his eyes allowing him to discern the flow in people's chakra and how it had been disturbed, giving him more than enough reason to suspect they were indeed placed under the effects of a Genjutsu. "So it appears" he spoke, agreeing with Hikari. The kunoichi would voice her opinion, pointing at a boat sailing the blue sea, identifying one of the many individuals on board of the ship as the possible culprit who casted the illusionary arts on Mikadzuki Beach. "But why?". However, the reason wasn't what mattered right now, what was more important would be to figure out how to make it stop.

Once the kunoichi had shared her thoughts Akabayashi would speak up, suggesting their group to check and see if the band of pirates was indeed the source and cause of the Genjutsu which had been cast on Mikadzuki Beach. "Most likely they are". Perhaps their aim was to put all of the visitors in a trance, making them unaware of their surroundings before robbing them and returning to their ship unnoticed. Having deactivated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan after noticing the disturbance in the people's chakra flow Akaboshi then considered their options, aware they couldn't just leave things be. The Doctor inquired about their next course of actions, mentioning he could fly them over if need be. 

Fu joined the conversation, appearing rather sad as she mentioned no longer being able to fly. "Now now, no need to feel so down. There's nothing stopping you from learning it again". Hoping the kunoichi would be able to pick herself up again, the Red Nova pondered what to do next in order to solve the predicament the people at Mikadzuki Beach were in. "We have the element of surprise, they'll never expect a group of shinobi among the visitors". There were a couple of paths they could take, the only thing remaining to decide which one would be the most suited for the situation. "However, that doesn't mean we should announce ourselves either". If they wanted to catch whoever was responsible, Akaboshi knew to tread carefully.

He calculated the distance between them and the ship, deducting how long it would take approximately to get there. "If we fly close enough to the water there's a chance they won't see us coming, especially if they are under the impression that everyone here got caught in the Genjutsu". Aware that Hikari had the ability to fly and the fact that Akabayashi suggested flying them there, Akaboshi knew they would have no trouble carrying out the plan. "If everyone agrees the only thing left is to decide who'll take Fu". Perhaps if she witnessed with her own two eyes how the others flew that it would help the kunoichi to regain her own flying abilities once more, enabling her to do the same as well.

(WC: 715, TWC: 1550)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:30 pm
As Fu and Omega started to return to the group, Hikari would look over the woman. "Oh... Nice to meet you Fu! My name is Hikari. It is so nice to meet you!" The girl would respond, an honest cheer in her voice. In her time in Hoshi, the girl could only count on one hand the number of other Hoshi Kunoichi she had met. (Not including a few students, and fresh gennin, many of which would randomly disappear shortly after becoming a Kunoichi.) Come to think of it, she may know more foreign Kunoichi compared to Hoshi ones. 

As the group started talking about their attack on pirate ship, the girl felt chills down her spine. Wow... it had been.... years since the girl had felt like this, a part of a group making a planned attack. Thinking back on it, the last time Hikari had done this was nearly a year before she went MIA, with Valen, the Ragdoll and Kotetsu if memory came to server her correctly. Since her mission in Sunagakure, all of her missions she either did solo, or did with a small team that was more or less a distraction while she did the real work. This was the first time in ages that she was working as an equal with everyone else. 

Looking over at the ship, the girl would continue. "I could probably take Fu if no one else can, but I'll be honest, I'm a bit out of shape and I don't know if I could carry her while flying at full speed. That being said, if no one else can, I physically can. Also, Omeg.... I mean Akab...." The girl would start to speak before getting tongue tied. "I'm sorry, can I just call you Omega while we are all here? I'm horrible with names, and I keep getting you and Akaboshi messed up in my head. Its SOOOO hard." The girl would say, clearing her throat again. "Anyways, Omega knows this pretty well, but its not the best idea to stay close to while I fight due to my fighting style.

With that, Hikari would lower her center of gravity, and start doing some basic stretches, getting ready for what looked like it was about to be a fight while she waited to hear what everyone wanted to do with Fu. 

WC 392

2,062/2,250
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:14 pm
Fu was clueless as ever as she reiterated that there was a pirate ship to the group, then her bear followed them and assumedly took a seat as it plopped down. He did not turn to look, but he assumed the bear was relaxing and getting sand through its fur as if wriggling through the sand in an attempt to dry itself. "Yes it is a pirate ship. One of the pirates is likely using a genjutsu to control these people. Why though isn't very important maybe its to steal from them or take and traffic them, doesn't really matter if we stop it."

For some odd reason Fu stated she could no longer fly which was odd. Akabayashi could no longer do things he had been capable of either like use lava or boil release. He now could only use basic elements with the hearts stored within the masks on his back. Before he could ask what Fu meant by her words Akaboshi began to console her. He then stated they should keep low to avoid alerting them they were on the way, conversely they could also start very high and then go down, but either way was better than nothing. For some reason though there was a question on who would carry Fu even though Akabayashi said he could take them all. 

With a scowl he would say his own name to Hikari who again couldn't differentiate between the two names. "Akabayashi." He would then wait for her to finish and with a sigh he would conform to simply being called Omega even with a non member of the Nova with them. If it wasn't enough Akaboshi stole his name he even had red hair, which while not styled the same added more confusion to anyone that had to spend time with both of them together. As Hikari did her stretches the four masks one of a red fox, another a blue penguin, one a yellow mouse, and the last a sky blue bird would move along with a mass of black threads onto the beach each taking on a unique shape and then floating. The Terumi would climb onto the smallest one and allow the others to either ride or be carried if they wished by their masked beast however they preferred. 

"Hikari is indeed a blaster type ninja I'd advise you avoid her attacks unless you have some defense or can heal rapidly." If Akaboshi and Hikari chose not to ride along wifh a beast the light blue one would grab Fu and the penguin and mouse would return to the Terumi's body where he would fly low as Akaboshi suggested.

WC: 448
TWC: 1778
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:09 pm
The Red Nova suggested to Fu that she shouldn’t get so down about not being able to fly anymore because it was probably possible for her to just learn the technique again. What he did not know, was that Fu’s body had gone through a strange transformation recently and she no longer had access to certain jutsu she did before. In fact, she was now unable to utilize certain elements she had an affinity for before- as well. Despite this revilation, Fu would not decide to share the experience with her peers, and instead, would keep the information to herself, simply responding with, “I guess I could.”

Akaboshi would then proceed to formulate a plan for the group. It had seemed like a great idea until the end- his final question delivering a silent blow to the flightless kunochi. Fu felt relieved when Hikari spoke next. She offered to take Fu if no one else could, although despite the generous offer, Fu couldn’t help but feel like she was holding everyone back. Next, Hikari said something that really resonated with Fu, but still confused her at the same time. “Omega Akabayoshi!” Fu would say, seeming to make up a name that was comprised of both the males. “Yeah, it really is difficult with you guys having such similar names. Mine’s easy, it’s only two letters!” She would exclaim while giggling before coming to some great realization. “Hey, are you guys related?” She would now be looking at both red haired males inquisitorially. Finally, Hikari gave a warning about her fighting style, which was something that Fu could understand. Her newly found powers had granted Fu with unimaginable powers that could destroy entire landscapes and since she had not been trained properly on their uses, she was still susceptible of causing mass destruction by accident.  

Next, Akabayashi would do something very strange that she had only seen him do once before. Beasts would begin to remove themselves from his body and forming into black masses. The monsters were wearing strange masks that were eerily like what the ANBU of Konoha would wear. Without invitation, Fu would hurl herself onto one of the vacant beasts, specifically the light blue one. “Woohoo!” She would yell out, extremely excited to ride one of Akabayashi’s pets. Fu held onto the beast by pressing the inside of her legs to the beasts, strange, black body, holding her securely in place. Fu was used to riding Archie around on long adventures so she was skilled when it came to mounting and balancing a top a large beast. “Let’s go Supreme Leader Omega Akabayashi-o!” The beast would lurch forward into the air and begin it’s travel towards the pirate ship, flying low to the oceans surface. Despite her best efforts to guide the bird higher into the air so she could perform cool arial tricks, the beast would not respond, and instead, would follow it’s masters commands and fly in unison with him.

WC: 495
TWC: 1551
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:44 pm
The group of four continued to discuss their next course of action, Hikari the first to speak up after introducing herself to the other kunoichi, Fu. Once the two women exchanged pleasantries the blonde seemed to be overjoyed with the fact there was another female shinobi in Hoshigakure, the number of girls pursuing a military career able to be counted on one hand, so to speak. The Namikaze seemed to be lost in thought, even if only for a moment. Perhaps the current situation reminded her of a similar event taking place in the past, a familiar yet at the same time strange feeling no less.

Akaboshi listened as Hikari mentioned how she didn't mind taking Fu, however, due to her current state the blonde wasn't sure if she would be capable of doing so at full speed. Understandable, if they'd ask him. Even more so considering how long it must have been since the female Namikaze had participated in anything similar to what they were about to undertake. In the meantime the kunoichi started stretching her muscles, waiting for the group to reach a consensus on how to move forward. Hoping to come to an agreement rather sooner than later, the Nova Captain wanted nothing more than to proceed with things before it would be too late.

It didn't take that long for Akabayashi to make a move, creating what appeared to be creatures consisting of nothing more than black threads. "Doctor Terumi, some strange company you keep" Akaboshi referred to the beasts carrying the masks of a red fox, a blue penguin, a yellow mouse and the final and fourth, a sky blue bird, all which would take on a rather unique shape as they started floating. "I guess that's settled then" the Red Nova voiced, witnessing how one of the so called animals grabbed Fu while two of the others returned to their creator's body.

Entering the second stage of his Curse Mark Transformation, Akaboshi activated Hydra's Bane, red scales covering his body while wings formed on his back. "Let's go". Taking flight, the Nova Commander would soar through the sky but keeping low and close to the water as not to get spotted by any of the pirates on the ship. Assuming everyone followed it would only be a matter of time before they arrived at the intended location. "I count about twenty of them" he softly spoke, careful not to give away their presence as he checked those on the ship. However, what he didn't expect to see was the group of tourists being tied up and held hostage by the band of pirates. 

(WC: 439, TWC: 1989)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:21 pm
As the girl would continue stretching, the Kunochi would notice coming out of the back of Omega. Black threads would form creating four distinct humanoid bodies. This technique, the young Akari was familiar with it, but was quite surprised that a Terumi was able to actually able to use a technique like that, even with Omega being a very well established doctor. A question for another time the Kunochi supposed. Suppressing her Chakra, the woman would kneel down on one of the threaded monsters to sail over to the ship. The Akari assassin still had her ability to fly over to the boat, but of course it was always better to keep your enemies as much in the dark as possible, so flying over blaring her chakra would be a fools errand.

Once the group started to travel towards the ship she would scan the ship as they were a little bit closer with her byakugan. In the back of the hull, the woman would see a family of 4 bound by rope and under the effects of a genjutsu. Hikari would only guess this would be to use them as hostages. The Kunochi would hold up her hand as she saw this. "Well, it looks like we can't just blow up all easy peasy and be done with this." The Akari would explain. "There are four civilians towards the back of the ship. It looks like they are in a cell, but with no guards around them." Namikaze would slowly start to rise getting into a position where she could dive into the sea to cover her aproach. "Give me 60 seconds and I'll have them out, and you three can pretty easily sink the ship."

Unless stopped by anyone else, the assassin would dive into the water as she activated the technique she had been taught by lord Yasaki, and would start to travel through the water underneath the pirate ship. Swimming underneath the water, Hikari go fly underneath the water until she was underneath where the hostages would be. Phasing out of reality with the aid of Lux Aeterna, Namikaze would fly up into the main hull before taking a quick look around with her byakugan to make sure there was no hidden traps or anything of the like, before reappearing. Reaching out her hand, the girl would grab hold of all four of the hostages, before teleporting herself and the group back to the beach and where Hikari had laid her beach bag down which had one of her Kunai's with a Flying Thunder God Mark on it. Once there and arriving with about 15 seconds before the minute mark was up, Hikari would start to untie the family, and lay them on their backs since the genjutsu seemed to have removed their ability to move.

Once they all were properly positioned and ready to receive possible medical help, Hikari would look back at the ship, which most likely would be under attack by now. If it seemed like the party needed help, The Akari would quickly fly over to help. Otherwise, the Alpha would wait for some sort of sign that the beach goers would have been freed from their genjutsu, before explaining what had happened to them, before leaving unless she was approached by someone else.

[Possible Exit]

WC/TWC: 545/2,607
553 WC to Soft Physique Modification Completing it at max stat discount
1,125 WC to Unity Seal Competing it at Max stat discount (B Rank) 

929 WC to Touch Explosive at max discount (B rank) 

55 Beach Tickets
1x Pirate Armour Set

Also, memorizing Everyone's Chakra

10,000 + 8,000 + 4,000 + 4,000 + (90 AP x 50 Ryo =) 4,500 = 30,500 Ryo

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just added in claims)

Fu likes this post

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:20 pm
It was infuriating luckily the man's face was only showing slight annoyance. First it was the confusion between Akaboshi and Akabayashi now Fu had gone and fused their names like some shipped couple. "No. Just no." he would say before Fu asked if they were related the question made enough sense to at least not produce a sigh or anger. He shrugged at that question honestly he had no idea for sure. He'd never compared their DNA to check, it was a wonder if in his current state he'd be able to tell. Luckily, he still had his old kidneys from when he was a true Terumi. Being called a different variation of his name once more with Fu on his penguin mask made him want to drop the girl into the ocean while they were flying, but she'd probably hang on.

"Strange company indeed." He would admit as Akaboshi used the curse mark he recieved some time ago to become a scaled winged and take flight. Hmm, so thats the form the natural energy I placed in him took. It was a little self flattering, but a craftsman had to take pride in their own work. At least he was getting use out of what he had paid for. It wasn't something the Doctor could do anymore. 

Hikari took a kneeling position on the other bird masked beast and the mouse returned to his body and they were ready to move. Staying low to the waters surface to get as close as possible before being noticed. As they neared Akaboshi said he spotted twenty individuals, enemies anyway. Hikari said there were four hostages in addition to the pirates. They hadn't been spotted clearly or the hostages would be used as leverage right now. She told them to wait a minute then sink the ship. She dove off her masked beast and into the water. What her plan was he wasn't sure but he trusted she would get the job done. Akabayashi would make seals for Nativity of a World of Trees and wait. He counted to one minute in his head and as the time drew near had the penguin close in on him carrying Fu the penguin gripping his shoulder and giving him access to water chakra. He would touch the wood on the boat and it would come to life as trees grew on the ship and began to crush it and the pirates aboard without mercy until all that remained was a sinking hunk of wood and whatever anyone else wanted to do to the boat.

He waited around for Hikari and the hostages to surface, but it seemed they wouldn't and his wind heart returned to his body. He knew the girl could travel with her dimension, so he assumed she just did that. He would use his fox and penguin beasts to return to shore and see that not only was Hikari there, but four unknown individuals that must have been the hostages. Using his sharingan he would then check if the genjutsu was over, so that he could get a reward for his efforts.

WC: 524
TWC: 2302/2250
Claims: 15000 ryo for rank mission completion of two missions. 18000 ryo from completion of the A and S rank mission along with 55 event tickets. Pirate armor set.

Using 1875/1875 for Bansho Ten'in and 427 wc toward Black Reciever Rod making it 427/1875 due to 25% max stat discount.
Possible exit

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:11 pm
Fu prodded at the black mass with her fingers as she glided on its back just above the surface of the ocean. Akaboshi had also taken flight, but not on the backs of one of the Doctor’s masked beasts, but had transformed his body into a type of red, scaled bird. “What a strange birdy!” Fu would say, appearing to have more fun then potentially suitable for the current situation. The black tendrils that the penguin was comprised of seemed to have a mind of their own- flicking and wiggling underneath the weight of Fu’s body. “H-hey that feels weird!” Fu would say as one of the tendrils broke free and slide over her hand. Fu smacked it in response and the black thread returned to the rest of the mass.

“Aww man.” Fu would say, once Hikari informed her, along with the rest of the group, that they could not just blow the ship up because there were hostages on board. “so..” Fu would say in the few moments that passed between Hikari leaving to gather the hostages and Fu, Akabayashi, and Akaboshi waiting for her to let them know they were clear to blow the ship to smithereens.

Without her consent, the penguin flew towards their master and gripped his shoulder. Akabayashi and Fu were now right next to the boat and then the Mad Doctor placed his hand on the boat, and trees began to sprout. “Hey! What about me? I know this jutsu!” Fu would say. Fu had practiced the technique to the point where she could perform it without the near for hand seals and in the spirit of not wanting to get left out of all the fun, she two would perform Nativity of a World of Trees. In the spaces that Akabayashi’s forest had not sprouted, Fu’s would. The thick, solid trees would form, and as they did, would compromise the integrity of the pirate’s sea vessel. The creaking noise of the wood paired with the bloody screams of the pirates was almost too much considering how close they were to the madness. Fu thought it would have been more satisfying to blow the ship up from a far and enjoy the spectacle like a display of fireworks, but instead, she was with the Mad Doctor- and his penguin, listening to the grotesque noise of bones breaking under tremendous pressure. “Eww, I’d hate to be that guy.” Fu would say, after witnessing a man be crushed and his body destroyed between one of Fu’s and Akabayashi’s trees that were competing to gain dominance over the ship.

“Oh no you don’t!” Fu would say in a menacing voice as her attention turned to the sound of splashing. What was left of the crew was now starting to abandon ship, and Fu would direct a singular tree root to grow from the ship over the side and towards the fleeing pirates. The tree root’s pointed edge speared the first pirate, then the next, then another, until she had subdued every pirate that had gone overboard- creating a pirate shish kabob. The blood from the speared pirates was beginning to pool underneath, running down the tree’s root and into the ocean. Sharks were beginning to converge and with a few hand motions, Fu would cause the tree root to turn upside down and allow the deceased and dying to be returned to the ocean to be feasted upon.

The boat would eventually capsize and sink to the depths of the ocean. Any pirate who was lucky enough to survive the ordeal would now have to navigate all the way back to shore amongst a frenzy of feeding sharks- meaning it was most likely impossible. There for- their job was done. Or was it even their job to do in the first place? Either way, if the Hoshi shinobi had not intervened, they may have had to deal with the pesky pirates again in the future so maybe it was their problem to solve after all.

Fu rode Akabayashi’s penguin safely back to shore where she was reunited with her familiar Archie. “Oh my god, did you see that! That was awesome!” Fu exclaimed, celebrating their victory with her furry friend.
WC: 704
TWC: 2255

[Mission Complete/Exit]

18000 Ryo (two missions) + 8000 Ryo (Rank) = 26000. New Ryo Total = 42800
1x Pirate Armour Set
55 Tickets
90 Mission AP
45 Bonus AP
924 New Bonus AP Total

1500 towards B-Rank Split Second 
755 towards Nature Storage Seal 1516 trained Here 2271/2500

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:51 am
Maintaining his careful approach, Akaboshi watched as the kunoichi would dive into the water in an attempt to free the hostages and return them to safety. The rest of them would wait before making a move and give Hikari some time to carry out her mission, hoping she was successful in rescuing the captured civilians. In the meantime both Akabayashi and Fu started to form a couple of hand seals, one of the strange creatures approaching the Terumi as it touched his shoulder. The Doctor as well as the female shinobi then placed their hands on the boat, touching the ship's wood as it slowly came to life and trees started growing.

Doing so, it slowly began to crush the ship and the pirates aboard without mercy until all that remained was a sinking hunk of wood. The boat eventually capsized and sunk to the depths of the ocean, anyone unfortunate enough not to make it out in time would find themselves sinking down with whatever remained of the ship. It was the sign for Akaboshi and the others to return to shore, assuming Hikari found another way to safely make it back to the beach with the four hostages. The Red Nova, still in his Curse Mark Transformation, utilized Hydra's Bane to turn around and fly his way to where the others would be.

Once they made it back to the beach and made sure the hostages were all safe and well, the Hoshigakure group could hopefully take things easy and spend the rest of their time enjoying the remainder of their holiday at Mikadzuki Beach.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2256)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 1498 to finish Abyss Cutter (previously trained here)
- 758 towards Sage's Providence
- Mission rewards (18.000 + 20.000 Master bonus + 4500 AP conversion ryo, 1 Pirate Armor Set)
- Hikari, Akabayashi and Fu's chakra signature
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum