Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wait... Your telling me what?! {Guren} Empty Wait... Your telling me what?! {Guren}

Fri May 13, 2022 1:09 pm

sOB06LD.png
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

Suika sighed as she entered the spire, it had been many moons since she was last home… She had been sent out on scouting missions for the surrounding villages and encountered a few issues along the way. She stretched her body as she looked around… The place seemed… Empty. More empty than usual. Her icy blue eyes scanned the area… It also seemed to be deathly quiet. She felt a sense of unease wash over her as she made her ascend to the top of the spire. She needed to speak with the Kazekage, hoping that she would be home. During her time away, she had to take out several groups of low ranking missing shinobi reeking havoc on innocent civilians, which wasn’t the normal way of things, but Suika was much more of a ‘do it yourself’, type of gal. Especially when it came to the weak being picked on by the strong… It disgusted her to no end, that someone with training like shinobis terrorize weak children…

As she replayed what had happened in her head, making sure her report was in perfect order as she reread the information she had previously wrote down, the doors would open and the Kazekage’s office laid out before her, she would enter, clearing her throat as she did as to not alarm the Lady Kazekage… “Ma’am… I’ve returned from my missions, I have my entire report here… There was some things I wished to discuss with you, as well as some interactions I made with outsiders…” Her mind flipped back to the winter, although it had been quite some time since the strange… Calling of Yoi and Itazura, Suika remembered it quite clearly… She remembered Guren, that night she ran into him and that artist boy… Naki? She was certain it was Naki… Suika wished to inquire about the two of them as well. The life of a shinobi could be a lonely one, especially when missions can take you out of the village for months on an end.

She wondered about that picture that was drawn by Naki… If it survived the trip back… She also wondered about the status of the village, she was aware of the Kage summit, but never heard of any results as concrete evidence. She had a run in with the Lady during their time in the Land of Moon, but not to many words had been exchanged. This however would change tonight, she wanted to sit with Mizuki and discuss a multitude of things, during the time in the land of moon, she grew fond of the Kazekage, much like before when Mizuki had been Kenshin’s second hand… As it was Kenshin and Mizuki who first welcomed her to the village, then Guren who allowed her to officially join Sunagakure… A newly, or well… Not so newly appointed jounin of the land hidden in the sands was more than appreciative of her status. She wanted to prove herself a great asset of Sunagakure, to the Kazekage, to the village’s people.

Suika glanced around once more… Worried about the fact that she had yet to hear any movement… “Lady Mizuki, it is Suika Yuki…” She would announce herself, more clearly and loudly as she did.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1900/1900

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 540
Total WC 540
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry

Guren Chinoike likes this post

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Wait... Your telling me what?! {Guren} Empty Re: Wait... Your telling me what?! {Guren}

Mon May 16, 2022 5:31 pm
With the intent of playing hooky from his daily tasks, Guren performed a summon of a small bearded blood vulture, Hoka, which calmly perched itself on the open window pane of the Kazekage's office. Attentively it sat staring at the entrance to Guren's office, waiting for the first sign, sound, or smell of someone barging into his office to demand his immediate attention. Guren never minded things like this though, as he kept an open door policy to any and all villagers of Sunagakure. No matter how much time it ended up costing, he'd always give it to those in need of it. It was that damned paperwork that seemed to wear on him. As much as he loved reading and writing, at some point it became monotonous. From approving missions to signing off on pay stubs, some things became too "day in, day out". And so why not spend some days out? On these days, Guren would keep the door closed with a sign on its exterior reading "Come in". It was closed, so that his faithful vulture would have ample time to alert him to return to the office before anyone would find his seat vacant, and know he was away from his job.

Sometimes, you just needed a break.

And a break he would take, almost every time in the Grove. There had always been something alluring and nurturing about this place, where every moment he had spent here felt as if it was filling his soul. Its liveliness, grace, and tranquility gave him time to unwind between assignments. And typically Guren always would be able to find a 30 minute period where he could sneak away. Today however, he seemed to have more. So far he had been in the Grove for 30 minutes and Hoka had offered no sign of alarming him. Perhaps it was a slow day for once? Nevertheless, he relished in it. He spent the time reflecting on the changes taking place in Sunagakure, and what they could mean in the long term. Chuunin Exams, establishing relations with neighboring countries, and reaching out to Kumogakure. It was somewhat of a new era to the Sand Village. But deep down they were the same. Despite the progressive steps the village was taking, it'd never stray from its roots. And this was notable through Guren's experiments and developments. Recently his experiments were on genin, in the form of bloodline transplants. His developments, a day away from being revealed. The new Sunagakure Recreational and Academic Campus was something he prided himself on, and felt as if it would be a stunning ascension towards Sunagakure's technological revolution. And tomorrow it would be opened to the public.

As a few more minutes passed, Guren's peace would be interrupted.

"Better get your ass back here, someone's coming!" Hoka would telepathically alert Guren.

And with a sigh, Guren would form a series of seals and bring his right hand's index and middle fingers to his head. And within an instant of the alert, Guren would teleport back to the confines of his office where he would be sitting firmly in his seat. Coincidentally, it was a familiar chakra signature entering through the threshold of the door. One he hadn't sensed in awhile, but one he was sure that left a deep impression on him. And a voice and appearance that matched it. Soft yet fierce, it called out as if it were seeking Mizuki.

"Mizuki?" Guren answered as he rotated in his chair, revealing himself to be sitting at the Kazekage's desk. "She's long gone. Took you long enough to return from your assignment, Suika. Good to see you."

WC = 604

Remika likes this post

Remika
Citizen

Wait... Your telling me what?! {Guren} Empty Re: Wait... Your telling me what?! {Guren}

Mon May 16, 2022 8:14 pm

sOB06LD.png
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

Suika at first didn’t notice the familiar chakra signature, as she hadn’t been thinking that anyone but Mizuki would be within the Kazekage chambers, but to her shock when the chair turned; the familiar face of the man she had just been thinking about was looking at her, Suika would wait before speaking… Pondering the words that came from his mouth as she stared blankly at him… ‘Long gone…’ What did this mean? A strange feeling would begin to rise within Yuki as she pressed her lips together…

At first she wasn’t sure what to say… Nor to think, she thought perhaps Mizuki had been called away for a summit again… And Guren was acting Kazekage once more… “Apologies for my delay in returning home…” She would smirk, walking towards the man, stopping just before the desk, “I didn’t think you’d even notice my absence.” An innocently sly gesture, similar to their last meeting during the winter months.

You haven’t changed in the months I’ve been gone.” She would state, “Perhaps a little… More… Ruggish?” She questioned herself for a moment, her eyes scanning the man before her. He was handsome, there was no question in that, but just not exactly her cup of tea. Although she enjoyed teasing him, it wasn’t something that she would personally act on… Perhaps if he had been a Yuki, there would be no doubt in her mind.

With her comment, she would lean herself forward on the desk, “Last time I saw you… Was in Moon Country… What an interesting night that was…” She would murmur, her icy blue gaze locked on him. “I came to report my findings on my assignment, and since Mizuki is gone, I suppose you are in charge now…” She would smirk, the normal procedure for a situation like this; and it hadn’t been the first time that Mizuki had to leave the village on business.

Suika would straighten herself momentarily, and place the folder on the desk, before sitting down in a chair adjacent to the desk, placing her right leg on top of her left, leaning slightly back in the chair.

Besides Mizuki being gone… What all has changed since I left for my mission?” She questioned, her eyes fixated on the man.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1900/1900

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 377
Total WC 877
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue May 17, 2022 2:42 pm
And just like that, this was like moon country all over again. Adjusting himself in his seat, he'd slightly swivel in his chair to follow Suika's pathway, pausing when she would. This woman, Suika, had a particular effect on Guren. Maybe it was the way she spoke differently than what most shinobi had. The things she alluded to. Why would she comment on Guren not acknowledging her departure? He kept good records on everyone's status within and outside of the village at all times. It was his job as Kazekage. Yet perhaps she didn't know of his...promotion. And her next comment would confirm this, stating that Guren was just the same as she had met him. But more rough around the edges. And it was true. The last few months had no doubt hardened the Chinoike as he lost friends and was forced to learn the ins and outs of running a village. It aged him, shaped his mentality, and forced him to take crucial steps forward from being another jounin to reaching Kazekage status.

As she paused, Guren's eyes would glance over her, dissecting her and what she may had gone through during her recent string of missions. The way she carried herself was different than last time, like something was burdening her. Slightly concerned, his brow furrowed as he wore a half grin upon his face. She'd lean over the desk, and though the temptation was there, his eyes never trailed from her own. Before he could get a chance to comment on her opening address, she made mention of the time in Moon Country. And how could he forget. He'd just let out a soft, "mmm" in agreement to its interesting results. But still, there were more important matters at hand to discuss. Her findings, and Mizuki's leave. His eyes followed the woman as she sat in the chair behind her, and he'd lean forward towards his desk. Raising his hands, he'd fold and place them firmly on the surface in front of him and raise his shoulders in anticipation of the difficulties he'd face in catching Suika up. With a sigh, and a sorrow filled smile upon his face, Guren's deep and raspy voice filled the room.

"Took you long enough, how could I not notice the woman whose life I saved had gone from our village? Especially when so many others have been leaving through death and defection. I knew your missions would have you away for some time, so those of us left were awaiting your return. But I didn't know how much would happen during your leave. Mizuki, along with a genin, Arantima, have left Sunagakure. So I am the third Kazakage..." pausing, he'd realize this was one of the first times he had to inform someone of his status. Hearing himself say it aloud made it all the more real to him. "I have yet to officially brand them as traitors, and am tempted to pursue after them myself. But I'm not sure I can bring myself to do that, Mizuki was a dear friend of mine. And I saw potential in Arantima...But I've got bigger problems at hand, Kenshin Uzumaki committed suicide shortly after her departure. And days after, Ibari told me he was leaving Sunagakure too. So I have been here, rebuilding, teaching, and planning...Mourning, fuming...Hallow. Perhaps that is why I seem so...ruggish, you said? I'm not sure how close you were to them, but maybe you can relate to how I've felt."

He'd wait momentarily before laughing to himself lightly and lifting his eyes from their previous fixation on the desk. "All is well though. I've been progressing, and making sure Sunagakure does the same. Tell me though Suika, how were your missions? What have you learned? I'm eager to hear all about what you've been up to."

WC = 639. TWC = 1243
Remika
Citizen

Tue May 17, 2022 8:10 pm

sOB06LD.png
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

A small pink flush would come upon Suika’s cheeks as Guren reminded her of their first time meeting; the heat was something she was not use to, over her months being gone – the pureblood Yuki had gained far more experience in emotions than she had ever started with when she originally entered Sunagakure. Her character was vastly different, she couldn’t recall this exact emotion, but it was… New, partly exciting, but at the same time she was indifferent to it… As she would remain unaware of the pinkish color forming on her cheeks. As he would continue, informing her of Mizuki leaving… Suika could care less about a genin; she saw Mizuki as a dear friend… Being there the first time she entered Sunagakure, meeting her along with the first Kazekage, Kenshin… She remembered her interaction with Mizuki during Moon Country, and how much respect and admiration she had gained for the woman… Suika knew during Moon Country that she had made the right choice in joining the village.

From the first time she entered, she felt indifferent about Sunagakure, she didn’t care if she stayed or went… It was the combination of the strength of the Kazekages’ as well as the fact that from the moment she entered, she had been treated as if she were family. It was something she never had before… She had always been used, but within the village, she felt… Apart of it.

Guren made her feel no less at home, in fact – from the first meeting, to Moon Country’s meeting, she found that she quite enjoyed his company during that evening, she had also had quite a good time teasing him, along with the young boy Naki that he had along with him – the artist, she wondered if that drawing was around… She certainly would enjoy having another look at it again… As she became lost in her thoughts… Her eyes would shoot up as the words came out of his mouth, mentioning the suicide of the first Kazekage…

Staring at him, partly in shock, as well as anger… Emotions she had become very aware of in the past months… She hadn’t interacted with the First, but he did not seem the type to do such a thing… She couldn’t understand what had happened in the time she had been gone… It made no sense. From Mizuki to Kenshin… She was unaware of who Ibari was… But for Guren to have mentioned him, she figured that said person held some form of a high position.

She sighed, pressing her lips together tightly as she leaned forward, placing her elbow on her knee that was lifted, forming a fist as she leaned her chin onto her fist as she stared at Guren, part of her completely unsure of the situation… He was now the third Kazekage… This of course meant that in public she could no longer tease him, but behind closed doors, she would be able to make the teasing even worse, as she would have to bite her tongue from now on…

She was shocked by most of it; confused and conflicted… Her eyes shut for several moments, thinking about what exactly she wanted to say… She felt as if the situation at hand would be a cause for remorse; which… She personally was unable to give, as there was no remorse. Cowards is what she would classify them as. She did feel something for Guren, having to pick up the pieces, especially with almost all of the top people of Sunagakure just…Leaving in some capacity or another.

My missions…” She would mutter, shoving the world of other thoughts aside for the time being, “They were… Interesting, I gained rather useful information through my travels of the smaller villages and towns surrounding Sunagakure… I encountered several groups of missing shinobi as well, a few that I ended up… Having to eliminate for their transgressions.” A small sigh would escape her lips, as she would return her gaze to Guren, “I discovered a few hidden gems of information that I felt important to include; as well as detailed maps to interesting trading resources that I felt could be useful for us as well.

She smirked, as she went into further detail about the missions; she continued to think about the things that Guren had told her… Her heart ached for the first time in a very long time… She had no desire to confront those feelings at this current moment… She couldn’t dare think about them. She wanted to get her mind off the situation, and quickly.

As Suika would finish filling Guren in on her missions and travels, she would stand, “I do want to say that… I am sorry for the complications that happened during my leave… I am… Concerned and confused.” She would admit, as she walked around the desk, looking out the windows for a moment, “I believed myself to be close to Mizuki… After our time in Moon Country together… I felt as if I had made a friend with her.” She would sigh, once more. “I must also give my condolences for the First… I met him once and didn’t know him well… But he was a very respectable man, his strength of chakra alone, was admirable…” She would move to his side, placing her hands on his shoulder.

I feel for you, Guren… A burden has been placed on you. But from what you’ve said, you have handled it well… You mentioned Sunagakure progressing, I assume this is because of you…” She smirked,  squeezing his shoulder slightly before returning to her seat, “It is a beautiful day…” She would return her gaze to his eyes; “Perhaps, if you have time Lord Third, you could accompany me for a drink? Perhaps show me these progressions you’ve made along with it?” The smirk across her face was mischievous to say the least.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1900/1900

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 987
Total WC 1864
Active Skills
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Wed May 18, 2022 1:16 pm
Visibly distraught, Guren could tell from Suika's shifted demeanor how the news he had imparted into the Jounin had affected her. It was sad, as he could relate to the feelings that may had been brewing within her. Confusion. Disappointment. Anger. But most importantly, loss. Loss was something that was essential for shinobi and kunoichi alike to learn; at least that's what Guren believed. He had personally felt that through loss, one is able to motivate themselves to do whatever is needed to refrain from feeling that way again. And typically that meant hardening oneself while simultaneously pushing for power, in an attempt to be strong enough to control their own fate. Little did he know, no type of power could ever surmount to such aspirations. And instead divinity, fate, and luck were the governors of those jurisdictions. He pondered on this thought more, submerging himself deep in thought whilst mid conversation with Suika. This was something he was prone to do, getting lost in his thoughts. Yet like a rubber band, he'd snap back to reality as soon as he needed to. 

The room had grown quiet, as his words sunk into Suika's soul. Quieter than it had ever been. And it was more chilling than any ice technique that Suika would be able to summon. Nevertheless, this news was old to Guren. He had gone through the progressions in his head a million times, and felt everything each time. At this point the magnitude of the blow was less severe to him, yet Sunagakure's losses still troubled him. And to Suika, it was fresh. So he understood if she needed to take a momentary pause to take in this huge update. She did. But when Suika would hestitantly respond to Guren's abrupt shift in the topic, that somber tone he had sensed in her sway earlier had revitalized. The missions she described, ended up with her disposing of some opposition. Perhaps that wore heavy on her heart, and maybe she wasn't as vicious and cutthroat as she had seemed at times. At least that's what he had hoped. It was important to feel. Mizuki felt nothing until she felt everything, and maybe that led to her departure. To Guren, life was about balance. 

Nevertheless the information she provided seemed useful. Learning of the surrounding lands was important to Guren's current plan, and maps and trading resources were even more instrumental. He smiled in response, softly in approval of the work she had done. "Thank you for your efforts and successes Suika. That will be important in developing a plan to establish relations with our neighboring lands. Current intel suggests none of them are thriving. So Seb and I have devised a plan for in depth scouting trips, providing resources, and potentially establish strongholds in these lands. Non forcefully, of course. It is my aim to expand our influence and put our neighbors in better circumstances. The scouting trips will take place during the upcoming Chunin Exams."

When this topic concluded, Suika apologized to Guren. But what for? She wasn't responsible for the misfortune of Sunagakure. He was puzzled, yet still appreciated the notion. Then came her admission to how close she was to Mizuki. It was sad, and again he could relate. Suika openly stated this, and went on to further sympathize with Guren's challenges as Kazekage. But challenging himself was what made him, him. So he welcomed them. But still, it felt good to be acknowledged by someone else.

"Thank you. I'm sorry you have lost someone you were close to. I have as well. But life goes on, and that's what has driven me to trying to make Sunagakure stronger every day." With a smile on his face, he'd stand from his desk and walk over to the corner of the room where his yukata hung. Grabbing ahold of it, Guren would sling it across his body and slide his arms through the sleeves. "You know Suika," he'd say in a more cheerful tone. "A drink sounds great right now. One of my latest developments is the Sunagakure Recreational and Academic Campus. It's essentially a series of renovations to our pre-existent structure and it's equipped with all types of novel innovations. But on the way to it is a bar, Oasis, that has the best drinks. Maybe we stop by there first, huh?"

WC = 725. TWC = 1968
Remika
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2022 9:34 am

sOB06LD.png
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

Suika smirked, “Oasis sounds like quite the plan, Lord Third.” She would give him a wink as she exited the doors of his chambers, as the pair would make their way out of the Spire, Suika would continue to speak with the man, inquiring mostly about the upcoming events as well as the up coming scouting trips to further Sunagakure’s influence around the Land of Wind.

Ironically, I can’t say I remember the chuunin exams, it’s been so long since… Perhaps I shall watch, and check out our current genin. I remember our conversation about taking on students, I have such a… Strange style, this would certainly give me quite the opportunity to be able to find myself some if there is any fit for the job.” She would make a note of.

As they left and headed towards the Oasis, Suika had several thoughts within her mind; firstly being that she hadn’t ever drank very much before, and wondered how many drinks it would take for her to forget the things he had said to her about Mizuki leaving, Kenshin committing suicide… To forget the pains of the past, at least for one night.

She would confront her issues in the morning, that was her answer to things, always the next morning. As the walk to Oasis wouldn’t take them long, it was only a matter of time for the nights festivities to move forward.

~~EXIT~~

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1900/1900

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 236
Total WC 2100
Active Skills
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • Chilling Advance B(Slotless)/A 814/2500 | Adding in the 1686 ti finish.
  • Wild Shuriken Dance B Rank | 1064/1750 WC | Adding the 414 left over to make it 1478/1750TOPIC
  • Memorizing Guren's Chakra Signature 2000/2000

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun May 22, 2022 10:12 am
Guren now ready to exit the Spire, could help but wonder if this was a good idea. Sure it was just going to be a couple of drinks between some colleagues, but he couldn't help but feel as if there was more at hand. Ever since Guren and Suika had met, the two had been oddly close. Guren had never cared for someone so quick before, but thinking back to that time in the hospital where he healed her wounds even then there was a somewhat connection. It was almost like fate forced him into looking out for her as soon as the two had met. And then with its twisted hand, it would teleport the pair to Moon Country where the chemistry between them had intensified. The more he thought on this, the more he felt compelled to cancel this trip to the bar. "You know what Suika, let's schedule this for another time. I've got to prepare for proctoring the exams," he'd rehearse in his head. But that just sounded like an excuse. "Now that I'm thinking of it, it may not be so appropriate for us to have drinks together," he tried again. And yet that was hypocritical, as he had drank with plenty of Sunagakure's shinobi. Just...never a kunoichi who seemed to share some underlying feelings with him. Temptation was real, yet they were both mild mannered and well disciplined. Mentally, he'd shrug these thoughts off and wear a convincing smile. What was he worried about? Everything would be fine.

As they would start to depart, Suika would go on to comment on the upcoming Chunin exams. Admittedly his own was so far back that he couldn't remember his in complete detail, but he still held certain memories of it. Specifically on how he had felt after. Those feelings never dulled, nor did his reflection on any of the time he had spent in Kumogakure. Looking back on them, he was actually quite fond of some of this walk of life. But the feelings he had prior to his Chunin exams were what he hoped to invoke in his Sunagakure genin. Excitement. Thrill. Motivation. Things that should propel them to the next level. And perhaps he would find himself a protégé, just as it seemed Suika had hoped for too.

"Agreed actually. I'm not sure anyone could study under me. But, I would welcome anyone who tried."

And with that, the pair would depart from the Spire. Teleporting to its first floor, they would make their way out from its lavish and marble stature and down the nighttime streets of Sunagakure. Guren would lead the way as they headed to the bar called Oasis. Once there they'd indulge in multiple rounds of drinks, sharing laughs, memories, and feelings. Truthfully he had been glad to share this time with Suika, as it was a perfect way to alleviate some of the stresses he didn't even realize he had. And as time would pass, the two would feel more and more...lit. These drinks were starting to hit. But from there, Guren would close out their tab and the two would stumble their way on towards the Sunagakure Recreational and Academic Campus. He'd lead her from the Casino, to the Library, the Black Market, and new Research Center. Telling her all about the long hours he had put into its development and offering her high level descriptions of each place's functionality and purpose. Until finally, the two made their way to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber: the last place on their list. By this time, both were feeling wavy and several light jabs and pokes at flirting had been made from both party. Perhaps...they had one too many drinks.

-Exit-

WC = 616. TWC = 2584

25% max stat discount:
1500 words to memorizing Suika's signature
1084 words to Ketsuryugan (Stage 1, 1084/1500) waiting to submit claims until app approved

Last edited by Guren Chinoike on Tue May 24, 2022 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21270

Sun May 22, 2022 7:29 pm
noting that Suika used 814 of her wc bank for this claim. Approved for Suika
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 500

Sat May 28, 2022 10:10 am
Approved for Guren
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum