Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Sealing Zukumiki Ass [E-Rank Mission] Empty Sealing Zukumiki Ass [E-Rank Mission]

Tue May 03, 2022 9:16 pm
Spoiler:

It was 3PM on a weekday and Howl was currently 5 saki deep at a bar near the Inn he was staying. Such behavior was unlike Ita. He had never drank alcohol in the past other than on a few inescapable occasions, but what he was doing now was more than having a few drinks. It was madness. No, it was training. If Howl was ever going to be able to keep up with the Komekage, he would need to train his liver to extraordinary heights or risk embarrassing himself again. So here he was, at 3PM on a weekday, drinking- I mean training.

Howl had been striking up an interesting conversation with the bartender about the extraordinary uses of toads in combat when a man burst through the bar door, causing a bright light to glare in Howls inebriated eyes, forcing him to raise his hand to block the glare in order to take a good look at the incumbent. The door shut behind him and the rest of the patrons went back to their conversations. The man walked up to the bar, ordered more shots than Howl himself had taken that day, and then proceeded to drink them all consecutively. Howl staired at the man with amazement. Was this man his new drinking sensei? If Howl could drink like this guy, he would have no problem drinking Asahi under the table and potentially earn a ride on his strange white horse.   

Howl was beginning to speak to the man when the bartender, who was scrambling to pour the man more shots, dropped the bottle and caused it to crash dramatically on the bar counter. The angle of the bottles demise caused it’s liquid contents to now explode all over the shirt of the man who had just entered. Howl felt as though he was cemented to his bar stood as he watched the events play out, although his arm did a great job of securing his drink and raising it to his lips without moving another muscle in his body.

The man was now fuming and the bartender was scrambling to clean the  glass off the bar, going as far as to reaching over the bar and patting the mans wet chest with his bar rag. This only made the man angrier, as his hand was now firmly clutching the bartender’s shirt. “You idiot! There’s glass on that rag!” He yelled in rage, now tightening his grip on the bartenders shirt. Howl thought the bartenders shirt was going to rip at any moment. “You’re going to buy me a new shirt and I plan on drinking your bar dry for free. Do you know who I am?” The man bellowed, the bartender now almost half way over the counter.
“P-p-please. I-I-I’m sorry.” The bartender said apologetically now, cowering in fear and doing his best to free himself from the man’s clutches. The bartender gulped and now looked towards Howl, almost pleading for him to do something to help him. Howl, who was now realizing that he had drank the rest of his drink, sprung into action. “Hey! He said it was an accident and apologized, let him go!” Howl protested, now struggling to find his balance. He wasn’t used to his slender legs and the saki was now in full effect. “Shut up puny man before I have to teach you a lesson too.” The angry man said to Howl. Howl’s face screwed up at the man’s threat and before he could realize what he was doing, Howl was slapping his right hand into the man’s chest forcefully. There was a brief flash of purple light from Howl’s fingers as he pressed them against his chest and when he removed his hand, the man dropped to the floor like a sack of bricks. Some of the other patrons assisted Howl with moving the unconscious towards the doorway and propped him up against a wall besides it. They tied his hands and feet and then after checking in to see if the bartender was okay and ordering another drink, went back to their merry ways. By the time Howl had returned to his seat, the bartender had cleared the counter and put on a new shirt as the man had ripped his clean off his back when he fell. “Thanks again friend, this one is on the house.” The bartender now slid another drink into Howl’s hands. “So what did you do to him?” The bartender said, the drink now exchanging hands. “5 Elements seal” said Howl, now taking a sip from his drink. “It blocks ones chakra, he must have been so weak that it drained him completely.” “Amazing.” The bartender said, “You know, I dropped the bottle because I was thinking about those toads you keep talking about.” They both laughed and some people from the village stopped by the pub and dragged the Zukumiki boy out.   

twc: 820

[mission complete/exit]

2K Ryo (beloved presence) 24450 new total
5 mission ap. 55 new mission ap total

8 stats towards vigor

500/500 storage displacement
discard remaining wc
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Sealing Zukumiki Ass [E-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Sealing Zukumiki Ass [E-Rank Mission]

Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum