Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Let's Fvcking do it [Protest]

+6
Rokuro Masamune
Hafuma Pendragon
Ghost
Shikami Shinkou
Gael Uchiha
Uri Jintori
10 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Let's Fvcking do it [Protest] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Fvcking do it [Protest]

Wed May 04, 2022 10:50 pm
Shikami had been sitting there and in a short span, a lot happened, first a pair of newcomers came into the room behind Shikami, which would cause him to turn around, He noticed the Chuunin that tried to claim that Shikami seemed to have little to no poise, which would of course make Shikami tilt his head in confusion, he had been rather poised seeing someone trying to usurp the title of Kage, Rather Shikami knew the new Kage from his departure or not, he could not take the word of this boy . He would shake his head and not give the Chuunin the time of day, That when Uri spoke up and made Shikami return back with a sharp tone "Tell me you have no experience as a Shinobi without telling me you have no Experience as a Shinobi." He left it Simply at that when the next of the newer people appaered.

At first Shikami could feel his presence, the strong chakra that flowed from the man, This would make Shikami stand up and turn around to face the newest person, however he could only hear a voice as the man was standing behind the Chuunin right in the doorway. Besides the voice Shikami would see the smoke that rose from the figure and above the chuunin now in front of him. When the Man spoke he could feel the power in the mans voice, the level of....arrogance? some would say, let the experienced Shinobi know that this was another like him, Seasoned well beyond his years, The man announced himself as Niento and upon so put the one known as Hafuma in his place about strange shinobi and never underestimating them due to their rank, All it took was luck or a well placed plan and even a Kage could fall to a Student. Shikami had quietly noted the makings of a poor joke that Niento pointed out. At This time Gael spoke back up, Causing Shikami's Head to turn towards him.

This boy had the nerve to purpose a vote? And meanwhile he made a headseal, this was the final setting for Shikami, he would turn back towards the door while saying " I feel no vote is nessisary, Either leave the current kage and their own troubles alone, or if you feel that strongly about it, host a Blood Games in the Collesum, the people of Kiri could use the view of a good fight, let the better shinobi determine the fate of Kirigakure, Mind you if a Vote is needed, Your empty offer to a stranger you do not even know let alone know if you can trust, to be an Advisor to yourself leaves you as highly suspicious and makes me feel like you doubt your skills in a fight. Plus in the Colleseum at least the Kage Office wont be made a mess of in the fight. And Shikami would begin to head for the door giving each of the other two, Hafuma and Niento each a nod and if allowed to pass he would say before walking around the corner of the office door " and in case it was not obvious, if a vote is held, my loyalty is to Kirigakure, and they have a Kage present at the moment, when I hear more than you and those you can manipulate in your favor speak up against this kage's rule than maybe Ill change my mind." And with that, Shikami would be off.

TWC- 1208< 12 stats towards Vigor, Ninjutsu Amplifier 500 D, 500 C, 208 B
Hafuma Pendragon
Hafuma Pendragon
Citizen
Stat Page : Hafuma Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Ryo : 58400

Thu May 05, 2022 7:16 am

Hafuma Pendragon

These eyes see more than lies

For Hafuma whom had just got released from the hospital due to this strange ability he only knew was a type of seal, being invited to the kage office was a strange occurrence to him, from a former missing shinobi descendant, to an actual shinobi for the village of Kirigakure he could not ignore such a summons. Confused as to what he could be summoned for Hafuma made his way to the Kage office. 

What did he find when he finally arrived? Not the sight of the kage that swore him in, Lady Murata, but a man he only knew as Gael due to him fighting in one of the previous tournaments and even then he knew very little, despite his hospital time he kept himself busy and mostly to himself so far. Not just Gael however was present, well in fact there was three of him, two no doubt clones, a third and fourth person as well which he did not recognize. Knowing Gael rank wasn't above his he was likely a genin, and one of the people present before him looked like they were the most authorize among them based solely on body language and the tone of whispers he caught on his way here. Not knowing what the hell was going on the situation did however look tense with the supposed Jounin pressing Gael for answers, he was calm yet Hafuma sensed the alertness he was having.

Just then another person came in, this one also having the same type of tone as the supposed jounin, the one coming in saying this was a bad joke, "Agreed.." Hafuma said realizing he walked right into a shit show, but more than that it was for the title of Kage, the leader of the village. Just what the fuck. The Jounin introduced himself as Niento, Niento taking a step back to tell him that it didn't matter who it was, anybody could pose a threat to a Kage. "Is that the type of alertness were supposed to have as we rank up? I see, I suppose I owe..Mr Shinkou was it? An apology.." Hafuma told Niento as Gael was talking to Mr Shinkou himself.  Realizing the situation now it seemed Gael was trying to obtain the Kage position, Lady Murata herself not present but still Kage so the Jounins were wondering why he was there, it certainly could be seen as a coup. 

First time having lend an ear to Gael while he was talking he was definitely a rather confident shinobi, but seemed touch in the head as he offered someone clearly of higher ranking a position as his advisor, basically assuming himself as Kage. Anyway after hearing everything Gael had to say Hafuma already had his answer as did Mr Shinkou, the vote to Hafuma was largely false, to leave the decision of just the few present? There was an entire village and he was trying to assume position with only two followers, this was anarchy. He claimed he was just being a stand in Kage but Hafuma felt he was entirely unqualified for that position based on what he just heard, even if Geal had some battle skills, the position of Kage was not of raw power and strength but the ability to lead the village with a sound mind, and a intellect that would keep it safe while prosperous, this day did not inspire such feelings for Gael, quite the opposite. 

Seeing Mr.Shinkou leaving, Hafuma waved a hand up as he nodded right at him, "I'm sorry sir, forgive me for questioning you're suspicion. " Saying that Hafuma would nod back and then let him pass to leave, then turning to Gael, to his supporters then back at Gael. "So was I suppose to be one of those supporters standing aside you? Well, we hardly know each other for just trust but regardless I shall speak my mind not as a enemy but a fellow shinobi to another. Gael, I have no doubt of your desire and dedication to the village, however this day is an example that perhaps your not fit to lead just yet. If you wish to help the village continue training others, protecting you're comrades in battle. You don't need to sit on that chair with that that hat. The kage is someone recognized by the whole village as a leader, if you cannot convince two jounin and myself a chunin, then how do you expect all the shinobi to follow your lead, much less the entire civilian population of the village? I sense you feel like nobodies doing enough, I apology as your fellow shinobi for making you feel that way but even so, I will not vote for such a shady kage selection along with Mr. Shinkou nor will I recognize you if you try as such.

With that Hafuma began to walk to the door, but then took a final look back, "With that said, you can always find me to help you train, or as a mission partner, despite today we are still fellow shinobi so don't be afraid to reach out, that goes for you're fellow supporters as well if they are of this village. " Hafuma said then began walking out the door but stopped to look at Niento, "Sir, If you would ever coinsider sparring me or teaching me something. I would love to be instructed by you, until then farewell.

(904/1,438)
Advanced Element Diamond(1,438/4,000)
Attempted Exit

A Dragon can be obsessive as they are cruel...
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri May 06, 2022 2:36 am
Ghost would look on and hear what everyone had to say. It was something to behold. But the truth is. Did anyone of these people truly care? Or are they just here to waste time? Because as one would put it. Nobody seems to try to step up into the role of the village Kage. Until this strange Unchia did. But if he truly wanted this role he must know something Ghost did not. As he watched people leave he would see the Uchiha wave his hands. A clear sign of he could hold his own. Especially against someone of this other guy's level. But then Ghost would say. "Well, the role of a Kage is a foolish one. But the village does need a leader. So if you truly want it I will Vote for you if anything. But with that, I will leave you lots to handle y'all own devices as I need to head back home. Because at the end at the day Giel Uchiha. You were the sole person. Whom step up when the others did not even though they could have."

As he said that he would look on and if able walk past everyone but still was on the lookout. As he said to Gael. " Do not let us down Uchiha." Ghost would jump out the window and intended to land on the ground. 

Wc229
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 59500

Fri May 06, 2022 6:27 pm
it was always quaint to see someone try and say what you had and how it was had. With the room currently how it is, Niento had been directly behind Haufuma, so unless Haufuma was shorter than Niento or transparent how would Gael see him? Quaint how he thought this would be, but not a problem. In his right hand had indeed been his lighter, but as he had previously stated the cigarette had been placed firmly in his mouth not his hands. The umbrella unfortunately had been with Wabisuke who had still been downstairs, but that was neither here nor there. What mattered now was the fact that there was a genin trying to take over the throne of the Mizukage just because the two had been absent. Murata had just been seen leaving the gates and there was no reports of her leaving past that which meant she was still within the vicinity of the village. Niento kept his left hand free and the lighter would return to his pocket in no real rush, but still because of his active sensory techniques he could see and sense the chakra of those within the room and since the overeager genin still had not managed to cover the sound of his hands shuffling to make hand seals he would still assume this one was an idiot.

Haufuma had made a statement that caused the newly appointed Jounin to chuckle as he stepped slightly to the left to get out of his way," I've have traveled these lands many a times more than the lot of you in this room and seen men and women alike fall to many a thing. This is no different. Now that we are on the main topic however, I agree with these two. You are in no position as a mere genin to lead this village. You are more of a fledgling...And if its up to a vote then it is 3 against you being so. If anyone should be Mizukage in this room," and his left thumb would point toward Haufuma," Is this one here. Shikami just got back to the village and I'm a little too new to be leading anything. However he has the right head and demeanor for this until Murata or Aloide come back into the village proper," he would never truly let down his guard and if he Gael did anything that would make Niento feel as if he was going to do anything or his chakra OR his clones chakra flared higher than what it was when he walked into the room he would retaliate in kind. For now he was being respectful in the fact that he was not taking this as a disgrace to Murata otherwise he would have retaliated a lot sooner, but he was calm of mind. He would however stop both Shikami and Haufuma from leaving so they could give their two cents on his suggestion. For now like previously mentioned Niento would remain on alert, his senses remaining outward to defend himself in case Gael or anyone for that matter tried something.

521 WC
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jintori Uri
Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 1500

Fri May 06, 2022 8:38 pm

Uri Jintori

I'll erase you all, not for me, but for those who can't

-Talking-  /   "Thinking"

There were a good amount of the people inside the office who left the room, hearing the words of those people it did make sense very much sense, however he didn't think that Gael being Kage were so bad, the same as the senju dude, Uri means "At least he is someone who is willing to play the rol of Kage and not someone who was appointed for the finger of some dude saying to that person should be Kage" For Uri willingness to do something is what make a good action in the most of the case, since that time in the huge fissure he recognized that the first rule for survival was the fact to have the will to survive, due to it, he would recognize Gael has the only candidate who Uri would vote, this time no for convenience but because for fact that he was the only one that Uri knew the most, and it was the safest election, it could be called conservationist?, well actually Uri always voted for the people who did a good job, or he knew from a near approach, more than for those who had flashy proposals, all this in the academy and others safe environment, however this time was under pressure. So he said:

-This time I think that Gael is better for this position- Putting his hands like if it were a balance and would move down and up while said in a monotone tone -Gael for my case is the best candidate, I know him even more than Haufuma, so even if he has so many achievements I'm an ignorant genin before your eyes like our friend Shikami seem to think, so I can't confirm them, due to it, I'll go for the safest option, I'll vote for Gael-

Then seeing how the tension started to increase, not for his words but for actions from before, Uri knew that his work was done. He didn't have much firepower and though he loves fights, he didn't love to die he wasn't Idiot nor asshole enough how to engage in this kind of fight, he could give his support to Gael, however it would make so little difference as an ant trying to help a lion fight an elephant, and he wasn't that kind of idiot people who sacrifice themselves for another person so as follows continuing his talk he would say in a neutral tone.

-Said that, here I do me leave, this could end in a fight, though sometimes a fight may be effective I don't see necessity of a bloodshed this time, especially if it has my blood in it, but this is up to you all- then Uri would start to advance to the door, with his puppet still at the shoulder height he would rise his other hand, trying to give the sensation of no danger, though he didn't believe that some jounin would gang him while he is just a genin recently graduated from academy, he was alert from any inconvenience, as well as never left to put threads in his puppet.

If he was successful to get out of the room, he would go through the nearest window or exit door that would there be in the zone.

[Exit]
General:

Life is about achieving your goal and never let that those who gave you it being forgotten
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jintori Uri
Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 1500

Fri May 06, 2022 9:41 pm
[OCC Claims]

(sorry I forgot)
545 WC
total 3.047

stats obtained 30
Chakra: 7(+10) = 80
Speed: 49 (+10)= 59
Strength: 1 (+10)= 11

Jutsus Obtained
Alucard (2700WC) (A)

Last edited by Uri Jintori on Wed May 18, 2022 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up with stats.)

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Sat May 07, 2022 2:23 am
Shikami had just gotten up to head out of the room, most of what he said, having been said, Hafuma would at that point appologize , which Shikami would speak to him lowely about "Just remember, Mistakes are okay to make, if you can and do live to ensure you learn from them" this was Shikami's way to let him know he held nothing ill against him, about the time they were both going to walk out, Niento stopped them. And since that, Gael would continue to have no clear line of sight of Niento, the "clones" never existed, and with two bodies in the way nothing else was possible for Gael to do other than stand there.

Shikami would hear Niento out and glancing over at Hafuma he would Nod "I could agree to this, especially if one of us is around to help advise him in manners that are a little more delicate, such as you did just earlier for him" at which time his address would switch over to Hafuma "If you are up for it that is" Yes this could back fire a bit, however, at this time, Shikami was only just returning as was not fit to become the leader, Niento apparently was newer and felt he did not deserve it either himself, Shikami could respect that, However Hafuma seemed to have the right mind set. Mostly from what Shikami has gather so far.

And At that Point Shikami would turn around and Look towards Gael, however at that time, both Ghost and Uri was also trying to leave, Both spoke their piece " Sounds like we are closing in on a tie, so how should we close off with a tiebreaker." At that time, Shikami would still be in the room now, and awaiting any ideas thinking that maybe his still stood as an Option.

(OOC- Gael never paid the initial clone payment, His clones never exsisted, and since his eyesight never lined up with Niento for countless reasons, Most aptly him being behind two people who had blocked off the door, and since his post was essentially contingent on those facts, thus nulling out his post, and is why i posted the way i have.)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum