Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

A Picnic in the Mountains - Page 2 Empty Re: A Picnic in the Mountains

Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:51 pm
Moyasu managed to lay out a blanket along the ground and placed his pack atop it while unzipping it and taking out the items of food that he had cooked and was ready to dig into while looking at the setting sun from his peaceful location. He got out the salad first, making himself a personal bowl of the crispy and green health food before drizzling a bit more dressing and some pepper along the top. Getting out a fork he then started crunching into the salad, the flavors tasting fully of health as well as creamy due to the dressing going to work, as he watched the sun as it slowly set over the horizon. It was a very serene experience due to the fact that the warmth of the room was surrounding his body along with the encroaching and growing coolness of the air outside which made the inner temperature more comfortable than stifling. It wasn't so much a sauna now as it was when he had first entered the place due to the falling night outside causing the temperature outside to fall down. All the while he continued to eat his salad while enjoying the nice view.

WC 200; TWC 2,301
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:54 pm
The salad was delicious as he finished eating it with a lick of his lips, getting the remains of the dressing around his mouth, as he put the bowl back into his pack before taking out the plastic container that had the pizza in it out and opened up the top. Steam erupted from within the container, the smell of melted cheese and sizzled steak reaching his nostrils, as he got himself a slice and started chewing into the saucy and cheesy slice. The dough had been seared nicely though could've used a bit more seasoning, something that he took note of, as he continued to chew on the slice while watching a few bubbles boil over in the hot spring right next to him. The steam in the cavern misted into a thick fog like texture that caused the cavern to become fuzzy but not unbearable which only gave him more time to close his eyes and take in the taste of his pizza better. With the finishing bite of his first slice he poured himself some tea that he had made earlier inside a cup before taking a sip in order to clear his throat of the remaining taste.

WC 201; TWC 2,502
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:08 am
As the last remnants of the tasty pizza slice was washed out of his mouth by the equally delicious tea Moyasu took in a few deep breaths of the steamy cavern and relaxed while watching the sun etch ever further down over the horizon and shrouded more of the land in darkness. "Too bad I didn't bring any wash clothes..." he said to himself as he looked over to a nearby hot spring seemingly calling out to him with how much heat it was producing. "I'd enjoy myself a hot soak while watching the sunset. Something to keep in mind and to come back to later." After a while of relaxing he would get himself another slice of pizza and chew on it as he continued to let the warmth of the cavern envelope him. This was certainly a very nice way to get away from everything that he had had to put up with for the past few months of ninja duties. Daycare cleanings, garden trimming, mailman delivering, even hospital cooking. That one wasn't so bad as it involved him getting to use his passion for cooking but it was still tedious work due to how large hospitals tend to be.

WC 204; TWC 2,706
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:30 am
As his thoughts wandered over his missions and how monotonous and boring they could be Moyasu sprinkled a little salt on the new slice he had picked up and started chowing down while enjoying the taste and texture and the location once more. "One of these days... I'm going to have to do something impressive if I want to earn myself respect with the Raikage. I can't keep doing these low ball missions or else he probably will never take notice of me." He kept eating as the last light of the sun was just about to leave the sky, the sky red due to the rays of the sun changing it to it's color, and he could feel more of the cool air resulting from the loss of the sun creeping into the cavern. He finished off the last slice before getting up onto his feet and channeling his chakra through his body in order to summon the inner flames. It spread across the palms of his hands as he directed the fire towards certain parts of the cavern as those points would be set alight with flame and cause light to form across the growing darker cavern.

WC 200; TWC 2,906
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:02 am
Moyasu became shrouded by the glow of the custom lanterns he had made as he continued to enjoy his pizza while watching the last dregs of light from the sunset disappear over the horizon. It felt like ages since he could have a moment of peace like this as he took in deep breaths of the steam that continued to encircle him. He could feel the heat of the steam flowing into his lungs causing him to grow drowsy though he could also feel his mind clearing as he closed up the container that held his pizza and opened up the one with his cake. "Alright... Time to give my baking a try. Hopefully this came out fluffy." He sliced up a small slice of cake as he could see on the inside that it indeed looked fluffy with no raw spots of dough anywhere, as he took it and took a small bite. This had been the first time he had made cake, after all, and he had no way of knowing beforehand if this was going to be a good attempt. His caution was unfounded, however, as he took a bite and the delicious taste flowed all along his tongue.

WC 203; TWC 3,109
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:00 pm
After experiencing his baking in it's really delicious form, Moyasu's mind going through the many ingredients he could possibly use in order to make his baking a bit better next time, he placed his silverware back into the plastic container and closed it up in order to lock in all the freshness left of his cake. He was full and satisfied as he leaned back and looked up at the ceiling of the cavern as he could see the steam of the hot springs clouding it all up as the flicker of the flame torches lit up the mist for him to watch. He usually exercised after having such a big meal so that the calories of what he took in wouldn't affect him so much but this was a special time for him as he felt it could count as a cheat day for him plus he wasn't really in danger of gaining any significant weight based off of one meal. Thus he laid down and watched the mist above him all while hearing the sounds of the night going on outside the cavern entrance that served as a serene setting for his ears. He didn't feel sleepy at all but he knew this was the ideal setting for a nap.

WC 212; TWC 3,321
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:03 am
This had been a good day for Moyasu. He got to enjoy himself a nice picnic in a cavern and hot spring sauna den while watching the sunset over the mountains like the majestic sight that it was. As he watched the steam continue to flood the room and out the cavern entrance he thought that it was the perfect time to make his way home as he didn't want it to get too dark for him to travel especially when you live up in the cold mountains. He thus packed up all his stuff back into the bag before getting up to his feet and making his way over to the entrance in order to sling everything over his shoulder and hop out in order to stick to the side of the mountain face. Using his chakra sticking to the sides of the mountain proved no problem for him as he charged his way down the face back towards the village. It was a quiet evening in the village but with the lights that lit it up he could tell where he was going as he made his way back onto the familiar rooftops of his hometown and it's people.

WC 201; TWC 3,522
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen

Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:20 pm
After having made his way back to his home village he ran along the rooftops that led all the way back to the balcony of his home as he jumped down next to his door and took out his key in order to unlock the door and step inside his sweet smelling abode. He set his bag on the counter in his kitchen and removed the plastic containers that held his food items as he put it all into his refrigerator in order to make certain that none of it rots anytime soon. "I'm definitely going to eat all this again at some point. Maybe tomorrow." With that he got out a bit of tea, chilled by the temps of his fridge, as he opened it up and took a few big swigs in order to wash away the taste of all the foods he had just enjoyed in the location he intended to visit more often from now on. He then got out a gaming system that he kept in his bedside drawer as he turned the power of the machine on and laid upon the bed while killing time by finishing the final boss he'd been having trouble with.

WC 202; TWC 3,724

{Exit}

Claiming: The rewards from the daily Calander for the event which this topic has been supplying wc for.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum