Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

The Chores of Resolves Empty The Chores of Resolves

Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:47 pm
Missions:

Yusuke surprisingly doesn’t like sand and he does like art. He was assigned three missions that he actually wanted to help with. The first was a simple request that seemed to be regular maintenance. Cleaning the sand from the roads. Many genin are given this task, usually every week a miniature squadron or young ninja are told to head out, and eradicate the coarse menace. The district he’d be heading to was the industrial district. He was assigned a reasonable segment for a single boy to clean. At least it was reasonable by ninja standards. It was a seedy part of town, but Yusuke was used to hanging out there. It was the best place to do some graffiti. Not many people cared to clean up around there, and, since there was a beautification initiative going on, many businesses saw the defacing of public property as free art. In the right places that is. It was quite important to make sure it was in the right place. A detail Yusuke often chose to overlook. 

The next mission tied into his previous hobby. There was a sanctioned graffiti artist by the name of Pakun who was commissioned to paint a mural on a large wall of an ugly factory. He requested a little assistance and deterrent for a random attack. Yusuke was excited to see the artist at work. He’d seen a few of his pieces around the area and considered himself a fan. 

Lastly, he would help a rich fat cat find their cat. Yusuke didn’t really understand nobles or their place in the village. He did understand that they had a lot of money, and helped the village somehow. Their missions often got pushed to the top of the queue. The cat in question is hiding inside the large estate and has a check up happening at the end of the day. Despite the mission being commissioned today, Yusuke was assigned it immediately. There weren’t a lot of shinobi in Suna so they didn’t have more equipped ninja to spare. This mission was considered urgent so he would do this one first.

Alright let’s get going… Yusuke thought as he looked out over the village from the top of a roof near the shinobi headquarters. His half cape, and brown hair blew in the wind as he basked in the high desert sun. His green camo pants matched the half cape. He had decided against a shirt today since it was so hot. He had wrapped his torso in bandages instead. His black gloves matched the toeless shinobi sandals. This face guard glinted from the sunlight. 

He hopped on the rooftops heading towards the center of the village. Once he crossed into the district, he noticed a young boy around his age sweeping the streets. Looks like many genin will have sweeping duty today… He thought in the back of his head. Yusuke was happy to see that the task was a real mission and not a practical joke getting played on him.

He saw the manor from the sky. It was a nice building with huge glass pane windows. He walked up to the door and gave it a knock knock knock with his left fist. A petite woman in a maid outfit opened the door. Her eyes were emerald and her hair was short and a light brown color. Though, Yusuke couldn’t see much of it under the bonnet she wore. The long black dress looked hot to Yusuke, but who was he to judge? Yusuke Sarutobi genin, here to find a cat. He said followed by a grin. The maid looked a little hesitant to let him in. Would you provide identification please? The girl asked. Yusuke complied, reaching into his back pocket and presenting his shiny new ninja verification card. I thought the hourglass on my head would be enough for most people, but guess they have tight security. It made sense if this person was important. 

The lady nodded and opened the door ushering him inside. He stepped in and he immediately noticed to large men standing on the other side of the door. One had a scar on his face and held a bat. The other was bald and carried a sword on his back. The hair on Yusuke’s back stood up and his shoulders jumped up when he noticed them prompting a laugh from the maid, but he just laughed it off. 

The main room was wide open. There was white marble flooring with a red velvet rug with gold lining running upwards to matching red carpet. There were two… interesting white marble cat statues with gold inlay. They framed a small fountain in the middle of the room. The maid walked quickly towards the stairs and Yusuke followed.    

Miss Yamato’s cat is small and black. Her name is Kiki. We’ve been looking for her since this morning and the lady is getting impatient. The maid walked up to the large middle stair and turned over to him. I will continue to  look down stairs. You look upstairs. My name is Mischa. Let one of the guards know if you find her. The maid then bowed and lifted her dress to descend the stairs.

Yusuke nodded and went up the stairs. The top level had a thin, but grand hallway matching the carpeting of the first floor. The walls were wooden and well detailed. There were about 6 rooms, so he decided he would want to check them all. Yusuke started with the left side end room. This was an open room with white marble flooring as well. There were a few easels and painting supplies around. He looked back and forth and didn’t see anything. Suddenly it got super quiet and then a thought went through his mind How am I gonna find this cat!!!!???

Yusuke didn’t want to make a poor impression on the noble, but he really wasn’t more equipped to handle this than anyone else. Well… If I was a cat where would I… Then he heard it. Meow Yusuke's ears perked up and then he turned to the sound. It originated from the closet. Yusuke crept towards it slowly and as quietly as he could. Once he got there he peeked inside and saw a pair of yellow eyes. 

Alright, I just gotta open it slowly… He opened the door and then the cat ran out towards the door. Oh no you don’t !!! Yusuke made the tiger hand sign and streamed fire towards the doorway to stop the cat. The small black cat stopped and ran backwards right into Yusuke’s arms. Yusuke picked up the cat who struggled and clawed at him as he took it down stairs.

He approached the guard and handed the cat over. One Kiki delivered. He said as the large bald man took the cat. Good job kid. we’ll send the reward over. You did us a favor the misses will be in a much better mood now. 

All is a day's work, my friend Yusuke replied, trying to look cool with a claw mark running down his face. I have some more things to take care of today, so give Yamato my best and Mischa too. Yusuke left the mansion and the door closed behind him.

Alright now let's go to the industrial district. He started walking to the seedier part of town passing the more wealthy Sunagakure residencies was a shock to him. He knew his family wasn’t super rich, but they were well off. The disparity of the well to do and the industrial district hoodlums was striking even to Yusuke. The people he passed gave him side glances. He smiled as he walked. In the end he had run into some cool people here as well. He thought back to the times he'd run around with a group of young ‘artists.’ They would tag any good building making it the canvas of self expression. The older kids among them seemed wise. He’d learned a lot about roof running from them.

Eventually, Yusuke made it to the section he was supposed to clear of sand. He opened up his pack and retrieved an foldable broom. He had a couple of bags in his pack as well. There wasn’t much to this job, simple manual labor. He started sweeping up the sand, and getting it up against the walls of abandoned buildings to avoid the wind. It took quite a long time. Yusuke walked up and down the narrow streets sweeping and piling up the sand. He’d only spent about 20 minutes of his morning at the mansion, but, by the time he finished, The sun was starting to descend. 

Yusuke was beaten to be honest with himself. God I hate SAANNDDD! He exclaimed as he swept up the last bit of it into a bag. He carried the damminable substrate to the dumpster and tossed it in. Yusuke let out a sigh and brushed himself off. He turned around and admired the clean street he had managed to create. 

Now I can go meet Pakun should be right on time for once. He looked at his watch. The artist wanted to start a sunset and the sun was setting. The people at headquarters were good at their job; the location for the mural was only a block away from his assigned cleaning section. Yusuke walked around the corner and saw a broad shouldered and dark skinned man with a cloth headband and gray sweats. He was carrying a large sports bag.

Yusuke was sure that he was the guy. Are you Pakun? Yusuke asked anyway. The man nodded. Are you my assistant for the day? He said taking off his bag and unzipping it. The boy nodded to the man. Yusuke Sarutobi, it’s an honor to be a part of your art today sir! Yusuke gave a salute. Let me know if you need anything. I’ll make sure no one bothers you too! Pakun raised his eyebrow then giggled a bit. You must be a fan huh? Alright, are you any good with spray paint Yusuke? The man received an enthusiastic nod from the genin. Then help me out with filling things in. Have you seen the rabid dog? The man asked about his most famous work done on the back of a mineral processing plant. Of course Yusuke had seen it. Yeah! Are you doing something similar here!? The excitement could be felt in Yusuke’s voice. All the fatigue from cat chasing and sand sweeping melted away. uh huh I’ll spray out the pattern and do the outside could you go over the lines to make them thicker for me? Pakun spoke as he started the job. Yusuke wouldn’t refuse not only was is his job he wanted to help.

The task went on exactly as one would expect. Yusuke kept his eyes peeled for shady characters while he followed Pakkuns directions. He even got to help with the painting some. Pakkun finally stood back as the dusk settled in. The mural depicted a group of starving dogs chasing after a golden rabbit under the open desert sky. It was a representation of the less fortunate trying to make it in the dessert. Alright looks good. Consider this wall beautified! Pakun smirked, then looked to his assistant. You did great today, kid went much smoother with you around… So why is a decent artist like you running around as a tool of the village? Pakun lifted his eyebrow prodding the kid deeper than anyone else and he could tell. Yusuke’s eyes went wide then he became pensive for a moment. Sorry , If I crossed a line. Just think that a good guy like you should be free. Right now you’re a slave to village though right? Pakkun let up a little bit, but not a lot.

Yusuke turned back to him with a smile. No, I appreciate the compliment on my skills really He looked Pakun in the eye. I owe this place a lot for raising me. I think serving in this capacity is something I can do to pay it forward. You’re an unmatched artist, and I don’t think I could do what you do for the village. Yusuke sounded like he was putting himself down, but he wasn’t. I don’t think that you’d be half the ninja that I will be. We all just play our parts ya know? Yusuke winked. If the mission is done then I gotta make it home for dinner. It was great to meet you Pakun hope to see you around. 

Pakun laughed. HA! You got me there kid. Yeah we’re done here. Thanks for your service. The citizen waved as Yusuke walked towards his house after a long day. 

[WC:2121]

claiming:
+21 stats(+13 vigor, +8 speed)   

+3k ryo +15 AP

+1500/1500 for Needle Jizo rank B

+500 to Great fireball Upgrading from C to B  

+121 to Temporary Paralysis rank D [136/500] Previous approval       

Last edited by Yusuke Sarutobi on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

The Chores of Resolves Empty Re: The Chores of Resolves

Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:40 pm
Hello, I'll be looking over your claims for this evening.

I see where you forgot to put your WC total at the end of the thread, but the word counter recognizes that you have enough for all of your claims, so approved! If you wouldn't mind putting the WC total in, that would be great for your records, and please don't forget to add these claims to your stat page

Yusuke Sarutobi likes this post