Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

A New Beginnning Empty A New Beginnning

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:28 am
What a shame this life had become.

Guren sat within the confines of the first floor of the spire, reflecting with Mia on the state of Sunagakure. The two had discussed the departure of the Second Kazekage, the disappearance of the First Kazekage, and the betrayal of a genin who joined Mizuki in her leave. There had been no good news in Sunagakure. There had been no sun shining on the village. Not even a glimmer of hope. And this level of loss was starting to impart itself psychologically onto Guren. 

"So, what do we do now? Who shall be the next Kazekage?" Mia would ask, with a mildly frantic look on her face. "Mizuki did fire you just before she left...but, honestly no one has taken that seriously."

Reflecting to himself momentarily, Guren unfolded his arms and sank within the chair across from Mia's desk. "I see very few options. With Kenshin and Mizuki gone, the next logical candidates are myself and Ibari. I am not certain how Ibari would embrace a role such as Kazekage, but it is a conversation I should have with him. However, for the time being I will accept the mantle until a proper conversation is had."

"I agree, and I would suggest the same thing. You may want to go ahead and start clearing out the Kazekage's office now."

"Hm" Guren would respond aloud with a groan from deep in the pit of his soul. He'd take his time standing from his chair, then forming the hand seals required to transport him from the bottom of the tower to its apex. In a flash he would be standing in the lobby of the Kazekage's office. Pushing the door open softly, a wave of angst would come across him. All the memories that had occurred in this room, all the conversations had, all the laughs shared...gone. And for what? He couldn't wrap his head around it. And the more he thought on it, the more isolated he had felt. Two of his closest friends, gone just like that. Two of the Sunagakure's top shinobi...gone, just like that. The pain was real, almost as if he could feel the stab to his heart. He softly clinched his chest with right hand in response, and to no avail. Even the pressure from his palm wasn't enough to comfort him. Nevertheless, he continued into the room. Retrieving an empty box from the corner of the room, he'd begin gathered all of Mizuki's left behind possessions into the box. From personal notes, to the perch that Pakkun would perch upon...everything must go.

When he finished, he would start ominously at the seat of the Kazekage. As he approached it, he couldn't help but think of all the power, responsibility, and expectations that lied within that seat. And as he took it as his own, suddenly all of that anticipation had faded away. It was just a seat, like any other. But with this new undertaking, even if it were to just be temporary, there was work to be done. 

And it would begin with letters. One address to Ibari, which would be swiftly sent out to his home address:

"Ibari,

With the recent departure of Mizuki and Arantima as well as the disappearance of Kenshin, Sunagakure is in a state of dismay. There needs to be a kazekage. Seeing as I am the Deputy Kage, I can fill this void. But your tenure and loyalty to Sunagakure suggest that you would be an optimal candidate. If this is something you wish to pursue, let's please discuss this in the Spire. Otherwise, I will become the Third Kazekage.

Thank you,

Guren."

Guren would have the letter swiftly sent off to Ibari, and in the meanwhile he would patiently await a return note. 

WC = 624

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

A New Beginnning Empty Re: A New Beginnning

Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:59 pm
The messenger had knocked but no one had answered. From the perches of the trees around Ibari's desolate and empty abode were the bodies of the Anbu, alive of course just watching as one in particular took the note and shooed him away. With several poofs of smoke the ANBU led by none other than Lilith and Junko would surround the small black hovel that was his temporary and final home. There were no knocks because they knew that the man felt their arrival before they had even arrived, the doors of the black structure moving autonomously as he stepped out and looked at them. He looked to Junko who had only held out the message and a huff came from him as he took it and read it with his eyes. A small chuckle escaped his lips as the black hovel began to break down into grains of black sand that would soon form into wings upon his back," I guess I should give my notice...Thank you all," a slight smile would appear on his face as he took off into the sky and toward the spire. It wouldn't take him long to appear at the window and with a flick of his wrist the window would open and he would slide into the office slowly and look at Guren and the cleaning that had been going on," So my sources were correct....She did defect from the village. Interesting how things are coming into play. I've lost my brother and friend. This village has lost a Kage...And now you want to talk about who takes over the reigns of the village. I haven't had time to mourn Kenshin. The only thing i've been able to do is make him an unmarked grave.," looking over to Guren he wouldn't bother sitting down and talking over it.

Looking around he shrugged and looked back to the window contemplating on leaving but he would give Guren this courtesy," Keep the hat. Make this place better. Strike me from the annals of Sunagakure because what comes next after this you do not want ties to me. I do wish for you the best in bringing this village further into the future. If I survive the last request of a friend then...we can talk later," and with that unless Guren had anything else to say Ibari would leave the way he came in.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:01 am
With the appearance of Ibari, Guren would softly smile. It was reassuring to see a familiar and friendly face. Upon entering the room, Ibari would immediately comment on the state of Sunagakure. The departure of Mizuki...The disappearance of Kenshin, which was actually his death. Unbeknown to Guren, the hairs on his neck would erect and he'd feel overcome with a wave of sadness. He'd sink in his seat, and his head would drop in despair. "I didn't know he had died...His chakra signature had just disappeared so I wasn't certain on if he too left the village, or what. But I see...I apologize for my forwardness, but thank you for letting me know. No one had been able to fill me in on what happened as everyone else just reported him disappearing." Guren would say without making eye contact with Ibari.

The room would grow quiet, until Ibari would break the silence and state that he too was leaving. What a shame. But what could he do at this point? Two, now three of Guren's friends time with Sunagakure would come to an end. And Guren wouldn't fight it this time. "So you're leaving too then? I guess I could have seen that coming. Well just know this, no matter where your actions and travels take you, you'll always have a friend in me. Never hesitate to call on me if need be. Good luck Ibari." Guren would conclude. His mind had been going a mile a minute, but there was too many broken pieces left for him to pick up with Sunagakure for him to worry about another person leaving. To him, it almost made sense to just start anew. And with that, he'd keep his head low and reflect to himself until Ibari left.

WC = 293. TWC = 917
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:26 pm
Ibari turned to face Guren for a moment as he looked him over, not as a threat but what had been a friend. Something had been playing in his head for some time and he could see how this situation had been hurting Guren. A small sigh escaped his lips as he took his hand off of the window seal and turned fully to Guren," It would be the equivalent of spitting in the face of Kenshin's memory if i left you and the village like this. So. I am going to go get our prodigal son and return him home. Once he is home and there are those that can replace both me and Kenshin in terms of power...and there will be....i will return to the shadows, never here but never fully gone," it was a cryptic message but he would be back in time after he had finished up something. With that he would smile and step out the window," There is no time for you to be down and glum, you are the New Kage and you need to smile and show a brave face. I will support you from the shadows...Until we meet again Guren and don't die on me," with that he would fade into black grains as he left the room and left Guren with some hope that the village wasn't doomed just yet.

[Exit]
WC: 629
6 AP
All words toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45954-hiding-with-camouflage-v7?highlight=camouflage (new total is 1030)

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Tue May 24, 2022 2:07 pm
As he hung his head in solace, his instinct compelled him to look at Ibari once more. Raising his head as Ibari said his final words to him, Guren would turn in his chair and angle his seat towards the window. Out stretching his arm towards Ibari's direction, he'd simultaneously spin the spiked ring upon his finger, and draw his own blood. From that blood, a single blunt tipped wire of blood would shoot out and coil itself around one of Ibari's arms restricting him in place and preventing him from leaving out from the window and interrupting his farewell.

The action was not hostile, but instead out of endearment. How could he allow yet another friend to depart from his life, from his village, without even attempting to stop them.

"Ibari, on behalf of Sunagakure I can't just allow you to leave. Not alone at least. Understand that I do not wish to control your life or your decisions, but with Kenshin and Mizuki both vanishing..what kind of Kazekage or friend would I even be if I just let you leave too. I'm not going to fight you, but this is my last attempt at convincing you. We can go get Souji together from Kirigakure, then come back and clean up this mess. What say you?"

But he realized that this was to no avail. His wires hadn't reached Ibari in time, and so his friend would depart from the window. Who knew if he would ever see him again?
-Exit-

WC = 251. TWC = 1168

max stat discount claims
All words towards Ketsuryugan Stage 3 (2316/4500); rest trained here
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default