Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51291-kunika-akari-stats#388193
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35600

The Samurai and the Wary Sun [Training Hanzo I/O] Empty The Samurai and the Wary Sun [Training Hanzo I/O]

Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:37 pm
It had been a few weeks now since the arrival of the odd sisters into the land of rice, they had made their rounds with enough of the villagers that they at least were more recognized when moving about the up and coming village. Being in such a tight knit community had done some harm to her usual wary demeanor, everyone was far more open than she was used to and it had softened her a bit - especially seeing how happy Izumi was in this environment. That was something she couldn’t allow to continue though, so getting back into her strict training regime was her only solution - best be ready for anything than be caught slacking. It was still early enough in the morning that the sun hung low on the horizon and the air was only just losing it’s edge of chill from the night.

Thus she found herself in search of an area that she could get some actual training done, asking around she was directed to the training facilities on the edge of the village away from major infrastructure - arriving at it though she could feel her nose wrinkling in dissatisfaction. It was a fenced area that seemed to sprawl out into different environments, though aside from that it seemed pretty basic. Shaking her head slightly she moved through the entry fence and into the wooded area - any place was better than no place at all. She had her hair tied back in a long braid, the clothes she wore were nothing to note - just a simple one piece black jumpsuit that hugged her body and gave her the most range of motion. She had brought along a gym bag with some of her basic weapons, a water bottle and towel as well but nothing else. 

Since she would be there for the next several hours she took her time warming up - stretching and the like before taking a few sprinting zig zags through the trees; hopping up on a trunk and altering her trajectory in an instant so as to not run in a predictable path. What she was going to be training she was unsure but she had read about a coveted ability that her clan was able to access - something called Golden Eye. Even though her eyes were a cat like yellow they lacked the tell tale sign of an unlocked ability - and she was determined to get it. Through her racing through the trees she would be on high alert for anyone approaching her - or more likely anyone she was about to run into, she had no reason to believe anyone would want to train with her.

wc 444
Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen
Stat Page : The Ruthless
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 5300

The Samurai and the Wary Sun [Training Hanzo I/O] Empty Re: The Samurai and the Wary Sun [Training Hanzo I/O]

Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:53 pm

WfWKm9t.png
Feeling the ruthless still
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

What time was it? He didn't even know anymore. Having gone out of his way to dive into the depths of some dusty ruin and then to have turned around and got wasted right after was probably a bad mix for Hanzo's overall health. But at the same time he wasn't exactly the kind of man that cared too much about his personal health. That was why he specialized in both Bukijutsu and Taijutsu. He put himself directly in harm's way for the mere fact that there was a tangible benefit to doing so. He was used to throwing down with people in a rough and tumble way due to his time as a bandit. But he had long since stopped being one on of those kinds of people.

Still, Hanzo didn't think he was ready quite yet to do the actual hard work for the village. So the master of menial labor found himself once again returning to the goddamn training facility. He was starting to be a bit of regular here, he knew the staff on a first name basis and they knew his in kind. It was fun coming here because he always seemed to meet new and exciting people. Individuals that he had little time to bond with thus far during his stay in the village. He wondered what kind of crazy character he'd run into this time. The sky was the limit, but that didn't exactly give him any sense of hope. No, the only thing that he was aware of was his own limitations.

He had a large object on his back, strapped and covered in gauze.

He made his way into the wooded area due to not having used that area often. Not, that he would ever be in the woods anyway. Tanbo had a lot of open spaces and very few trees, but on the off chance he ever had the opportunity to train in other places in the world, he wanted to be ready to do so. To his surprise, someone was already here, stretching. He did take the time to ogle them before they seemingly ran off, he might not have had the doujusu, but his attention to detail was superb. He advanced to the location further, before his memory began to take hold of him and he felt himself break out into a cold sweat. Something was off.

He might have been six feet and three inches tall, built like a brick shithouse, and assured of his own physical prowess, but something about this person was giving him danger signs left, right, and center. This was the embodiment of danger. But being ever reckless, he approached her ever the same. He hadn't yet fully come to realize that this was the same woman that had threatened to dismember him back at the teahouse. But the realization was likely to come soon enough. He got close enough to where if he was going to do something, this is likely where he would have done it. But he wasn't trying to do much of anything beyond speak to the woman whom was zipping along the trees doing... something.

"Yo!~" He exclaimed with a salute that turned into a wave of the hand. "What kind of training are you doing up there?"

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 10
  • Vigor 30
  • Speed 30
  • Strength 40
AP
390/390

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 550
Total WC 550
Total WC Needed 0550/6,938
Active Skills
None.
Claims
  • ---

Post Information
  • Things to be Learned:

Tagged
holding my power down's useless.

Last edited by Kurokawa Hanzo on Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

The Samurai and the Wary Sun [Training Hanzo I/O] Empty Re: The Samurai and the Wary Sun [Training Hanzo I/O]

Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:45 pm
The voice was enough to make her freeze mid step, her chakra cementing her to the spot without a thought as her head turned toward the noise - narrowing her eyes she watched his salute and wave, only raising her eyebrow at his question before glancing around. I guess it would look odd to be zipping around but it seemed as logical as any other practice could be… As the seconds passed in silence her memory served her well - she knew exactly who this was - yet another one of the men who was falling over themselves to get in close with Izumi at the bar that night. A sparring partner was better than running drills alone though, so in that moment she would take the step out into the open air and allow herself to plummet to the ground; only about 15 meters. Though it was a long way down she landed with a small bounce in her step before striding over to the man who towered over her as he did before, stopping roughly 5 meters from him and giving him a quick once over. 

“Yo.”, her voice was flat but not uninviting as she spoke, “You’ve never seen a maneuverability drill? The trees serve as obstacles and you are supposed to be training your ability to change directions as quickly as possible… it’s not nearly as efficient as some of the other training I’ve done but it will do for a warm up.” As she spoke she gestured to the random groupings of trees around them, some of which now had bark missing from her repeated points of contact. Taking a few curious steps around him, noting the wrapped item on his back, she would come back around to face him. “What kind of training do you do? Anything worth sparring against?”, her tone had shifted a little, dipping to challenge him perhaps, all while her gaze of yellow bore into him with unflinching intensity. “Something is better than nothing right?”

wc 332
Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen

Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:08 pm

WfWKm9t.png
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

He stared at her blankly for a moment as she spoke about something called a maneuverability drill. He looked down at himself for a moment... realizing that he was all muscle and wasn't exactly the most agile of persons. But she seemed to have other statements that she made as he continued to look her up and down. She had to be Izumi's blood relative cause she was plenty fine. Granted not many people in this village were ugly in his opinion. Was it something in the rice or some shit? There was no way for him to know for certain. But this woman wanted to spar with him... and he wasn't entirely sure that was a good idea on his part. Present circumstances permitting.

But he supposed the worst that could happen is that he broke a limb or something. Or she could accidentally kill him or some shit. Still, she had a personality that he wasn't exactly trained to deal with."Uh... I have never been in a real fight before. I only know how to jab shit with my fingers really well... and even then I can only do it a few times before I get winded. So you sparring against me would be the same as you beating up a five year old." He wore a rather large grin on his face the entire time due to the fact that he wasn't a fuckin idiot. He could tell when he was outclassed. This time it was easy because she was doing shit in the trees like a damn lemur.

He'd hold his chin for a moment before thinking about her statement with a more serious approach to his reply. "I suppose if the point is to learn how to fight, I guess I could stand to learn from you. I'd never turn down getting my ass kicked by a pretty woman." He exclaimed with his fuck-it mentality being on full display for the world to see. He didn't really know much of anything at the moment. So if she got serious she'd beat the crap out of him rather easily. He was only skilled in being big and intimidating. That was what he did back when he was a bandit. He knew how to use a sword... a little bit? He wanted to be a sword master for a time, but he just lacked the elegance and grace to be effective at it.

"How do we go about doing this?" He wasn't sure if there was a honor code or anything that needed to be followed or not.
Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 10
  • Vigor 30
  • Speed 30
  • Strength 40
AP
300/300

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 431
Total WC 981
Total WC Needed 0981/6,938
Active Skills
None.
Claims
  • ---

Post Information
  • Things to be Learned:

Tagged
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:23 pm
Her arms would cross over her chest, her stance balanced between her two legs standing firm as she listened to his analysis of her proposal. At this point the sun was beginning to steadily rise, cresting over the horizon and nearing the midpoint of the height of its arc - causing the light to spill in behind her and add a glow to her hair as well showing the sweat gathering at the back of her neck. His one uncovered eye had been taking her in as she spoke and his body language was apprehensive at worst but other than that he was a fairly open and easy person to communicate with; if only socialization was her strong suit. Her right eyebrow would shoot up in surprise at his words - did he not realize how that sounded or was he actually trying to make a sexual joke? He must be joking though… if he considered her better than him at just a glance - yes she was fast and agile but that isn’t everything, brute strength can negate most of her ability without him breaking a sweat. All the while the widest grin was plastered on his face, and as someone who rarely smiled it made her lips tighten into their traditional scowl. She would move a few meters closer so she was within reach of him before commenting.

“For someone who looks like you, missing an eye even, never being in a fight comes across as hard to believe. How did you earn that eyepatch anyways? Trip and fall over your own two feet?” She would smirk a second before shifting her body with fluid and practiced movement - left leg sliding back slightly wider than her hips and staggered with her right, raising her hands into fists and throwing a single cross body punch directly to the jaw he was just holding only moments ago - her entire body weight was thrown into the strike as her back foot pivoted along with her core before snapping back into her original position with a slight bounce in her bent knees. The smile wasn’t a full one but something akin to it was playing at the edges of her lips that could be seen through her raised fists, before giving a slight laugh and lowering her fists to allow them to hang loosely at her side. 

“Now you can say you have been in a fight and got your ass kicked by a woman. But unless you can help me nurture my affinity for water chakra you might be better off finding someone else to train with for the day.”, she would turn and stalk off to her bag, grabbing her water bottle and taking a few deep drinks, only looking over her shoulder once to ensure he was okay. She was no brawler by any means, while she packed a punch for her size she had very little umph behind it.

wc 488
Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen

Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:19 pm

WfWKm9t.png
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

What the girl lacked in over-all power she seemed to make up for in terms of her actual skill. Talent was talent regardless of physical aptitude. She seemed to understand the proper stance needed to throw a punch, which was highly impressive to Hanzo since he wasn't sure many people in this village ever bothered to use their bodies as weapons without relying on their precious manifested chakra. Granted, hand to hand situations meant that chakra was still manifested within one's body, at least to a certain degree, but for the most part it was his shell that made him strong. It wasn't as though he was a perfect being now all of a sudden or anything. He needed to make himself stronger, sharper. At the moment he lacked a certain level of finesse that he still strived for.

He moved his head when her hand struck his face, which did nothing to minimize the damage, but it at least let it appear as though her punch actually did something to him. She wasn't meant for these sort of physical encounters, though then again. Most people weren't from what he had gathered. Still, he held his jaw after her strike and let her finished what she was saying before he finally gave her a retort. He found it amusing she said that he got his ass kicked by a girl, however, given that it wasn't exactly something he found shame in. "Water chakra, huh? Simple enough., Nothingness into wetness, moisture build up, rising pressure and then the eruption. The pop." He spoke in a rather calm manner as he looked her over. Before his hands started to weave.

Dog, boar, horse, "Those are the principles of water, at least with how I've been doing it. For example." He said as snake was utilized to complete the set. "Water Pressure Trigger." He was calm as the dirt beneath his feet started to dampen and water seemingly started to from from beneath him, filling the area for up to twenty-five meters around him, moving at a relatively quick speed. The formation of the water beneath his feet should have been enough to showcase that he knew something about water release. He'd narrow his eyes for a moment before he'd peer over towards the volatile vixen. "I can teach you the fundamentals, but I don't mind learning some new things about the water element with you. Might help me later on."

He would begin to showcase to her the exact method one would need to take in order to draw out water-chakra, and even showcased to her how he did the water pressure trigger. If she paid attention at all that was, he wasn't going to force her. "That about covers it really.... So what is your name, anyway?" He reached up and took the wrapped objects off his back, tossing the to the ground with an audible clang. He'd then reach up and remove the eyepatch, placing it into his pocket. Showcasing that he did in fact have both of his eyes. He merely wore the eyepatch cause he thought it helped him look cool. Not that he'd mention that to her. He was interested to see what she was going to do now. He didn't move from the spot in which he had been standing. Crossing his arms.

(Teaching Water Element & Water Pressure Trigger.)

Stats
  • Health: 200
  • DR: 95
  • Chakra: 15
  • Vigor: 40
  • Speed: 30
  • Strength: 150
AP
360/390

Active Jutsu
  • Water Pressure Trigger
  • Total AP subtracted is 30 AP

Total Post WC 557
Total WC 1,538
Total WC Needed 1538/3750
Active Skills
None.
Claims
  • ---

Post Information
Things to be Learned:

Tagged
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:35 pm
With the bottle to her lips she watched him over her shoulder, the glance turning into held attention as he surprisingly had something to say concerning water nature. The seal of her lips on the bottle would break as she narrowed her eyes, instead of gratitude she wore skepticism on her face - people don’t give things freely without wanting something in return. Dropping the half empty bottle back into the bag she would stand and cross her arms across her chest as she watched his hands weave familiar signs in unfamiliar patterns.

‘Water Pressure Trigger’, her expression morphed from skepticism to worry as she quickly snatched her bag from the ground in an attempt to save it from being soaked - only just being successful as the bag left the ground just as the water surged onto the spot it once sat. As soon as it surged it dissipated and she dropped the bag once more on the ground - but held her guard. “Alright then, I’m up for the task of learning, though to be fair I’m more of a book learner so we will see how this goes..” With her arms still crossed she would move over to him a bit closer, holding her body language at a very obvious ‘guarded but observant’. He would begin with the fundamentals before moving onto the exact method one would need to take in order to draw out water-chakra - once she had some of those down he would move into showing her the ‘Water Pressure Trigger’ he had started earlier. As guarded as she was, Kunika was equally a sponge for information - soaking up every comment and bit of advice offered to her. 

After the lesson it surprised her to hear the words, ‘what is your name anyways?’. Freezing in place, her hands still holding the Boar seal as her molten gold eyes shot up to his face with the expression of bewilderment. Had he just taught her all of this without even the base knowledge of her name? Hadn’t they met already? Was she so forgettable next to her sister that - as the memory replayed the expression would soften into one of realization. She remembered that night again … and even after her threat he chose to help her. Her frozen hands would fall to her sides as the shame of it all hit her with full force; the light of day being shut out as she closed her eyes in embarrassment and lifted her face to the sky. Even with eyes closed she heard the removal of his equipment and even felt the thud of their weight as they hit the dirt a meter or so from where she stood. 

Scrunching her eyebrows a bit she would peek out at him, now standing with his arms crossed, and causing her eyes to shut even harder as the weight of her rudeness settled in. The moment of silence was barely noticeable but it felt like an eternity to Kunika, people were supposed to be her forte but it seemed she had more to work on. With a heavy sigh she would roll her shoulders before opening her eyes and looking him in the face, “Thank you, first of all… for teaching me. I am Kunika Akari, and… I’m sorry for how we first met. I don’t understand exactly why you chose to help me despite knowing nothing about me but… I appreciate it..” While her tone was sincere her expression was verging on pained - she was not one for apologies so for her at least, this was a big deal. “And you are Kurokawa Hanzo, the one who so brazenly infiltrated a group of men and stole their prize of my sister, congratulations are in order.” The last words came out harder than the rest as they sounded as though forced through gritted teeth.

wc 642
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:50 am
Emotionless expression. Soft, elegant hair red hair moved as his feet took steps forward in the path that he has taken. He usually doesn't train in such a place, but he thought he might as well give it a try. It had the perfect setup for the tools and instruments that he would need with training his unique release and of course, his medical ninjutsu. With his arms behind his back, he wore his typical Chinese-style battle outfit. He preferred to stick to tradition while the others took on the more modern attire and appearances. Speaking of appearances, it has been consistently vexing that many members of the village believed that he was girl because he had such a feminine physique. Even when they knew from his early childhood. He couldn't believe that people could be that unintelligent, but he is, thinking about it now.

Mikaela sat next to a tree in the advanced trainings grounds. He hummed to a made-up rhythm even he didn't know where it was going. The sky was dark with clouds that covered it like a blanket. It looked like it was going to rain, but you could tell it wasn't. It was just a cloudy day. The emerald-eyed Senju stretched his hands above his head running his hands through his hair.  He stood up and looked around, he really did need to work on his chakra some more, but some days he feels like he can't get anywhere with it. Mikaela shook his head; he really did need a partner. Someone who could help him out and vice versa. Also, someone he can compete with because he's tired of sparring with his himself and working with Hikari. He really wanted to fight someone who had a different style than those he trained under. Mikaela smiled as he walked out from underneath the tree.

He looked around the training grounds, it was empty beside him or so he thought when he heard the sound of what sounded like someone jumping through the trees, that's when he seemingly jumped and hid the tree and watched at a female finishing her run and then begin to start with some slight training. He should wait till she finishes her training, or should he wait for someone else he pondered. He never really thought of asking for help before. He usually likes to do things on his own, but the weird thing about it is that it somewhat makes him happy to work with people. Well, he thinks it's just the thought of him being needed when working on something. Mikaela's thoughts drifted from the subject back to chakra. He knew he had excellent chakra control but what about in a fight, however, would his wood ninjutsu and medical training come in handy? As he studied her, looking over her tiny body, black hair, and the black jumpsuit. 

The next thing that appeared was a man, well, a man that looked like he's been through some shit. Then the next half-hour they talked about training, and then tried to train and whatnot. She wanted to learn water nature, he wanted...well what did he want? He already knew her name and what she wanted but he didn't even know his name and what he wanted? Such secrecy...ope she just said his name, Kurokawa Hanzo. Never heard of him. In fact, never heard of these people before. Maybe it's time Mikaela should. Usually, Mikaela would be more self-aware than this but he decided he needs to have a little fun.

Performing the hand signs Snake, Ram, Hare, Ox, Dog, Monkey, Snake, the ground begins to rumble and break apart as a 10x10 meter Chinese serpent dragon comes crashing through into the air, allowing Mikaela to jump onto the head from the tree. Guiding the dragon near the ground and focusing onto the duo, he would stop the dragon meters from them, all while standing perched upon its head, "So, are we having fun?" Mikaela said as he gave seductive smirk at the two.

[TWC: 672]
Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:31 pm

WfWKm9t.png
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

He noted that this woman had begun to act strangely after he posed his question, but Hanzo was the kind of guy that believed that all things would come to him in due time. Including her name or anything personal about her. He wasn't the type to force people whom were uncomfortable with him to interact with him. But he was glad tht this village seemed to hold no persons that were treating him in a negative light for no reason. It was refreshing to Hanzo, given that he had been a bandit for so long. To the point in which he had caused harm to others out in the world. His actions were anything but innocent. But he did what he had to do to survive.

He heard her description of that night's events and it brought a smile to his face. Though thinking on her sister was a bit of a hard subject for him. They were getting along well and then she ghosted him without any explanation what-so-ever. Which in his world was one of the worst things you could do to a friend. "Quite a beautiful name, quite a beautiful family. I picked ya sister because she seemed like she was having a good time. You seemed... agitated. Red flags and such. But I am an open minded equal opportunist. As for the rudeness... yeah... social manners didn't exist in my former life.." He spoke to her with a soft grin on his face. But it seemed they had a new arrival as a large wooden dragon descended upon their location.

"Whoa. Hello there. What's ya name?" He wasn't sure there was another red-head in the village, but Hanzo definitely felt lucky. He was attracted to all kinds of persons, but he liked the crazier hair-colors the most. Not that his preference mattered much when you lived your life in such a loose manner. He was amused by the fact that their training seemed interesting enough for yet another person to join. He wondered if this was going to be a repeat of the Asahi situation. Where the newcomer was focused on his partner more so than himself. If so, it wasn't going to be as much of a shock. Hanzo was used to just... existing in the background. Not that he minded that. Being invisible was part of being a ninja. He was more amused his big ass was invisible.

But he wasn't going to pass judgement on this man before giving him the chance to speak. At least he figured it was a man. Could have been a woman, you never knew now-a-days. What with all of the transplants going around and all of the people sharing body parts. He never got the hype of such self mutilation, but he wasn't going to complain about the life choices of other people either. He took a moment to breath in through his nose. Feeling himself grow calmer and calmer as the air moved through him. He reached into the pouch that sat on his hip and he pulled out a small flask. Sipping it down for a moment before looking over towards Kunika. "This a friend of yours?" He quizzed her for a moment. He wasn't implying that all gingers were friends. But he was sure as shit that he hadn't been the one to attract this attention.

Stats
  • Health: 200
  • DR: 95
  • Chakra: 15
  • Vigor: 40
  • Speed: 30
  • Strength: 150
AP
360/390

Active Jutsu
  • None