Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Dawn at the Training Grounds  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn at the Training Grounds

Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:03 pm
He did not have time to lolligag with his opponents as Typhon, who at the time of the first spar seemed apprehensive about fighting, was now coming directly at Yamato, Yutaru moved a little slower but still with the intent to harm.  Yutaru’s attack hit him first, the attack ate through his wood armor and hit his body, causing him to take a single step back.  He chose not to defend as he wanted to experience the attacks first hand, but at the moment of the flip, Yamato did continue with the momentum, choosing to block the flip while at the same time introducing a speed block for Yutaru.  Draining 35 AP from Typhon he then felt Yutaru hit his body…He activated Berserk Transformation in that moment.  He turned black as his Vigor and Speed increased by 60 instantly.  He was not skilled in hand to hand, but he then followed up by performing the hand seals at a speed of 160; the Boar, Tiger, then Snake.  Followed by a clap and a sinister smile, his aura spread out from his body.  It would wash over the two shinobi and an immediate radius of 5 meters, before instantly debuffing their speed and Strength by 20.  Before he spoke once more.

“The both of you have a weakness…you perform with trepidation knowing that I am more of a teacher than an opponent.  You will not gain anything from this, so I will have to point it out in a much more direct approach.”  He would say before tapping the one foot that took a step backwards to propel himself forwards in a blink.  His speed of 160 would allow him to deliver a lighting strike of an attack and that was what he intended.  The Byakugan of course would at least help Yutaru keep somewhat of a track, and if Typhon was not overpowered by a simple technique such as the minus field than this attack could be followed as he would then use his legs that he had so expertly worked to perfection to deliver a split kick, leaping up so that idf the attack landed he would hopefully seperate the two of them before continuing.

WC:366
TWC:1,455

Used.
Wood Armor Absorption - 35
Berserk Sage Transformation - 40 AP
Minus Field - 20 AP

AP=1,455
+35 AP Drain from Typhon
____
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:21 pm
Yamato was clearly not an idiot and did not allow himself to be thrown. It seemed that his wooden armor was preventing the disease from spreading to his opponent. Something would need to be done about that if he Ty were going to be able to do any lasting damage. A wash of energy burst forth from Yamato and quickly made the Young man feel more sluggish. He would have no time to even think about it.

With his already enhanced strength he would push through and ready himself just in time for Yamato to jump up with a split kick aimed at both Typhon and Yutaru. Leaning his body back to avoid the kick Ty would straighten three of his fingers into a Spear shape and strike upwards at the bottom of his opponents calf (40 power,  armor piercing) hoping to crack through the wood and infect the body inside. He didn't want to afflict his team leader with something so painful, but he knew it was do or die here and that Yamato was holding back greatly on the two genin. All he needed was a solid touch on some exposed skin to leave a good impression. Should his attack either land or fail he would quickly attempt to retreat a few meters and react to whatever was coming for him.

(WC 223)
(TWC 1011)

-35 ap for wood drain
-20 ap for chakra enhanced strength upkeep
-30 ap for Nukite Spear hand
-15 ap capsid coating upkeep

540 ap- 100 = 440 ap remaining

Last edited by Typhon Sepsus on Wed May 11, 2022 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Record Keeping
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:11 pm
Byakugan active Yutaru was on the alert, in fact he was intimidated. When the wood broke from his front kick he could see the tenketsu more clearly with his pale eyes, flesh was exposed. As he tried to upheave the senior in hand to hand he swung around with a crescent kick .

Yutaru was leaning back when he could see the nature energy boiling thru Yamato and he rolled over. The kick missed and Yutaru back flipped five meters to the right and avoiding the test givers aura. 

Yu was sweating as Yamato clapped.

The dawn frost was fresh still and he softly crunched it when he landed, and Yutaru wasn't sure what his best move might be. He had an Ace in the hole with his talent for Jikukan, but Yutaru was no master. He hoped to preserve the safety of others, and considered how long this could go on with a berserk opponent. 

Still facing the monstrous opponent Yutaru decided what to do as the beastly Yamato and Typhon clashed.

Swiftly in a practiced form Yutaru lunged his palm forward. The Hyuuga fired a D Rank, Vacuum Palm at his teacher. 

He held back a bit, making sure to fire his aim precisely as Yamato had performed his handseals for the Raiton Technique. His eyes were strained while Yutaru mentally focused his energy forward.

Word Count: 226

- 5 Ap Byakugan
-10 ap Vacuum Palm
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:54 pm
He could already tell that the two were at least decent fighters, and in the case of Typhon he had really stepped up since the initial spar with the four members of Team Winter.  He knew that the fight could not go on much longer considering the techniques he had under his belt could leave serious consequences for the two…yet he was amused and at least inspired by the brief exchange between the three of them.  Continuing through with his attack he felt the air and saw as Typhon punched at his calf and penetrated his armor, he let hit happen and as he felt the sting of the hit, he wrapped his leg around the Canopic Genin’s arm and went down to the ground.  He watched as Yutaru went back and then performed a technique he was familiar with and as the Vacuum fist hit him, he used the momentum to let go of the Typhon’s arm and fly back so he could land back on his feet.

“Very interesting, the two of you work really well together,”  He held up a single right hand and spoke calmly, not carrying hostility as he canceled the remaining wood armor and other jutsu.  “Yutaru…you still fought even at the end holding back…this was a friendly exchange but I gave you both explicit instruction to fight with your lives on the line.”  He gave the analysis next as he looked at the two of them with a smile on his face.  “You both need to learn that even in a spar, as long as it is not deadly…strike with full force, you are to ensure that the exchange cannot continue, and I am still here…even after being hit and poisoned.  Having said that, Typhon, you are great at reading the movements of an enemy and you hit with precise movements to ensure there is nothing wasted.  Yutaru…you wanted to become a member of the Hoshigakure shinobi…I feel with the exchange you showed me today…there is still room for improvement, yet I think in the future you will be able to ensure that this improvement is one that will rock the shinobi of the village.”  He said as he clasped the shoulders of each person.  “I think in good spirit that to end our exchange you two treat your senior to a meal.  How does that sound?  Good right?  Generous even?  Great…I think a nice breakfast will do well.  I will lead on so you two should have no reason to not follow through.”  He said with a smile now showing on his face, as if a switch had been flipped and even with his leg being exposed and the toxin and bruise showing at his calf, he walked with not even a hint of a limp.

WC:464
TWC:1,874
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:25 pm
Typhons hit would appear to connect just as the armor around Yamato would begin to collapse. It was perfect timing and he successfully infected his squad leader. The young man felt a slight bit of pride which was immediately proven immature. Both Yutaru and Ty's attacks would land but their opponent would appear relatively unfazed.

Yamato athletically maneuvered away from the pair of attackers. And would plant his feet firmly on the ground, despite the canopic virus ravaging the muscles he stood on. The tenacity of the display was honestly shocking enough for Ty's mouth to hang open, a rare sight considering his usual masked face. He would quickly snap out of his shock and ready himself to continue when his teacher's voice and demeanor completely changed. Yamato would proceed to give a calm evaluation of the spar to that point. To think he was able to watch and deduce a teachable moment or two out of the exchange while simultaneously fighting them was impressive. 

It felt good to be praised for his improvement, but he knew there was still a ton he would need to do before he could feel truly ready. Though it was Yamato who called off the match it was made very clear that it could have been the pair's loss at any point really. Losing was always humbling, but with visible improvement each loss was less and less upsetting. It definitely helped that his opponent was a friendly face and not a true enemy.

Ty would laugh at the suggestion they pay for a meal. "Alright, I think that's fair." His own stomach would rumble at that moment and he'd chuckle again, "I could go for some breakfast myself. I'll cover us all so don't even worry about money Yutaru." He would say with a smile. 

Afterwards Ty would fumble around a bit looking for where he dropped his mask and gloves. Once they were found and he was fully covered up again the genin would follow behind Yamato to get food.

(WC 337)
(TWC 1348)

Last edited by Typhon Sepsus on Wed May 11, 2022 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue May 10, 2022 1:53 pm
Yamato was more than happy to go get some grub after the fight, and he was happy that Typhon had grown so much in such a limited amount of time. After getting his things the trio would take a trip to the hot pot restaurant, the Plum Picker. Yamato was not gentle as he ordered the biggest table and pot as he picked the meats and veggies for them, all in all it was going to be an expensive meal for the trio but they would at least be able to eat their fill. Yamato sat down and yawned as he looked at his companions. “Honestly that poison of yours is going to be a force to be feared in the future Ty…I want you to remain in Team Winter and keep on growing stronger. I am going to soon be going for Nova, and once I reach there…there is something that I must do and if all goes well I will be back, but I could die…I want to make sure Team Winter remains strong.” He would say as Yutaru was already digging in, it was great to laugh for a moment as the day would soon come to a close.

[EXIT]
WC:202
TWC:2,076

[CLAIMS]
Toujinbo Using 25% Max Stat Discount for learning 1,875/1,875
Tossing the remaining 201 WC
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed May 11, 2022 10:13 am
As the group walked to get some food, Typhon couldn't help but run back through the combat he just faced. His group leader always seemed to come to life in battle. It was a strange thing to note, he himself never really idealized fighting in any way. Though both his parents were shinobi they very rarely talked about what it was they did for work. Only recently did he find out that his mother had slain tons of enemies. She too must have had that fighting spirit in her. It was something he wanted to work on in himself. Of course he still needed to train physically, but putting himself in the right state of mind would surely help him in the future. The young Canopic could not stay afraid of combat forever.

The Hot Pot restaurant wasn't very far from where the trio trained and so it was a relatively short walk. At the table Yamato would comment on the potency of the virus he was infected with. Luckily it seemed that there was little if any lasting damage done. He knew the dangers of using the virus in combat, but the way his friend spoke of it made him think a little differently. Maybe he should focus on improving his disease and turn his curse into a powerful weapon. It was something he was surely look into.

"I'd be happy to stay on the team. Working under you has gotten me this far and I hope it stays that way." Ty would say with a smile.

The food hit the spot and was a great way to wind down after some intense training. The trio would part ways and Ty would wave goodbye to the other two as he headed home. 

(EXIT)
(WC 293)
(TWC 1641)

Spending 1500 words to bring Biohazard Breath from C to A rank
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure

Thu May 12, 2022 12:16 pm
Exit claims approved for Shinrei and Typhon!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum