Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Rice, Ruins, and Ramen (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rice, Ruins, and Ramen (IO)

Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:32 pm
He wouldn't have done it. Not normally, well maybe he would. It was Yamato's reaction that had stirred the idea, and then when the man got distracted just to come back to concern, well it was a bit to much. As he was about to speak Asahi feigned a choking noise, holding his breath and straining in a way to make his face go red. With one last heartfelt look and a gasp he allowed himself to collapse on the table. His feigned death would only last about 5 seconds before he burst out in laughter.

"I'm....sorry......Yamato!" he would say catching his breath. "It was just too good of an opportunity. Besides if there are two things Monks know how to do its preserve books and brew alcohol." He'd wipe the tears from his face and reexamine the works in front of him. "I can't say I know much. Some of the symbols....I vaguely can make it out. From some old books back home in the Land of Iron. Still, not enough to make much out." He'd lean back looking around the room, taking another swig of the burning liquid. He'd drank stronger and worse stuff, he was sure of that fact. "My best guess is its talking about spirits. Not good ones though...." He'd put a finger on a kanji that was roughly scrawled as though the ink didn't want any part of being placed on the paper. "Still I don't really know. We should take a handful back to Okada and put some heads together like you suggested, maybe make some sense of it."

He'd stand and explore the area more. In total his findings netted him a few more scrolls, several small lion dog statues, bowls with various herbs and incenses that he didn't recognize, and an ominous red Oni mask. All of which he placed in his satchel to take home with him. Some he would give to Okada, the herbs, statues, and scrolls for certain to get their opinions and identification. The mask however, he felt would look nice in his small one room office.

Coming back to Yamato he would listen to what he'd found. Yokai, spirits, evils, and stones. It all matched in some ways with what he himself had gathered. Still, it wasn't malevolent spirits that he often associated with. Disgruntled ghosts sure, but beings of evil.....Just not so much. "I can't say this is my direct area of expertise. I know some of it, but......its just not what I normally deal with. Still, I might have some books back at the tea shop that would help. Let's finish up and we can check them at our leisure. This place has hung on this long, why not a little longer." He'd shove the bottle in with the rest and make his way out. Unless something were to come up the trio would leave, doubtful anything too ominous could occur.......Right?

TWC - 2511
TMWC - 6187 / 6000
(exit)
Claims
+65ap
+13000 ryo
+25 Chakra
+1500 towards Lion Hawk
+1011 towards partial master of Curse Mark
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:16 pm

Yamato

Yamato chuckled. He was glad that Asahi didn’t seem to be bothered by the rotten alcohol too much. The man was really as healthy as one could be, and this little act of bravery (or stupidity, depending on your point of view) was not enough to kill him. It didn’t seem like anything would be. Still, there was a bad feeling in Yamato’s gut. It didn’t sit well with him. The mission ending like this. He had more questions than answers. Still, this was a discovery that seemed important. These writings, drawings… Hopefully they were not the scribblings of a madman. Yamato had hopes that all of this meant something, anything. "It seems like our work is only just starting, Asahi." he told his friend, "I for one am not disappointed.".

He started gathering as much material as he could for the investigation he was planning to launch when the two shinobi got back to their village. He was picking what seemed most interesting and packed with information. The second aspect he was judging his ‘loot’ by, was how easy they were to carry. It seemed Yamato wasn’t as prepared for every situation as he thought he was, as he had joined this mission without enough bags to carry everything in this cave back to town in good condition. He had to carry whatever he chose, on his person. His attire did come packed with pockets, which were handy. He also did have his ninja pouch on him at all times, but that was already overflowing with small weapons and items that Yamato did not intend to drop and leave here. The good thing was that nobody seemed to have entered this cave in a long time. So it was highly doubtful that anybody was going to raid this place while Asahi and Yamato visited Tanbo. It didn’t seem like anything was in the way of Yamato returning here with more bags (and possibly some helping hands) and grabbing everything they left behind the first time.

Regardless, he tried his best to carry as much as he could on this first run. He was packed. He seemed a lot larger with the amount of books shoved into his jacket. Hsi silhouette now had the proportions of a vision of Yamato from the future if he kept drinking as much as he did, and did as little exercise as recent weeks. His arms could hardly move, his body could hardly turn. With big, slow steps he started walking towards the exit of the cave. "Ready to leave when you are, Asahi." he reported to his friend. "We can discuss our next steps when we’re back in Tanbo. Don’t think you can follow the rest of this thread without my aid, friend. I’m here to unpack this mystery with you, on top of the spirit research and work I already signed up for.". He breathed heavily. He was not built to carry the weight that was currently resting all over his body. "I don’t want to get too sentimental, but I feel the need to say that it’s been a joy working with you.".

Post WC: 522
Total WC: 2805

Exit, Claiming:

Taking learning discount instead of AP for full stat.

2063 words to learn Seal of Absorption
Remaining 742 words towards Seal of Protection (755+742=1497/2063)

+ Mission Rewards & Chuunin Pay for the completed missions.

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:10 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum