Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Mastering Sage Mode - Page 2 Empty Re: Mastering Sage Mode

Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:59 pm
Kita felt a little bit foolish in response to Saya's response to the arm. He supposed it was a bit... crass to pull a body part out of the middle of nowhere. Stupid decision on his part. If there was any blood left in his body he would've been blushing as he dismissed it back to the pocket dimension he'd snatched it from.

Sayatria gave the directions towards the one who would be interested in the arm, then offered to call them here. Kita shook his head at that, still a bit embarrassed about the fact that he'd decided it was a good idea to pull out a severed arm in the middle of the park. He could go ahead and deliver the thing himself later. For now though, he still wanted to focus on learning whatever he could from this strange girl mentoring him. Besides... the way she phrased it had a particular way of making the entire idea seem stupid.

Sayatria asked if he knew Chidori Senbon or Nagashi. Kita shook his head once again.

"Not yet. I've never picked those up."

She quickly weaved a small number of hand seals and stepped back, taking care to ensure she didn't hit Kita when she unleashed the technique. From her outstretched hand launched several tiny pinpricks of lightning, sending showers of electrical energy into the ground a good couple of meters away from herself. She quickly turned and explained to the young shinobi that it was a relatively simple change in shape of the Chidori technique, turning it from a close range attack into a long range projectile. Kita nodded along, drinking in her words and absentmindedly trying the seals with his own hands. He took care not to apply any chakra to it just yet, as he didn't want to accidentally unleash it just yet, but he wanted to ensure that it was committed to his muscle memory. Kita had found doing that ended up making his life easier in the long run. Having to think up the hand seals as you performed them just ended up making things messy. Committing things to muscle memory grants you a bit more leeway in a fight.

Though as he watched, she explained that learning the altered technique was crucial to another, the one Kita assumed was Chidori Nagashi. She backed up by a significant amount and unleashed a mighty current of electrical energy into the air around her, dazzling the young chuunin as it came to a halt a single meter away from his location. By this point some of the other patrons of the park they were in started taking note of the shinobi training session occurring in their midst. A small crowd began to gather quite a respectful distance away, and a small smattering of applause was audible a good distance away from them.

"Wow, that's impressive! Where'd you pick that one up?"

Kita tried weaving the hand seals she had displayed for himself, once again taking care not to mold the lightning chakra and pour it into the hand signs, as he didn't want to let loose the technique just yet. For now, he was content with just committing it to muscle memory as he listened passively to his new mentor.

Word Count - 544

Total Word Count - 3743
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:20 pm
"no worries. It's pretty easy to do." As she performed the chidori variants, both current and senbon for her new student, something crossed her mind. Her sister was in every way her mirror image asside from two things. The hair she couldn't fix. That was just kind of part of them wanting to be a bit individual, but the second was actually a pretty easy solution.

"It's nothing big. I think my teacher explained the basics of the techniques right before my seventh birthday? Honestly my time before Kiri is kind of a blur so I know I was young, but when exactly I couldn't say. I didn't really have the focus to sit down and train techniques until after I graduated from the academy though. Ai, Could you come here please?" She dropped the chidori current. There wasn't much need for it as the purpose was simply to teach Kita and that had been taken care of. PupAIt would almost seem to float across the distance towards the girl who shared her face, head turned in confusion. Usually she could predict what Saya was going to do, but in times of training her thoughts were so muddled by multitasking that sometimes things just kind of slipped through.

"Anything else in particular you're interested in? If you have a desired effect I could see if I know a jutsu that fits the bill, or if you know technique names and I know them I could easily show you. I'd tell you the list of jutsu I know but uh. it's gotten quite expansive and people always say when I'm listing off things I talk way too fast and one blurs into the next so it's impossible to understand what im talking about. " Saya placed a hand on her puppets wrist as her off hand formed seals.

Bird. Monkey.Serpent. Rat.

Her palm placed against Ai's wrist flashed as a symbol of a shield woven into seals almost seemed to be burned into her "flesh" Of course it wasn't real flesh, it was a silicone based fake flesh BUT the effect was so real to life that it would be nearly impossible to tell otherwise.

"Sorry. Forgot I can do this. Probably should while i'm thinking about it. " WIthout missing a beat she'd form a second set of seals. She didn't need to perform amplification or enhancement given they were puppets. While they were her puppets they wouldn't benefit from seal scaling in the way she would, allowing her to save the extra chakra.

Horse. boar. Rat. Dog. Tiger. Dragon.

Placing her hand on Ai's other wrist, a non descript seal for the jutsu ability reduction zone whose look was nebulous because the creator decided they didn't feel like giving a cool visual for the markings would appear on her other wrist. The symbol was small with lines that existed and looked like something. It was definitely a shape, even if it wasn't clear what the shape was.

"I've been working on my fuinjutsu for some time now. Gotten pretty good if I say so myself. These seals will help the puppets in ways my personal seals wouldn't. " For emphasis, she would reveal the seals placed on her own wrists, the first bearing the senju symbol and the second showing a complex alchemical formula.

(TWC 3202)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:00 pm
Kita slowly committed the seals to memory as he listened to the girl in front of him. She called over one of her companions, some strange woman bearing her exact appearance, though possessing the uncanny ability to float over the ground. Whatever jutsu she was using, it was pretty impressive in Kita's mind. From what he'd heard, flight techniques were very difficult to pull off effectively, and difficult to learn in the first place. Clearly it was some technique beyond Kita's grasp at the moment.

The woman made her way slowly over towards Sayatria, who calmly explained that she was educated on the techniques when she was very young in age. Sometime before her seventh birthday it seemed. That seemed particularly young in Kita's mind, though he supposed that different shinobi learned at different rates. Kita himself had followed the typical path expected of a shinobi, enrolling in the academy at a young age and graduating with the rest of his peers. Though something else she had said caught his attention. Apparently she hadn't lived in Kirigakure all of her life. How... strange. Kita supposed that wasn't the right word, but he had no other terms for it. He supposed it was far from impossible, even far from improbable, though the fact still caught him off guard. The only other person he had known to move to Kirigakure had been their current Mizukage Murata. He supposed that Kirigakure really was a village home to people of all different walks of life.

"I didn't realize you were from out of country. Where were you from before Kirigakure?"

After that, she asked if he was interested in any other techniques or effects, demonstrating that she had access to Fuinjutsu seals as well. A pleasant surprise for Kita, considering he was particularly low on Fuinjutsu seals at the time.

"Ahh, you're also a Fuinjutsu user! Now that you mention it, if you have anything that could store your chakra for later, that would be a big help. The guy I normally have for that is... unfortunately unavailable. If you have any tips for improving a Fuinjutsu Amp, I could also take those"

She revealed the seals on her wrists, and Kita had to agree that she was getting considerably good a Fuinjutsu. Ahead of Kita if he was being totally honest with himself. Though something else she said caught him off guard. 'Puppets.' That was a new one. Kita looked at some of the companions that had arrived with her, and suddenly it clicked as to why they had just been silently and ominously floating in the air this entire time. They were likely not alive in the first place. Unless... Kita's eyes widened. Were these... people? Were they trapped in some sick Genjutsu of hers, forced to serve her?

"Puppets? Are they... are these guys alive? Please tell me that you didn't... enslave them or something."

Word Count - 484

Total Word Count - 4227
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:16 pm
"Um. Well. " She glanced over at her sister. Of course she'd opened a topic that was hard to talk about. She'd determined months ago that she would give up her family name, taking on the last name of her clan in emphasis of her growth and existence as an individual, but that wasn't really the problem. She wasn't 'really' supposed to talk about her mom, both because it could potentially put her in danger and because her family had been very clear that they were paying her quite a pretty sum monthly so they could pretend she didn't exist. The two twin's eyes met and in a moment she knew what to do. 

"Well i'm from the Island country, just not origionally from Kiri. Was sent here a couple years ago to train as a ninja because my latent talent needed to be focused into something productive... or something like that? " Thankfully the convorsation was set to move on. While she assumed it would come back around to her background at some point, at current the topic was much more prefferable. 

"Ok. So listen. I have two seals that can store Ap. I think there's more but I don't have them memorized and honestly I haven't really thought about learning them. I just kind of know that they exist? The first one is the basic chakra storage seal. Pretty easy B ranked jutsu. It takes a bunch of chakra from you now and saves it so you can use twice that much later.....Thinking about it. Both kind of do that. ONe just has some slight bonuses for fuinjutsu users. " She would show him the seals for chakra storage seal, placing her pointer finger onto the center of her forhead. THe sealing formula spread quickly, creating a small pale yellow square across her skin. 

"The second one has a bit more requriements. You have to know the first seal and seal of absorbtion to learn it. Created it myself actually. It's called the seal of a soldier pill cuz yanno. The symbol looks like a soldier pill. It's A rank and much more powerful, plus if you use absorbtion effects like seal of absorbtion to negate another technique you can take the energy absorbed and use it to overload the seal so it gives you even more energy. Overloading the seal makes it unstable though. It won't stay around perminently after overloaded." Once again she'd offer the seals to the second, unless he pointed out that he didn't know seal of absorbtion. 

"Yes, Yes, No, in that order. We are alive however we are technically puppets. Well. I'm both alive and a puppet. We were origionally just puppets but Aya here figured out how to use the stength of ninjutsu to create uh. Living Mokuton constructs I suppose would be the term? She literally breathed life into myself and her teacher Pinochio. That makes it so theres a real me and a puppet me. Our consciousness is a product of Aya splitting her consciousness into compartmentalized personalities. It's dificult for most to understand. " Ai would respond here. At the comment that they were alive, she'd give Kita a wink as Saya covered her ears with her hands. It was more a gesture than an active protection. She had to hear enough for the puppets  so she couldn't ignore the convorsation, but the act allowed her mind to shift any information given to the puppets consciousnes. 

(TWC 3776)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:58 am
Apparently this girl was from one of the other islands present within island country. Kita wondered which of them she could be from, though he doubted that her telling him would give him any particular insight into her place of origins. After all, Kita wasn't particularly strong in matters of geography. Not as though it mattered too much anywho. She was a Kirigakure shinobi, and that was what counted.

On the topic of chakra storage, she mentioned that she did in fact have seals that could store 'AP.' Again, not a concept that Kita understood very well, but he just decided to roll with it. She mentioned that she had two on hand, one being the basic chakra storage seal, which she demonstrated. Kita nodded. He understood that one well, having learned it a while ago. Though he'd run into trouble when he realized just how little energy it actually stored in the grand scheme of things. He'd need a little more oomph if he wanted something that would provide him with more than a single jutsu or two. Though the other seal she mentioned sounded more his speed. It was an A Ranked technique, placing it in a category definitively above the B Ranked chakra storage seal. It seemed it had a requisite of knowing the seal of absorption, but thankfully Kita had picked that one up as well. She demonstrated the seals for the technique, which Kita began mimicking to get down. That one he could probably get some mileage out of.

Though when Kita asked what her companions were supposed to be, one of them began to speak. Apparently the girl here had somehow learned to create living entities from scratch. Kita didn't quite get what the clone meant when it said they were parts of Sayatria's personality, but that was irrelevant. Kita was just amazed that she had somehow managed to create permanent living beings out of inanimate puppets. Sayatria herself seemed to cover her ears in response to what her creation seemed to be saying, though Kita couldn't fathom as to why that was. Did she not like their personality? They were a part of herself, weren't they? Regardless, Kita nodded his head and furrowed his brow in an attempt to work this though. Was this an ability he could learn as well? Kita thought about asking, but brushed the thought aside after a short session of pondering. Creations like that didn't fit his style of combat, he'd mostly be shooting himself in the foot trying to learn it.

Just as Kita was going to ask Sayatria if there was anything else that she could show him to master the form, something suddenly clicked for him. The markings that had formed around his body had fully manifested, and seemed just as clear as Sayatria's had been. The power no longer felt awkward or strange in his body, and he felt it begin flowing freely and naturally. Kita's eyes widened once again in surprise, before a wide grin spread across his face.

"I did it! I think I've got it down!"

He could feel the boost in vitality coursing through his body. Just as he thought, the power of sage mode surpassed that of the curse mark by a good margin. Better yet, it shouldn't ravage his body nearly as much as its counterpart. Kita turned to Sayatria and gave a deep bow. Proper respect was in order after all.

"Thank you so much for showing me your techniques!"

Word Count - 583

Total Word Count - 4810
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:29 pm
Silence would pass after the comment about Saya not origionally being from Kiri. That was good. As much as Saya liked to talk, there was often an awkward moment when someone realized the high status of her family. Usually they either began treating her like a princess, which was cool at first but quickly got old due to the volume of people who took that as a good reason to stick around her to try and gain favor, or they saw her as a cash opportunity. The latter was thankfully less dangerous nowadays. If someone tried to kidnap her in hopes of getting a pay out from her mother, she had more than enough power at this point to make it very clear that it was a horible idea they would regret later. She wouldn't pay anyway. Mom seemed content to pretend Saya had never been born and spare herself the embaracement of a bastard daughter from a roaming ninja.

Ai wondered if her explanation was actually helpful. While she could go into the entire description of the way the small girl used these techniques to protect herself from the trauma of her youth and the horrors of the ninja world, it didn't seem either the time or place. She'd given a basic overview of how she did what she did though. There were times when she thought it might have been easier if Saya hadn't spent the extra money to make herself and freyja look and move so real to life that it was dificult to tell they weren't real people. Either way there was too much usefulness in that action of creation to start regretting it now. With Ai's build, she would seem real even to chakra sensory, with lines that flowed chakra through points that resembled her chakra points. It was brilliant but purposeful. With the chakra threads hidden, it was a fifty fifty which of the twins would actually die if they were stabbed.

"Wh. I mean it's not a dificult seal to--OH You probably meant sage mode? Yea it's pretty easy once you understand the basics. Feels really cool though right? It's like PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWWAAAAAAAA. Then you run out of nature energy and it feels sad, or you feel like your body can't sustain the power for a period of time and it feels sad. Mostly it just kind of feels sad when you aren't under the effects. By the way, you should probably enter sage mode when you place those seals. Gives a huge buff to their power. I always use sage mode and an amplifier at the highest rank when I set my personal seals. Makes em hecka beefy. Did you want to learn the other chakra storage seal? Seal of the solider pill can provide a crazy ammount of chakra reserve in times of need. If i had to put a monetary value to how much.... I'd say i could get at max like. six hundred and twenty eight. Yes. Six hundred and twenty eight chakras. Does that make sense at all? I feel like sometimes I try to relate stuff in a way that makes sense to me but doesn't at all to other people."

(TWC 4311)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:48 am
Sayatria explained her woes with the ending of sage mode, and Kita nodded along in agreement. Though the pleasurable feeling with sage mode was less so than with the Curse Mark, he couldn't deny that there was a nice sensation to using it. Though that was just a side perk he supposed. Even if it had made him feel like garbage while using it, the power it provided would more than make up for the crummy feeling it gave him. Sayatria also gave him some good advice to use his seals in tandem with the Sage Mode and an effective amplifier, to which Kita agreed. From what he was aware, seals were made more powerful based on when they were first applied, and their power was not contingent on the user's capabilities when they were unleashed. That made for a particularly deadly and useful combination.

"Sure! If you're still willing to show me, I'd love to learn! After that I think I'll try to go ahead and see if that guy you mentioned, Pinochio, wants that arm of mine."

Word Count - 179

Total Word Count - 4989
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:23 pm
"Oh. I mean yea! I can show you. I think it's a pretty easy seal so like. Probably won't take any time at all. " She glanced back at the otter on her shoulders. He'd stoppped drawing energy earlier, ensuring that she had the single stack she would need plus a couple additional. There was something she was supposed to do soon, but for the life of her she couldn't remember exactly what it was. Of course she had to show this final seal to Kita, that went without question, but what she needed to do after that was a fog she couldn't quite get through.

"Ok. So Seal of the solider pill. eight hand seals total. I know it's alot but like. It's not something you'll set in combat either way so I figure it doesn't matter that much yanno? " She would form the seals slowly, giving him time to see the natural flow between one and the other.

Tiger. Dragon. Rat. Horse. Hare. Rat. Horse. ox.

As she finished the seal she purposely allowed the chakra flowing through her body to subside. She'd already placed one of these seals earlier, so there was no need to set another thankfully.

"THen you just pick your position and place it. It WILL draw a good bit of chakra from you now though. It saves it all and doubles the ammount after so definitely don't use this when you're in the thick of things and low on chakra. Make sure you set it well before a fight and then you can activate it when you need the energy boost. Think of it like shadow clones gathering nature chakra but like. for regular chakra?" Without even thinking she'd allow the power of sage mode to flow through her once more, dark black lines pouring across her body in tribal designs as she prepared on instinct. While she'd blanked on her goals for the day, it wasn't hard to get back on track once she began running through seal formulas. There was one seal she'd not yet set on herself. It was a fairly new addition to the fuinjutsu list she'd learned, but a powerful one.

Tiger. Boar. Dog. Dragon. Bird. Rat.
Boar. MOnkey. Bird. Tiger. ox. Dragon.

She placed the seal on her left collar bone, slipping her hand just under the neckline of her top to allow an extremely complicated alchemical formula to appear out of her trainee's sight. The first set of seals amplified the technique, pushing the power stat to the cap and enhancing the speed stat to near the same. In a moment the glow faded as her final Fuin seal was placed and ready for a time when she might need it.

"If you need any additional help with Fuinjutsu or Ninjutsu feel free to contact me. I'm always glad to help the next generation. You should be able to find Pinochio at his shop. Its the seemingly tiny house near the center of the village with a hand painted sign with his name on it twice!" With that she would head back home, the thought of lunch pushing her to her next goal.

(TWC 4837
CLAIMS

Placing spellbiunding seal on saya's left collarbone area 250 power 240 spe
Placing seal of absorbtion on saya's left wrist 205 power 135 spe

placing chakra barrier seal on Saya AI's left wrist
placing jutsu ability reduction zone on Saya ai's right wrist
both at base power as they aren't Saya
putting 4837 towards threadbare goddess barrier(4837/5k)

exit topic closed after kita)

Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:48 pm
Sayatria quickly explained the seal to him and that he should take care not to use it in the midst of combat considering that it drew lots of chakra. Kita nodded along, performing the hand seals along with her to make sure he had it down pat. Shortly after, the power finally faded from his body, leaving the boy once again in his normal state. A shame really. Here he was getting used to the power and it up and left him. Still though, the fact that he was able to get it down at all was something to be celebrated he reckoned. Maybe he could try to work out the time limit issue on his own. Kita gave one final bow to his instructor before turning to leave. He'd need to meet with this Pinochio fellow, and get this damn arm off his hands...

Word Count - 145

Total Word Count - 5134

Exit Claims:

Last edited by Kita Hajime on Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Claims Mistake)
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 97200

Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:43 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum