Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Training for the young Genin!!! Empty Training for the young Genin!!!

Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:27 pm
It was another day in sunagakure and Naki was getting up from his bed. Naki would stretch himself out before heading towards his bathroom as he began his normal routine. Eventually he'd find his way to the kitchen for breakfast and started to make him something light and simple before scarfing it down. The young man would head out towards the spire in search of something to do something that would make the day fly for him. As he was getting ready to step out he made sure to grab his gear and checking on his pictures and cleaning them before finally leaving. Once outside he would head straight to the spire though he took his sweet time with it as he was focused on what kind of mission he would be given though he wasn't exactly really looking for one. He wanted something else something different as he realized that he hasn't been to the deputy kage office in awhile so guren doesn't know that Naki was able to figure out how to use lightning release now so he figured why not pay him a visit first. 

Once at the spire Naki would head to where the deputy kage assistant was and asked about him. They would speak for awhile as she told him that he hasn't came in yet for the day and Naki was smart enough to leave a message for him that read. "I came by to let you know that I have finally achieved raiton release I have also learned a few techniques on my own. If you are free maybe you can help me learn more about it. If possible of course." he wrote out before nodding to the woman before telling her that he was gonna go to the training grounds in case guren did want to see it. Naki would leave the spire and made his way to the training grounds where he sat down and began to meditate and work on his chakra control as he waited for a response from the deputy kage to show up. 

As he waited for Guren Naki would have remembered that he has sent a letter to the man named Zaine. Guren said that he was going to reach out to him to help teach him in any way he can and Naki was exciting about it so excited that he took the intuitive and sent Zaine a letter himself that contained the following message inside of it 

The letter:

Naki would think about the letter as he became scared that maybe he shouldn't have done that. What if he comes off as creepy or worse!? Naki didn't want this first meeting to come off like a weirdo but Naki was a very enthusiastic kid when it came to learning and he didn't want to wait forever for them to reach out to each other. "I hope that they both show up I would like to learn as much as possible." He said as he looked at the sky as his two katanas rested on his back and his bandana around his arm. 

WC 603

Guren Chinoike likes this post

Zaine
Zaine
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 26900

Training for the young Genin!!! Empty Re: Training for the young Genin!!!

Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:23 pm
The soft rays of light from the sun beamed down on the metal plated headband that Zaine always had attached to his right arm- the insignia that it bore gleamed, showcasing the proud symbol unique to Sunagakure. He Laid atop the roof of his home as he had the entire previous night, unable to sleep due to the recent events that had taken place- he would sigh as he closed his eyes and began to drift into deep thought on the past few months and how dramatically his life had changed. Vague and shrouded images of his comrades and those he had met since becoming a shinobi ran across his mind like a slide-show reel- first his long time friend and master Raleth, after that was his brother in arms who had mentored him for some time Guren, followed by Ibari the man who he exchanged visual prowess with and thought of as a brother in a strange but comforting way- one of the core powers of the village and a man who had done much for him came after Ibari and most knew him as the Lord First Kazekage but Zaine had become comfortable enough to speak his name freely in remembering him. A moment of blank empty space in this reel would pass before he was overcome with a heart wrenching pain- one that no matter how he tried he could not shake. The cheerful and smiling images of both the current Kazekage and her son Souji would pass through his mind, clear as day- the image of the young boy slowly fading as the smile that his Kazekage had always presented him with followed it and left behind an apathetic and cold expression. "I failed them." He thought to himself as he opened his eyes revealing his three tomoe sharingan and leaned forward up into a sitting position- he did his best to do away with these thoughts as he stood up and began to make his way to meet a young man who was slated to learn from him- though, in truth he felt he had done less to deserve the honor of teaching a new shinobi given his recent absence and inability to protect his previous student.

Arriving to the training field in half an hour, he would scan the area for the boy that Mizuki had informed him about- for the inception of this new union came at her request. In reality Zaine felt as though he was needed more now than ever in the village but for other purposes and that stopping to train an up and coming shinobi might not be appropriate at the moment- but seeing how the Kazekage wasnt even taking time to sulk, how could he? The time to strengthen the village was upon them and no task was unimportant. Reaching into his back pocket he would pull out a note that was addressed to him.. or so he figured- in the greeting he was referred to as "Mr. Uchiha" which he hadnt been called by anyone and if he could recall hadnt even heard since hearing someone speak to his father. Either way, one thing was for sure in that he admired the young shinobi's enthusiasm and will to further his development- he would stop scanning the area for the young man once he was sure that he located him. He saw a young kid in a blue outfit bearing two katanas with a band wrapped around his arm in similar fashion to Zaine's. "That must be him.. strong stature although he is a bit small... and an interesting choice to carry two Katanas. Maybe he enjoys dual wielding."  He thought as he made his way over to the boy. He would come to halt once he was 4 meters from him, "You must be Naki." He would say with a smile. "My name is Zaine Uchiha, but you can just call me Zaine. Nice to meet you." Greetings were never his specialty so he would hope the boy would be quick with the introductions so that they could get to the real heart of why they had come to the training field. "So, tell me a bit about yourself." 

Naki would see a toned man standing at 5 feet 10 inches with a katana in a blackened sheath with a red hilt. His eyes would show his three tomoe sharingan and his outfit was that of a long sleeved black shirt with brown pants that had two ninja pouches on the back of them. 

[WC=757]

Guren Chinoike likes this post

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:12 pm
The young dark skin male would have went back to focusing before he heard the voice of the man that approached him. Hearing him ask for his name Naki eyes would open back up as he smiled leaning back a bit and kipped up to his feet. He'd turn around and had one of the biggest smiles on his face as he was clearly excited for this. "Hello sir yes I am Naki Choko it's a pleasure to meet you in person." He said as he stood there his hand out though it was more into a fist bump. "I can't wait to learn anything and everything you're willing to teach me!" Naki said as eventually they would fist bump as the young man was in fact in his blue jumper and his swords were proudly on his back. He would have his shuriken pouch on his left buttock as his kunais were on his right thigh as Naki also gave him a quick look over before focusing back on him as he stood back a bit to give Zaine some room.

"What are we going to train first? Blade work? Understanding different chakra natures? The rasengan?" he asked not really knowing if he even knew the rasengan he was just naming things that came to his head. The Genin would take a step back to breath and reconnect his thoughts fully before scratching his head. "Sorry about that I just get really excited to learn new jutsus and techniques. I don't mean to sound overly pushy or anything if you want me to just shut up and listen I will do that." he told him as he chuckled softly as Naki might be a Shinobi of Sunagakure but he's still a kid and was overly excited about what he might be learning along with him. He'd breathe softly as he calmed himself down to a more stable expression to avoid making Zaine annoyed with Naki or make him angry. Naki was already trying to get a read on him to understand how to really approach him as so far he seems very kind as of most of the village has been. "Oh um before I forget do you have a preferred name to be called? Such as sensei, Mr. Uchiha, Zaine? I don't want to come off rude or disrespectful in anyway possible." he told him as the wind lightly blew against him causing him to kind of protect his eyes a bit from the sand. He'd saw that Zaine was a few inches taller than him but his presence was definitely stronger in Naki opinion. He'd look at the sword as he likes the color scheme and how it fits him though Naki was more of a blue guy. Though what caught his attention more was his eyes the legendary sharingan in front of him there was so much he wanted to ask about them but Naki figured that would be rude especially to the man who's planning on teaching and training him. 

WC 512 TWC 1115
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:34 am
Waltzing into the Spire, Guren would immediately be met by the receptionist at the ground floor. 

"Good morning Guren, only one letter in for you today. With the gates closed, it's been relatively quiet so nothing else for you to catch up on!" the receptionist would say in her soft voice.

"Thank you, who's the letter from?" Guren responded while walking towards the desk and outstretching his hand to accept the letter from the woman.

"Naki. He was headed to the training grounds, and he seemed eager to show you what he's learned since you two last met."

"Hmm. I suppose I'll head there if it's quiet here."

He was curious to see what Naki had been so excited to show him. The last thing that he had been teaching Naki was basic Raiton release. Perhaps it was that? Upon opening and reading over the contents of the note left from Naki, Guren would confirm this. It seemed as if Naki had awakened his lightning affinity. "Splendid," Guren thought to himself as he wore a half smile upon his face. He'd turn in place, head out the Spire, and start off in the direction of the training grounds. No desk work for him today. Over the last few days he had refrained from taking missions so that he could prioritize paper work and handling ordeals within the village. And the receptionist was correct. Since the gates had been closed, there was a lot less information to keep track of. There were no missions occurring outside of the village, no visitors, and no diplomatic measures to keep track of. Things were calm. Maybe the calm before the storm? In any case, a short amount of time would pass by and Guren would find his way to the entrance of the training grounds. Immediately, grounds 1 through 5 were seen. All vacant. With few visitors in the village, there weren't many who didn't have access to the Sunagakure Shinobi grounds. Guren would idly walk continue onwards, until finally reaching Ground #6. It is here, where he'd see Naki speaking with a man whose back was turned to Guren.

Interestingly enough, as Guren approached further the man's appearance would seem more and more familiar to Guren. His facial expression would widen in shock. He hadn't seen Zaine in a long time. How would Naki have gotten the Uchiha to show up here of all places? Puzzled, Guren would proceed towards the duo, on Zaine's right side, and soon he would overhear Naki asking Zaine a slew of questions. Quite characteristic of him. Once near enough to Zaine he'd place his left hand on Zaine's right shoulder, while standing to his right. "Seems like you got ahold of my favorite Uchiha, hm?" Guren would say in a hearty tone while standing across from Naki and next to Zaine. 

WC = 474
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:16 pm
Naki would overhear a very familiar voice to him as he would turn around to see Guren. This got Naki excited as this may mean that he was going to get two training teachers at once and this could help him grow exponentially. Naki would respectfully but excitedly approach guren as he was all smiles. "Ninsei Guren! Did you get my message?" Naki asked before he kind of waved off his own question and answer himself before guren could. "Of course you did that's why you're here probably." he said realizing that he's to hyped up right now and that he needed to calm down before he makes a fool of himself. Naki would hear guren mention that he found Zaine and Naki would scratch the back of his head. "Yeah I may have gotten a bit excited and reached out to him first before you did." he admitted as he laughed a bit as he realized that Kaito is slowly rubbing off on him. This made him have a quick distraught look on his face before snapping back to reality. 

"Anyways, did you want to see what I have learned since we last met?" he asked as he waited for a response if it was a yes Naki would excitedly turn around and walked a meter and a half away from both men as he breathes deeply and exhaled he would quickly make the hand signs of Ram -> Ox -> Snake then finally Rat. He'd reach his arm back with two finger pointed forward towards a tree that was a solid 15 maybe 16 meters away from them. Soon a meter long three inch thick arrow appeared almost from his fingers before firing off as Naki looked to throw it at the tree moving at about 55mph. Cracking into the tree with an audible boom as it split the tree and Naki breathes softly regaining his original smile happy that the fruit of his labor has started to pay off a bit. 

WC 339 TWC 1454
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:49 am
Guren smiled at the eagerness of Naki, and retracted his hands back down and to his pockets. "Never feel embarrassed about ambition. Keep that same energy all the time."

Naki would then go on to state that he had a demonstration he wanted to put on for Guren and Zaine, to showcase a degree of his abilities. Of course Guren would want to see what Naki was capable of. He'd nod in response and offer out a "Yeah, let's see it!"

With that, Guren would begin to monitor Naki's chakra expenditure. It would seem as if the handseals he was forming were channeling chakra into his hands. It was a correct presumption, because as Naki completed his hand seals he'd expel a wave of lightning imbued chakra in the form of an arrow. With haste it would fire towards a tree and strike it, cracking and splitting it. An excellent showing indeed.

"I see. It seems as if you've been diving more into the raiton affinity. Very impressive Naki! What else have you been learning? Or better yet, what do you wish to learn next?"

WC = 185. TWC = 659
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:35 am
- Exit -

Max stat, 25% wc discount
659 words towards Lightning Clone Technique (A Rank, 828/1875); rest trained here
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:34 pm
APPROVED
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:56 pm
Exit 

Max stat discount
599/599 awaken Ketsuryugan started here 
855/3000 to stage one of ketsuryugan
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:36 pm
Exit Claims approved for Naki!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum