Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 11:34 amShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
9 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Ooh eee ooh ah ah! Empty Ooh eee ooh ah ah!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:43 am
Ting tang walla walla bing bang!:

It was another beautiful day in sunagakure as Naki was waking up. He would stretch himself out as he stood up and looked around before slowly shuffling towards the bathroom. The young genin was still exhausted but he was gonna power through it today and go get himself ready for the day. The young man would go into the bathroom and started to take a shower as per normal he'd use the water to help wake him up better as he spent probably a good 15 minutes in there. He'd eventually would get out and dried his body off with a towel before going to the medicine cabinet to get his toothbrush and toothpaste. As he was brushing his teeth he'd look at himself in the mirror as he rubbed his head. "Bout time for a haircut." he told himself before spitting out the toothpaste and gargling some water before spitting it out. He would walk outside of the bathroom and went to his bedroom getting dressed again. 

Naki would then proceed to his kitchen where he made himself a simple breakfast of toast with two eggs over easy as well as a couple strips of bacon. He would look around the empty home as the feeling of being alone was still strong and makes him sad still but he couldn't dwell on these feelings. He would finish eating before getting up and heading towards the pictures of his family and said a small prayer before heading outside just to be met by a small gust of wind. He'd look towards the sky as his eyes squinted a bit before he starts to move towards the spire as it's been awhile since he actually got to do any missions and he wanted to do a few at the very least. Naki would make his way towards the door opening it just in time as a few people were coming out. Naki would proceed inside to see the man who was in control of the missions once again as he respectfully greets him. "Hello there sir. I'm here because I want to grab a few missions I can do." He explained as Naki was smiling softly as he was willing to do any mission. The man would look up at him as he remembers him from before with Kaito as they both did a great job. "Ah yes I remember you. Is it just you today no Kaito?" Naki would chuckle as he shook his head no. "Nope not today. It's just me and I was hoping to get a few myself." he said as he looked at him as Naki waited for him. 

"Well alright it's good to see you back since it's been awhile since you've been here. I don't really have much here especially if you're just trying to get as many as he does but I know if one that is kind of a repeater and one that just recently happened. Here you go." Naki would take them both as a donkey has gotten loose in the grove and it was supposed to go back to where he's gonna meet the Shepard for the delivery for the tea shop. Naki would give it a brief read as he was curious about what it could have been but it turned out to be a delivery for the tea shop called monkey's uncle. Naki would nod as he understood and decided to take it as it didn't seem much of a problem for him as he figured it was a simple delivery run. "Oh yeah no problem I'll happily take this." Naki said as the man nods and Naki starts to leave out of the room into the long hallway. It didn't take him long to get outside and started to make his way to the Grove where people were backed away from the animal that seems to be going wild out of fear. Naki would run his hands with tiger -> horse -> ram -> clone seal and expending his chakra he would create two shadow clones that would approach the donkey in a triangle formation as the animal started to buck again making the clones stop as well as Naki to avoid getting kicked. They had to think of a way to calm it down as they stared at it and backed up. 

"Well what can I do? I don't want to hurt it but I also don't want to get kicked kind of want to keep my bones in the place they're in." Naki said to his clones as they agreed with him as they tried to figure out a way to get the donkey back to the Shepard who is also the one who is dealing with the delivery. Before he could even say anything else to the clones he would be surprised by the man who owns the donkey actually showed up out of breath and sweaty. "S-sorry I'm late I was haaa trying to g-get a guard to watch the cart at the g-gate. O-oh I can't g-get him to calm down." he explained as he was still struggling to breathe as Naki tapped his shoulder to let him know to sit down and breathe. "Thanks, i-i just want to try to let you know that m-music helps calm him b-but I-i didn't bring my flute with me." he admitted as Naki was a bit skeptical but animals like music as much as people. "What kind of music does it like?" Naki asked as the clones looked at him. "Just classic kind. Soft with a bit of a bump to it it gets him to move closer to you." he said as Naki nods as the clones and him came together. 

They would mumble something together before once again taking that triangle formation and started to hum before getting vocal. Soon the clones pick up on it and joined him as in unison they sound really good similar to a barbershop quartet style of music. One clone was making the bump sounds while also doing a light jump soon the rampaging donkey was calming down before Naki was able to get close enough and gently rubs it's body in a comforting way as he gently takes it to the owner. "Here we go. Shall we go ahead back to cart and get him back on it?" the Shepard would nod and leads him back to the cart where Naki saw that the cart harness was broken. The Shepard would proceed to get another harness from the cart and attacked it to the cart and the donkey as it started to pull it along. Naki would walk alongside until he was offered to join him on the cart and he did as they got to the store. When they did the Shepard would talk to the owner and came back to inform Naki of what he'd had to do with the items. Naki would nod and make a couple more clones as they started to move the items inside along with Naki. It would take them a bit of time but eventually they would finish it up as the Shepard said his goodbyes and left the store. Naki would disperse his clones and left the store after taking all the empty boxes out. On his way out he'd overhear someone coughing a bit but paid no mind to it and left the store after washing his hands. He'd head back to the spire completing the mission and collecting on his rewards before heading back home to take a shower and get ready for bed. He wasn't all that hungry tonight so he just went to bed after the shower. 

Soon the night became day as Naki woke back up and went about his routine. He would make himself a small breakfast nothing too much as he went back to his living room. He thought about taking the day off but he didn't exactly want to so he decided to head out to do another mission for himself. He'd head back to the spire seeing his artwork still up and it made him happy as he reenter the spire heading to the mission room. "Welcome back Naki, I got something just for you." he said as he reached in and pulled out a mission just for him. "So apparently the monkey's uncle has requested you to come back and work a full day. You know this doesn't happen that much but it's good that it does especially to you younger guys. Just take this and head on down there." . Naki would nod as he took the sheet and left out of the building and went back towards the monkey's uncle there he would find out that they wanted him to learn how to run a few things in the store and since it was gonna be an all day experience he was gonna learn how to do it all. The young ninja would follow around the cashier as they cleaned, stocked, took orders and everything. The person there would thank him as a few coworkers got sick and they really needed the extra hand. 

Naki would nod and give a thumbs up as he didn't mind helpng them out as it was a mission and the place was kind of cool. He would spend a while learning each thing about the store as to increase the work force he made clones that helped him out and made things so much easier. As they worked he'd over hear the worker coughing as he was a good distance away. "Hey are you feeling ok? Maybe we should close the shop until you feel better to avoid problems." Naki suggested as he was waved off by the worker as they said they were fine. He would nod and requested for some gloves and a mask as a just in case though the worker did understand they still felt a bit hurt by it but again they understood. They would tell him where he can get the gloves as one clone ran off to get them and came back as well as came back with a clean bandana that Naki used as a mask as he continues to work on the store learning from a slight distance from them. Eventually the clones would disperse and he would look around before moving on to the next thing. Soon the day ended as he went back home after disposing of the gloves though he kept the bandana he liked it. 

Naki would go home to take a nice long hot shower before he made himself a simple dinner of ramen. He was planning on taking the next day off to relax a bit as constant work would be to much for him. Soon he'd fall asleep as eventually the night turned to day though Naki was planning on sleeping in however that was interrupted by a knock to his door as Naki slowly stumbled out of his bed. He'd slowly make his way to the door still in his pajamas as some drool was going down his cheek. He'd opened the door to see someone from the mission office there for him as a new mission was put in for him and it was an urgent one. He'd softly yawn and told them to give him a moment as he wanted to go and get cleaned up first. The person would nod as Naki allowed them to entered his home and sit on the couch. He would head off to his shower after closing the door as the steam was leaking from the closed door. After about 25 minutes he would emerge from the bath after drying off and heading to the living room where the person was waiting. He'd offer them some water before they said they don't have time as they had to go now. Naki would nod as they went back to the spire where they were going to explain to Naki what was happening. "Hello Naki, you have been requested to work back at the monkey's uncle again today." of course Naki looked irritated as he was told it was urgent just to be told that he was just going back to the monkeys uncle. "I understand that you're irritated but this isn't a regular mission. There are no workers currently they either came down with a sickness or were sent out on missions. The illness is a cold but how aggressive it's been for them working is not gonna be possible. They really need the help and need you to come through."  

Naki would sigh and nod as he understands and accepted the job and was given a key to open the building. He would make his way over to the shop as he went ahead started the routine of opening the store. It seemed like a pretty normal day for him he rung up a few people but all in all it seemed normal. Until the rush came as he was suddenly packed with people who were trying to buy their teas and Naki wasn't exactly expecting so many people to suddenly come in. Naki would try to hold down the place but it was becoming a lot in a short period. In his spree of people he had to step back and create a couple of clones. He'd assign one to the register and another to try to keep the store as clean as possible but the was proving to be hard as the real Naki had to go and do the inventory that just came in. He would run to the back to try to get his bearings as he looked at his arms and saw them shaking. He hasn't been in a situation like this and he was terrified as he didn't realize that people in the village would be so cold and mean when they're trying to get their tea. The real Naki would slap his cheeks to calm himself as the inventory guy just stared. "You good kid? Listen I'll place the shipment here and if anything is out of place just come get me and I'll fix it." he told him as he started to take everything out and leave it inside the receiving area. Naki knew he couldn't do that so he'd take the inventory right there which took a bit of time. Despite how much time it took he would still hear the people outside wanting their teas. When it was clear they got everything he would wave the delivery guy off after thanking him and close the receiving area as he went back up front and jumped on the other register. Soon both him and his clone was getting the long line moving as the third one went from cleaning to making sure people weren't trying to walk out with goods they didn't pay for and he caught quite the amount of people. Naki would move on to clearing the line as fast as possible as people were starting to calm down now that they were getting their stuff like how they wanted. Naki would step up in the best way he could as his eyes were focused on the prize of getting everyone out. 

After what felt like forever he'd finally do it 4 hours of cranky rude customers and Naki was able to clear them out. The store was a mess and Naki was exhausted as well as the clones. He'd slowly get up and moved to the door where he slowly and weakly close it as he groaned out. Once the gate fully closed the clones would disperse as Naki collapsed behind the counter tears running down his face as he fought to keep them back. He was finally done with them but that left another thing that needs to be handled the inventory. Naki would slowly get up from the floor and wiped his face before going to the back and started to do the inventory. He'd make a couple more clones to make this easier but with how exhausted he was he was struggling to keep up. It would take an hour or so but he'd finally finish with it where he went back to the front and started to clean the it from people's shoe prints and the items that dropped because of how people were. Naki and his clones would finish that task before wiping themselves off and going back to opening the store. Luckily it was much more calm as Naki held a smile on his face until the end. When it was finally the end of the day Naki would close up shop and proceed to head back to the headquarters to have this done. Once he got back the look on his face said it all as he was ready to throw in the towel all he wanted was to get his missions done and go home and sleep. He would reach into his pack and put them all down in front of the man as he can see how exhausted the young genin was. "Well good job Naki. I'm glad to see that you came back alright." Naki said nothing as he just stares. "W-well um congrats on completing your missions go get some rest ok." he would nod before leaving the office after his paperwork was cleared and he was paid. He'd head straight home open his door and goes in closing and locking it behind him as he went up to his room and collapsed on the bed falling asleep immediately. 

2939 TWC
Claims:

Last edited by Naki Choko on Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Ooh eee ooh ah ah! Empty Re: Ooh eee ooh ah ah!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:13 pm
@Naki Choko

Hey there! You actually have a WC here of 2939, not 2970 - just a little off, so that's alright!

So there isn't a ton that needs to be fixed!

Just for your genjutsu release, change that to 40 instead of 71 and then I can approve it <3
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:22 pm
So I instead pulled the 40 from the 399 and dropped it to 339 as a just in case. Hopefully that fixes it.
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:25 pm
That works too! Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum