Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tapestry(mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tapestry(mission)

Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:22 pm
THe problem was the ammount of give in the lock. There was some sort of floating chamber designed to force all of the pins to be activated at the same time. No. Not at the same time. The way a key works, It would have to be in quick succession. She wasn't sure how that was even possible to be made. Then it hit her. 

"Oh. Right. " Her left hand flew through seals. Pressing her palm agianst the lock, there would be a small flash of light, and then dark black fuinjutsu seemed to shatter and disappear from it. She performed the fuinjutsu breaking a second time, Targetting the last lock, and found the seal flashing for a moment before it too was destroyed by her powerful chakra. Seems good enough. Saya was still fairly new to Fuin, so it made sense that this wouldn't have been her first thought, but she still shook her head in disappointment that it had taken her so long. What kind of a genius doens't get it right away. Even as she pondered her own minute failure, four of the great grasping fines flew through the last two sets of tumblers, and the bolts slid back into the door with a soft click. 

She turned the handle torturously slowly. She needed to make sure there was no notice as she peeked out the now unlocked doorway. There could be hundreds of enemies on the other side of the door.... The other room was much brighter than her own. There were heavy overhead lamps illuminating the space, but generally it seemed enemy. 

(TWC 2978)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:16 pm
She stepped into the room, glancing left and right, and almost immediately it became clear that there was a reason why infiltration teams do things in a specific way. It was true that there were no people noticable in the large room from the doorway. Unfortunately, that was for a very specific reason. There is a cut away just beside the door, quite out of sight of the entranceway with a single chair, and a small spikey haired ninja sitting, seemingly guarding the room holding all the important information. Great. 

"Wh. What the hell?!" Saya let out a sigh as the voice allerted her to the man's hidden space. Instantly her threads poured from her fingers, invisible strings that crossed the two meter distance too quickly for the ninja to react. He'd just gotten his hand on a large scan of some sort of fancy fabric when his body went stiff, his movement taken away. 

"Hi. Uh. I'm here to take you in and stuff.... So listen. I have to assume that you aren't any real threat right? Not worth taking to the big old prison facility in Kiri?" The man nodded. Even with his body fully under her control she could feel the shaking deep down in his bones. That probably made this easier. Saya wasn't exactly an overwhelming force of terror. She was barelly above five foot all and was pretty easy to simply pick up and throw by most. She actually generally counted on that fact to keep herself out of trouble, holding the power of her ninjutsu for the moment that she was underestimated. If she instilled fear already, this was going to be quite easy. 

(TWC 3258)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:21 pm
"Cool. Awesome. Great. Right so like. I need to know where I can find your boss. I have to talk to him about some very important stuff, and I really need you to tell me how to find him. Your boss, not a huge building full of your allies that I walk into and immediately feel trapped. If you do the whole 'give me directions to a barracks full of soldiers thing' then I have to use ninjutsu to hurt a whole lot of people and honestly, I'd really preffer to get done with this mission having harmed zero people. Also of course I'm gonna bring you with me, and Before you start planning I promise I have threads enough to stop you from speaking if you want to get close to a place and then tell them I'm here. Also like so many different ways to knock you out but it really doesn't have to be like that right? We can just hang out and be friends and you can help me with my goals!" her tone was genuine as she explained in far too much detail exactly what she wanted and how his plans would backfire. His eyebrows ping ponged as he got ideas, only for her to immediately explain why that wouldnt work. 

In the end he gave a short nod and began explaining where they were and what they were looking for. Perfect. She could see the room he was talking about. It was on the second floor, across the facility and only attainable through a fairly narrow coridor with a single set of stairs. 

(TWC 3527)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:27 pm
The walkway didn't seem wide enough to allow a large group to travel in and out. That meant that if this was a trap it wasn't a very good one. She could simply backtrack and control the ammount of people she had to fight at one time. Either way, she trused this guy's word, even if because of the way his body quaked in fear. He wasn't some well trained anarchist, he was a kid who got swept up in something he had no clue how to handle. As her puppets finished their task, she lifted him up, using skillful to have him climb into the hatch on the back of the Coach puppet which closed behind him. Within the puppet his voice was muffled enough that he wouldn't be able to effectively call out. Everything was almost going a bit too well. 

The trip up the stairs would be scary for most. THe sound of feet on metal ressonated easily through the mostly empty warehouse, giving less than ideal odds for anyone trying to sneak up there without being caught. Thankfully most people isn't Saya. She and her team floated effortlessly up the stairs and across to the single doorway. A glass pane in the center allowed a bit of sound to pass through. Not enough that she could tell what was being said, but enough to know that there were at least two people inside. Glancing down at the handle confirmed that there was no lock, and the bright light that filtered through the opaque frosted glass let her know there was someone there even if she hadn't heard voices. 

(TWC 3799)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:34 pm
The door handle turned quickly, Saya's hands thrusting it open as she burst into the room. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE STICKING AIR THIS IS A FUCK UP! Wait. I did that wrong. Feck. Uh. Police? Are there even police here... Heck. I'm not great at this. Stop moving or I shoot! Uh. Ninjutsu. I shoot ninjutsu. " She flubbed it right at the end. All of this work only to reveal her hand a moment too soon. 

Within the room was an old white haired man, his body gnarled by age, wearing a black triangular hat with the kiri symbol painted on it upside down. His hands sat lazily on a large bundle of fabric, but he never moved to unravel his parcel. He simply watched as the girl tried her best to be threatening. 

"Hullo. I am the uzimkage. I suppose it was only a matter of time before you found me and my faithful companion Mar....." Beside him sat what had to be a familiar. Was it a porcupine? Wierd. She gave a nod at the man, taking a step into the room. 

"Right. So uh. I'm here--" She was cut off. In an instant she understood the frustration her team felt constantly when she read what they were going to say and answered prematurely. It really sucked not getting to finish your thought. She would need to make a mental note not to do that again. 

"I know why you're here. Unfortunately.... I cannot let you stop me. For too long the Mizukage of Kiri have caused chaos and hurt the reputation of this great land. Xyxer. The unnamed Mizukage. Now this Murata prepares us for things we should have no part in. Each has chosen to hold the village hidden in the leaf hostage without bail, and I, the great uzimkage will tear down these walls and create something brilliant in it's place. " 

(TWC 4116)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:39 pm
"I can't let you do that. Sorry. Murata is hecka cool. She let me rebuild the whole Kage building and make all the cool stuff, and she didn't even really yell at me for being who I am. " He grinned at this. While he knew enough about the history of Kiri to know that something in his mind needed to be changed, he couldn't understand the difference between the previous Mizukage and Murata. HOnestly neither could Saya, given she'd never seen or heard of the man BUT she was certain that as long as she worked for the village she couldn't let people cause chaos like this. 

"Then we shall duel. In the time honored tradition of my people..... We will take to the stage and have a fashion show to determine whose will is stronger." What. THis was a trick right?! Theres no way. Like they were going to fight and use ninja magic and she had to figure out how to not kill him... He didn't really just mean they both were going to dress up? In emphasis to his point, he pulled the cloth from the scan beside him, and as it wrapped around his body it formed into an extravagant outfit of vibrant color that reminded her of the time she dressed up as a peacock. Thinking about it... She still had that dress. 

THe seals formed with her hand at second nature. From the storage displacement she pulled her garment rack, and sure enough, there in the center was the dress. Drawing a spring loaded changing screen from the black mass she'd open it, quickly changing into her outfit before kicking the screen over to reveal her own take. THe look on his face told her she'd won round one. 

(TWC 4411)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:00 pm
What came next was a blur of fabric and scissors, with each modifying outfits on the fly. Strands of fabric shot out like whips to knock the scissors from her hands, but the power of her wood style clashed with the freely manipulated threads, knocking them away. The costume changes were lightning fast. Saya. Uzimkage. Uzimkage. Saya. Over and over they dueled in matching outfits. Over and over the match came out as a draw. Sweat poured form the tiny terror as she fought to use her ninjutsu to keep up with a spool of cloth that simply created whatever he tought of. It seemed impossible. Then she remembered she could always bring out THAT outfit. 

"I'm sorry Uzimkage, which by the way, I know is just mizukage backwards. I can spell. I'm actually a genius. NExt you'll probably tell me ur name is atarum or something silly." THe look on his face as she said his sacred  name--the title given to him when he took up the alternate art version of the costume traditionally worn by the Mizukage, was priceless. Somehow this girl undestood him on a level no one else could. He would have to kill her for sure now. 

"That's totally not my name, and you don't have a choice. I'm going to win this with my final technique. Great winding ribbons of ressonan--whot. What did you do?! How are you doing this stop that." Chakra threads wrapped his body just as they had the boy downstairs. She knew it would end like this. Whether the attack was meant to incapacitate her or simply kill her, she wasn't sure. What she did know was that it was going to happen. Was this really the great evil who saught to destroy the village hidden in the mist?! It kind of checked out compared to the other villains she'd faced but damn. 

"nothing personal, but I have orders." She took the man outside. Glancing at the bilding she knew there was one thing she had to do. Moving back enough to ensure she would be safe from the power she wielded, She formed the hand seals for her great pacifist jutsu. Threads moved the man dead center of the building as Mokuton poured from her chest. A solid beam shot out, going in the front door and stopping directly at the enemies feet. Then the world began to collapse.Eight pillars formed surrounding the warehouse in a large square. Thin branches of mokuton shot out every direction, closing inward to create a great latticework around the building that cut through stone and metal with the power of her ninjutsu. Amplified and enhanced by her senju blood, the structure didn't need to fall, but it would. As the technique finished, the latticework structure sunk in on itself, forming a large oak tree in the lot where the building once stood. 

She could see the unconscious face of the uzimkage hanging out of the trunk of the tree. he looked peaceful sleeping within her wood style. He would be less peaceful when the anbu showed up, and that came far more quickly than even she could have guessed. 

As she headed back home, she found the scroll she'd carried was gone. In it's place was a reward for her hard work. 

"Dang. Those anbu are hecka good." The puppets only nodded in understanding as they oversaw a great many ninja carrying boxes of personel files out of the area. She'd had the forethought to make sure her technique just barelly missed the incriminating evidence. 

her mission was done, and now she could finally rest. 

(TWC 5013

Mission complete!

Claiming 22500 ryo (15k +50% for covert challenge) plus 5650 ryo from ap conversion

28150 ryo total

putting all 5013 towards talented(9128/10k) previous training exit and topic closed)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:04 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum