Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 12:17 pmAkabayashi TerumiPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Yesterday at 11:57 amStarkadTea Appreciation WeekWed May 29, 2024 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetWed May 29, 2024 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Wed May 29, 2024 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionWed May 29, 2024 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaWed May 29, 2024 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Tue May 28, 2024 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeTue May 28, 2024 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleTue May 28, 2024 11:11 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
221 Posts - 40%
83 Posts - 15%
81 Posts - 15%
40 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
14 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Saya's First Step into Gōkana Empty Saya's First Step into Gōkana

Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:26 pm
Alright, so they have made it. They were far removed from the center of this great landscape, though they still had all the room in the world in order to properly spar. The arena that they were on was simply this level of the dimension, and only really consisted of flat ground. There were a lot of things that they had to do, and the first step would likely be sparring in some form or another. Daiko was prepared for it, and he was sure that Saya was too. They weren't really in harm's way, and that was apparent to Daiko simply because even if he had gotten bruised up he would be able to heal most damage that would be done to him. Stretching out, he looks over at Saya and lays out the general rules of the fight so that there would be no confusion. "Okay, so. Saya. Here's what's up. I was thinking maybe we just do like, a little fight and we show off some of our cool moves and whatnot. Feel free to I guess blast away at me, just try not to shoot anything at me too powerful." Daiko didn't know how to phrase it properly, but he had the feeling that if something that was shot at him in some sort of abstract power equal to 250, that might do a bit more damage than he had signed up for. "And yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll just fight your little wood clones, and I wanna see if I'm strong enough to even get a hit off on them."

Daiko scratches his head, relaxing for a moment before getting into the fighting spirit. He genuinely didn't really feel like causing any harm to Saya in a little spar, though he did respect that she had enough strength to hold her own. Daiko had been satisfied with the people that he's killed lately, as well as the eyeball that he had ripped out of that one kid that he ran into in a bar. He's surprised that Saya didn't ask about that, but hey. Not having to explain himself just made it all that much easier to surprise her with his cool new skills and abilities. He had a couple of tricks up his sleeves, though he wasn't confident they would be enough. He figured that if he could at least take out a clone or two that he would be in a good spot overall. After this, Daiko considered asking Saya if she wanted to go on another mission where he had to take someone out again. Last time was a bit sloppy, and he figured that she might be able to make things a bit more contained. Either way though. Stretching out, Daiko took a couple of paces around, seeing where Saya would want to position herself for this fight. It was a toss-up at the moment, but Daiko had a couple of ideas that could lead to them both managing well overall.

[500]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Saya's First Step into Gōkana Empty Re: Saya's First Step into Gōkana

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:32 pm
Glancing about as she mentally prepared for combat, Saya realized there was one thing missing. It couldn't be a propper spar without the otterbrook clan could it?! Of course not! Were she to take part in combat without her small furry friends, they would disown her, and that is not good for her livelyhood. She kind of depends on them to help her draw nature chakra so that she can push advantage. 

"Right. Well good news: clones wouldn't be able to throw anything too powerful at you anyway, so I think you're golden. " Her hands flew through seals even as she responded to the rules of the spar. Teeth bit lightly into the flesh of her thumb, followed by her hand planting against the ground to call forth the head of the otterbrook clan in preparation for the bout and--It wasn't ragnar. 

The look on Saya's face when the otter who answered her call was a slightly taller female was priceless. Her fur ran long down her back, tied and braided in a way similar to how Saya often had hers. She was less battle scarred, but her posture suggested that was less a lack of experience and more a proof of her battlefield prowess. 

"Uh....." Saya was speechless. So speechless in fact that she actually looked to Daiko for a moment as if he would be able to explain the situation. The woman stretched her neck and back, seeing the coast was at least clear enough that she had a moment to prep. 

"Alright. Ragnar was a wee bit busy so you'll have to work with me today. Heard great things, Names Largetha. How may I help you" Her accent was wierdly strong given Ragnar seemed to have no unique inflection in his voice. Whether that was because his dialect was close to sayas or due in part to laziness in myself, your humble first person narrator was unclear though. Let's blame it on not me if that's ok. 

She sat down, clasping her hands together as she began to draw nature chakra. That brought Saya out of her own stupor. 

"Right. UH. RIGHT!" She formed more seals, and from her form two masses of wood formed into clones  quickly. The two wood clones joined with the new summon girl, drawing in energy for their creator. 

"Are you fighting them as you or is this clone versus clone? I'm not gonna lie, With what you've shown me today I have to feel like you're being way too humble in your suggestion that you might not be able to hit them. Heck. Even if I used the base Shadow clones so they could user higher rank techniques I feel like this would be a pretty downhill fight for me... I'm here for it though. I haven't actually fought since--" They both knew when. He'd been with her the day they had that horible misshap in the bar. She'd grown so much since that point, both in power and in responsibility. Still, That was slated as her greatest failure, and she swore not to let it happen again. 

(TWC 517

1 nature stack for largetha and both clones)
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:55 pm
Daiko stops for a second, taking a moment to scratch his chin and think about the implication of what she had just said. Hmn. She believed that he was strong? She wasn't wrong about that, nor was she wrong about the last time they had been in a fight side by side was the last fight that she had been in period. It was strange to think about. It was likely that she had yet to hear about the most recent fight that he had been in, he had only safely assumed that because it was more likely than not that he'd be getting much more disappointed glances from the Kunoichi. That was no matter. Seeing the little otter appear, Daiko took a second to just look at it. Uhh-- It looked like it had originally been somewhat of a crass image pulled from the depths of deviant-art, just to be reconsiled into a formless creature that gained it's descriptors based off of situational humor and what Saya decided. It was a bit strange that she had summoned this one, instead of that one with the weird leaf eyepatch. It was safe to assume that she was not as skilled with summoning as Daiko was, and it gave him a moment to reflect on why he shouldn't take such skills for granted. 

It wasn't everyday that someone out of nowhere creates a dimension, full of living creatures and with great plains that allow people to fight, explore, and.. Other things. Even so, Daiko took a moment and stared at Saya, while her little creature gathered nature chakra. Blinking his right eye, he activated his byakugan as his temple was swole(tm) with chakra. This felt weird. He basically had x-ray vision, and he could see the nature chakra swirling and forming into the small otter. Looking over at Saya, Dai--

Daiko immediately deactivates Byakugan, and blinks for a second, trying to pretend that he had never used it in the first place. Hopefully she doesn't ask. If she asked, he would probably just leave. Yeah. Leave. That would be what is best for everyone. Forget that he had ever created the dimension. Destroy it. Burn it to the ground. Taking a moment, he looked down at his own hands, while they were shaking. Appauled. Anyways, filler jokes aside, Daiko looks back up at Saya, his composure resuming what he normally looks like, whether he's taking a 2 month break to respond to his friend here or not. "Hmn. Maybe I don't sell myself short. Maybe I just haven't had a good opportunity to like. Y'kno. Like. Test my skills against someone that could actually stand the test of moderate shinobi stuff. Last dude I fought, prolly wasn't a fair fight. He was like--" Cutting himself short, he looks back up at her, and watches her little creature continue to gather chakra. "Nevermind. We can fight however you want, it's up to you." Daiko nodded his head, and gave a small thumbs up. 

[500]
{1000}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:08 pm
Glancing at the clones, she would shake her head. These wouldn't do. That left her in an awkward position. She didn't mind bugging Ragnar with random stuff, but this new Otter answered her call because her main summon was busy otherwise. She'd already started drawing nature chakra, and was passing it to a clone that well. She couldn't really use. With a wave of her hand, the two wood clones seemed to loose their color, bodies turning a deep brown as wood grain flowed across their form. The piles of branches crumbled, dropping Largetha gently to the ground. 

"Sorry Largetha. Messed it up a bit. " She formed the seals once more, casting shadow clones this time. A single clone puffed into existence, catching the otter as she began falling to the ground without her wood clone there to hold her up.

"It's Clan head Largetha actually. Clan head ragnar may be willing to dispense wit the formalities, but I will not." She shrugged, no suggestion of anger or frustration as she looked towards the girl. Her tone suggested it was a simple fact she now knew, and wouldn't mess up again. That... Wasn't so true for Saya in the past, but the trust was a pleasant surprise. Once again she'd begin drawing nature chakra, funneling the power into the clone. The shadow clone, unlike the wood variant, could cast her ninjutsu up to S rank so she would be able to challenge daiko a bit more heavily. 

"Uh. Right. Clan head. Got it. I really think you do Daiko. Like I couldn't make an entire infinite plane thats basically impossible to destroy, and I've created literal life from wood style. You know i'm glad to test things out either way though. Wait." She was confused. Last she was aware of, his last fight was her last fight. Had he gone off and done something in their time apart? The Saya clone allowed chakra thread to pour from her fingertips, taking control of the two puppets Saya had with her. THeir eyes seemed to go lifeless as the clone gained the ability to control them. The clones demeanor also shifted drastically. The bright smile calmed. With the mental compartmentalization that generally happened due to the puppets released, the clone was able to take on the full strength of Saya's understanding, even if she didn't have access to her jutsu pool. 

"I'm ready when you are Daiko. " Saya clone gave a nod, spreading out so there was twenty meters between herself and Daiko. That seemed fair right? The tournament that real AI had taken part in was much farther away, but that seemed rediculous. twenty was much more reasonable. Last thing she wanted was to have to spend several minutes just running towards one another before they could effectively cast. 

"Sorry if im distracting, but what last fight? Did you get into trouble while I was gone?" While she'd decided to let the very odd look he'd given her after doing something that made his eye look a little bit wierd probably? The penultimate statement stuck with her. 

The saya clone, now lovingly named Clonie, focused on the energy pouring through her body. Her puppets were set in their standard triangle defense. Ten meters in front of her with ten meters between them when she gave a nod that he could call the begining at his leisure. 

(TWC 1082)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum