Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

An Untimely Meeting or A Show - Page 2 Empty Re: An Untimely Meeting or A Show

Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:02 am

sOB06LD.png
Baby I'm the reason why hells so hot Inferno
N O
H A L O

Grown woman perhaps, but from my family – it isn’t proper for women to drink.” She couldn’t help herself but let out a small giggle, as the man inquired about her never having a beer before – surely she was a grown woman; but even with that she was allowed to drink… Although she didn’t have any family left to her knowledge… As he showed her to open the drink and properly drink the beer, Miki would follow his instructions, taking a small sip as she scrunched her nose as the taste; it was not something… She enjoyed, but she happily drank it anyways for the kindness of the gentlemen who gave it to her.  She would contently sit there beside the blonde man; drinking her beer. Letting out another giggle as he questioned the other two about their drinking abilities.

Miki was several drinks in at this point, and enjoying her food; she had kept quite for the most part; only reacting to those who spoke to her; that’s when she noticed the tall male come in; he was different compared to the others… He wore dull clothing, nothing much stood out other than his height; he slinked off to the bar – getting himself a drink as Miki’s emerald eyes followed him carefully before returning her gaze to the group she was with. Quickly the male know as Zunair would excuse himself from the table and head towards the stranger who walked in; she over-heard part of the conversation; as Zunair inquired for the man to join the small group at their table; and returned to speaking to the blonde man – ‘If she’s anything like me, this is my first time.’ A small snort would escape Miki, as she quickly covered the lower part of her face, “It is certainly my first time drinking as well.

She watched Zunair, the social butterfly speaking to all parties, before he would return his gaze to her, and inquire on another shot, “Let’s do it!” As she agreed to the next shot, the third man came cruising over to the table, pulling up a chair at the end of the conjoined tables, he would keep his back to the wall but face the door… Miki noted this was properly for a quick exit strategy; which of course was entirely a smart idea. She watched as the man sipped on his drink before returning her gaze to Zunair, “Are you going to introduce us to your friend?” She questioned him, her head slightly tilted as she waited for an answer.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP
600/600

Total Post WC 425
Total WC 1491
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
  • None

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Baby, I'm the reason why bads so fun
Senshi Sotenki
Senshi Sotenki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Senshi and Ryou
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:06 pm
Ash simple sat at the table and watched as the other talked and drank. He didn’t know any of them and was not one to open up and start conversations if he didn’t have to. Part of him liked the awkwardness that came up in a situation like this, as it let you know how people would react in different situations.  The young women was the first to speak up and ask about him, however, it was not to him but to Zunair instead. She wanted to know if Zunair would introduce Ash to everyone. Ash’s eyes would look over the women once more, up close this time, before turning to look at Zunair to see if he was going to introduce him to everyone or not. 

If Zunair did introduce him, he would stay quiet and simply wave at the group with a lazy toss of his hand. If Zunair did not introduce him, he would simply stay quiet until spoken too directly. Pulling out a cigar from his pocket and removing it from it case before cutting it with his cutter. Lighting it and blowing out the cherry flavor in a cloud above the group. Before reaching behind him to another table and grabbing an ashtray from it, placing it in front of him. Ash would sip on his whiskey while smoking his cigar until spoken to.

WC-229
Ryō Senju
Ryō Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 100675

Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:09 pm
It was quickly becoming apparent that a party was starting to form as more and more people began to mingle and group together. Ryō had the vaguest sense of their being shinobi, perhaps from seeing them once in a hallway or perhaps having had a mission with or just from the subtle way they moved but, by and large, he had no names to put to faces. This made him somewhat apprehensive as he didn't want to appear rude to anyone and perhaps start a fight. Swept up in the emerging group dynamic, Ryō could only take the proffered can and observe what the others were doing with it.

He had consumed alcohol before, at the Senju complex during his time away from the village, but always as part of some greater ceremony or special occasion. Never before had he had the opportunity to drink alcohol... just to drink alcohol. It seemed that the casualness of it all was in some way the point. He popped the tab on the can as he observed others do and took a tentative sip. Instantly he recoiled, a look of obvious disgust eminently evident across his features. While not every drink was pleasant, the bubbles within the can somehow made the drink much, much more unpleasant to his palate, highlighting the bitterness and sting of the alcohol. Aware that he might be being a bit rude, he quietly muttered, "Maybe I'll stick with sake for now. I don't think this 'beer' is for me."

Observing the emerging group dynamic was an interesting experience for the Senju. The girl, Miki, was clearly the most inexperienced in the group in terms of alcohol and perhaps other facets but made up for that with her enthusiasm and good cheer. Several of the other boys had clearly had enough alcohol in the past to be quite comfortable with its harshness and the bitterness that came with the various kinds. Some had the same kind of cheer and enthusiasm as Miki, while the newest arrival at the table seemed to be more taciturn like himself. In spite of the unfamiliarity of the group, it was nice to have some company his own age to associate with. 

Ryō looked around the table at everyone gathered and decided to throw out some questions to help break the ice a little further. "So what do you guys like to do outside of missions? Any special hobbies?" Ryō asked, taking pauses to continue to eat and drink, more to help disguise his social ineptitude and unease than out of any serious need to do so.

-----

WC: 431
TWC: 1,037

@Miki Satow
@Ash Iburi
@Shunro Nomura
@Zunair Hyuuga
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:22 pm
With miki turning into a giggly mess It was hard for shunro to really keep his composure as he drank. Seemed her joy was somewhat infectious. A smile and red flush stretch across his face as he drank. Turning to Zunair's question though the stranger downs another gulp from his drink. "Name's Shunro Nomura. Just been passing through the village mostly. Figured I'd help out too since one of your seniors let me in" Wasn't exactly a lie. Just a bit of omission.

Spotting Ryo scrunch up his nose tasting the beer Shunro snirks. "It's not for everyone. Don't worry." It reminded him a bit of when he had first tried alcohol. Some bootleg moonshine grown in the mountains of earth country. Horrible stuff.

"As for my hobbies I'm actually something of a painter. I had come to paint fire countries forests, massive things honestly. Just uhh.. ended up a bit low on funds" He says it with a small bit of shame, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Ending up a bit low on funds" roughly translated to "Getting robbed by bandits and losing supplies in a river". Buuuut again. Not like they needed to hear about it. His shame was his own.

All in all the night was comfortable. Just talking and seeing how the people here lived. He had heard it was bad last time he actually was home. What with the war with kiri and all but even if the city seemed worn out at least the ninja in the village managed to keep their chins up.

[871]
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:46 pm
The mint-eyed Hyuuga internally cheered as Miki agreed to another shot with him. Slamming the glass back and then sitting it down, he felt his cheeks and forehead begin to heat up. This must be the effects of alcohol, he thought as his anxiety went away and he started to become more open. Finally, Ash and Ryo decided to join the party, sitting in their respected seats. Then Miki asked if he was gonna introduce him, "well, this is Ash, he likes to smoke cigars and drink whiskey, right?" he said, oblivious to the fact that he is indeed drinking whiskey and smoking a cigar, trying to think back at the time when they were on that mission together.

That's when the Senju then asked about everyone's hobbies and what they like to do. "Well, I don't have very many hobbies. Growing up in the main branch of the Hyuuga, it was rigorous training, day in and day out. Especially after my mom died. This is actually the first time hanging out, so to speak. Oh, I do enjoy working at the hospital though," Zunair said as he took a breath in, realizing that he easily opened up to all these, basically, strangers. The effects of alcohol seem to work wonders for that. But he realized that he actually didn't have a life really besides training and working. Hopefully, meeting these people would be a start to wonderful friendships. Friendships that Zunair so deeply inspires to have.

[WC:1,513]
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:11 pm

sOB06LD.png
Baby I'm the reason why hells so hot Inferno
N O
H A L O

The blonde man introduced himself as Shunro Nomura; it was an interesting name to say the least; she kept her eyes on him as he spoke she noticed the smile and the reddish color flush across his face as he took another drink – this amused Miki greatly; he informed the genin surrounding the table that he was in fact passing through; and stuck about for helping rebuild the village; and she figured for the money too. A lot of people were paying pretty good to ensure that everything was rebuilt properly.

As Ryo would scrub his nose as the beer; Miki felt the same in regards to the taste; if she hadn’t been careful about tasting it, her dislike for it would have been all but apparent. She surely did know how to behave herself in group situations like this; however this was the first ever group where she had also been drinking; and at this point drinking heavily.

The cigar that Ash was smoking, gave a hint of cherry; the smell of smoke was not so much her favorite scent; but the flavored cigars were always something she enjoyed smelling; it gave her a memory, just of a smell; but that memory felt like comfort; she couldn’t place where it came from, nor who it belonged to – but she knew that it was a very safe feeling. As she inhaled deeply and quietly; taking in the scent for a moment in her blissful moments of peace; Zunair would speak; the new mans name was Ash; and he liked to drink and smoke cigars. She couldn’t help but look towards the man; at this point nearly all of her self control was almost gone, the night already felt quite hazy. “Whiskey mmm? Perhaps you’ll allow me a taste?” She grinned towards him; at this point she wanted to have a taste of all the different types of liquor.

Her eyes drawn to the Senju within the party; Ryo, inquiring about hobbies outside of missions; this made Miki snort, then burst into laughter; then almost to tears – which she of course caught her composure before that would happen. She would smile as the others would make their replies, as the blonde man went first; speaking of being a painter, Miki’s eyes would grow, she too enjoyed the arts, having been taught how to paint, how to play several musical instruments, and several other things… Although she never really did consider these to be hobbies… She supposed she did have something to say now about hobbies. Zunair would be the next to make a statement; he didn’t have many hobbies, and explained why, Miki listened to him intently; “Hyuuga?” She would inquire, “How strange of a Clan to have two different branches.” Miki would giggle to herself, unsure if she had been heard; “Well… I suppose you could call them hobbies, but I’ve been trained my whole life in various arts, as well as tea ceremonies. I was, I suppose you could say, taught to be a,” As she would lift her hands, making air quotes, “‘lady’.” She would giggle more as the words came out of her mouth, taking another sip of the beer she had.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP
600/600

Total Post WC 536
Total WC 2027
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
  • None

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Baby, I'm the reason why bads so fun
Ryō Senju
Ryō Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 100675

Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:16 am
Ryō listened in as the others began to chip in with their own hobbies and stories. He was immediately wary of the Hyūga at the table, although not out of any personal sense of fear. In many respects, his family was a deeply traditional one, and that meant that certain customs and traditions needed to be observed. While all were supposed to be equal under the gaze of the Hokage, it was no secret that certain clans had more wealth, influence, and prestige than others. Many times when two clans met, especially two large clans like the Senju and Hyūga, it was traditional to offer some manner of gift exchange to ensure the peace was kept. 

While the Senju and Hyūga had always enjoyed pleasant relations, it had nevertheless been drilled into Ryō that he observe any and all customs of other noble clans to ensure that he was not personally responsible for some manner of social disaster that harmed the Senju's image and relations. He made sure to avoid staring at the Hyūga boy, while also making sure to glance his way whenever he spoke in any way that might have also included Ryō as the subject so as to avoid appearing rude.

The painter was one that Ryō had a rather hard time reading. He seemed casual in demeanor, yet there was something about his speech and manner that tickled a faint sense of danger within the depths of the Senju's mind. Still, Ryō did his best to not offend the stranger and smiled. "Painting was something I enjoyed a lot of, but never really did have a talent for it myself beyond making a mess of the paints. I can certainly appreciate the effort it takes to make a painting though."

Miki, of course, continued to be a focus of the group and the life of the party in many respects. She smiled widely and often, and her laughter and good cheer were proving rather infectious. It was hard to be in a bad mood in her presence, he was finding. Her comment on the Hyūga Clan and its possession of a branch family reached his ears and he considered for a moment how he might best respond without potentially giving affront to the Hyūga boy. "It's really not as unusual as you might think. The noble clans are all so large, almost all of them actually possess a number of branch houses, depending on the Clans. The Senju have a few; I myself am actually from one of those branches."

The way in which she physically gestured at the quotes made around her upbringing made Ryō grin. That crack soon gave way to a laugh. "I'm not sure what that'd look like, but that sounds awful. Expectations are the worst." He was certainly no stranger to being brought up a particular way, with expectations put heavily on his shoulders. In many respects, he figured that they all understood that particular lesson of life all too readily. A random impulse seized him and he raised his cup of sake, only slurring his second word briefly. "To expectations; may we continue to defy them in all the best ways on our own paths in life."

-----

@Ash Iburi
@Shunro Nomura
@Zunair Hyuuga
@Miki Satow

WC: 537
TWC: 1,574
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:40 am
Exit ~ No Claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum