Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Built To Last [Mission / Private] Empty Built To Last [Mission / Private]

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:39 am

Built To Last [Mission / Private] Rab20140Built To Last [Mission / Private] Aa28a6422c94a70411ba57fea374edb1dc5dcc56_hqBuilt To Last [Mission / Private] Rab20140

Built To Last [Mission / Private] Kaito_13

Built To Last [Mission / Private] Pagebreak6

Minor Construction Help:
Building Blow Up:

Kaito ran down the main road from the recycling plant back to the Sunagakure Shinobi Headquarters. He had just dropped off the trash from the last set of cleaning missions he had been tasked to do with Naki Choko, whom he would be meeting at the H.Q. any minute now, and was on his way back to H.Q. to collect his cash reward and to get another mission or two. He truly looked as though he had a completely different demeanor than the one he had earlier that morning, now showing a look of pure motivation and triumph. He really wanted to keep this momentum ablaze.

Within no time at all Kaito was back at the H.Q. building, and sure enough, standing there was none other than Naki. Not too sure if Kaito had been running a bit late or if Naki was just that fast to have gotten there before he did, Kaito decided to brush the thought from his mind.

"Naki!" He exclaimed, running faster and skidding to a halt roughly a meter away from his friend. "Sorry if I'm running late at all. Lines at the recycling plant were super long. Makes sense since it is trash day, but besides the point, let's go and get ourselves another mission."

Waiting until Naki was ready, Kaito walked at a brisk pace into the large building before him. The pace wasn't slow or in fact normal, but he was sure that Naki would be able to keep up. Kaito made an immediate right after walking through the glass doors and down a long and straight hallway until the two of them reached the seventh door to their right. Smiling back over his shoulder at Naki once the latter was in position, he knocked on the door with the back of his knuckle.

"Come in." Came a voice on the other side of the door almost immediately. Complying, Kaito proceeded to open the door and stroll into the room. The two walls of the room were decorated with wall-to-wall bookshelves, the back wall surly glass windows, but Kaito couldn't tell as the view beyond was blocked off by crimson-red curtains. The floor below his feet was decorated with a lush dark-green carpet and in the back of the room stood a big oak desk. Sitting beyond the desk was a gentleman in full Jounin garb shuffling through some paperwork and looking up towards the doorway.

"Ah! Kaito and Naki." The man said, setting down the paperwork he had been handling and joining his hands together, sitting them upon his desk. "I assume now that you two are back you have finished that laundry list of missions that needed to be done in the Grove?" Kaito nodded his head excitedly in reply.

"Yes, Sir." He said, walking further into the room to stand right in front of the desk. Reaching into his item pouch he removed the mission dossier and unfolded it. Looking around, Kaito knew he needed a pen to sign with, ensuring that the mission had been done completely, but he couldn't find one. "You wouldn't happen to have a pen, would you?" The man complied, opening the top drawer to his right before handing Kaito a red pen. "Thank you." Kaito said gracefully as he signed his name upon the bottom of the last page. Looking over towards Naki, he motioned for the other shinobi to also sign the paperwork.

Once the paperwork had been finalized, the man behind the desk took the papers and placed a big green stamp down upon it that read "COMPLETED" in bold letters. Setting all of that to the side, he reached into another compartment of his desk and withdrew a grand total of 6,000 Ryō; 3,000 for Kaito and 3,000 for Naki.

"A job well done, boys." He said as he split the handful of cash in two and sat one stack each in front of Kaito and Naki.

"Thank you, Sir." Kaito said. He grabbed his ryō from the desk and slid it into the pocket of his capri-style pants before arching his arms and resting his hands upon both of his hips. "You wouldn't happen to have any more missions for us, would you?" He asked with a grin. The gentleman made a "hmm" sound with his mouth, his lips still pressed together. He shuffled through the paperwork for a moment before shaking his head from side to side.

"Sorry, Kaito." He sighed. "I don't have anything else for you today. I'm sure if you come back tomor-"

"Come on, Boss! There has got to be something..." Kaito pleaded, almost begging. "Naki and I just did three missions together already in one day. We can't just let this momentum stop now!" The man sighed again, this time a slight hint of irritation filling his tone. Kaito didn't mind, however. Wanting to do anything but get sent out of the office without anything to do, he would do anything the mission-giver was able to provide him with. Another minute or two later, The man help up two dossiers and sat them down upon the desk in front of Kaito and Naki, motioning for the two boys to look them over.

"These two are a bit different than what you two have dealt with so far." He said, stroking the blackness of his long mustache. "They basically go hand-in-hand. The first one there is assisting with demolishing a decrepit apartment building and cleaning up the mess from the deconstruction. That one can be a bit dangerous so it has been given a "C" ranking. If you aren't careful you could potentially get injured or worse by falling debris or other potential hazards. The second one is a bit milder as you would just be helping with the construction of a new home upon the same land the apartment building stood, so it has been given a "D" ranking. As of right now, those are the only ones I've got for you." He paused for a moment, allowing time for the two boys to look over the paperwork. "Do you two think you are up for the task?"

Without any hesitation of his own, Kaito shook his head yes in response.

"I'm raring to go, Sir!" He replied gleefully before looking over at Naki. "How bout' you, Naki? I understand if you aren't up to it with these missions being a tad more dangerous than the other ones we did." With that question being asked, Kaito eagerly awaited Naki's response. Was the fledgling ninja in, or was he out?

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,097]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,097]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Built To Last [Mission / Private] Empty Re: Built To Last [Mission / Private]

Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:05 am
Naki would already be at the headquarters waiting for Kaito to return. Naki realized that he definitely wanted to learn that body flicker jutsu he saw him use. He planned on asking him about it after they're done with their mission. When Kaito finally returned back to the headquarters Naki would smile as he approached and explained the situation to him. Naki would think about it as he might have forgotten about his trash but he brushed it off as he would get to it when he does. As they both began to walk inside Naki would take the first step in as he listened to Kaito still.  "You're fine, don't worry about it. I'm actually glad you decided to stick along side with me to do these missions. It's nice to know that there are people who will help when you need it." since Naki was still new at all this he would let Kaito take the lead and basically walked him through the halls. Yes Naki had done a mission before but he didn't have to go through such a venture to get it finished. Naki was able to keep up with Kaito no problem as they went by the many rooms until they came to the door they needed. 

Naki kind of stood there as he listened to Kaito speak to the man before him. Naki eyes would start to wonder the room before he starts to walk in the design was astounding to his eyes but it lacked something. It needed some artwork maybe a mural or something but then again he could be his artist side talking. Naki would move around the room until he heard Kaito asked for a pen and started to sign it. The look he gave Naki told him to get over there and sign it too and Naki would quickly move towards them and gave an artist style signature out of habit. Once it was stamped Naki would watch as he was given quite a fair bit of money making his eyes widen out of shock a bit as he took it. This was the first time he held so much money like this before and he would quickly move it to his wallet for safe keeping.  "Thank you sir." Naki said as he breathes softly before calming back down before he could really do or say anything else Kaito was already asking for another mission. This threw Naki off a bit as he watched him practically begging him for more work. Naki would blink a few times as something about this felt off putting but he let it slide for now as he was kind of hoping to earn more money as he wanted to buy more equipment for himse

Naki would watch as two dossiers were held up by the jonin and placed in front of them. Naki would look down at them to see what they were about as well as listen to the jonin talk about the tasks. They sound dangerous but it wasn't something they couldn't handle and depending on how things go they might be able to get it finished by the end of the day or possibly week who knows.  "Well if you believe we can do it I don't see why I would turn it down. Count me in." Naki would say to Kaito who asked him the question. Naki would be more than prepared to work on this than just sitting at home doing nothing else. The young ninja would stand tall as he was set to rise to the challenge and move forward in his life though he had to be careful especially if he wanted to come out of this injury free.

WC: 629 TWC:629
. lf..
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:25 pm

Kaito smiled at Naki's reply for his offer to join him on the two new missions they had just been assigned to.

"Alright, chief. We'll take em'." With that, the Jounin took his pen in hand again and signed the two mission dossiers to Kaito, a look of concern on his face. Kaito noticed this and chuckled lightly. "Don't worry. I'll make sure the both of us make it back in one piece." Without a moment of hesitation, Kaito took the mission dossiers in hand, shuffled them into his item pouch, and turned back towards the door. "Let's go, Naki." He said simply, his arms folded behind his back to where his hands were crossed behind his head, making the Inuzuka appear to be very much relaxed, cool, and collected.

Waiting for Naki to join him, he proceeded out the door and into the hallway once the aforementioned shinobi was ready. Kaito looked over his shoulder as he walked, smiling back at Naki gleefully.

"I like your 'go get em'' attitude, kid." He said once they got beyond the door and back out into the great outdoors. "This may be a bit out of the blue, but I want to tell you the reason I became a Shinobi." Kaito kept his rather leisure pace as he strolled through the village towards the housing district and their missions, pausing as to give Naki time to say anything else in reply to his rather out-there request. "Well," He started, keeping his eyes on the clouds above his head. "I became a Shinobi to help protect the people of this village. You may not realize it yet, Naki, but in my eyes, all missions, even the ones where we are simply cleaning up garbage similar to the ones we did earlier, are all based on that structure." Kaito paused again, yet another smile appearing upon his face. "As you heard me claim earlier, I want to become the Kazekage so that I can live up to that view. However, just because we as Shinobi are strong, we cannot allow others to stay stagnant. I want to help the people of this village, and the village itself, prosper and become stronger than ever. That is why, no matter how big or small the mission that is thrown my way is, I'll do it."

Kaito rounded a corner as he continued on talking, his grin getting even bigger with each word. The building the two of them would be helping tear down was now within view, the sounds of construction equipment meeting the Inuzuka's heightened senses due to his family lineage.

"Seeing you take on these missions, even though you may have never done anything like this before, makes me believe you also have that drive. Honestly, it pleases me. I think you are going to make an excellent Shinobi, Naki, and I want you to know that." Kaito couldn't help it as his face started to become red. He shot his head back up towards the clouds quickly, feeling embarrassed that he may have gotten too sentimental or excited.

"So tell me, why did you become a ninja?" The question he asked reminded Kaito of Arantima, whom he had met just a few weeks beforehand. He had been the first shinobi that Kaito had come across when he had become a ninja himself. Arantima had asked him a very similar question upon their first meeting, and the question had helped Kaito to build upon his own nindō. He looked up to the older ninja as a 'mentor' of sorts and deep down Kaito hoped that he could be seen and held in the same regard in Naki's eyes; someone whom Kaito could help shape into an excellent shinobi.

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 624]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,721]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:57 am
The young man was starting to have his doubts about this but he definitely needs the experience plus he already agree and there's no backing down now. The young man would watch as the jounin signed the dossier and hand it over to Kaito who would proceed to place it in his item pouch before he about faced towards the door and began walking towards it. Naki would follow behind him as he was a bit worried about what they were going to go do for the mission. 

Once they were out in the familiar hallway again the young boy would hear Kaito compliment him and his go getter attitude. He would thank him for the compliment though Naki was only like this to gain experience about the village and how to go about things first. As they continue to walk Kaito would decide to tell him about why he wanted to become a Shinobi though Naki wasn't expecting Kaito to be so open about his life but he wasn't gonna be rude about it and decided to sit back and listen to him speak. Hearing his reasoning for why he wants to be kazekage is amazing but it's also a bit vague at least to Naki it is. How does he want them to be strong? Does he want them to be military strong or strong with the people who live there. There are a lot of questions running through Naki head but he didn't ask as he wasn't gonna be the guy to tell him he can't do it or ran on his parade. 

As they continue to walk and Kaito told him that he also has that drive and could be an excellent Shinobi. That definitely made Naki day as he smiled brightly but felt like a dick a bit for his thoughts from before but he kept that to himself. "Thank you Kaito. I must say that your dream of being kazekage is amazing and I'll be rooting for you. I guess that since you told me your reasoning I should tell you mine. Honestly I just want my name to be known in every village. I'm trying to take the moniker of the Shinobi with 1,000 jutsus. I want to take that from the old grand Shinobi Kakashi Hatake." he told him as they got closer to the buildings as he finished his statement. "I want my name known so that one day when I see them again my parents will know of how strong their son has became." He told Kaito before finally ending it with this. "I have a small saying that I kind of kept to myself because it's embarrassing to say out loud but hey I seen a man stand up and scream in the middle of the grove." he teased him a bit. "It's about drive and power, stay hungry and devour, put in the work despite the hours, and take what's ours. Though stay humble and never brag if you do you what have you accomplished." he said as they finally got to the sight and he looked around. "So what exactly are we to do here?" he asked Kaito as he scratched his head. 

WC:545 TWC: 1174
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:14 pm

Within no time at all Kaito and Naki made it to the construction site. Looking upwards Kaito noticed a three-story building that was under heavy deconstruction. It appeared that the majority of the job was already finished as all of what remained was just the walls and floors. Just about everything else had already been loaded into huge dumpsters at all edges of the property, to the left and back of which was clear of any other buildings or structures of any kind.

"Well, this must be the place." He said to nobody in particular, looking around to see whom he and Naki would be reporting to in regards to the missions. There were many men and women in red jumpsuits and yellow work hats all keeping themselves busy, but he couldn't tell which of them was in charge of the project. Just then Naki asked what it was they were supposed to do next. Kaito scratched his head questioningly. "I'm not too sure myself..." Still looking around Kaito noticed one person who was wearing a blue jumpsuit in place of the normal red one. In their hand was a clipboard and pen that was clicked open and closed anxiously in their free hand. "That must be the foreman." Kaito said, pointing as to draw Naki's gaze towards the person in the abnormally colored jumpsuit. "Let's go introduce ourselves."

Kaito began walking towards the person who he assumed was the foreman of the deconstruction project, pulling out the mission dossier from his item pouch as he did. Suddenly the person turned around towards them and revealing a heavily disheveled gentleman. He appeared to be really confused and upset, still clicking the pen in his hand. He took no time at all to address Kaito and Naki.

"There you two are! Finally, something goes right!" He said with a sigh of relief. He began walking towards the duo and outstretched his arm. "Name's Kenta Yamaguchi. I'm the foreman on this project and it is nice to meet you both." Kenta took Kaito's hand in his, almost forcefully, and shook it frantically before releasing his grip and moving onto Naki. "This project as a whole has just been one headache after another. We were originally supposed to have a safety barrier set up so that debris from the explosives didn't end up being thrown everywhere, but the guys who were going to set it all up this morning came down sick with the flu." Kenta made quotation marks with his fingers when he said "the flu", indicating not-so-subtle disbelief in his crew members' claims of illness.

"Sorry to interject, Mr. Kenta, but without this protective barrier being set up we can't continue with the demolition, can we?"

"That is correct, Kid. Unless, of course, we take it down brick by brick, and that would make us even more behind schedule than we already are."

Kaito pondered for a moment, stroking his chin as he did so. The home they had to erect after the old apartment complex was all cleaned up had to go up no later than mid-morning the next day according to the dossier, just in time for the homeowners to start moving their belongings in. With no safety barrier, both missions would technically be classified as a failure, and a failure would not look good on his or Naki's records. He started thinking much harder. He was a shinobi so he had to be able to find a way to turn the tides of things in everyone's favor. After a few moments of uneventful pondering, Kaito had an idea.

"What if..." He started, still stroking his chin thoughtfully. "What if I was to go ahead and use my Earth-Style Jutsu to erect a make-shift safety barrier? I can only do two sides before having to wait a while before using the Jutsu again, but I'm sure it will be fine if I just do the right side and the front side of the building since there is nothing else to the left of nor behind the building..." Kaito locked thoughtful eyes with Naki before shifting his gaze to Kenta, who himself stood by idly as well. "Do you think that would work, Kenta?"

"That would work, no problem at all! You ninja really are amazing problem solvers, I'll give you that much." Kenta exclaimed excitedly. He pointed his hand over to a trailer that Kaito assumed was for the workers. "Before we get this started though I need you two to go get changed into the two green jumpsuits waiting inside. I'll have my guys get things ready for you to erect your barrier, Kid." Kenta started walking away towards the building, knocking his fist against the helmet upon his head. "Oh! And don't forget to grab a helmet too. We can't have you two getting hurt on the job." Kaito acknowledged the statement with a nod before smiling back over towards Naki.

"Well, looks like we got a long job before us, Man." He said, walking over towards the trailer. "I guess it's time to go get changed and then we can get down to business."

[15 Minutes Later]

Kaito exited the trailer, waiting for Naki to join him outside once the latter had finished up changing. He had made sure to grab a yellow construction helmet, but he couldn't get over how awkward the jumpsuit was to him as opposed to his normal choice of attire. As much as he didn't like it, however, he knew that it would all be over soon.

As soon as Naki was standing outside alongside Kaito, Kenta walked at a brisk pace over towards them.

"You two ready to shine?" He asked with a smile, showing a very different personality from the confused and disheveled person they had met earlier. Not waiting for a response, the eager foreman motioned for the two shinobi to follow him. "Mind yourselves now." He directed, walking them under a sea of wooden boards the men had used to walk out onto the awnings of the upper floors. Once they were in position eight meters behind the corner of the front and right sides of the building, Kenta motioned for Kaito to get started. Looking around, Kaito realized that all of the workers had been sent on break. There had been nobody else stationed in or around the building other than the three of them.

"Alright!" He exclaimed, cracking his knuckles before rubbing his hands together. In a blur, he began forming one-handed variants of the "Ox", "Serpent", "Boar", and "Monkey" hand seals in both of his hands. Once he had the appropriate amounts of Chakra brewed up in both of his hands, he threw himself forward into a crouched position and slammed both hands into the crisp sand at his feet, his palms open.

"Earth-Style: Wall Jutsu!" He exclaimed as the very earth below his feet started to shake, the sound of shifting and molding sand creating a small rumbling sound. Eight meters in front of Kaito, Kenta, and Naki, two large brown formations started to show themselves, raising ever at a steady pace from the sand on the ground. The one was directly parallel to the front wall, the other parallel to the right wall, and both continued to rise until they stood a total of 20 meters in length, 10 meters in height, and 3 meters in thickness.

Upon the completion of the walls, Kaito rose back to his feet, wiping massive amounts of sweat from his brow. He took a seat upon a pile of wooden beams that had been removed from the structure at an earlier point of its deconstruction, wishing now more than ever that he had filled his drink flask back up earlier before starting this mission. Kaito had never used up so much Chakra in one go and hoped, at least until he got more used to Chakra control, that he wouldn't have to again.

"All done, Kenta..." He said simply through exasperated huffs. "Now you can detonate the explosives safely..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,340]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,061]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:30 am
As they both approached the area Naki was immediately surveying it. He was looking to know what exactly they were doing. As they proceed further in the construction area Naki eyes was staring at the old decrepit building and then towards the others who have gathered around for the job. Naki was seeing new people around as this group was a lot different than the ones he's been apart of from the painting the spire. Naki would look towards Kaito as he wasn't sure on what to do in this moment. "So what now?" he asked as Kaito had replied to him before he noticed the foreman. When he suggested they go talk to him Naki would nod and walk alongside him till they got to the foreman. 

Naki didn't get to speak as his outstretched hand was taken and shook as Naki stood there. When he was released the young man would pull his arm back and kind of gripped it and the air a bit. As he explained that his workers who were supposed to come and put up a barrier Naki would look back up at the building. Naki was thinking of a solution but Kaito came to one before he did and it was a damn good one. Naki didn't have a problem with it as the foreman pointed to the trailer and told them to get dressed there. Naki would make his way to the trailer and began to change clothes as he set his gear off to the side of the room where he can get to it no problem. Naki would follow behind Kaito but didn't exit the trailer yet as he forgot something and went back to his clothes. While he was in the trailer he would think that the more hands the better and he wanted to make sure the job would be better. He would follow this thought with a few hand signs of Tiger -> Horse -> Ram -> Clone seal. "Shadow clone jutsu." by using 30 AP he would create two shadow clones that were in the clothes. One would exit the trailer and joined Kaito as Naki and clone two would stay in there a bit before the clone left and went to the other workers and the real Naki came out and went over to another group of workers to help them out. 

The clone Naki that joined Kaito would look around as they were wondering what they were going to use as to break down the building. He would see that they had some explosive tags and some dynamite since they were gonna have some ninjas they figured getting the tags would be a good idea and they were right as the clone counted out probably 20 and he would look at the building. "Please keep everyone clear as I go about spreading the tags for the building. I'm gonna go attach the explosive tags." he told him as he started for the building by going above the wall and inside. Once there he would start to attach the tags to the building in different areas but in a right spot so that when one goes off the others will follow behind. However something went wrong as one of the tags on the other side of the building had went off somehow. Thus the chain reaction started as the explosions went off destroying the building fairly quickly and sadly taking the clone along with it luckily they both did a good job as the explosions was contained to the space they made. As expected people who knew he was in there would panic because there was no way someone would survive such an explosion. As Kaito was, most likely, panicking the other clone came up and landed next to him as he was dirty from moving other things but he had a canteen that the workers provided and was going to hand it over to Kaito. "W-whats going on? Why is everyone panicking?" people would stare at him in disbelief as they were obviously confused about how he was there after going in.

Eventually someone would bring it up to him as the clone immediately started to apologize for what happened as Naki would figure that there was only two ninjas that accepted the job and they were the only ones wearing green. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think to let people know that I made clones to help aid with the deconstruction and reconstruction of the buildings. I just came out the trailer and just started to go and help out. I truly apologize." as many of the workers breathes a sigh of relief Naki wouldn't know how Kaito would react to him after probably scaring him like that. [color=#00ccff] "Again I'm sorry for the scare I was just wanting to help more in the best way I could." He said as the real Naki would just got the information about an explosion and his clone dispersing and joined his other clone as he immediately started to bow. The young man was still a kid as he was only 13 and wasn't clearly thinking ahead. 

WC: 868 TWC:2042
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:54 am

Kaito nodded as Naki asked him to assist in keeping everyone back as the young boy prepared to go on ahead and start placing the explosive tags and dynamite around the building in preparation for the final leg of the demolition process.

"Stay safe now, Naki." Kaito said serenely, wiping his brow. "Explosive tags are no joke." He hadn't had any personal experience in their use before, but Kaito had heard horror stories about the tags from his ex-ninja father multiple times. Sometimes, if the seal placed on the tag was made incorrectly, even in the slightest way, it could turn a tag into a ticking time bomb. Kaito shuddered at the very thought, only being able to pray that all would go correctly as Naki had already started making his way up the hollow building. He proceeded to look over at Kenta, who was twiddling his thumbs as he waited to continue on with the project.

"Those explosives are safe, right Kenta?" Kaito asked, glancing over at Kenta as he stayed seated on his perch of building materials.

"Of course they are, Kid." Kenta retorted with a chuckle. "Why wouldn-" Quite suddenly, the sounding off of successive explosions began to fill the air. Looking upwards from beyond the safe side of the wall, Kaito could see bright flashes of light and dark smoke rolling upwards into the sky. His eyes, realizing that Naki was still in the building, widened with terror.

"Naki!" He exclaimed, beginning to panic along with the majority of the crew who was there. The building began to creek and whine ominously before it all fell in upon itself. A sandy cloud of dust joined the black clouds of thermite from the explosives as they rolled high into the air. From the streets, Kaito could faintly hear murmurs from onlookers behind a high-pitched ringing in his ears. Gritting his teeth, Kaito prepared to scale the wall and dig out Naki, whether the young boy was still alive or not, only to feel a tight grip upon his wrist that kept him grounded and from getting a proper running start. Looking for the source of the grip he found Kenta. His head was faced towards the ground and his eyes closed.

"There is no point, Kid." He said, removing his helmet with his free hand and holding it over his chest. "I've seen this before... Your friend is guaranteed to be gone..." Kaito could hear Kenta choking on his words and see a tear roll down the man's cheek. Still, he attempted to free himself from his grip.

"I'm not leaving him behind, damnit!" Kaito exclaimed. "I've already lost Kawomaru! I can't go through that again!" Pulling harder, Kaito was able to successfully remove himself from Kenta's grip. He scoffed before turning around and gasping harshly, his eyes widening even wider and his mouth stood agape like a tunnel. Before him stood one of the eeriest sites he had ever witnessed; a water canteen being held up by none other than Naki, who proceeded to ask why it was that everyone was in the midst of panicking. Rubbing his eyes and shaking his head, he expected that he was seeing things in his bout of hysteria, but the figure was still standing there before him holding the water canteen. "Na... Naki..." He sputtered, choking on his words. "Bu... You..." He pointed over at where the building once stood and looked back and forth between it and the Naki that stood before him. Naki seemed to catch on to what had happened and began apologizing, saying that he had used the "Shadow Clone Jutsu" to assist in the building's demolition. Kaito, still a bit shook, proceeded to hit Naki playfully in the arm.

"Don't scare me like that, Man." He said, chuckling at this revelation. He thankfully took the canteen of water from Naki and took a swig of it before passing back over to him with a bow. "Well, it looks like the building is down now, so we better get this all cleaned up." Kaito released his Chakra's grip upon the two "Earth-Release: Wall's" he had made earlier and let them crumble to dust before his eyes. He glared over at Kenta, who couldn't bring himself to meet his or Naki's eyes.

"I am so sorry about those explosives, Naki." Kenta said as he replaced the helmet upon his head. "I promise to make sure nothing like that ever happens again..." He started walking briskly over towards the collapsed building before raising his head to address his crew. "Let's get this cleaned up, boys and girls! I'm not paying you to sit around all day!"

Kaito shook his head in disappointment, not in regards to Naki, but in regards to Kenta. Wanting to finish things up and get started with the next project, Kaito grabbed in hand a shovel and walked it over to a wheelbarrow to join the men in cleaning up the debris. Within no time at all, thanks to the crew of over twenty individuals including himself and Naki, the cleanup went smoothly and without any disturbances. Upon completion of the demolition mission, Kenta's crew cleaned up all of their things and piled it all into horse-drawn wagons in the streets in front of the site, leaving enough material and tools for the next project that was to be erected immediately upon the newly opened lot. He thanked Kaito and Naki for their assistance and introduced them to a newcomer, Ren Orikawa, who would be their next client.

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 925]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,986]

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:09 pm
Naki and his clone would gently rub the back of their own heads as they heard everything and saw how everyone was responding they realized that maybe it wasn't just on them then. Which did make him feel slightly better but wasn't really sure on how to process the work around. Though he wasn't gonna bring it up as he gestures for everyone to calm themselves as he can feel the animosity in the air as the clone would move back before dispersing. "Alright, let's worry about this later and get back to work." he said as he went back to work with removing the debris. Naki would have to think about his actions a bit more before just doing them. Soon they would finish with the debris as now it was time for the second part of their job.  

"Hello gentleman. I am Ren the one who is sort of in charge of building the new home. I appreciate the help you guys are providing." This shorter male who was in a darker outfit compared to the foreman as he was the second in command. "Again, on behalf of everyone here I truly apologize to you Naki for what happened and we will make sure it will not happen again." the man said as he hands over the blue prints to show that they're gonna be building a 4 story home with each story gonna have its own 1 bedroom full apartment. The rooms were located in different spots as well as the kitchens to avoid there being a fire. The young man would smile as he went to get to work on the foundations. 

Naki would look at blueprints and nods before handing it over to Kaito. " I'll go help out on the foundations. If you come with us with your earth style we can make it easier." He told him as he went over to the base where they had already started to set up the support beams. With the help of Kaito for the foundation they were able to put the beams steady and moved back. Soon they would begin to put on the cement along with pipes as Naki moved to help bring in more pipes as he lined up the walls. Thanks to their chakra ability and control Naki was able to walk up beams to lay the pipes better. He would move back to the ground after awhile as the cement dried on the first floor. He would help lay the next floor frame to get it prepared for when they can set it. He'd look over seeing many of the people were working on the stairs so they can help him with the floor. He would take a drink from the water he had almost spilling it. "This is more of a work out than actually working out." he told Kaito after joining him back on the main floor. 

WC: 495 TWC: 2537
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:31 am

Oddly enough, Kaito was even smaller than what he had envisioned Ren Orikawa, the client for the second part of his and Naki's mission to be. The young Inuzuka himself stood at  5' 6.5" and he easily towered over the stout gentleman. If Kaito had to guess, he would say that Ren was no bigger than 5' tall at most. He tried his best not to be rude and laugh, having to draw his attention to other things around him so he didn't make eye contact with the man.

'He reminds me of a penguin...' He thought, noticing the man in a sharp black suit with a white buttoned shirt underneath it.

Ren went on to quickly introduce himself and apologize to Naki for the malfunctioning explosive that easily could've killed the young shinobi. He then handed the blueprints over to Naki and Kaito before stepping off to the side to watch the construction get underway. They were to be building a new iteration of the 4-story apartment complex they had just torn down, and this was something that again Kaito almost couldn't help but laugh at.

'A big building for such a little guy...' He thought before Naki said that he would get started on the foundations of the building and asked if Kaito could be of assistance with his Earth-Style techniques. Kaito was thinking about what techniques he had available to him in his inventory before shaking his head from side to side.

"I can't use my "Earth-Style: Wall" technique, it'll take way too long before I can use it again, but like you, I do have this..." He formed the "Tiger" > "Horse" > "Ram" > and "Clone Seal" hand seals. Suddenly, two exact clones of Kaito appeared out of quickly dispersing bellows of smoke. He looked over his shoulders at the clone to his right. "You go help the guys over there in getting the electrical situation under control." He then looked over to the other clone. "You help those two over there lay the cement for the base." The two clones both nodded before running off to do their respective tasks. Kaito then looked back over at Naki before speaking again and grinning brightly. "Alright, Naki. You take the lead and I'll follow."

Kaito followed Naki along as the two of them quickly placed the support beams and pipes into place before his clone and some other workers that were from Ren's crew laid down the cement base. They then proceeded to build up the walls around them before finishing up the floor frame once the cement was rock solid. Once that task was done they stopped for a quick break and Kaito wiped sweat from his brow before sighing with relief. This job really was not the cakewalk he thought it would be, but at least no more explosives were going off randomly. Naki said that the mission itself was more of a workout than the act of working out was, something that Kaito chuckled at.

"You can say that again." He said as the sounding off of a horn rang into his ears from the worker's trailer. "Well, sounds like break time is done." Kaito then got back to work, working closely with Naki, and before long with the help of them, the other thirty-or-so men from Ren's crew, and the help of Kaito's two clones, the structure of the building was finished. All Ren would have to do now was put in some amenities such as stoves, sinks, and bathtubs and then he would be good to start moving in some tenants. Once the two clones were done with their respective tasks, Kaito made the "Clone Seal" to disperse them, before speaking again with Naki. "Well, looks like the mission is all finished up. I don't know about you, but I am gonna go check in with Ren before heading back to Headquarters to finish up the mission report, and then I am going to go home and get some much-needed sleep." He held out his hand with a bright and genuine smile. "It really was nice meeting and working with you, Naki." Once Naki shook Kaito's hand or not, Kaito placed his own hands into the pockets of his pants and walked over towards Ren to advise him that he would be on his way. Once he finished up with that, he looked over at Naki and waved. "I'll see you around, Bro!" He exclaimed with what little bit of energy he had left to spare, and with that Kaito walked lazily back towards the Shinobi Headquarters to go finish up his paperwork and collect his reward.

[Topic Exit]

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 773]
[Word Count (Total) - 4,759]

Claims:

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:38 pm
Naki second clone would disperse after awhile before he went on to make two more. Each one would help with the flooring before moving onto the walls with fiberglass and plaster to actually make the walls. Meanwhile the man who was the one to organize the construction was standing next to the foreman pointing and discussing plans for the use of the building. He was saying that he planned on moving a few of his workers into it since they wanted their own place but didn't want roommates. With the old building not being of use and was to old and decrepit to put people in he decided the best course was to tear it down and rebuild a new one. If this goes well he'll put another one up next to the finished one and give it some room between the two so that people won't feel crowded. He wanted that to be a two bedroom 4 story apartment as he knows some of them had family or a roommate they want to bring. 

Naki would see that they had finished the first floor already along with the stairs and was starting to work on the ceiling/ floor for the second apartment. The first floor still had kaitos clone helping out with the walls as well as sectioning off areas to make sure the rooms were where they were supposed to be. The ground floor had a living room and kitchen connection in the front a hall that leads to a closet and the bedroom that was in the back left corner with the bathroom on the right. Each room had tile, or something similar, floors to help make getting the sand up a lot easier. The next floor was made to be an inverse on the first putting the bedroom on the right and the bathroom on the left. The owner was trying to make each floor different and with the way the plumbing was it was gonna have to be. Once they finished with that floor came the third where the kitchen and bedroom was swapped putting the bedroom towards the front and the kitchen in the back next to the bathroom. The top floor was the other way with the kitchen and bathroom on the left side and the living room in the back on the right. 

It would take possibly all day for them to finish with the jobs and Naki was beyond exhausted. He could tell that his body was gonna be sore for the next few days and he knew that he was one hundred percent gonna take the next some odd days off to relax himself. When they finished they would get a round of applause as Ren approached completely covered in grime and paint himself. He has shown that he was also working and didn't want to leave the work to just them. "Thank you all! I'm so glad we were able to get this done. I shall be getting everything else in myself and would thank you again. I will be in need of more help when I set up the next building!" he said as Naki was shaking his head no as he wasn't gonna do this again for a long time. When Kaito was saying he was gonna head out Naki would nod in agreement with him as he was gonna go straight to the headquarters and call in quits today. "Alright Kaito. Hey I think we did a fantastic job don't you?" he said as he raised his fist up for a bump as he knew Kaito wasn't gonna leave him hanging. "Alright, I'll see you later I'm going straight to the headquarters and taking a long shower when I get home." he said as he too left turning in the assignment and heading home. 

WC:642 TWC: 3179

Claims:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum