Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Empty Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private]

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:53 pm

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Rab20140Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] M8Ods4PiCq17GT6WSFSMis7TqIzx_LqJEubPcMQP8ROZCdHO8j6_tcgxklV100E9RfcdGpUsKIaPjCX9pnKdbxun0d9EPwo292ikR8pgqh-hteRzvGA6QTm6w_Qi40-8Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Rab20140

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Kaito_11
Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Kaito_12

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Pagebreak6

Kaito strolled through the village of Sunagakure at a rather lazy pace, kicking small pebbles with his feet as he did so. The hustle and bustle of the village did nothing to bother him, however, in fact, it gave him something to listen to as he wandered about aimlessly.

'God I am so bored!' He thought to himself, throwing his head back and groaning disappointedly. 'Today is going to drag on endlessly!'

On this particular day, Kaito found himself with nothing to do. He had made his way over to the Shinobi H.Q. early that morning to request a mission but they quite surprisingly did not have anything for him to do. Returning home after that, he found a letter upon his kitchen table stating that both of his parents had gone out on a supplies run to maintain both of their shops. With that, they wouldn't even be home until late that evening. Kaito tried being lazy around the house, but he found it to be more of a chore rather than a decent experience. Finding himself at his wit's end, Kaito threw on his sandals and just started walking, hoping that he may find something... anything, in fact, to keep himself occupied.

Continuing on his walk, Kaito rounded an oddly familiar corner into a tight alleyway. With gloved hands in his pockets, Kaito looked all around, trying to think of but not being able to put his finger on what had made the alley so familiar. Shrugging it off, Kaito continued on his way, kicking an empty soda can with his feet as he did so. Rounding a few more corners, his eye's caught the dim green light of a sign. Focusing on it, he could see as it flickered and made the humming sound of electricity that it read "Demon's Guild".

"Tima's shop!" He exclaimed, remembering Arantima; his friend and someone whom Kaito would go as far as to call his "mentor". "I wonder if he is in today..."

Taking a few steps forward, Kaito took in a deep breath before opening the door. The clinking of a bell sounded from above the door as it opened, revealing inside the same awe-inspiring restaurant he had been to with Arantima only a few weeks prior. To his center were many wooden tables, to his right booths decorated with lavish upholstery, and to his left stood a long bar. Sniffing the air, Kaito took in the scent of freshly baked pastries and the enticing smell of hookah from beyond the door in the back leading into the V.I.P section. Glancing behind the bar he noticed what appeared to be a small old lady manning it all by her lonesome. Kaito recognized the woman as the one who had made his breakfast baozi the last time he had visited. With a grin, Kaito proceeded towards the bar.

"Hey!" Kaito exclaimed cheerfully. "Long time no see." He placed his right elbow on the bar and rested his chin upon his palm. The lady looked up to meet Kaito's gaze, smiling as she did so.

"Hello, Dearie." She replied, her eyes sparkling against the luminescent lights above her head. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine, thanks." Kaito replied. Looking around the bar, he couldn't seem to find Arantima anywhere. "Tima wouldn't happen to be around, would he?" The lady pondered for a moment, scratching her head puzzledly at the question.

"I don't know honestly..." She said, starting to prepare a drink for one of the other patrons. "If you'd want to stick around I'm sure he'll be back soon, or I can take a message though if you're in a rush?" Kaito thought on it for a moment, shaking his head. He sure would love to stick around and wait to see if Arantima would be back shortly, but he knew that after too long he would just get bored again. Honestly, he would love to get some more training in with the older shinobi should he not be too busy.

"Can you ask him to meet me at the Training Grounds again, please?" Kaito asked before too long. "Just say "Kaito wants to meet up at the same training grounds as before" and I'm sure he will know what you mean." The lady smiled and nodded as to indicate that she would pass on the message. Turning on his heel Kaito began walking back towards the entrance of the shop, waving with the back of his hand back towards the barkeeper. "Thank you, Ma'am. I'll see you around and I'll make sure to hang around a bit longer next time."

"Of course, Dearie. Have a pleasant day." The woman's frail reply was almost drowned out completely by the ringing of the bell above the door, Kaito opening it and closing it up softly again behind him before breaking off into a run in the direction of the village's Training Grounds.

'I really hope he gets that message and meets me there soon...' Kaito thought as he pushed past the crowds of people lining the busy village. 'I'm gonna die of boredom otherwise...'

Within a few minutes, Kaito saw yet another familiar scene before his eyes. Before him stood the gate of a 10-foot tall metal fence and a small guard post to the right of it. Inside was a shinobi in full Jonin garb, looking just as bored as Kaito had been previously. Being in a hurry, Kaito hurriedly removed his Shinobi Identification papers from his item pouch and flashed them at the guard. The guard examined them quickly, humming as he did so before stepping out and opening the gate for the lowly Genin.

"Thanks." Kaito said simply, trying his best not to sound rude, before again taking off at full speed down the trail further into the grounds. The run was uneventful and within in a little while he was now entering the Sixth Training Grounds, the same one that Arantima had introduced Kaito to during their last training session together. He opened the gate and proceeded to walk in, feeling the sand shifting below his every step. There was nobody else in this section of the grounds, but Kaito didn't mind. He preferred to either train alone or with a select few individuals anyways.

Once he was ten meters into the seemingly endless dunes of beige sand, Kaito examined the area. Of course, it was all baren, he didn't expect anything less, but now he knew he only had a little while longer before he would become bored yet again. Pondering for a moment, Kaito decided it was time for him to finally take a seat. He hadn't done so at all since before he left his home a few hours beforehand. Forming the "Ox" and "Serpent" hand seals, Kaito focused some Chakra into his right hand before slamming it down upon the ground.

"Earth-Style: Wall Jutsu!"

The sandy earth below Kaito's feet started to shake, the sound of shifting and molding sand creating a small rumbling sound. A meter in front of Kaito a small brown formation started to show itself, raising from the ground until it stood one-and-a-half feet tall, one meter long, and one foot in width. Standing back upright, Kaito removed the drinking flask from his pouch before sitting down upon the makeshift bench he had just made with his Jutsu.

'And now I wait...' He thought, removing the lid from his flask and taking a small sip of the water inside.

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,249]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,249]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Empty Re: Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private]

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:34 am

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] A9ZAf7m

The day dragged on as Arantima walked around the Village of Sunagakure, he was in his street clothes, devoid of any of his Ninja gear and attire as he just wandered about the village. He did this when he was bored, taking in the still new scents and sounds of his new heightened senses. He would stalk people from ten meters away, following them by nothing but their scent or their heartbeats, honing himself to be able to pluck out individual people in crowds as he wandered through crowded markets and busy streets hunting a particular person and trying to find just their heartbeat in the cacophony and orchestra of hearts in the area.

He had spent quite a long portion of the day out and about doing this until he had decided that it was time to visit his shop for a cup of tea and to check if any new order had come in for his weapons. When he arrived at his shop he found it to be its usual self, a smattering of quiet customers and a few non shinobi marveling at the weapons on display behind the counter. Arantima sat down and waited for his cup of tea, he did not bother with the ceremonious preparation of the tea when he was just relaxing on his own but he did sit in the very comfortable spot reserved for himself and the Lady Kage if she ever decided to visit, which she had not yet but he hoped she might someday.

When his cup of hot tea arrived it came with a small note under the cup, he didn't like to be talked to directly after his walks and his staff were very respectful of his ceremonies and such as he made sure they were paid well. He read the note as he blew on the steaming cup of tea and as he sipped it gently. Ahh It seems that Kaito wishes to train with me again.. at least this time it will be during the day. Arantima chuckled as he finished his tea, he took the note and placed it in the cup and bowed silently towards his wait staff before he walked towards the door, today would be another adventure it seemed!

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] RlNMUAA

Arantima Arrived at the gates to the training grounds and when the jounin looked him over he found Arantima to be decked out in his full Arsenal.. Arantima had his Demons shroud armor on, Which contained his Twin Demon Lance, his Demon Claws on his arms and he had a Fuinjutsu seal on his chest that looked new albeit temporary. The Jounin at the gate was looking at Arantima for a moment too long before Arantima simply smirked at the ninja and Lept over the top of the gate, landed on it and looked out towards the Gate to the 6th training ground and seeing that there were no bostacles in a direct path between himself and the entrance to the desert area, with a Whirlwind of dust he was gone.

He landed at the entryway into the Desert grounds and looked out to see Kaito in the distance, about 40 meters or so away from himself he didnt even bother to give a small wave as he began to run at full speed across the sand. Arantima really was quite fast on his feet but as he began to lower himself down and let his arms trail behind him he was ZOOMIN across that sand until he was within 10 meters of kaito where he would lean backwards and slam the heel of his right foot into the sand to stop his momentum dead, the momentum now could only bring him to a full stand instead of barreling himself over trying to stop so fast without the maneuver.

He finally gave Kaito a Smile and warm wave "Hey there Kaito! Hows the training goin?! Nice wall you got there!" He walked lazily the rest of the way over towards kaito, but left him on the edge of 4 meters away, giving kaito a gentle glance with those serial killer eyes of his that would note he was keeping himself and kaito out of the dead mans zone. He Looked around the area and set both of his hands on the handles of the twin demon laces blades that were sheathed on his thighs. "So Whatcha need Kaito?" He asked, not turning his head as his back was towards kaito but instead bending literally over backwards to stare at the boy upside down.

760/760 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300 | AP: 1346/1346

Vigor: 80 | Chakra: 40 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private] Empty Re: Teaching A New Dog Old Tricks [Training / Private]

Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:28 am

Kaito didn't have to wait too long before Arantima's figure appeared suddenly at the entryway to the desert that was the Sixth Training Grounds. Just as quickly as the boy appeared out of thin air, he ran seemingly at top speed towards Kaito, who remembered the older shinobi's outrageous speed from their first meeting only a few weeks prior. Kaito smiled as his friend stopped and started to approach him at a more reasonable speed about thirty feet in front of him.

"Long time no see, Tima!" He said excitedly, placing his hands upon his knees and standing upright before stretching, indicating he had started to get a bit tired. If Arantima had been much longer, he probably would have found Kaito sleeping instead of finding him awake and alert. "To be honest, I was waiting for you to get started with training, and this tiny thing is nothing compared to the two I made recently!" Kaito remembered the construction missions he had taken on with Naki, a fledgling shinobi around his age, during which he had created two "B-Rank" versions of the "Earth-Style: Wall" at the same time utilizing his knowledge of one-handed seals. This single moment, while having taken its toll on Kaito's young body at the time, was something that he took much pride in, along with the fact that he had taken Naki under his wing and helped the boy to complete a good set of missions in anticipation of them both being able to upgrade from the class of "D-Rank" to "C-Rank". That goal, while still a work in progress for Kaito, was something that he felt was near. He could almost smell it with his Inuzuka-enhanced sense of smell.

Once Arantima was at the edge of the "death bubble", he addressed Kaito as he stood with his back to the younger Shinobi and opting rather to bend backwards and look at Kaito upsidedown. Kaito couldn't help but chuckle at the spectacle that was Arantima. Never had he seen someone stand in a position such as that one.

"Tima..." He said, letting his bench of an "Earth-Style: Wall" crumble back to dust behind him as it had served its purpose. "I'm sorry to bring you out here again, especially on such short notice, but I really need some help with training." Kaito paused for a moment, bowing as low as he could. Unironically, this was just about the same height that Arantima's head was placed on the other edge of the metaphorical "death bubble" he had taught Kaito about during their last training session. "I really have come quite a ways since our last meeting. I've learned multiple Jutsu, the most prestigious one being the "Shadow Clone Jutsu" and I've even gone on to create my own Taijutsu-style as well as a technique that utilizes it. But still... I feel like all of that is not nearly enough... I want more..."

Deciding that bowing would not be enough, Kaito proceeded to rest upon his knees, placing his head just above the sandy earth on the ground and outstretching his arms slightly as to not enter the "death bubble".

"Please, Tima... Please teach me more!"

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 529]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,778]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:58 pm

Arantima smiled as he snapped upwards into a jump that lifted him only a meter off the ground, just high enough and long enough to allow him to twist in the air to turn and face Kaito. He looked Kaito up and down, trying to get a gauge for how far the younger Shinobi had come. There was an obvious amount of muscle definition, his chakra aura had gotten stronger.. Arantima nodded Silently and Took a soft breath as he took in the surroundings of the desert sands and the small winds that gusted and blustered around the distant areas causing small dust devils. He opened his eyes and there was something new in them now and it had only deepened that deadly look in his gaze that never dropped, even if he was smiling brightly and being jovial.

"There are some lessons that I myself just recently learned that I will pass on to you. One, I wish I could demonstrate but I lack skill in genjutsu so I can only pass this skill on to you verbally and hope it will make sense when the time comes." Arantima chuckled softly and shrugged before he looked Kaito over once again and nodded solemly and sighed. "There are some things I would teach you, but you are not ready for them yet. Your soul has not tasted what it means to kill yet. I can see it behind your eyes, but do not rush into this, it just means that you are not quite ready for the Furious design, but I will show it to you while we train. I cant teach you any of my strongest techniques but I can show them to you."

Arantima took no time in forming handseals on both hands at once. These were seals Kaito had seen a few times from Tima before. Dog > Snake> Ram > Ox were the seals formed on his left hand and Tiger > Boar > Dog > Dragon > Rat on his right hand, Once the seals were finished in his left hand In small dust devils around Arantima in the four cardinal directions Giant fuma shuriken popped into reality and landed in the sand, sinking down and embedding themself into it.  As soon as the seals on both hands were done, which was simultaneously he swiftly formed seals with both hands, Bird > Monkey > Serpent and touched his palm to his own forehead so that the seal created was plainly visible. The seal on his forehead was A set of four spirals centered in four diamonds that formed a larger diamond shape.

Arantima Nodded once as he looked around at the Stage, He had all of the weapons he would need, but he would need to organize all of his sealed objects and how they were placed soon enough. He moved over to one of the giant fuma shuriken, even though it was sunk a meter into the ground it was nearly Taller than Tima was at its largest tip. "These.. are Quite possibly my most favorite weapons I have ever come across. But I will still need time to perfect Jutsu designed for them but.. A jutsu I consider to be my current signature Works with this most perfectly. To demonstrate it I will need you to Make me a wall but we can wait for that. My Native element is Wind, and as such A lot of my jutsu are based around this element, it makes my options for teach limited unless you also wish to learn of the ways of Wind jutsu"

He once again Looked Kaito up and down, gesturing for the Shinobi to stand up as Arantima, with one arm hefted one of the Giant Shuriken and Hurled it like one might a regular sized one, The sound it made was intense, like a helicopter buzzing through the air at 115 speed, faster than Kaito could run still before it landed 50 meters away in the sand. Arantima set one of the Giant shuriken into the sand at his feet and picked up the last two, Going to the 25 meter mark in between the two imbedded in the sand and threw the two in his hands in opposite directions, each landing 25 meters from him. He Then ran along the outside edge of this Box dragging his right hand claw through the sand digging a deep trench through it to create an easily defined Square 'Arena'. Once Arantima is done he leaps from the edge back into the center and waves Kaito to join him inside.

"This.. is the area in which we will train. It has its advantages and disadvantages..  And it is the range within which I was decimated over a simple mistake.. I Froze in battle and even though I knew the answer to my problem I could not make myself perform the Genjutsu release I would have needed to not lose. You are an Inuzuka.. I, while I can not tell you what I am Will tell you that our noses are similarly honed, as well as a few of my other senses. Your sense of smell will offer you avenues to ferret out things that do not mesh with a genjutsu, lean on it and hone it. This is the one thing I can not show you myself so I offer it up now before we do anything further."

Arantima drew his Twin demon lance and connected the two halves, spun it around and then disconnected it and held the two halves, one in each hand with a small section of wire trailing behind him hanging off his hips. He idly spun either blade in his hand, just as a fidget more than for show as he Watched and waited for Kaito's entrance into the arena. Arantima currently stood 25 meters away from the edges of the 50x50 meter square and bare arena.

984/1744 Words

Basic Sealing Technique To summon 4 Giant Fuma Shuriken - 10 AP

Fuinjutsu Amplifier B rank to Amplify Chakra Barrier Seal B rank which now has a Health of 90 after scaling and Amplification. - 30 AP for Amp, 30 AP for Seal placement - Total 60 AP

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1276/1346

Vigor: 80 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:37 pm

Kaito listened intently as Arantima described two techniques that he could not inherently pass onto him, not at this time at least. The first technique mentioned was a Genjutsu, a branch of Jutsu that Kaito was never all too great in either. The second technique was one that made Kaito gulp. He looked up at Arantima, a bit of worry showing in his eyes.

'I'd... have to kill someone?' He thought to himself, the notion of having to kill making him tremble. 'That's crazy!' While he may be turned off by the notion of having to kill, Kaito was forgetting one crucial detail; this was the world of shinobi, a world where nothing can be achieved without bloodshed, whether it be his own or his opponents. Either way, in the end, death is inevitable...

Kaito continued to look onwards as Arantima formed two sets of very familiar hand seals. Four dust devils appeared out of thin air before delivering four Fūma Shuriken before dispersing. He then quickly began to form a new set of seals that Kaito was unfamiliar with, making him cock his head slightly to the right in wonderment. As soon as the seals were made and Arantima placed a palm upon his head, a seal resembling a diamond appeared. Kaito was confused, yet highly intrigued.

'What the heck is that seal?' He thought as he tried to contemplate what it would do. The thought, however, would quickly be sidetracked as Arantima went on to describe that these Fūma Shuriken were perhaps his favorite weapons. Having never seen one before, Kaito was slightly amused at how tall and bulky they were. Here was Arantima, who stood taller than Kaito, and these weapons were even taller than the older shinobi. He would, at some point, need Kaito to make him a wall, but that would also be sidetracked as he asked the Inuzuka if he would like to learn the ways of Wind-Release. The question made a fire come to life in Kaito's gut and his eyes glistened with determination. This was the 'Wind' Country, after all. He had seen many people utilize it during his time in the Academy, and it had always been something he would like to learn. He shot upwards, as Arantima directed him to do so, and could hardly contain his eagerness.

"I am more than ready, Tima!" He exclaimed, almost forgetting to stay out of the 'death bubble'. "When do we get started?" As though to answer the question, Arantima lifted one of the Fūma Shuriken into the air and proceeded to throw it with utmost ease, the sound of it landing fifty meters away echoing through the sandy valley in which they stood. Kaito stood, a bit mortified that Arantima could throw and wield the gigantic weapons with such ease. In the meantime, the older shinobi proceeded to make a fifty-by-fifty meter arena of sorts, using the giant shuriken to mark the edges of the arena itself as he drug his clawed arm deep into the sand as to segregate the area from the rest.

'Reminder to not make Tima mad in any way...'

Not wanting to do just that, Kaito jogged at one-third of his top speed to join Arantima, who had waved him over, within the confines of the makeshift arena.

"So what is up with the arena, Tima?" He asked as he made his way over to the arena. The white-haired ninja answered rather quickly, explaining that the arena would be the confines of their training for the day. He explained to Kaito that it was within an area of similar parameters that he had lost a battle to, at the best of Kaito's knowledge, a Genjutsu user. He told Kaito that one of the best ways to snuff out a Genjutsu from reality was to utilize his inherently enhanced sense of smell. He also stated that he had similar abilities that buffed his senses, but did not proceed to go into detail about them. This advice that Arantima had about Genjutsu, however, was all of what he could offer to the young Inuzuka.

"So that is what you mentioned earlier when you said you could only pass on your knowledge of it verbally." Kaito said as he crossed the threshold into the arena, standing 25 meters to Arantima's left side at the edge of the fifty-by-fifty meter box. Kaito watched on as Arantima drew the lance he had on either of his hips, joining them together before disconnecting them again to reveal a cord of wire trailing behind him. Kaito walked forwards until he stood 25 meters to Arantima's front side. Smiling, he looked Arantima up and down. The smile quickly turned sour. Something didn't sit right with him.

"Wait a second..." He said, not taking his eyes off of Arantima in case he made any sort of movement. He reflected mentally on the arena, the advice he had been given regarding Genjutsu, and the fact that Arantima now had his weapon drawn. Sharpening his eyes and changing his smile to a smirk, Kaito proceeded to crouch down into an incomplete version of his clan's battle position. He bent forward at the knees, his shoulders brought backward to give more balance in the hunched position. "We're gonna spar aren't we, Tima?"

Readying himself if that was the case, he slung his left hand into the item pouch attached to the back of his left hip, grabbing three Shuriken between his fingers. He didn't dare remove them nor his hand from the pouch, however, as to not ruin the surprise of it all or in case Arantima was not looking to spar at all. If the latter would be the case, Kaito would simply drop the weapons back into his pouch and remove his hand.

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 966]
[Word Count (Total) - 2,744]

Stat Sheet:

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:01 pm

Arantima smirks as Kaito steps inside the Arena, He tosses one of the halves of his Twin demon lance casually upward and then flicks it out the wire extending just a small bit. He flicks his arm that is holding the other half and the Blade that was tossed free cuts a circle into the sand, 5 meters around Arantima. He does it once again and the blade extends even further and cuts a circle 10 meters into the sand around Arantima. He flicks his wrist again and the wire tugs the other half back into his free hand. "We might.. If you think that would be wise, however I will not use any of my strongest techniques against you.. as outside of the VR arena Space.. You would be injured worse than I will allow myself to subject you to."

"Now as to the reason for these circles. I taught you the death Zone before, now I am teaching you two more. The first zone is important for those like you and I. Our senses are so acute that within this zone we can smell any foriegn object or person that is not masking that scent in some way. There ar other senses as well that you should be wary of when you are within this bubble. Second bubble, One you might not have paid attention to as much yet.. This is the chakra sensory bubble. Anything within this Bubble can be sensed passively by any ninja worth calling themselves such, even people. You can only avoid being sensed by suppressing your chakra network vie technique or the Skill I taught you."

Arantima pointed to each circle in turn with the tip of the blade in his right hand as he explained the reason for these areas. He held up his blade to the light and Didnt pay much mind to the fact that Kaito had his hand behind his back, If Kaito wished to attack, he could it would make no difference to Tima in his Full equipment loadout. He didn't think Kaito weak, he just was not yet fully prepared for an opponent as prepared as Tima was, and that was just a matter of training a bit more.

"Wind Style. I will explain this to you before we begin so that you might get a better sense for it through training. Wind chakra Nature is the essence of a Gentle breeze and a Raging hurricane in one. It splits Chakra in a way that can create a wind current when rolled together or can create a blade by taking those two halves and grinding them against each other and honing each half against the other. It is the ultimate in Offensive technique for Close and mid range." Arantima then looked over to Kaito and took in his stance.. He clicked his tongue once and nodded gently while letting out a soft breath.

Arantima looked over at Kaito and pointed one of his blades towards the younger Genin and talks just loud enough for him to hear him "I will Not use any of my strongest Techniques, and I will only use four of my Second Strongest. This Seal on my forehead counting as one. Do not take this as an insult.  This is just to show you a Gap that you might not have seen yet. And when we are done, I will tell you how to Bridge that gap. Now. Come!"

Arantima Stood where he was, his Twin demon lance blades in both of his hands which were wearing his Demon claw Gauntlets and he was likewise wearing his Demons shroud armor.. All in all he made an intimidating figure, standing in the center of the arena with two guide markers for the different zones he had talked about. Arantima was watching the boy Closely, wondering what he was doing behind his back.

648/2392 Words

Regenerate 10 AP by performing no techniques

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1286/1346

Vigor: 80 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:09 am

With the blades of his lance, Arantima proceeded to form two circles in the sand around him, one being five meters in diameter and the other ten. He explained to Kaito the purposes of the circles, which Kaito made sure of taking a mental note of. He would need the advice as it could very much be life-or-death at any time in the future. The older shinobi also went on the describe how Wind-Release worked and how it was great at close to mid-range, much unlike the Inuzuka's Earth-Release affinity.

"Thank you for the heads up, Tima." Kaito said, a smirk still upon his face. "I'll make sure to put your teachings to good use." The hand still in his pouch began to shake slightly. He was nervous. He was exhilarated. While this spar may quite possibly end as their previous one had, it would be a great chance to showcase the younger boy's growth. A bead of sweat rolled down Kaito's cheek as he felt his hand brush upon something within his item pouch. Feeling it more with the back of his hand, he quickly realized what it was.

'A smoke bomb...' He thought, his smirk growing bigger. He had been pondering how he would advance on Arantima if it did come to a spar, and he did have an idea, but it involved the use of his "Earth-Style: Wall" Jutsu, something that he wouldn't be able to use for a short while longer. Feeling the smoke bomb he held on his person, however, meant that not all hope was lost for his opening attack. 'Looks like I've got nothing to worry about... Just breathe and don't get too worked up...'

Arantima proceeded to point one of the sharp blades of his lance directly towards Kaito, advising him that while he would not be going all out, the older shinobi would show the Inuzuka the way to become as strong as he was.

He told Kaito to come at him.

"With pleasure, Tima." Kaito said, gritting his teeth. "Time to show you how far I've come..." Before he even finished what it was he was saying, Kaito dropped the shuriken from between the fingers of his left hand and grasped the smoke bomb. At his full speed [90] he threw it upon the ground before him. A thick cloud of black smoke engulfed the immediate three-meter area that surrounded Kaito. As quickly as the smoke billowed upwards into the air to the point Kaito could no longer see, he started weaving hand seals. In his left hand, he weaved the one-handed variants of the "Tiger" > "Horse" > "Ram" > and  "Clone Seal" seals to utilize the "Shadow Clone" Jutsu. In his right hand, he weaved the one-handed variants of the "Ram" > "Tiger" > and "Boar" seals to utilize the "Hiding Like A Mole" Jutsu.

'Let's get this show on the road...' He thought as a single Shadow Clone appeared directly before him and his own body began to sink rapidly into the sand below his feet. He winced slightly as he felt his Chakra being depleted by half to fill up the clone, but he did not let it phase him. 'I'll let you fight my clone for the time being so I can gauge how things will go...'

Once fully submerged in the ground, Kaito took in the sensation as he moved at the highest speed [45] he could muster. It felt as though he was swimming as he moved through the earth like a drill, not disturbing the earth in any way, but he proceeded to "swim" until he was nine meters below the surface and twelve meters in front of where he had started, making him halfway between his starting location and Arantima in terms of placement. Upon reaching this spot, Kaito quickly formed more hand seals, these ones being the "Dog" > "Rat" > and "Horse" seals to utilize the C-Rank variation of the "Chakra Mask" Jutsu, and he thought up what small desert animals could possibly inhabit the Sixth Training Ground.

'A scorpion! That's one I could replicate!'

With his utilization of the "Chakra Mask" Jutsu, Kaito proceeded to lower his Chakra Signature to levels below the normal. Having considered the fact that all living beings have some sort of Chakra Signature, Kaito continued to lower his down until it was equivalent to that of a tiny scorpion. He smirked, knowing that Arantima would surely have a grand time of things once he found out that Kaito had slunk away to wait until the perfect moment to strike. He kept himself on high alert, however, knowing that the older shinobi's realization could come at any given second...

[Clone Kaito's Perspective]

Kaito's clone came to life at Jutsu speed, its vision filled with nothing but the black smoke caused by the smoke bomb. It knew only of its task; keep Arantima occupied for as long as possible to get a grasp on how strong the older shinobi really was. It quickly shot a glance back over its shoulder towards the real Kaito, who was already over halfway engulfed by the earth below them, and nodded. It knew not whether the action was seen by its creator, but that didn't matter.

Snapping its neck back forward, the clone proceeded to weave the regular variants of the "Monkey" > "Rat" > "Hare" > and "Snake" hand seals to perform the C-Rank variant of the "Earth Release: Stone Pistol" Jutsu. At Jutsu speed [45] the clone formed Earth-Release Chakra in its mouth, shaping it into small stones roughly half the size of a balled fist before shooting it out in the general direction of Arantima. This being the C-Rank variant meant that ten of the rather large stones went hurtling at [45] speed towards Arantima one after another to create a barrage of projectiles.

'Good luck dodging those, Tima...' The clone thought to itself as the smoke surrounding it started to dissipate and reveal the rest of the desert's surroundings to its eyes.

AP Utilized - Kaito:
AP Utilized - Kaito's Clone:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 990]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,734]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:49 pm

Arantima Let out a small breath as Kaito's arm appeared from behind his back and as soon as he threw the Smoke bomb onto the ground Arantima sheathed blade on his left in the thigh sheathe and Formed the Ram Sign and With a burst of a dustdevil around his body he was blazing towards Kaito at 230 Speed intent on traveling 15 meters?!, He had crossed the 5 meter bubble before Kaito had completly submerged into the ground, around the Same time that Kaito's Clone started to form the seals for its Jutsu hidden to Arantima's sight. Arantima Crossed the Second sensory Bubble just as the First Bullet crossed the 1 meter mark. And Arantima came to a stop at 15 Meters, now just 10 meters away from where Kaito had started and the bullets had not even cleared the Smoke yet.

When Tima stopped he Drew his second blade back from the sheathe and cock his head slightly to the right. He sniffed the air, smelling nothing but the smoke infront of him but he did hear something tearing through the air. But, no.. heartbeats. All of this happening in an instant as he threw the Blade in his left hand and used his grip on the handle of the blade in his right hand to help guide the wire and thus the blade down and under the Baseball sized Rocks that were just now cresting the edge of the Smoke wall.  This Blade that he threw was not traveling at merely 115 speed however, this was being propelled at 150 speed across that 10 meter gap.

The Moment Arantima Saw the bullets of Stone he smirked, it was a decent tactic but he was fast. Arantima's Binding meteor Would Reach His target before the incoming bullets were within 1 Meter of himself. It was aimed at wrapping around a 1 meter area where he had last seen kaito and tightening that circle taught, so if he hadnt moved far from his original position he would get caught by the wire, little did Tima know he would be catching a clone instead. When the Bullets were within 1 meter of himself, All he did was bring the Giant Gauntlet of his free left hand up infront of his face to shield it and let the bullets smash harmlessly into his armor and Gauntlet.

Once Arantima felt his Binding meteor Snag something he would tilt his head and tug testing it once to make sure it was indeed snagged on a body before Spooling the wire into the blade he held as he rushed forward once more, along the way forming the Tiger > Boar > Dragon > Bird with his left hand and his Left hand gauntlet began to glow bright and vibrant Gold. Once he was on the outside of the smoke he slashed his Claw through the air and once it came into contact with the smokescreen it was blown away as if a large gust of wind had hit it. He Looked at Kaito's clone and tilted his head to the left and to the right.. He had no heartbeat.

Arantima's wire Sudenly Shimmers brightly in the sun and Arantima Tugs the handle in his right hand swiftly, the wire now being as sharp as the edge of his Blades Cutting the Clone more than deeply enough to cause it to poof away in a cloud of smoke as the Other blade is pulled into his left hand and quickly both blades are sheathed as the wire grows more dull and less shiny and he looks around the arena, wary of where Kaito could have gone off to, he was now standing exactly where Kaito had been standing at the start of this spar.

626/3018 Words

Binding Meteor - 35 AP

Sakura first step - 20 AP

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1231/1346

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:41 am

[Clone Kaito's Perspective]

As Kaito's clone was in the midst of shooting the bullets of its "Earth Release: Stone Pistol Jutsu" technique, it could hear the zipping sound of wire revolving around him. It couldn't see it due to the smoke released from its creator's smoke bomb, of course, but it sure knew that wire wasn't a common thing found within the desert. It did try to take a few steps back, knowing that if it was to come out from the area that was affected by the bomb, it would want to avoid the areas that Arantima could see, but it was already too late. As quickly as the very thought of stepping back met the clone's mind, wire wrapped itself tightly around its body, clasping its arms tightly to the sides of its body.

'That was fast...' The clone thought, not being able to move. It then felt as though something was making its way closer to the clone as the wire continued to get a bit tighter. 'This wire will definitely cause me some trouble if I can't counter it...' The clone couldn't be too sad about the whole ordeal, however, as it had completed its job; give Kaito a general idea of what to expect from his opponent. It proceeded to smirk as the smoke was dissipated in a gust of air, revealing Arantima himself at the edge of where the smoke had been. The silver-haired boy tilted his head, something that the clone took as confusion.

"Suprise, Tima." It greeted, still smirking even though it was enveloped with an unsettling feeling that it would soon be dispersed. This would be correct, in fact, as Arantima proceeded to tug upon the wire and dig it deep into the clone's arms, doing more than enough damage to make it disperse into a puff of white smoke.

[Kaito's Perspective]

The thoughts of the clone came swarming back to Kaito as quickly as it was dispersed. He couldn't help but shudder as the sensation of the wire wrapping around the clone tightly engulfed him.

'That easily could've been me...' He thought. Trying as quickly as possible to think of his next plan of attacks, he realized that by now he would be more than capable of utilizing his "Earth-Style: Wall" Jutsu again if he so chose to. 'That can come in handy...' Reflecting on what his clone had experienced right before dispersing, he estimated that Arantima was standing within three meters of where Kaito himself had initially been during the start of their sparing match.

He looked in the direction that faced where Arantima would likely be standing and began forming the "Ox" > "Serpent" > "Boar" > and "Monkey" hand seals, keeping the "Chakra Mask" technique he had utilized earlier intact just to play things safe. Eleven meters in front of and four meters above Kaito's current position an "Earth-Style: Wall" began to erect itself from underground. It rose at a rather slow-paced [50] speed until it became twenty meters wide, ten meters tall, and three meters thick. Due to the base of the wall being erected underground, it would only rise to be five meters above ground, but that five meters would be all that Kaito would need.

'Since Tima created an arena with his claw earlier, I assume that should he or I be knocked out of bounds it would count as a loss...' At [45] speed Kaito proceeded to swim through the earth and up through his own "Earth-Style: Wall", which since it was of his own creation, he could interact with freely. Upon getting a feel for where Arantima's position was with the sensory-esque ability granted to him by his "Hiding Like A Mole" technique, should the older shinobi still be within ten meters of the wall, Kaito would hurriedly weave the "Tiger" > "Boar" > and "Rat" hand seals to perform the "Taijutsu Amplifier" technique and add a boost of [20] speed to his next Taijutsu attack. Upon completion of the "Taijutsu Amplifier" hand seals he proceeded to shoot outwards from the wall at his technique-enhanced [110] speed towards Arantima, Kaito performing his "Rending Drill Fang" technique.

"Eat this!" He exclaimed, his left hand balled tightly and held outwards before him. Should Arantima still be on the side of the wall facing toward the edge of the arena, Kaito would make it his goal to force the older shinobi out of the confines of the arena with this attack. Should Arantima be at any other position in regards to the wall, Kaito would simply aim to hit the older Shinobi in the face and quickly remove himself from the metaphorical "death bubble" again. In any case, the Inuzuka would aim as best as he could for Arantima's face.

'I couldn't hit him in the face as he told me to last time, but I'll do it this time!'

AP Utilized - Kaito:
AP Utilized - Kaito's Clone:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 801]
[Word Count (Total) - 4,535]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:10 am

Arantima Felt the chakra of the Wall forming behind him as it grew 4 meters under the ground still, and he stepped 3 Meters away from it as it Rose to its full height and he turned to face the wall, Staring it down as if that was enough to make it crumble. Little Did Kaito know that It WAS enough to make something crumble.  As Soon as Kaito Erupted out of the wall there was an almost palpable pulse that burst forth from tima as those Eyes of his went from serial killer playign with his prey, to killer about to strike.

The Furious Design technique was truly something, as it Took hold of Kaito due to his proximity, His Attempts at Amplifying his techniques were All but reversed as his speed and strength were both reduced by 30, unable to drop below 1 however.  Arantima's Action At the same time of activating his Furious Design was to activate his Fuinjutsu seal.. The Chakra Barrier seal would form over his face first and expand out to the rest of his body as Arantima Made no move to block, or dodge this Attack of kaitos which hit the chakra barrier and Was immediately shut down.  Arantima's Clawed hand came up to press a single clawed finger against Kaito's temple at 150 speed vs Kaito's now 60.

"This was the furious design..  Any one creature that observes you within 10 meters of you Finds their strength and speed sapped from them as they realise they are within the sights of a true killer.. I can not teach you this until you have tasted blood on your hands." Arantima dropps his hand from Kaito's temple and the Chakra barrier is still active, which Tima gestures to "This.. is the Chakra barrier Seal.  Amplified slightly To Ensure its efficacy against anything you would throw at me. But I could stand here all day and you would never break it, and that is not becuase you are weak..  It is simply a Gap of Jutsu power. I beleive You amplified that Last jutsu.. Smart. But it would not have had enough power even if it had landed. That is becuase you are still toying with lower ranking jutsus."

Arantima Takes a Few steps and levels his shoulder with Kaito and ensures that their eye lines are perfectly aligned before he takes a soft breath and with the smoothest of motions drags his clawed hand through the air before he makes a full speed slash.. And Something frightening happens, there is a sound like breaking glass as the very AIR in front  kaito crystalizes from the sheer speed behind Arantimas Slash..  But it doesnt stop there. The Crystals rush forward out 30 meters and shred through the air.

Arantima watches it happen and exhales slowly once more as the last of the shards dissipate 30 meters away. "There is a Gap Between Jutsu teirs that.. just isnt explained properly to most Genin in my opinion.  There is nothing you could have done against that jutsu. No wall, no barrier..  Only burying yourself. the problem with that.. would have been the speed at which you could have suck into the ground. And I doubt you could have gone deep enough to avoid all of those shards fast enough."

Arantima runs his hand through his hair deftly avoiding cutting himself with his Gauntlet. He looks over to Kaito and nods once "There is no doubt that you have improved beyond many other genin.. But there is a gap you must still bridge. And until you do that, You will not be able to touch me."

608/3626 Words

Furious Design - 30 AP Deactivating at end of post.

Activating Chakra barrier seal At 90 power, previously amplified - 20 AP Deactivating at end of post.

Glass Shard Swing - 45 AP

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1136/1346

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum